Author File Description
morgoth bauglir
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Role Playing Strategy
Number of scenarios: 2
--=Huidin's Belief=--

Part I - the Siege

Based on the Journal of Tarkai this scenario gives you the opportunity to be a regular soldier in a siege. It has one scenario and one small cut-scene.
This is the first part of the Huidin's Belief trilogy. Sorry for being short, the other two will certainly be longer.
It contains a little walkthrough, two bmp and a .cpx file.

Enjoy.

The story continues in Huidin's Belief - Part II
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Jas the Mace1 Good game.!!...Just finished playing it. I like how it puts you in a realistic position in war...not commanding the offense or defense but playing your lowly part in the war machine...I particularly liked the retreat...I stayed with every little bunch of Ally troops and fought to the point of indivdual retreat(Adding myself to towers was really effective because it added 3 arrows to it) On the first run through I had 73 Kills myself and 1119 Kills for the Gitts...The only negative I found was at the begining some of the commanders are hard to find...maybe create a map revealer or place a flag...Overall a Great Map!!!
Keep up the great work..!!...

Jas the Mace

Edit: Second time I had 188 Kills with 1295 for the Gitts

[Edited on 08/30/06 @ 08:01 PM]

King_Skall Great Scenario! I can wait until you make the next Part!

King_Skall
legy1 this was an awsome game... i was dissapointed when it ended though
morgoth bauglir
File Author
Well, thanks. It was ment to be a somewhat prologue anyway.
krmyth9
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions3.0
Playability: 5
Very fun to play.

Balance: 5
The enemy wasn't too hard or too easy to fight.

Creativity: 5
Even though how badly the enemy spawned got redicilous, it was still very creative.

Map Design: 5
Perfect design, no further comment.

Story/Instructions: 3
It was very hard most of the time to figure out what to do. I didn't know where to go half the time. They should have been more clear. The story was good but the instrutions were not.

Additional Comments:

Overall it's a great game, I do reccomend you download it now.

[Edited on 05/26/09 @ 04:01 AM]

Rebel Troop WOW I just Finished Playing it, and it was great I was also dissapointed when it ended... O Yeah um... when are you going to make the next one?

[Edited on 09/05/06 @ 12:40 PM]

Dantares IV I really liked it. My only question is, when the instructions say, "Return to the city." where am I supposed to go? I went to allmost every part of the city, but could not find what to do.
morgoth bauglir
File Author
Holy, thingamabub, you think my prologue is that good. Thanks.
Return to city... I think you mean after the cavalry stromout. Then the trigger willl activate a little bit after you pass the gate.
Warmaster Jash Thanks for that, I enjoyed it!

I liked how much detail you put into the city, and like someone else said, the scale of it all meant that you felt like you were one soldier playing his part in a big war!

I especially liked the outer wall and gate turrets - this is probably a noobish question but where did you get them from? Is there some sort of add-on pack with new building graphics?

I am very new to scenario building.

One thing I found a bit annoying was the number of units patrolling - it looks quite cool for guards, but when there are pointless trade carts pacing back and forth they get in the way a bit.

As someone else mentioned, the commanders were pretty hard to find as well.

Anyway, nice work!
morgoth bauglir
File Author
Um, I think you mean the TWAL as th new thing. The TWAL isa beta unit, being in the game naturally. It just must be enabled by GeniED (At least that's how I did it)
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.8
Balance4.5