Recent Updates

Utilities » AOK Trigger Studio

Download File Post Review Post Comment

AOK Trigger Studio

Author File Description
DiGiT
File Details
Version: Age of Kings 1.0
An open-source editor for AOK scenario files that offers more features and more options than the standard editor by Ensemble Studios. (Supports TC.) See the official website at http://www.digitization.org/aokts.html.

If you have any errors when you try to run the applications, download and install vcredist_x86.exe from here.

Updated to version 1.0.1.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Berserker Jerker
Official Reviewer
Using AOKTS in conjunction with the standard editor offers many new features, and some of the tricks you can achieve are fantastic!

Thank you DiGiT for a great utility.
nathbert This is superb. The ability to duplicate triggers is a fantastic addition to the scenario designers arsenal. Many thanks DiGiT.
I3IG_ruusky Nice job u did!
MoX_MiThRaNdIr I realy like it, but i've found a bug. It appears tht if you try to edit a scenario with both the game and aok ts, it removes unit choices from the trigger menu. In the scenario i am working on, since using aok ts I can't place champions, arbalests or elite skirmishers with triggers set up in the game. Great work though, exelent idea. Since I'm using the beta version, I can't wait for it to be done :)
LC_HaVoC this doesnt work for me :|

[Edited on 06/27/05 @ 02:53 PM]

geebert This will be and is a great help for all scenario designers!

It is very useful if you need to do some quick editing of your scenario.

If any of you want to help DiGiT out, you can post bugs and suggestions for this great program in its thread in the forums.

[Edited on 08/05/05 @ 08:21 PM]

Super_Cell_51 What is this utility and how does it work?
If I try to start it there is an error...
Please help me someone.
LC_Pupitre super cell go to the site above and type in the file it missing then download it...sood work then
QuantumMechanic Forgive me if I'm just being stupid, but am I right in thinking that if we use the AOK Trigger Studio, people who download our scenarios won't need it to play them?
DiGiT
File Author
You're right, they don't need it. AOKTS only modifies the scenario file, not any of the game files like GeniEd.

(Sorry for the late respone.)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0