New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files
Recent Updates

Projects » Prologue of Europe Imperial (English version)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Prologue of Europe Imperial (English version)

Author File Description
zampi69
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Puzzle
English version
In this demo of my future third scenario "Europe Imperial" should manage a turkey, since our hero this having a nightmare in which becomes turkey.

They wait for you many surprises, dangerous lakes, areas inhabited by ghosts, dangerous labyrinths of ice, mountains, fire curtains and some surprise that you liked.

It is a small demo that will entertain you I assure it to you.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Tanneur99
Official Reviewer
You have to play the scenario through test mode from the editor. Playing from Single Player and Standard Game/Random Map/Scenario gives a message that the scenario is invalid. The reason, the name of the .scx file is too long.
zampi69
File Author
Hello friends, to my it doesn't happen to me that, but change the name if it passes them.

by the way Tanneur99, do you like the scenario?
Tanneur99
Official Reviewer
I like your scenario, good creative idea and map design, add more terrain mix though. I could not get pass the lady turkey, my unit was too attracted to her. ;)
zampi69
File Author
Have you proven for another road?
Rangar
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design4.0
Story/Instructions4.0
Playability: 5
For me this demo was quite fun, it did amuse me, because you are a turkey.

Balance: 4
Although what I felt on top of this you couldn't really work out how to get through the nightmare it was trial and error mostly. Though the last bit is quite good at how you can kill a turkey.

Creativity: 5
How many people have a game when you have a nightmare about beinging a turkey?

Map Design: 4
The map was very nice and I took the liberty to look at the whole map though the demo map is V.good. Though a 5 would of been awarded for the whole map the demo part isn't quite as good.

Story/Instructions: 4
I know that English is not your first language and it does show. Though there are some bits which aren't translated such as the part when you get to the middle to select the lady turkey or around that time it was in spanish. Apart from that there were some gramatical errors it sounded like that you translateded it direct from a dictonary. So I took that into account and gave 4.

Additional Comments:
Good beggining for a scenario, also there is a small section of Ice which doesn't freeze you which is on the right after you leave the starting place for the turkey.

[Edited on 12/12/05 @ 03:59 PM]

Jatayu
(id: Sword_of_STORM)
Official Reviewer
cool scenario! great idea about the turkey

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?