Single Player Scenarios » Revised Demo of The Legends of Mazer

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Revised Demo of The Legends of Mazer

Author File Description
Night Conqueror
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Role Playing Strategy
This is the Real Demo for the Legends of Mazer. I have Custom sounds for this so E-mail me at Gioc007@msn.com if you want them.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Tiago Marcelo
Rating
Breakdown
Playability3.0
Balance3.0
Creativity3.0
Map Design4.0
Story/Instructions4.0
Playability: This map is fun, and quite good. For exemple, you can enter a building(i won't say what building) and find some chain gloves. But... for exemple, when you see some enemies, you could trigger them to talk. A 3.

Balance: Not exactely very well balanced, as the 2 heroes that join die quickly against the enemy general. A little hard, but not too much. A 3.

Creativity: The enter-a-building shows come Creativity from the player, and overall, the map has some interessting points. Not many though. A 3.

Map Design: I can't say its a 5, but i also can't say its a 3. The map is VERY well designed, especially the landscape. All the cities, are, of course, well designed too.

Story / Instructions: It has a story, and instructions are clear, but some instructions inside the game can get a little confusing. There is also a small prologe in the beggining of the game between the Dragons and the Templars, and i especially give it a 4 because of the Walkthrough, well done.

Sugestions: Make it a little, just a little easier, and you'l score a 4. And make, for exemple, a town being hit by a tsunami using triggers and effects like that.

It's a good map, and i recommend downloading it.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability3.0
Balance3.0
Creativity3.0