Single Player Scenarios » CDC - In and Out of A Cave

Download File Post Review Post Comment

CDC - In and Out of A Cave

Author File Description
SOK_He11s_Angels
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Mix
The 5 main heroes from R.A. Salvatore many trilogies are back for a short adventure into the underdark Drizzt, Bruenor, Catti-brie, Wulfgar, and Regis.
Once again the evil drow have invaded the dwarves cave complex, and in doing so they have caught Regis by surprise in the lower tunnels. Captured and brought back to the drow city of Menzoberranzan to be offered to the Spider Queen.
Can the hero's once again push back the drow assault on Mithral Hall? Will they be able to survive the journey threw the dangerous underdark to the drow city Menzoberranzan? And how will they penetrate the defenses of Menzoberranzan to save their friend Regis from certain death?
It is up to you to guide the heroes on their new adventure. There success or failure will rest in your hands

*Speacial Feature: NEW TRICK with a very realistic walkable cave entrance/exit without the use of triggers

Play game on fast speed.

Cave Design Contest Thread
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
SOK_He11s_Angels
File Author
Edit: this file has been updated

[Edited on 02/09/06 @ 08:42 AM]

Mash
(id: Mashek)
Staff
Official Reviewer
This game features a great cave design and a brilliant story to go along with it. It is challenging, fun and topped with a great storyline. I highly recommend this game for download! Well done Hells Angels!
newIdea I also recommend this scenario, highly. It's quite short, but it's very fun. Congrats to He11s for finishing this great scenario. I wish you luck, when the results for the contest come out. :-)
samari_tycoon congrats on winning the cave designing contest SOK_He11s_Angels!
fuzzydude45 Who is drizzt? I mean where did the name come from?

To make it not totally worthless, Congrats on makeing a win to make us(the SFS Team) Show up on the "A" List of Scenerio design teams(Not on but going towards!)

Oh and you spelled the name wrong in 1 of 2 places, In the game(the character) Or here!

[Edited on 03/17/06 @ 09:02 PM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:890
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:3.39 MB