New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files
Recent Updates

Single Player Scenarios » Piece by Piece (Episode One)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Piece by Piece (Episode One)

Author File Description
SD Community
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Role Playing Strategy

This is the second AoK Heaven Scenario Design Forum Community project.

Completed between February and September 2007, Piece by Piece (Episode 1) is the work of 23 individual designers. Each was given four days to showcase their work.

newidea, who co-orinated the original project, said:

"The idea for this map is to have a scenario completely influenced by AoKH. The goal is not to make the prettiest looking map, nor to make the most intricate triggers. The goal is to see how a community, like ours, can work together to achieve a goal. It is actually more of an experiment in this way. The goal I speak of, is to make a scenario that has map design and triggers from many different designers."

Although completed after Piece by Piece, it is a prequel, set shortly before the events that occurred in the original.

The story is set long ago, in a land far away, when magic and sorcery abounded. It tells the tale of a young man, Charles, who is plunged into an adventure seemingly beyond his control...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Mash
(id: Mashek)
Staff
Official Reviewer
Even though I had a hand in designing the 23rd square, I must admit that this design is an excellent piece of creative fun, and if I might add, an excellent example of AoKH teamwork. A must download for all designers! You will witness an intriguing story, soaring creativity of all sizes and wondrous map design implemented by over twenty designers. You are missing out if you skip this one. Download now!
Lord Basse
Official Reviewer
Yay! It's finally here! *downloads*
KayanZ
(id: ZayanK)
About time! Let's see how this came out together.
Jatayu
(id: Sword_of_STORM)
Official Reviewer
Can't wait to see what this turned into...
newIdea Great work. :)

Good idea with submitting under the name "SD Community." I wish I would have thought of that before. =P
RON PAUL 2016
(id: Turty)
OMGOMGOMGOMG IT's here!!! Downloading now!
Dantares IV I thought this was made by Dave Earl. :{

Well, I am downloading!
Tanneur99
Official Reviewer
@ newIdea, I can change the author to SD Community of the first submission if you want.
tyler_t_rocks I cant seem to defeate the samurai/ghostguy from the tower any hints?
Mash
(id: Mashek)
Staff
Official Reviewer
@tyler_t_rocks

WARNING SPOILER:

With your unit selected keep right clicking your mouse on the samurai to attack him until he is dead. The samurai will die shortly.

[Edited on 09/07/07 @ 05:45 PM]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0