sam_w
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Role Playing Only
Number of scenarios: 3
Nemes1s and SaM12345 proudly present:

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA : MAJORAS MASK.

STORY:
As the game begins, Link is walking through the Lost Woods with Epona just months after defeating Ganon in Zelda: Ocarina of Time. He runs into Skullkid and has his Ocarina and Epona stolen from him. He grabs onto Epona just as Skullkid runs off with him and falls off just as he watches Skullkid run through a log with Epona. Link follows Skullkid through the log and teleports into another world. At this time, Skullkid transforms Link into a Deku Scrubb and runs off. Link makes his way to Clock Tower village and learns that the moon will crash into the world in three days and he must stop this from happening.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
THE GAME:
This is a DEMO with 3playable scenarios from the game. It contains also a few music files to reach the maximum gaming experience. Though the music files are 7mb large, it's fully worth it. You are Link, a hero from the forests of Hyrule. Battle trough 4temples (only 1 in the DEMO), get different items on your way, play songs on your ocarina and other stuff.

CONTAINS:
This pack contains:
-The CPX file.
-10music files
-Readme
-AI's
-Extras (such as a web site for further information and pictures)
-A few hours keeping you infront of the computer.

INSTALLING THE FILES:
Place the CPX in the Campaign folder, AI's in the AI folder, music in the Sound/Scenario folder . More information on README in the pack.

MISCELLANEOUS
This campaign is created from an idea of the Legend of Zelda : Majoras Mask (which can be playd on N64). Buy it, it's a great game!. This campaign haven't yet been tested, but it shall work without any bugs. For any information, Questions etc. mail us @
Nemes1s - Daniel_kyllingen@hotmail.com

SaM12345 - Samwhitham000@hotmail.com

If you're interested, you can join our group.
BTW : Sorry for the huge file size, but the sounds are nessasary to fully get the pure gaming experience.

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Smahlt Alright, being a big time majora's Mask fan, I had to download this and give it a go. It was pretty (insert swearword here) good, at least for the amount of time I got to play it. See, when I went in the Bomber's Hideout, the game suddenly quit on me and closed out. The beginning story thing dragged on a bit, too, but I suppose it did that in order to stay with the music, which was an excellent touch.

All in all, I can't wait for the final version, and...

DOWNLOAD! NOW!
sam_w
File Author
It took you out at the bombers hideout?? Hold on i'll check that (btw im sam12345)
sam_w
File Author
It doenst take me out or Nemes1s, is this problem happening to anyone else?
hakkis_jr Nice

[Edited on 05/14/17 @ 09:46 AM]

sam_w
File Author
Hakkis_jr, at the 2nd scenario (The Woodfall Temple), you aren't supposed to fly using the deku flowers (ice pales) back to the entrance. If you don't know what to do in a cliff, read the walktrough on the "Hints" section, or try click everything you see (relics, units etc.), or step on un-ususal places. (Such as elevated piles, a snow pile in a grassy area etc). Good luck :)

[Edited on 10/22/05 @ 07:13 AM]

hakkis_jr ok... thank you for that

[Edited on 05/14/17 @ 09:44 AM]

sam_w
File Author
Samwhitham000@hotmail.com :D
ScourgeofGod In the Clocktown scenario, where you find the bombers, I found them all with 1 minute remaining and it said TIMES UP, YOU FAIL. Then it repeated the process only it froze when the bomber leader gives the instructions.
sam_w
File Author
well, when you find them they have 2 walk up to the north clock town before you can classified you found them all, sorry :S

[Edited on 10/22/05 @ 11:51 AM]

GeNeRaL_AnZaC This is Dam Brillant how do i turn the music off?
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:986
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:8.24 MB