You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Town's Crier
Moderated by Major Helper

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: I can't believe you're still not discussing the World Cup in football.
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 11  Next Page »
posted 05-15-06 04:48 PM CT (US)   

[This message has been edited by Oliver (edited 06-21-2006 @ 01:04 PM).]

Replies:
posted 05-15-06 04:56 PM CT (US)     1 / 271  
I don't like soccer.

dannyking.me

posted 05-15-06 05:08 PM CT (US)     2 / 271  
Of course not... your from the USA!

"Luctor et emergo."

» Jeremiah
Staff Member of Dragon Gaming Design Network
Visit the TreeTop Productions Blog!
posted 05-15-06 05:58 PM CT (US)     3 / 271  
I think England will do good this year. The USA is so gonna get owned. Italy and Czech Republic in thier group. It'd be funny if they lose to Ghana, too.

¯\/\\evo'_____________________________________
¯¯//¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
"i get more IM's from AOL System Message than from everyone else"-Anonymous
posted 05-15-06 06:28 PM CT (US)     4 / 271  
Brazil's gonna win again. Period.
posted 05-15-06 08:14 PM CT (US)     5 / 271  
No way, Italy is gonna beat 'em! Go Italy!

We're not talking about soccer because Americans typically don't like international soccer. We are more concerned about Baseball, mostly go Cardinals along with other sports, but mainly Baseball go Cardinals. Also, Football's gonna start in what is it, September? Anyways, I'm just saying, Americans typically don't like international soccer.

And it would help if the US team was actually somewhat decent. Hey, at least they qualified into the World Cup latters.

EDIT: Typo

[This message has been edited by Thunder77 (edited 05-15-2006 @ 08:15 PM).]

posted 05-15-06 09:25 PM CT (US)     6 / 271  
Soccer? I thought this thread was about football!
Stupid Europeans.

j/k , I play high school soccer and watch soccer, and I can't wait until the World Cup. Go USA!

posted 05-15-06 09:58 PM CT (US)     7 / 271  

Quote:

I can't believe you're still not discussing the World Cup in football.

I can. Helloooooo 1/2 American forum population! Unfortunate, high bigotry, slight racism, and unchained stupidity at it's finest.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
posted 05-16-06 03:06 AM CT (US)     8 / 271  
Oliver, we'll beat you.

[If Carrick gets the holding role]

posted 05-16-06 04:20 AM CT (US)     9 / 271  

Quote:

The USA is so gonna get owned. Italy and Czech Republic in thier group. It'd be funny if they lose to Ghana, too.

Wow, you're a positive feller.
I hope someone in that group beat Italy. I loved how they accused us and Denmark for cheating after 2-2 in the UEFA Euro Cup two years ago.

Quote:

Brazil's gonna win again. Period.

I didn't really expect anything else from you.

Quote:

Oliver, we'll beat you.

Probably. But what the heck, we'll beat Paraguay instead. On the other hand, you should never say never. Remember the "Group of Death" last time? Yeah, that's right, who won it? also, I will stomp on Rooney's foot if he make it to Germany.

Right now the Champions League is of course the most interesting event. Most people say Barca will win, but I bet Arsenal - and of course Fredrik Ljungberg - will give them a hard time.

posted 05-16-06 04:22 AM CT (US)     10 / 271  
posted 05-16-06 04:38 AM CT (US)     11 / 271  
Im so pissed off coz my contry (Serbia) is in the hardest group! Wit Atgentina and Holland (Both good enough to beat Brazil). But anyway, Brazil will win, Ronaldo, Adriano, Robinho, R.Carlos, Ronaldinho!!, Lucio, Kaka an more! ALl top players. Talking bou Football I g2g to trainin in like 5 mins.
posted 05-16-06 04:57 AM CT (US)     12 / 271  
OMG Brazil isn't THAT friggen good! Italy could totally beat them.
posted 05-16-06 06:14 AM CT (US)     13 / 271  
Soccer?! Pfff, what about AFL football? Australian Football league that is. It is a sport for real men. No protection like in that girl sport Gridion, and it has physical contact in it's most rough form. Go the Bombers. Ahem, albeit they suck!

Anyway, Australia in soccer are gonna get murdered. Anyway, Ich hasse Fubball Yes, my German is bad. Soccer that is.

[This message has been edited by Mashek331 (edited 05-16-2006 @ 06:18 AM).]

posted 05-16-06 08:47 AM CT (US)     14 / 271  
Italy cannnot beat Brazil, trust me I know alot about Football. Italy= Totti, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Gilardinho (He's like SH**!), Vieri (Voted worst player in Seria A) and Inzaghi ("Super Pipo!"). Brazil= Ronaldo (Recieved 'Best Player' like 2 or more times), Adriano (Just Pure Magic), Robinho (Young and voted best youngest player), Ronaldinho (OMFG!!! Best player of the year at the moment, has been for 2 years straight), Roberto Carlos (Old man who takes free-kicks, but still, was in World 11!), Kaka (Probably the bst player in Seria A [excluding Adriano]). So there you go.
posted 05-16-06 08:52 AM CT (US)     15 / 271  
Yeah Australia!

*chirp*

<|N|>
//_\\
posted 05-16-06 09:09 AM CT (US)     16 / 271  
Brazil will propably win this year too, but there are many other countries who may compete with them.
Argentina, UK (maybe), Holland and more.

About Sweden... well, we'll at least make it from the gruops. Then I dont know. Last time, we where out in the first game! (after group)

You can always hope, but Sweden wont take it. Not this time either. We made it to 2nd place once, but that wont happend again for a LONG time!
BUT, it was along time since, and miracles do happend...

Anyway, Brazil will win, and I dont mind. Half of my relatives are from there! But still:

HEEEJA SVERIGE! DU KÄÄRA FOSTERLAAND! DUU KAAN KANSKE VARA BÄST NÅN GÅÅNG IBLAAAND!!! HEEEJA SVERIGE! DU KÄÄRA FOSTERLAAND! DUU KAAN KANSKE VARA BÄST NÅN GÅÅNG IBLAAAND!!!

And our football song:

VI Ä PÅ GÅNG! VI ÄR LADDADE, VI ÄR TÄNDA!!!!
VI Ä PÅ GÅNG! IKVÄLL SKA ALLTING HÄNDA!!!

ever heard of Tomas Ledin? Its his song, the last one

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 100,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
posted 05-16-06 09:10 AM CT (US)     17 / 271  

Quoted from from topic pic:

THE AOKH HEAVEN...

The Age of Kings Heaven Heaven???

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 100,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
posted 05-16-06 10:53 AM CT (US)     18 / 271  
I can't see anything wrong, can you? It's obviously all in your imagination... [shifty eyes]
posted 05-16-06 11:19 AM CT (US)     19 / 271  
Sweden is is England group.

Meaning Sweden is going out!

¬_¬ Scuddles: Rhymes with huggles© ¬_¬
"Scud: the man who could even make God feel foolish." - A Banned User
"Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia
posted 05-16-06 01:06 PM CT (US)     20 / 271  
I'd be glad to see Greece win the world cup, too...
posted 05-16-06 01:25 PM CT (US)     21 / 271  
Lol, the only reason Olly favours Arsenal is because of Ljungy. , I personally do think Arsenal have a great chance, Henry could run rings around the Barca defence, though relying on one striker could be a problem if he gets man marked, like IIRC they plan to do to Ronaldhino.

Its going to be entertaining either way..

Ronaldo sucks recently..

[This message has been edited by WildCardDoW (edited 05-16-2006 @ 01:26 PM).]

posted 05-16-06 01:48 PM CT (US)     22 / 271  
Brazil's gonna win again. Period. Don't expect me to say something else, specially because I am brazilian.
posted 05-16-06 01:53 PM CT (US)     23 / 271  
A bit OT, but Cesar are you ok? Seeing you're brazllian its been on the news recently theres been alot of trouble in the Sao Paulo region due to gangs being lead from prison, so you ok - hope you're not caught up in anything

England has a strong chance this year me thinks.

¬_¬ Scuddles: Rhymes with huggles© ¬_¬
"Scud: the man who could even make God feel foolish." - A Banned User
"Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia
posted 05-16-06 05:08 PM CT (US)     24 / 271  
Yup, that really happened. A very powerful criminal organization attacked police stations, banks and destroyed buses, not to mention that there were rebelions in over 40 prisons. This massive attack was a response to the fact that the organization's leader (who was arrested) was being transfered to another prison. 115 people died in 251 attacks. 115 criminals were arrested.

Thank God it's over now, and that I, my family and friends are unharmed.

posted 05-17-06 12:25 PM CT (US)     25 / 271  
I didn't know that, Cesar. Why don't they report those stuff on tv in this country? Glad to hear you're okay, though.

Quote:

England has a strong chance this year me thinks.

You always have a strong chance, then one of your best players go and break his foot or something two hours before the first match.

[This message has been edited by Oliver (edited 05-17-2006 @ 12:26 PM).]

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 11  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » I can't believe you're still not discussing the World Cup in football.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames