Utilities » Taunt to Trigg

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Taunt to Trigg

Author File Description
Lord Basse
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
HOW TO TAUNT TO TRIGG

The way to use taunts for starting triggers is a very easy and good way of spicing up your game and make it easy for the player.
Still, many people have no clue of how to use it. Therefor I've made a short explanation and example. I also included an Ai file which you can use freely for any game you want. The Ai file contains 4 taunts that you can use. Along with a few triggers they can work supremely.

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Fattybryce It crashs my game when I type a taunt. Don't know if this is the scenario or just my computer.
Lord Basse
Official Reviewer
File Author
Thats weird. It works fine for me. I'll see what I can do
TeutonicCrusader But i have played Legends of Chila and Ulio and they both had places where you type 1 or 14 to either say 'yes' or 'start the game already' and NEITHER required AI files.
Lord Basse
Official Reviewer
File Author
That's because the ai file doesn't have to be included in the file you submit, it still works as if the ai was there. When you play from the editor however you need the ai there
Dantares IV Is there a way you could make one of these for Marco Polo?
Lord Basse
Official Reviewer
File Author
I'm not an ai master, but I'll try it out. Might update this if your idea works :)
Dantares IV That would be great. I sure would use it.
Lord Basse
Official Reviewer
File Author
Nope it didn't :(
The game takes 'marco' and 'polo' as invalid numbers in the ai script, so it wont work. Too bad.
Well I'm actually not surprised. If it was possible, wouldn't someone before me discovered it? Someone that's better with ai scripting and used as the original anti-marco-cheat.
Dantares IV That's too bad. :(
Possidon
Official Reviewer
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.5
Quality/Instructions4.5
Rating: 4.5
This utility by Lord Basse is a tutorial on how to use the Taunt to trigger technique. The file comes with a Taunt to Trigger AI which you can use in your own scenarioes. However the Tutorial itrself is written in a trigger so it is quite small and hard to read. Some of the sentences don't make that much sense to me either. But overall it is a great turotial.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.5
Quality/Instructions4.5