"i get more IM's from AOL System Message than from everyone else"-Anonymous

[This message has been edited by Divine kevo (edited 12-25-2004 @ 01:14 PM).]

Replies:
posted 11-24-04 08:10 PM CT (US)     1 / 459  
Categories?
posted 11-24-04 08:11 PM CT (US)     2 / 459  
What are the categories?

haha we think alike

"The most important thing to do in your life, is to not interfere with somebody else's life." - Zappa

[This message has been edited by da hobo (edited 11-24-2004 @ 08:12 PM).]

posted 11-24-04 08:12 PM CT (US)     3 / 459  
Hmm.. I wanted to poast that tommorow, but if you really want to jump the gun...

¯\/\\evo'_____________________________________
¯¯//¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
posted 11-24-04 08:12 PM CT (US)     4 / 459  

Quote:

haha we think alike

Great minds think alike.

[This message has been edited by Crimson Knight (edited 11-24-2004 @ 08:13 PM).]

posted 11-24-04 08:14 PM CT (US)     5 / 459  
Yes, we want to jump the gun. Heck, we'll even steal it from you, board your banshee, and dive bomb you for a while.

I'm Your Daddy
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig.
Can't believe on back on this damned site again.
posted 11-24-04 08:33 PM CT (US)     6 / 459  
Agreed. Jumping the gun it is! Especially while all of us are online.
posted 11-24-04 08:33 PM CT (US)     7 / 459  
1: Most Helpful Forumer:

2: Best Moderator:

3: Most Active Forumer:

4: The kevingamer Award :

5: Nicest Forumer:

6: Funniest Forumer:

7: Most Intelligent Forumer:

8: 1st Annual signature contest*:

9: Best noobie:

10: The Spamtacular Medal:

11: The Adder Medal:

12: Forummer of the Year:

New Categories:

• Most Improved Forummer has been renamed to "The kevingamer Award" To honor, as you guys chose last year, one of the greatest combacks ever (omFg i r triger masta!1!)
  • The sig award has become the 1st Annual Signature Contest. This works a little differently. check the bottom of this post for more details.
  • The Smaptacular Medal is awarded to the person that spams the forums the most. Dont take this to heart if you win, just good fun
  • The Adder medal is a new award that will be given each year and named after the newest mod to join the AokH ranks that year. It is the person most likly to become the next moderator.

The Signature Contest.
Ok, everyone who wants to enter must email me the the bbcode source of a signature that you used or are already using Your sigs will then be put on display. You have until December 4th to send in your entries. Preliminary voting will begin as soon as all entries in. From then on, it will work the same as any category.

¯\/\\evo'_____________________________________
¯¯//¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
posted 11-24-04 09:01 PM CT (US)     8 / 459  
Um, I'm an active forummer and I've been here for alot more than one year.
posted 11-24-04 09:08 PM CT (US)     9 / 459  
You don't count, LB. You've mostly been active in G&SD, so you aren't really part of the "real" AoKH community (we'll ignore all of the posts you've made here). The people who really have a say are the ones who post the most in the forum that has nothing to do with the game.

There are a large amount of great posters from G&SD (which is all I can speak for) who are over 1 year old and who are still relatively active. But people here have no idea who they are, for some odd reason.

If I wasn't a mod, I doubt anyone here would know who I was.

This just reinforces my point made earlier that TC has a fairly large amount of vocal people who no longer play the game/design for the game.

btw:

Quote:

The Spamtacular Medal:

I like all of the people who told me that spammers weren't rewarded/respected when I brought that issue up in the "About SS" thread.
posted 11-24-04 09:14 PM CT (US)     10 / 459  
i know it aint voting time yet but...i nominate cool120 for the "best noobie" award!

EDIT: btw add me to the active list plz!

==============
| Imperial_5 |
==============
| Proud Member of TOAO Clan |
| Find me on AoE2HD: TOAO_Fano |

[This message has been edited by DDRMAX2 (edited 11-24-2004 @ 09:15 PM).]

posted 11-24-04 09:16 PM CT (US)     11 / 459  

Quote:

1 year club members (not otherwise exempt) (0/12 in)
Colosseum
SonicShadow
MW
Ornlu
The_Cobra_81
PaulC2001
Gaiseric
Sir_Mathias
swp
Danthered
Parrotman56

Please die. I should be on the 1 year club list, my one year was like three months ago.

Proof.

posted 11-24-04 09:20 PM CT (US)     12 / 459  

Quote:

I like all of the people who told me that spammers weren't rewarded/respected when I brought that issue up in the "About SS" thread.

I agree, we should not have a Spamtacular Medal.

posted 11-24-04 09:24 PM CT (US)     13 / 459  
I suppose I don't post here enough to qualify?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
posted 11-24-04 09:27 PM CT (US)     14 / 459  
I agree.

I think kevo may been trying to create a "Least Favorite AOMH Forumer" award as done at AOMH, by Sunny, for example. The way he's worded it ends up being "I'm the best and coolest spammer around" award, though.

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper
posted 11-24-04 09:36 PM CT (US)     15 / 459  

Quote:

Please die. I should be on the 1 year club list, my one year was like three months ago.

You're already in the 'active forumers' list. What more do you want?

forum troll
posted 11-24-04 09:40 PM CT (US)     16 / 459  
A gay orgy with you!

EDIT: OMG Parrot, my stupid host killed my hosting for no reason and destroyed the dreaming on boards. So stop linking until I get a new host and tell you you can dammit.

EDIT 2: omgpwnt: http://dreamingon.worldtalkforum.com/index.php

[This message has been edited by rayoflightsword_ (edited 11-24-2004 @ 10:24 PM).]

posted 11-24-04 09:49 PM CT (US)     17 / 459  
wtf....

==============
| Imperial_5 |
==============
| Proud Member of TOAO Clan |
| Find me on AoE2HD: TOAO_Fano |
posted 11-24-04 09:52 PM CT (US)     18 / 459  
Ray, I took the link out. Not just for you, but for symmetry.

Quote:

wtf....

It's Ray.

Categories look fine. Except maybe the "Spamtacular" award. Can't trust some people...

forum troll
posted 11-24-04 09:53 PM CT (US)     19 / 459  

Quote:

I suppose I don't post here enough to qualify.

~ INNUEDO ALERT ~
posted 11-24-04 09:56 PM CT (US)     20 / 459  
How are you gonna have most helpful forummer if you only let poeple who only post in TC to vote?

All this shit about "qualifying" is really retarded.

[This message has been edited by da hobo (edited 11-24-2004 @ 09:57 PM).]

posted 11-24-04 10:07 PM CT (US)     21 / 459  
@ da hobo: kevin never said that but I do understand why he wants to have a "qualifying" thing. We don't want people making multiple accounts and voting for themselves do we? But I think he should get rid of everything to qualify except for the Current active Forummers list, if you are active in the AoKH community then you can vote.

Quoted from Gordon B:

You don't count, LB. You've mostly been active in G&SD, so you aren't really part of the "real" AoKH community (we'll ignore all of the posts you've made here).

Hold on a sec, where did that come from? Real AoKH community? The AoKH community involves everyone. Last time I checked this Award thing was open to the entire community and the entire community had their say in it.

Quoted from Gordon B:

The people who really have a say are the ones who post the most in the forum that has nothing to do with the game.

I’m sorry but your post sounds like you are trying to start a flame war. Quite a few of forumers from G&SD were nominated and a few won a couple categories last year, so this generalization of us being in our own little world and have the only say in threads posted here is getting old.

Quoted from Gordon B:

There are a large amount of great posters from G&SD (which is all I can speak for) who are over 1 year old and who are still relatively active. But people here have no idea who they are, for some odd reason.

I have been here for a year but I’m not on the list, in fact, there are a few more who post here that are a year old but are not on the list. You should inform the G&SD forumers that there is a Forumer of the year award and if they wish to participate they should come over. Since the entire community was involved last year they should be this year and the next.

Quoted from Gordon B:

If I wasn't a mod, I doubt anyone here would know who I was.

Why? All because we don’t post in G&SD we don’t know who the other forumers are? I read G&SD all the time but a rarely post in it and I’m aware of quite a few of cool forumers.

Quoted from Gordon B:

This just reinforces my point made earlier that TC has a fairly large amount of vocal people who no longer play the game/design for the game.

How does this reinforce your point? I’m getting tired of you going around and saying that we don’t play the game or design with it. You don’t know that or have proof. I’m also getting tired of you slamming the forumers here because they post more often in TC then in G&SD or other threads.

[This message has been edited by Crimson Knight (edited 11-24-2004 @ 10:35 PM).]

posted 11-24-04 10:10 PM CT (US)     22 / 459  

Quote:

You rock, Gordon.

I don't like the fact that somebody has to qualify. I agree with the idea that they should be active forumers (who've been here for the last year even), but having "qualified" nominees is a biased way of going about it.

» Your attractive master.
» "Because I before E is a LIE!!!"

[This message has been edited by Angel Aro (edited 11-24-2004 @ 10:19 PM).]

posted 11-24-04 10:20 PM CT (US)     23 / 459  

Quote:

@ da hobo: kevin never said that but I do understand why he wants to have a "qualifying" thing. We don't want people making multiple accounts and voting for themselves do we? But I think he should get rid of everything to qualify except for the Current active Forummers list, if you are active in the AoKH community then you can vote.

I don't remember there being a problem with that last year...

posted 11-24-04 10:22 PM CT (US)     24 / 459  

Quote:

How does this reinforce your point? I’m getting tired of you going around and saying that we don’t play the game or design with it. You don’t know that or have proof. I’m also getting tired of you slamming the forumers here because they post more often in TC then in G&SD or other threads.

CK is right to an unbelievable level.

Why all the simbols though?

posted 11-24-04 10:22 PM CT (US)     25 / 459  
I think most of it has to do with what happened in the President of TC thread.

Quote:

Why all the simbols though?

Huh?

[This message has been edited by Crimson Knight (edited 11-24-2004 @ 10:23 PM).]

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 19  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » 3rd Annual Forummer of the Year Awards
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames