Utilities » Trigger Burn

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Trigger Burn

Author File Description
Death General
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Trigger Burn

Tired of other people stealing your work and passing it off as their own? Well no moreā€¦ With Trigger Burn you can completely mask your triggers from start to finish.

Trigger Burn is designed to handle large volumes of triggers, and will meet all your trigger security needs. The program works by automating the redundant process of blanking your triggers, and making them hopelessly difficult to work with.

Only works with a resolution of 1024 X 768.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
King Phillip this lookes wonderful! i'll try it :)
Emperor Aidan I just used it, holy crap it is PERFECT!!!

this is prolly 1 of the greatest mods ever. You can play scenario's with other ppl and they can't edit or see your triggers!!!!!!!!

It's AMAZING!

In other words noone can steal your map.

THANKS!!
WizardBoy One problem is that when you mask them you cant unmask them. So this isnt all that good.
Next, if a player is able to unmask the trigger using this tool it wouldnt bother to go to this site and download this utility to unmask the triggers back.

I hope you see how it works now :D

Just a note.

WizardBoy

(Periodly absent on forum of aok heavengames)
nyases To WizardBoy and anyone else planing on useing this Utility, as you cannot unmask triggers to change problems with your maps, copy an unburnt version to edit, but not to play on.
Tanneur99
Official Reviewer
@ Emperor Aidan

You can see the triggers with GeniEd2, then you scroll manually the triggers you want to edit, edit them and hide again but in another position so that others have difficulties to detect that you illegally edited somebody else's scenario. In other words, somebody stole your map.

Thanks for your comment WizardBoy.

IMO this utility helps piracy. Why would somebody hide his triggers?
People that upload maps of others as their own work are not good in triggers. They take a map change the design, add a trigger with an in game text that they created the map, hide the triggers and post it, difficult for staff to detect.

If you find this good, do not complain when you find your map posted here with hidden triggers by somebody else.
Guthan Sypher2k_1 did it... He hid all his triggers in -Warriors Oddyssey II-
However... I found another way to do this - manually
the name of the trigger can be edited... So if you just type a space
like this :
Trigger name : Here is my text, so I putted some space... However, you shouldn't typ text, just enter a space and leave it... You wouldn't be able to edit it again... So if you are going to do this, make sure you have to original version saved under another name - where the triggers are still visible...
AzZzRu Thanks it's an awesome tool.

BUT "designed to handle large volumes of triggers" => not really, over 3k triggers the program miss lot of triggers... I don't know why it's strange but i think it should be easy to fix because if i do 1k by 1k it work fine, so your program should stop and start again every 1k triggers.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:393
Favorites: [Who?]2
Size:205.10 KB
Added:02/04/07