Utilities » Mini- & Megasized scenarios

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Mini- & Megasized scenarios

Author File Description
Lord Basse
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Mini- & Megasized scenarios

This file includes scenarios with the sizes 15x15, 20x20 and so on to 100x100, and a scenario with the width 255x255 units, the maximum for all scenarios in AoK.
These scenarios can be very usefull if you dont have or cant use AoKTS, Age of Kings Trigger Studio. If you have it, but dont know how to create them, there is a Step-by-step tutorial included with this file.

Credits:
David Tombs (aka DiGiT) for creating AoKTS
Dantares IV: for inspring me to make this.

For the more commom map-size, 10x10, give Dantares's utility a shot:

To download AoKTS, go here.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Dantares IV Wow, impressive. I never thought about larger maps. Just smaller. Nice work!
RS Greo0 Oh, Gees you beat Me to it. I was going to Make soMething like this, just I took along tiMe since I started using AoM but its a MUST download.
Dantares IV
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
Rating: 5
This utility is very usefull. Not only can you go smaller with the map sizes, but you can also go ENORMOUS on map sizes. Good work Lord Basse!

Additional Comments:

Definatly a recommended download. This is useful to all scenario designers, Beginners, intermediate, and verterans alike!
acade365 i think it's a good utility but I don't think it deserves a 5.0. Afterall it was pretty easy for the author to make, he just created new maps with AoKTS. I'm not saying it's bad, I only say it should not be in the Best of AoK.
Sorry
Lord Basse
Official Reviewer
File Author
I understand your thoughts, but I must say that that wouldn't be a good argument if you wrote a review for it. I know, since I did it myself once, and Tanneur (the downloads manager if you dont know who he is) didnt approve the review since it didnt matter how much work the authour had put into the project, neither how easy this can be done with anyone's PC.

If I had the mail I'd quote what he said, word by word, but I dont.

Just so you know :)
DeformedCreature Love Love Love it! Extremely useful! Good work!
stupidgeekynerd Nice. Thats very useful, since i like big scenarios.
omnifariousnefar freakishly awesome. pity this may be the limit.

i do have a problem though.
i loaded it up, and tweaked the map (added details, that jazz} and now it crashes everytime i attempt to test it.

suggestions?
Nenuial_evendim the giant scenario is great, Its perfect for a scenario I`m creating, and it works just fine until I try to test it.
Bad luck I guess, because I was really fascinated

the curios thing is that it happens just when I test it with two players o more. Would you give me some suggestions of what to do please.

thank you
sorry for my English I'm from Chile
kyriakos_xasapis Well i was so enthusiastic with the giant map size that i created a map of my own at 256x256 size. The bad news came up when i tested it! Looks like the game can't huddle this size either... Anyone knows what is the REAL maximum map size? And of course where can we download it from?
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0