The Let's Have Another Party Party: 0 Votes

------------------------------------------------------------ ------

The Arocratic Party

President of AoKH: Aro
Vice-President of AoKH: sly
High Priest of AoKH: Ornlu

------------------------------------------------------------ ------

News

We await the presidential speech from our leader!

Parties
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------

President: Lord Basse

Coalition with Moldy Bookworm Party

TAXES DOWN BY 90%. Did you know AoKH has had hidden taxes all the time? Neither did we. But we're cutting them down by 90%, if we're elected.
NEW GUN CONTROL LAWS - always use both hands
BOYCOTT OF BABY OIL. The slaughter must come to an end.
MONDAYS SHALL DIE!!!!!!11!!one!!!. According to our statistics, a seventh of our lifetime is spent on Mondays. If we're elected Mondays will be replaced by Basserdays, the third day of the weekend!
VEGETARIANISM OUTLAWED. All vegetarians will be banned and a new auto-ban function made for all potential vegetarians. We didn't fight our way to the food chain to start eating rabbit food now did we?

And this just the beginning

MAIN AIM: by using the best of the best - both in leaders and opinions - we will do what's best for AoKH. You might not think it's the best right now, you might not think it later either, but really, it is. You just don't get it. Everyone will be treated likewise, except leaders and vegetarians who will be treated as demi-gods and outlaws.

Propaganda/Advertisements
Arocratic achievements
Winning/losing formulas
Anarchy, chaos, and disorder
Morgoth=fail
Coincidence?
Destroy the world
Anti-Veggie Squad
We like horses too...
Vote B.E.E.R.!
A pedophile, a canadian, and a monkey?
Morgoth=double fail
Only I have the experience needed!
Tree-hugging division
BICEPS's plan for world domination
Planet of the apes
I prefer women

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------

The Let's Have Another Party Party
We will do absolutely nothing if we are elected and we don't care about your lousy opinions. Anything we actually do do will be calculated to make you suffer. We don't want your vote. Our ideology can best be described as whichever one you hate the most. Forget about politics, and let's have another party instead.

President: Julius
Vice President: Surge

Our Aim: To run a dynamic and ruthless campaign with the objective of not polling a single vote whatsoever.

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------

The Disraeli Dance Party

"Easy on Frolicking, Easy on the Causes of Frolicking"

Party Aims
  • More Raves
  • More Music
  • Party Hard

Cabinet
  • Leader: Scud
  • Deputy: Matt LiVecchi

Government with a sexual appetite
    They don't even know who's impeached!
    Disraeli is bored...
    Keynes and the other thinkers

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------

The Arocratic Party
    Home-Made Experience... Home-Made Power... Home-Made Authority

Our President: Aro
    Our Vice-President: sly
    Our High Priest: Ornlu

Why bother fighting the power anymore? The Arocrats have run your Heaven for four years now, and not only have they done more for you than any existing party, but the Arocrats donated to the poor, less-intelligent forumers by banning them, so they wouldn't feel obligated to post, and eliminated all spam by staying aggressive! With experience, power, and ban-sticks, we've grown adept at kicking ass abroad so you can safely Splash Splash at home with your mom.

Aro/sly '08 plan on rocking your world. How good are we, you ask? Well, you know the forum riot of '05? Squashed by Dictator Aro. You remember the forum riot of '06? Destroyed by Dictator Aro. Remember the forumer riot of '07? Eliminated by Dictator Aro! What's the point of having rights, if you don't have the right to have them taken away from you? Don't elect another corrupted Fearless Leader; instead, elect a Peerless Leader! Arocrats '08! You won't be regretting it any time soon!

What We'll Do For *You*:
    * Ban your enemies
    * Endorse your allies
    * Removal of all hidden forum registration fees that fatten the pockets of rich EXCO senators
    * No more war! Stop the pointless beating of outsider n00bs so we can reeducate them on our enlightened ways!
    * Take the corruption out of SD&M-street with *force*
    * Remember the Anti-AoKH group? Yeah, if we're elected, they're GONE! For good this time!
    * The only party that demands a recount if they *win*!

Celebrity Endorsements:
    * "Oh god, I've been an Arocrat for... uh, years now. Great party, and Aro's a great leader!" - Teh Ako, Aro's smurf
    * "I remember I voted Arocrat last time. It seemed like a great decision back then." - Famous Unnamed Town's Crier Citizen
    * "The Arocrats are the people's party: they party for the people. So don't worry if you're down, someone's partying for you!" - "the sly" slyson, sly's make-believe sister / founder of "Sly's Research Center for an Eternal Youth of All AoKH Members"
    Note: If anyone believes that the voting time should be longer, or the time before voting should be longer, please post suggestions now.

Tea Chugging Chaps
    Why so srsly?
    Morgoth is...
    Our sweet, sweet children
    You need Aro.
    When intellectuals rule the TC

The moldy bookworm party

Coalition with Bassian Despotist Party

President: Major Helper

GOALS: To read lots, to game lots, to post lots and enjoy life to the fullest.

Vote for this party if you wish to be accounted as a sensible person!

Staring at the computer
    B.E.E.R.'s leader looks like this
    Us carnivore worms look like this

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------

Huh? Party name? lol, I AM THE PARTY, BITCH!

*disclaimer* While the above banner implies that you have a "right to vote" for anyone you want (absurd, eh?), I'd like to stress that the only course of action you can take during this "election", it's only giving your vote for me, as obviously your Deity/rolemodel/mommy intended.

While all other partys these days orientate themselves around a tight community of pricks (a scientific term for dissidents from the Morgoth), Morgoth Bauglir the Conqueror, also known as Quaazi (translation from a superior language: The World) is the jack-of-all-trades. Under the rule of the Mighty Lord of Angband, white people, black people, mexicans, canadians, christians, jews, muslims, atheists, pagans, homosexuals (skip the lewd urges, though), crippled folk, the intellectuals and the plain ignorant (yeah, you know who I'm talking about), come together under the flag of progress, unity and prosperity. No hippies though, hippies are dirty.

Whatever you want, you get. Be a right-winger, left-winger, capitalist or commie (lol), thou shalt hath thine bidding, as long as it fits into Morgoths vision. No election promises, we all know they never get fulfilled anyway.

Unbiased opinions plain lies may or may not be included

Aro: Oh, yeah, Morgoth's liek awesome. I'm liek, totally his bitch. My own party is just a scam, you know.
    Scud: I must admit, amidst all this frolicking and flamboyance, I have never doubted Morgoth's brilliant skills, that are vastly superior to my girly wrists.
    Julius: *worship-worship*
    Ornlu:...

actually, screw that. Ornlu's cool.

Uhh, yeah. So don't escape the inevitable. You'll vote for me anyway, your perverse side demands it.

See post 38
    From all those who oppose Morgoth
    Arocrats and BDP scandal

The Bryce Eats Everything, Rawr! Party.

President: fattybryce

YOU, yes, you. Are you sick of always being so ugly?, are you sick of people gaging everytime they see your face?, are you, yes you, sick of being compared to Morgoth? Well vote for B.E.E.R and I can give you my personal promise that if I win, you will no longer be outcaste because of your face, you will no longer be the ugly one, because every person that votes for me will personaly recieve FREE, yes FREE, beer to help you look sexier then ever! DON'T BE THE UGLY ONE ANY LONGER, VOTE B.E.E.R!

What we will do for you!
    - make you look like the atractive sexy beast you are. (on the inside)
    - Lower taxes by not just 90%, but 91%!
    - FREE BEER
    - My love 3

So you know what you have to do!, get pist and tick B.E.E.R on the list!

Clearly a perv
    Balls
    Enough said
    Not just beer...
    Positive encouragement
    See post 84
    Basse's kitten-killing 'zap-o-ray'
    Squirrel
    Cute animals+beer
    Assault on doggies
    Kitten and cincila
    Awesome

------------------------------------------------------------ --

The Party or else! Party

President: ViperIV

We'll get rid of your rights as citizens!
    - More Parties
    - No more being bossed around because I prolly won't be here
    - And I can't think of a third thing.

Vote for me! And uhh, well just vote.

Picture from last cabinet meeting
    ------------------------------------------------------------ ---------

Note: Not all propaganda/ads are contained in the topic post, so check out the earlier parts of the thread!

--->n i

/*~-._.-~*~-._.-~*N e v e r F i ____ s h e d*~-._.-~*~-._.-~*\

...the ESTEEMED, BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY...NF~Aro

[This message has been edited by NeverFinished (edited 11-08-2008 @ 12:01 PM).]

• Replies:
    posted 10-07-08 09:36 AM CT (US)     1 / 371  
    Umm, do you guys think you can achieve something concrete by winning these "elections"? What is the point anyway? Do we need a party/a person as a link between Aro and "us mere mortals"?

Oh noez, but politix is phun!! Then go find a damn internet game like SimNations and get your kicks there.

"Especially awe-inspiring is the fact that any single brain is made up of atoms that were forged in the hearts of countless stars billions of years ago... These atoms now form a conglomerate – your brain – that can not only ponder the very stars that gave it birth but can also think about its own ability to think and wonder about its own ability to wonder. With the arrival of humans…the universe has suddenly become conscious of itself. This, truly, is the greatest mystery of all." - Rama
    posted 10-07-08 10:02 AM CT (US)     2 / 371  

The Impeached Party

President: Impeached
    Vice President: Thunder77

We'll restore your rights as citizens!
    - More scandals
    - More mod abusal
    - Lower SS post limit

Impeached - Hope for AoKHConspiracy theorists.

The guy in that picture is Nixon, btw, for all you knowledgeless heathens.

@Surge: Maybe we like AoKH better than other politix sites.

me

[This message has been edited by Impeached (edited 10-08-2008 @ 11:12 AM).]

posted 10-07-08 10:33 AM CT (US)     3 / 371  
    Vice President: Pending

[This message has been edited by Thunder77 (edited 10-07-2008 @ 10:49 AM).]

posted 10-07-08 10:47 AM CT (US)     4 / 371  
    Umm, do you guys think you can achieve something concrete by winning these "elections"? What is the point anyway?
    Pfft...since when was there ever a point to things is the TC?

On the other hand, we could have the members of the elected party (president and vice president) rewarded somehow...any ideas?

--->n i

posted 10-07-08 10:50 AM CT (US)     5 / 371  
    They get to be president of AoKH! Who doesn't want that title?
    posted 10-07-08 10:53 AM CT (US)     6 / 371  
    Thundy, MSN.

me
    posted 10-07-08 12:27 PM CT (US)     7 / 371  
    The President and Vice President could have their custom titles as "President of AoKH" and "Vice President of AoKH"...

--->n i

posted 10-07-08 12:38 PM CT (US)     8 / 371  
    Oh, so you've got it all organized. Good.

Morgoth Bauglir/Quaazi - BORINGMETAL HEADTWAT
    Huidin's Belief - The Siege (4.4) - 2475 - Birth Of The Uruk-Hai (4.1) (Best Sound of 2008)
    Signature currently under construction. If you want to help out and provide me with the resources needed, download from the above links.
    posted 10-07-08 12:47 PM CT (US)     9 / 371  
    'twas hard to resist mate!

--->n i

posted 10-07-08 01:16 PM CT (US)     10 / 371  

President: Lord Basse
    Vice President: Me

TAXES DOWN BY 90%. Did you know AoKH has had hidden taxes all the time? Neither did we. But we're cutting them down by 90%, if we're elected.
    NEW GUN CONTROL LAWS - always use both hands
    BOYCOTT OF BABY OIL. The slaughter must come to an end.
    MONDAYS SHALL DIE!!!!!!11!!one!!!. According to our statistics, a seventh of our lifetime is spent on Mondays. If we're elected Mondays will be replaced by Basserdays, the third day of the weekend!
    VEGETARIANISM OUTLAWED. All vegetarians will be banned and a new auto-ban function made for all potential vegetarians. We didn't fight our way to the food chain to start eating rabbit food now did we?

And this just the beginning

MAIN AIM: by using the best of the best - both in leaders and opinions - we will do what's best for AoKH. You might not think it's the best right now, you might not think it later either, but really, it is. You just don't get it. Everyone will be treated likewise, except leaders and vegetarians who will be treated as demi-gods and outlaws.

__[]_________
    |||||||||||||||||
    The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
    OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
    ______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
    The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 100,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi

[This message has been edited by Lord Basse (edited 10-07-2008 @ 02:00 PM).]

posted 10-07-08 01:18 PM CT (US)     11 / 371  
    We will do absolutely nothing if we are elected and we don't care about your lousy opinions. Anything we actually do do will be calculated to make you suffer. We don't want your vote. Our ideology can best be described as whichever one you hate the most. Forget about politics, and let's have another party instead.

President: Julius
    Vice President: Yet to be announced
    (Surge, the post is yours if you want it )

Our Aim: To run a dynamic and ruthless campaign with the objective of not polling a single vote whatsoever.

[ All_That_Glitters | Pretty_Town_Contest | Other_AoK_Designs | AoE_Designs ]
    Member of Stormwind Studios

[This message has been edited by Julius999 (edited 10-07-2008 @ 01:22 PM).]

posted 10-07-08 02:01 PM CT (US)     12 / 371  
    Seems like our views match 100% according to The AoKH Election Test, so I would be honoured, Julius.

"Especially awe-inspiring is the fact that any single brain is made up of atoms that were forged in the hearts of countless stars billions of years ago... These atoms now form a conglomerate – your brain – that can not only ponder the very stars that gave it birth but can also think about its own ability to think and wonder about its own ability to wonder. With the arrival of humans…the universe has suddenly become conscious of itself. This, truly, is the greatest mystery of all." - Rama
    posted 10-07-08 05:05 PM CT (US)     13 / 371  
    The Disraeli Dance Party

"Easy on Frolicking, Easy on the Causes of Frolicking"

Party Aims
  • More Raves
  • More Music
  • Party Hard

Cabinet
  • Leader: Scud
  • Deputy: Pending

I just need to ask the person who I have in mind to be my deputy, other than that, that's the manifesto.

¬_¬ Scuddles: Rhymes with huggles© ¬_¬
    "Scud: the man who could even make God feel foolish." - A Banned User
    "Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia

[This message has been edited by Scud (edited 10-07-2008 @ 05:29 PM).]

• posted 10-07-08 08:03 PM CT (US)     14 / 371  
    posted 10-08-08 00:57 AM CT (US)     15 / 371  
    Umm, do you guys think you can achieve something concrete by winning these "elections"? What is the point anyway? Do we need a party/a person as a link between Aro and "us mere mortals"?
    We thought about giving it a "point" before, but I can't think of anything. "AoKH President" and "AoKH Vice-President" custom titles would be perfectly acceptable, especially since you guys don't get to choose like you do in the Age2oon contest. (So it's not *reeeeally* a reward.)

Four years is a long time. They might just be our last President, which shows how important this election is!!!

What would be really cool too (just an idea) is if we had live "Presidential" debates, where we discuss the "issues" on MSN or IRC or something, with a moderator ready to ask candidates unscreened questions, and see how well each person can improvise some comedy gold. We could post the results here.

Arranging such an event would be complicated, of course... but it'd be fun.

@ Surgeybabe

No to a person being the link between you mere mortals and myself; that's pointless and just bureaucratizes a simple system. You guys can feel free to go right to me if you have any concerns or suggestions; it's more direct, and you're more likely to be heard. (Look at what happened with my politics/religion restriction -- TC'ers approached me directly and spoke with me, like gentlemen, and I agreed with their ideas.)
    Oh noez, but politix is phun!! Then go find a damn internet game like SimNations and get your kicks there.
    This would be a parody of a presidential election, just like it was last time. *Gets the Arocrat Manifesto ready.* AND MODS CAN ENTER THIS TIME. It doesn't mean you have to vote for us; but be ready, mortals, to be dominated. (The announcement is coming... soon. Muahahaha!)

» Your attractive master.
    » "Because I before E is a LIE!!!"
    posted 10-08-08 01:17 AM CT (US)     16 / 371  
    The Arocratic Party
    Home-Made Experience... Home-Made Power... Home-Made Authority

Our Presidential Candidate: Aro
    Our Vice-Presidential Candidate: sly

Why bother fighting the power anymore? The Arocrats have run your Heaven for four years now, and not only have they done more for you than any existing party, but the Arocrats donated to the poor, less-intelligent forumers by banning them, so they wouldn't feel obligated to post, and eliminated all spam by staying aggressive! With experience, power, and ban-sticks, we've grown adept at kicking ass abroad so you can safely Splash Splash at home with your mom.

Aro/sly '08 plan on rocking your world. How good are we, you ask? Well, you know the forum riot of '05? Squashed by Dictator Aro. You remember the forum riot of '06? Destroyed by Dictator Aro. Remember the forumer riot of '07? Eliminated by Dictator Aro! What's the point of having rights, if you don't have the right to have them taken away from you? Don't elect another corrupted Fearless Leader; instead, elect a Peerless Leader! Arocrats '08! You won't be regretting it any time soon!

What We'll Do For *You*:
    * Ban your enemies
    * Endorse your allies
    * Removal of all hidden forum registration fees that fatten the pockets of rich EXCO senators
    * No more war! Stop the pointless beating of outsider n00bs so we can reeducate them on our enlightened ways!
    * Take the corruption out of SD&M-street with *force*
    * Remember the Anti-AoKH group? Yeah, if we're elected, they're GONE! For good this time!
    * The only party that demands a recount if they *win*!

Celebrity Endorsements:
    * "Oh god, I've been an Arocrat for... uh, years now. Great party, and Aro's a great leader!" - Teh Ako, Aro's smurf
    * "I remember I voted Arocrat last time. It seemed like a great decision back then." - Famous Unnamed Town's Crier Citizen
    * "The Arocrats are the people's party: they party for the people. So don't worry if you're down, someone's partying for you!" - "the sly" slyson, sly's make-believe sister / founder of "Sly's Research Center for an Eternal Youth of All AoKH Members"

[This message has been edited by Aro (edited 10-08-2008 @ 01:24 AM).]

posted 10-08-08 01:23 AM CT (US)     17 / 371  

posted 10-08-08 02:29 AM CT (US)     18 / 371  
    posted 10-08-08 02:50 AM CT (US)     19 / 371  
    Triple post? Heathen.
    My apologies, but I couldn't associate that non-related attack ad with the Arocratic party, and couldn't post the attack ad before "the grand alternative original people's party" posted a notice that it was participating in this great election, with great voters ready to vote for the grand party.

posted 10-08-08 03:40 AM CT (US)     20 / 371  

__[]_________
    |||||||||||||||||
    The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
    OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
    ______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
    The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 100,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
    posted 10-08-08 07:40 AM CT (US)     21 / 371  
    Bweh. Need kapitalistik bastards.

Cilibinarii
    My AOK Maps
    posted 10-08-08 08:08 AM CT (US)     22 / 371  
    The moldy bookworm party

President: Major Helper
    VP: OPEN for anyone interested

GOALS: To read lots, to game lots, to post lots and enjoy life to the fullest.

Vote for this party if you wish to be accounted as a sensible person!

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
    You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
    Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
    I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
    Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
    -=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
    posted 10-08-08 09:40 AM CT (US)     23 / 371  
    Okay, I'll enter soon. But only if the custom title will be "President of AoKH", like that. AoKH president sounds gay.

Morgoth Bauglir/Quaazi - BORINGMETAL HEADTWAT
    Huidin's Belief - The Siege (4.4) - 2475 - Birth Of The Uruk-Hai (4.1) (Best Sound of 2008)
    Signature currently under construction. If you want to help out and provide me with the resources needed, download from the above links.
    posted 10-08-08 11:04 AM CT (US)     24 / 371  
    Ha, the lack of restrictions on needing at least two members of a party means the entire electorate will be individually competing soon. Yet another reason not to vote for The Let's Have Another Party Party, or anyone else for that matter.

Today we unveil our long term policy: Reduce turnout in the AoKH elections to zero percent.

Our campaign line will now be to do absolutely nothing until such time as someone questions our policies or threatens to vote for us. Should this happen, we will continue to ignore it until such time as we have formulated a sufficiently vitriolic and apathetic reply.

I'm Julius and I would approve this message, but frankly I have better things to do.

[ All_That_Glitters | Pretty_Town_Contest | Other_AoK_Designs | AoE_Designs ]
    Member of Stormwind Studios
    posted 10-08-08 11:12 AM CT (US)     25 / 371  
    Thunder77 is now our Vice President!

me
    « Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 15  Next Page »
    Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » 2008 AoKH Elections
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames