AoC AI Builder

Author File Description
Hawk_Ruralist
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c

The AOK Hawk team, a Chinese Scenario Design team is proud to present:

The AOKTC AI Builder

About the tool:

The AOKTC AI Builderallows you to produce simple AI files with little or no knowledge of AI scripting. You simply need to enter some numbers and press some buttons. Follow the instructions, and everything will be fine.

This tool is usually used by scenario designers who wish to construct custom AI files for their campaigns.

Other features:

The AOKTC AI Builder also uses a module system which allows you to expand its functions and share AI components with other users. Press [F9] after opening the program to begin designing your own modules. Don't forget to publish and share the modules you've created!

Due to time limits, we haven't been able to translate the method of constructing new modules into English. Please accept our apologies; hopefully we will rectify this in the future

About Hawk AOC team:

The Hawk AOC team was established in China during 2001. Since then, we have been developing campaigns and AIs, and have had some great achievements. One of our productions, for example, is Xianxian's AZKing AI. Another is Hawk_Daght's Robin Hood Icampaign.

scenario_t_c is also our member. I think you are familiar with him.

For technical support, please contact ruralist at
href="mailto:xflypig@gmail.com">xflypig@gmail.com

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
fuzzydude45 In next Update maybe a way to add any rule, fact, action ect. to it, Like a select and place system, Cause that was what i had in mind when i thought of a AI editor, It would be easier for the user. Other then that THIS IS GREAT, 5/5, Exelent Utility, Could'nt get much better(other then already mentioned thing.)

[Edited on 02/06/06 @ 06:26 PM]

Dave_Earl Fuzzy Dude:

The program "ScriptEd version 2.1.1" (listed at http://aiscripters.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=12 ) does what you want, but it doesn't have the modular features available in the program here (which are fantastic). You could start with a modular script using Aoc. Ai Builder, and then add the extra elements using ScriptEd.
You can also enter commands by typing in Aoc Ai Builder.

Great work, BTW, Hawk team!
Hawk_Ruralist
File Author
Thank you for donwloading the program.
Thank you for your advice, dave.
I'm the author of the program, and I'm going to announce the source of it.
Maybe i will improve it, it depends on whether i have enough time.
Is there any bug? I have enough time to correct the bugs. :)

[Edited on 02/08/06 @ 04:16 AM]

WrathofAtlantis I made an AI with this program and it is saved in the AI folder, yet when I tried to apply it in my scenario editor, my created AI didn't appear.

[Edited on 05/07/06 @ 07:49 PM]

Unholy there must be a reference file with the extension .ai to the main .per file of the ai

example if the main ai .per file is called randomgame.per then must be another file called randomgame.ai
Darkjedilarry im supposing that this isnt mac compatable? if it is then, lol, how do i open it(im a mega newbie)
psycotik_wolf I made a .per file called newbie.per and i made a blank file called newbi.ai and it didnt work.. How exzactly do you make a .ai file? Please do tell.
Thanksusalotus.
Roger du Flor Sounds good,but i dont know how to use it,do u have a tuto or help for it?
Fyre Bird To make this even more advanced, you could build a module that ...say... allows you to pick the action you want to do... just a thought.
eixea89 I can't understand how it works, and I would really like to know!
Could anybody give me a hand? Thanks a lot, I'm new at this!

Eixea
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:2,236
Favorites: [Who?]1