Trisolo
(id: scenario_t_c)
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
This template contains the following features:
-Castle with a maximum garrison number of 75, but can't attack
-Walkable Shoreless Water Terrain
-Flying Axe & Knife (with animation)
-Flaming Stone shoot by Mangonel (with animation)
-Elevation 8
-All 5 types of Farm Terrain
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Trisolo
File Author
The link will work properly now.
Trisolo
File Author
I have renewed the file as the name of the original one was too long to appear on the URL bar..
WhiteWolf This is one of the awesomest utilities!! Great job at finding new Beta Units.
Magnum Pi How do I downlaod it!!! It sounds awsome but the folder is empty when I "open" it, and stays zipped when I "save" it. Help!!
Trisolo
File Author
It may be caused by the too-long file name of the scenario file in the zip file. I have shorten it.
kevo
(id: kevingamer prime)
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
Overview: This new amazingly useful utility. This template presents several new hidden objects and features.

This template contains many useful new terrian objects and unit objects. For one, a no attack castle that supports 0 population and garrisons 75 units. Ideas were popping up in my head for its usefulness. A 75 garrison castle! Think about it! Another previously undiscovered object is elevation8, very useful in my eyes for I am ready to imploy this soon. This can help eyecandy designers and trick sleuthes that work with elevation alot. A monk with relic unit, a moderatly useful unit in the editor. All the farm terrians (unseeded, seeded, juvinile, harvest, dead) and walkable shoreless water in the editor. Plus several new animation projectiles. This is a recommened download for anyone with the needs.
4.8 rounds up to a 5.0
Magnum Pi Thanks, it worked! i'm gonna go reveiw this now ;).
MZ
(id: Magnum Zero)
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.5
Quality/Instructions4.5
Now, with the release of GeniEd2 this sort of utility is becoming obselete. But not this EXACT type. In addition to the extra objects included, the author puts in Elevation 8. All the stages of developement of farms, a 75 garrison castle, and walkable terrainless water. A 4.5 is in order for this one. This is very useful. Download it at all costs! :)
LordHunt This is a real good utli, because u can use it on camps instead of just for ur own use, case u belive genied is only for your com unless u give them ur files also...

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.8
Quality/Instructions4.8
Statistics