New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files
Recent Updates

Campaigns » The Foundations of The Empire v2 (English version)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

The Foundations of The Empire v2 (English version)

Author File Description
zampi69
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Mix
Number of scenarios: 2
Finally translated in a decent English, The Foundations of the Empire, thanks to Luke Feanor,Jeremiah and jake nash, good thank you in general to the DGDN

A scenario by Zampi

THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EMPIRE

In my first campaign "The Foundations of the Empire", you will descover 2 mignificent scenarios based on the glorious history of Spain. Discover how I start to lead Spain, the political order and military of an epoc where the adventure was possible.

In the first scenario of presentation we are in the year of 1469. Princess Isabel(18 years old) of the kingdom of Castilla and Prince Fernando(17 years old) of Aragon are going to meet to marry.What should be a cold and burocratic story is going to change into an adventure. The other way around that in the real history, here is Princess Isabel who moves to the territory controled by Fernando and
then aviods some dangers and manages to flee with him.

In the Second scenario,the king and the queen marry the 18th of October in 1469 in a small monastery of Valladolid. From then on they should fight a hard battle to unify Spain. Aviod the rebellion in Catalonia,destroy the ciminal bands that operate in the peninsula which make up The Brotherhoods in the North of Spain.The year 1481 is the most travelled for our kings crossing Aragon, Catalonia and Valencia.
In 1483 the Canarians are conquered thanks to Alonso of Lugo, not very well-known hero, that the Catholic kings grant him the supreme command of the royal expeditions.
In the same year Boadbil is captured, son of Abú-l-Hasan which sells Granada and with it,all Al-Andalus. When permitted,the Christian Soldiers enter with the real keys to the city.
On January 2, Granada surrenders.
This year is the year que Colon starts off from the port of Palos,course to India coming up against the unknown.
In 1504 Fernando inherits the kingdoms of Sicilia,Sardinia(Cerdeña in spanish)and the rest will be in my next scenario which you will be able to download very soon "A Spanish Italy".

Possibilities of the game:

Among other things in "The Foundations of the Empire" you will have the following possibilities:

- More than 30 general objectiives that you will have to do if you want to finish the game.

- Many optional objectives that will give you a chance grow stronger.

- Queen Isabel is considered a hero (heroine) and she recovers from wounds, but her husband, Fernando, since he is a powerful warrior, he should recover as well.

_ More than 10 historical notes that will inform you on how each battle ended or on each discovery of real history.

_ An active lash of hints that will inform you in the moment and will congratulate you when you complete the objectives that you have in that moment(this active lash will only play if you play on easy or standard setting).

- In this scenario of presentation there are several effects that only a few can have in their scenarios, discover them.

- You can activate the possibility of using tricks in the most complicated parts of the game. When the moment arrives and if Fernando is on the scene you will hear 2 whines, which will mean an object selected nearby will apear extra units.(if you get to the last of the scenario, they will explain how)

- You know how to move in the desert, and in the African jungle, then you should demonstrate it crossing a volcano, defeating terrifying rigers and meeting the people tuareg in a desert.

In the end, I assure you that you are going to have a good time

Download here and enjoy.

Translated by jake nash. Thank you jake, you are a friend.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
zampi69
File Author
Me you that this scenario doesn't go to receive any official qualification. But I would like those that you have proven it to publish some comment here.

It is my first scenario and I assure you that from then , i has learned something but. I look for help to translate my second scenario "A Spanish Italy" with about 800 trigers.

You can contact me in zampi69@yahoo.es

Thank you and I wait they enjoy the game.
pepin yeah0 for which language do you need to translate it?
zampi69
File Author
Hello, I am Spanish.

It would be to pass it from Spanish to English. I have it tosses a translation to very basic English and it would be necessary to correct it.

An example:

Trigger 50 Efect 0
You have killed XII Luis and the history cannot end up this way.
(Has matado a Luis XII y la historia no puede acabar asi.)
crazykid zampi69 estoy a punto de jugar tu juego pero si quieres podre traducir algunas cosas para ti. soy ingles pero hablo espanol bien y me gustaria ayudar a ti. si quieres dime aqui y te dare mi correo electronico.Gracias para hacer un juego de la historia de Espana porque me gusta Espana mucho.
zampi69
File Author
Because I would thank it to you very much. I have other three scenarios but to means to make.

My mail is zampi69@yahoo.es for if you want to send me your mail in a private way.

By the way, if you write alone in Spanish, in this place they usually quarrel you. Put the translation to English of what you say.

Pues te lo agradeceria muchisimo. Tengo otros tres escenarios mas a medio hacer.

Mi mail es zampi69@yahoo.es por si quieres mandarme tu mail de forma privada.

Por cierto, si escribes solo en español, en este sitio suelen reñirte. Pon la traduccion al ingles de lo que dices.
crazykid This is a english translation of my last post. zampi69 i am bout to play you scenarios but if you want i could translate some things for you. I am english but i speak spanish and i would like to help you.If you want to, give me you email.Thanks for making a campaign about Spain because i like Spain very much.

pepin yeah0 Hey I can help you too, I speak spanish, if you need my help just email me: pepinyeah0@hotmail.com
zampi69
File Author
Please if you find time to review please review.
I will thank it to you infinite.
arad441 The campaign is phenomenal; more now than you could translate it, thus will arrive at a greater number of people. On the translations you could use a mechanized translator of which they are in Internet, (example: look in altavista.com) you only must copy your texts there and to leave the system makes the work, later you edit it in case some discrepancy.

[Edited on 11/11/05 @ 07:46 AM]

zampi69
File Author
Thank you arad441, this campaign consists of two scenarios. The first one is a presentation and not this to 100 well translated%. But the second that is the scenario in if, this perfectly translated one. Shortly I will improve the translation of this campaign. I am already working in it.

I am also finishing translating to English my second scenario "A Spanish Italy" and I assure you that the translation will be better.

Please if you find time to review please review.
I will thank it to you infinite.

[Edited on 11/12/05 @ 11:13 AM]

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown