New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files
Recent Updates

Utilities » Enhanced Editor! More things in your editor!

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Enhanced Editor! More things in your editor!

Author File Description
Magik Amazon
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Enhanced Editor v1.0

This utility adds new stuff to your editor like the old Berserker, the Roman soldier and loads more things to the editor, its not a scenario where you copy and paste stuff it's a .dat file that let's you place them through the editor.

Enjoy!

Magic_Amazon
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Conquistador_19 Very Cool.I suggest for you to download, you can make fireballs, OMTBOs, etc.
Magik Amazon
File Author
Cheers for the comment, could someone please post a review. Also I am planning on making a v2 (add more stuff if I can find any + get rid of useless things and duplicates)

Magik Amazon
Colosseum Everything included can be very easily done in GeniEd2. I don't see why this is cluttering up the Blacksmith.
r0li7m5b As Colosseum said,this can be done by GeniEd2 easily. All you have to do is just disable it. There is no use for this.

Additional Comments:

PLEASE add some credits for maker of GeniEd2,which you used to make it. Of course you used it,I know.

Tell me if you didn't use it.

[Edited on 03/20/05 @ 06:04 PM]

The_Royal_Knight This is good for anyone that doesn't bother with GeniEd2.
paul the ewok also, it takes ages to go through all the hidden units in GeniEd 2 and unlock them for the editor!
azure skies
(id: ThUnDeR77)
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
Rating: 5.0

This is a great editor. It includes a lot of great objects. Like POREX, Piles of Wood, Food, etc, all of the weapon projectiles at every angle (axes, onager rocks, spears, arrows), and all of the beta units like Adv. Heavy Crossbowman, Berserks, COBRA's, and VDML's. It is also jam packed with all of the dead units, and has pre-tasked villagers (Hunters, Foragers, Fishers, Farmers). It comes in handy a LOT in scenario building. Download it, this MINUTE!

[Edited on 05/28/05 @ 02:58 AM]

hakkis_jr Nice

[Edited on 04/17/19 @ 10:06 AM]

alien1908 HI ALL.I M A NEWBY AS AN EDITOR (NOT AS A PLAYER).HOW DOES THIS FILE ACTUALLY WORKS?HOW CAN I USE IT?
LoSt RoNiN do u need a patch to put this in here, cause when i put it in the data folder, i did not see any thing new. what do u have to do to get the units? plz reply as soon as u can
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0