Download File Post Review Post Comment

Infiltration 2

Author File Description
Michael Matthews
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Role Playing Strategy
Number of scenarios: 5
This is i fix of an upload i made a while ago. In this campaign your entire attack force is a small group of three to five very strong and heathy fighters infiltrating several bases of differant sizes.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Mickey Sommers *Respectfully* HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE UPDATE FORM? IT EXISTS. USE IT TO UPDATE INFILTRATION 1. YOU CAN FIND IT ON THE SUBMIT FILE PAGE. NO OFFENSE, SINCE YOU CAN HARDLY SEE IT. OKAY?!

That is all.
emperor_michael Sounds fun. I'm going to download it and see if it is worth reviewing.
emperor_michael Ahhhh! Horrible. No triggers except change HP and attack, no AI, no resources, no terrain, and no story. In fact all that is there are units. A trained chimpanze could have made this. I don't want to review this because it is worthless.
Mickey Sommers
Rating
Breakdown
Playability1.0
Balance1.0
Creativity1.0
Map Design1.0
Story/Instructions1.0
I hate this campaign with a passion. It wouldn't have been worse if it had come with a virus.

Playability: God would not have had the patience to finish the last few scenarios, which looked like it would take a day long. The only triggers were adding five million HP's and attack to your units. Anyone trying to play this campaign would die of boredom.
My suggestion: Add triggers.

Balance: You had five million HP's and attacks with barely any units to kill on the first three. On the last two there were five million units to kill, but most people would have still won.

Creativity: The idea of an infiltration is clever enough, but all's your doing is killing everybody.
My suggestion: Once again, add triggers. For example: (make you have allies on the inside or have a special unit or building to kill...just add something!)

Map Design: Just walls and units. The rest is plain grass.
Suggestions: Since you're probably not the type willing to make your own map; just generate a random one.

Story/Instructions: No story; no instructions. You have no idea why, when, where, or what you're infiltrating. You're just supposed to do it.

Suggestions: Add triggers and creative objections; like go steal money from bank, etc.

In closing: Hopefully Mike Matthews can do something a little more helpful to his enviroment next time; like dump oil into an ocean; or rocket your crap into space.
Don't download this.
Michael Matthews
File Author
Get outa here.
HART19 what is this a map with out triggers? man please dont put maps like this in this page dont wasste your time like this, please when you create maps please put some triggers in it and some history too.

that is all.
RON PAUL 2016
(id: Turty)
Wow.

I'm kinda speechless here.

[Edited on 04/08/08 @ 03:40 PM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account