Utilities » Map Sizes 10x10 (Custom map) ~UPDATED~

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Map Sizes 10x10 (Custom map) ~UPDATED~

Author File Description
Dantares IV
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
A 10X10 Custom Map

Thanks for taking a look at this utility! A while back, a person named cnzwz1010101 made the first 10X10 custom map, and after asking him, he allowed me to make a utility of that map. I figured that since some people do not know how to move campaigns to scenarios, how could they have a chance to work with this type of map? So, now everyone has a chance to have one of these maps.

Thanks cnzwz1010101 for designing one of these maps in the first place. You have your credits on the instructions in the utility!

Enjoy everyone,

~Dantares IV~
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Lord Basse
Official Reviewer
Piece of cake. With AoKTS you can do a 10x10 map in 10 seconds, or less.
Perhaps better for those who've never seen AoKTS.
Jatayu
(id: Sword_of_STORM)
Official Reviewer
How do you make the map, even with AokTS? I haven't really figured out. Anyway, this utility does not give any instructions on how to make it either.
Dantares IV
File Author
Well, since I don't use AoKTS, I don't know much about actually making these types of maps, but I don't think everyone has AoKTS, so I'm sure this will help some people. ;)
EstebanF Definitely will help many of us, Dantares ;) . I can't use AoKTS for technical reasons, and this utility definitely will help me to create short campaigns.
Dantares IV
File Author
Glad to be of some help!
Lord Basse
Official Reviewer
@SoS
Enter AoKTS, create a new map, select "Map/Terrain" and change the "Tiny (120)" to "10" and click "Force refresh" in the map area (or resize the map window, or select another cathegory like "Info/Messages")
et voilà

But for those who dont have or cant use AoKTS, this is a good utility. You know what, you inspired me. I'll make a whole pack with different sized maps :)
Dantares IV
File Author
Quote: You know what, you inspired me. I'll make a whole pack with different sized maps :)

I think you are too late. Another guy once submitted a utility that had just about everything from a 25X25 on up. Glad I inspired you though.;)
Lord Basse
Official Reviewer
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
This 10x10 units map template is a simple template. My review of it isn't long because there isn't really much to say.

This template is very useful if you want to make minigames, such as 'Guard' or 'Guard the Fort', two maps that the people seem to like very much and that where based on 10x10 maps. This is a simple utility and its very useful if you want to make minigames.

Additional Comments:
For those who have AoKTS, you can make these maps yourself. Although, many people out here, Dantares IV himself for example, cant use AoKTS for technical reasons and that makes this even better.

[Edited on 04/25/07 @ 10:35 AM]

morgoth bauglir Good unility, Dantares. Good especially since YOU'VE uploaded it.
Dantares IV
File Author
Quote: Good especially since YOU'VE uploaded it.

Well, thanks for the compliment, but I don't exactly understand. I'm not exactly a great designer, but whatever. ;)
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.5
Quality/Instructions4.5