Author File Description
SD Community
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Role Playing Strategy

Piece by Piece, The Third

Designed by the design community.
Co-ordinated by Julius999.

Completed between November 2008 and May 2009, this is the work of 23 individual designers. Each was given four days to showcase their work.

newIdea, who co-ordinated the original said this:

"The idea for this map is to have a scenario completely influenced by AoKH. The goal is not to make the prettiest looking map, nor to make the most intricate triggers. The goal is to see how a community, like ours, can work together to achieve a goal. It is actually more of an experiment in this way. The goal I speak of, is to make a scenario that has map design and triggers from many different designers."

In this third installment, the aim was to go further. With a fresh story, the intention was to create a more coherent finished result, something that flowed better and could stand alone. Whether or not we succeeded, is up to you to decide.

The story is set in an ancient kingdom named Ghant, where assassins are seeking the life of the cruel king. Four unusual characters have been sent North into the wilderness to solve this pressing mystery. In doing so, they tread where no man has for many years, and go Through The Shambling Gate.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
kdpp6512 One bug and one problem.
The bug is that when entering the 11th square, the game overed even all units survived.
The problem is that there is a few recovery Mechanism, the only way is be in a trance in the tower of 5th square.
These is worthy to be improved.
EmmeVig This is really a great scenario, but i can go any further of the 18th square: 'cause in the 15th square, after you've defeated pyrates, i've garrisoned 1 unit in the viking "abandoned tower". But if you click on the tower "unload button", the unit is automatically placed in a place surrounded by trees, and i can't move it anymore. I'm not english, sorry for the language
RON PAUL 2016
(id: Turty)
Great to see this up. Perhaps this scenario will bring me back to AoK once again.
Lord Aro ummm...
why hasn't this been announced or anything?
Tanneur99
Official Reviewer
The announcement was in the SD Forum here,

http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/aokcgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,38703,0,365

[Edited on 05/12/09 @ 05:30 AM]

Chriko Great Work!
Everybody how is involved in this project: Big compliments! Highly addictive!

Cheers
Chriko
Lord Aro @ tanneur

no i mean on the homepage or anything
the others were...
Julius999
Official Reviewer
I believe the important bugs have now been fixed, and this file can be moved under SD Community.
ebaiyor I love the game but need help with one square. Where/whom should I ask?
Tanneur99
Official Reviewer
http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/aokcgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,38703,50,365

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.0