Download File Post Review Post Comment

Grand Theft Horse - Trazeng

Author File Description
Madaste
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Role Playing Only
Grand Theft Horse - Trazeng (v1.5)

This is a free-roam scenario, where you can explore the city the way you like. You can get money either by killing people, or by making various jobs. With this money you can buy all kinds of stuff, e.g. weapon upgrades, armor, a house or even bribe the local police.
Just remember, respect is everything!

The main factions in GTH - Trazeng:

The Police:
They are trying to keep the high crime-rate city of Trazeng in order. This is a very difficult task, as criminals are everywhere in the city. The Police-forces are friendly to you as long as you don't commit crimes.

Saracen Mafia:
They are the Police-forces' worst nightmare, as they are terrorising the city and making illegal money. They are in open war with the Police, and fights between the Mafia and the Police is a piece of everyday life in Trazeng.

International Killing Money:
IKM is an halfly legal organisation that makes it's business out of weapons and armor. They are not bothered by the Police-Forces, because they are an important "sponsor" of the City of Trazeng. They will also give you money for every person you kill.

[The sequel to this scenario, "Grand Theft Horse 2 - Jihang", is now also available for download in the blacksmith.]

[The second sequel to this scenario, "Grand Theft Horse 3 - Arlenia", is now also available for download in the blacksmith.]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
hunnic paladin ROFL! Love the name, its hilarious!
iFox221 I'm having a issue, When I play for about 5-10 minutes, I crash and it takes me back to my desktop.
Madaste
File Author
Hmm... That's weird. Did you do something special at the moment it crashed?
Tanneur99
Official Reviewer
Probably a sound file, games crash with Windows XP combined with Windows Media Player 10 or higher on some but not all sounds. You can fix these files with GoldWave.
Sounds become also corrupt if you open them in the sound/scenario folder. iFox221 in case you opened a sound reload the game.
For AoE II it is best to go back to Windows Media Player 9. However, if the author opened a file before posting and he has Windows Media Player 10/11 combined with XP or Vista it might crash also Windows media Player 9.
Cobaltz I love the music man. I just don't get how u escape prison? Anyway its great!
Madaste
File Author
Cobaltz you can't escape from the prison, just wait 2 minutes and you'll be released. And thanks for the positive feedback, I'm glad you like the scenario :)
Woad85 This is funny...game...
But is gerat game!!

[Edited on 09/15/08 @ 09:33 PM]

Cobaltz No I ment like, after you escape i can't even make it past the gate because of all the bombard towors and champions. But once i made it a few feet out...a pickpocket got me...
Jatayu
(id: Sword_of_STORM)
Official Reviewer
interesting, ha! But there are to many ways to 'cheat' and win. One is to get the cobra car and use it to slaughter the spawning villies and stuff. Another is to keep killing things near the IKM office are because police can hardly get in it is so crowded and you can keep getting healed and purchasing upgrades. I suppose it would be fairly easy, if boring to reach 250 kills. I reached about 140.
Madaste
File Author
Yeah I know that 250 kills can be a little boring. Anyone managed to find the Medieval Tank yet? Collect all of the collectable four flags to find it. I'll tell ya, the tank's damn nasty!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.3
Balance5.0