Download File Post Review Post Comment

Stonehenge

Author File Description
The X King
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Stonehenge

*What is the use of this modification?

Basically just for eyecandy. But it could be used good in cinematic sequences too (e.g. like monks that take a conversation around there).

*How does it looks like?

*Which object does it replace?

It replaces the celtic wonder. It is slightly bigger then the normal wonder. It could fit easily into the normal size, but then it would look from my point of view way to small. Because that I haven't made it smaller.

*"I want to use this modification in my big modification! Therefore I need the password to extract the .slp files!!!!!"

You don't need the password. I've already included the two needed slp files in the archive.

And now enjoy this modification!

If you have suggestions, etc. write an e-mail to
Todesgott at hotmail dot co dot jp

© 2006 by The X-King
A proud DGDN Member
http://dgdn.net
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Taichi San Good Job!!!
I have at home another version of the stone henge, that was uploaded some months ago here, but your one is much more realistic!

Where do you get those materials form?

Also, may I use your graphics in my gian MOD, that is in construction?
This is because i'm making a very big MOD now with the best ModPacks on AoK heaven, and stuff of myself combined to a huge MOD, with adapted unit data.
The X King
File Author
Yes, you can use it in your mod. Just leave then a message that the sonehenge is originally from me.
Nicky1353 great mod it loads betta then the 1 i downloaded before (no offence Ancient Warrior) but it is! all ur mods r great keep up the good work!!

[Edited on 04/19/06 @ 07:37 AM]

Stephen Richards
Official Reviewer
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.5
Quality/Instructions4.5
STONEHENGE
This is a building modpack, replacing the Celtic Wonder.

Usefulness/Novelty (4)
This is an excellent modpack, and whilst it represents Stonehenge (in a better state that it is now), it could be used in a number of designs to represent any similar monument, or as a flight of fancy. It reminds me I could have used this for an historical scenario of mine set near Stonehenge. However, I have marked down as the Blacksmith already contains an excellent Stonehenge modpack (by Agamemnon).

Quality/Instructions (5)
I’ve come to expect the highest quality from this designer, and this does not disappoint. It is very impressive and will enhance any map. There is great attention to detail, e.g. the design of the ground and the shadows. Also provided are an SLP file, and a picture of the mod.

[Edited on 05/01/06 @ 06:59 AM]

CondeMontecristo Wow awesome, keep it up.
Taichi San I don't know, where you got this from, but this is realya piece of artwork!

May I use this MOD for my Age of Aristocracy MOD?
(Adding your name in credits!)

[Edited on 02/16/07 @ 12:50 PM]

Aodennis can i use this omod to make my own mod if its good you will be the first to see it
Piranha62 This is from game named Celtic Kings. I like it, it looks great. Good job!

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.5
Quality/Instructions4.5
Statistics