Recent Updates

Mod Packs » 1,000 Pop Limit

Download File Post Review Post Comment

1,000 Pop Limit

Author File Description
Mandalorian
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
At last, the acursed 200 pop limit is no more!

Ok, I finally got around to updating this file...

Now, there are three new techs at the town center. Each one expands the max pop. the first one by 100, the second by 200, and the last one by 500.

However, I still havn't writen new descriptions for these techs, so the game still calls them "Yeomen".

To install:

Just take the enclosed file and replace it's counterpart in the "data" folder of you AoK directory.

NOTE: This requires the offical patch!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
samari_tycoon thx how for some insaine battles
KE_eKr3i6n Not really much to say about this. Its a must download its great. 500 pop limits has to be one of my favorites on this site. Good job man.

If you dont mind me asking. How did you do this?

[Edited on 08/26/05 @ 01:03 PM]

Shadowflare Highly effective and works like a charm. :D Great work!
E99 Im assuming this mod is illegal to use on the zone? Also I dont know exactly what to do, could you walk me through it?

[Edited on 08/14/05 @ 01:31 PM]

ModRocker Actualy the game goes out of sync if you use it on the Zone.

Great work Mandalorian, I hope to see future stat editing projects in the future.
maximus_l It wont work for me. I downloaded and placed the file in the data folder, however the inderstand i am supposed to replace the cuurent empires2_x1_p1 file with the new one. But in my data folder there was no empires2_x1_p1 file. There was a empires2_x1 file, but if i removed that one the game wouldnt work. Will someone please me step by step instructions on this? I am not as comuter savvy as most. Thank you
Mandalorian
File Author
Ok, if you don't have an empires2_x1_p1.dat file, that's because you need to install the offical patch to the game first.
When you do, it creates this file then you can replace it with my edited one.
Kittykat214 Omg you're so cool, congrat it actually works.

[Edited on 08/15/05 @ 02:30 PM]

General_Shaon um dude wat u mean by "oficial patch" and does this work for the conquerors or just aok, cause i have tried this on my computer but it doesnt work. Not sure y but if its supposed to work for aok and not conquerors than i understand.
MoX_MiThRaNdIr
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
Rating: 5
I give this utility a 5 because it is the first of it's kind. Enabling people to have a 500 pop cap will ensure a longer game life for age of empires 2 and enable more strategies to be invented.

Additional Comments:
This utility is a must have for any true Age of Empires 2 fan. I think that someone needs to work on creating a larger than "giant" map size to go with this utility.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0