You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Town's Crier
Moderated by Major Helper

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Congrats to Kor and Basse!
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 10-14-08 05:54 PM CT (US)   

Everybody, welcome both Kor and Basse to the Age of Kings Heaven team! Both are well known in the design community, and both will be helping our roster with their specialties: Basse will be continuing our Blacksmith Features, providing you with a new feature every other Monday, as well as a possible Community Spotlight in the future. Kor, already a staffer at the Total War Heavens, will be giving you all an Age of Chivalry section and increased promotion for the massive gameplay-changing mod, in addition to the wonderful work he's already been doing advising us on the Review Guidelines.

Both have been very proactive in our community, both will take an active role in coming up with new ideas, and both will make Uncle Aro proud. *salutes* Welcome to the team guys.

» Your attractive master.
» "Because I before E is a LIE!!!"
Replies:
posted 10-14-08 05:57 PM CT (US)     1 / 35  
Congrats to both of you!

Welcome to the dark side, Basse!

- ک

Ladies and Gentlemen, wear sunscreen. If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be IT. The long term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by scientists, whereas the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience.

This message has been brought to you by procrastination and the letters K and V.

[This message has been edited by sly_guy (edited 10-14-2008 @ 05:57 PM).]

posted 10-14-08 06:24 PM CT (US)     2 / 35  
You two definitely deserved it. Good luck with the AoC section, Kor, I'll be eagerly awaiting it!

◓◓◓◓◓
posted 10-14-08 06:32 PM CT (US)     3 / 35  
Congrats, guys!

(I think most of us saw this promotion. )
posted 10-14-08 07:06 PM CT (US)     4 / 35  
If anyone wants to make a Photoshop AoKH parody, make every thread sticky and every username green.

But seriously though, congratulations.

MY NAME IS GWAME I AM AOKH MEMBER SINCE 2004 AND I HAVE MANY POSTS
BEST SIG OF 2008 AND 2ND BEST SIG OF 2009 (SAME SIG LOLOL)
BEST SIG OF 2008
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap music. If you're on of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature.
"^`'*-=~+,._.,+~=-*'`^" "Gwame your sig ain't funny nomore." - morgoth bauglir"^`'*-=~+,._.,+~=-*'`^"
posted 10-14-08 07:10 PM CT (US)     5 / 35  
Congrats guys! Man, it seems like everyone's becoming staff around here.....

Nacht Jaeger - Ex AoEH Angel
posted 10-14-08 07:47 PM CT (US)     6 / 35  
posted 10-14-08 08:05 PM CT (US)     7 / 35  
Congrats guys!
and both will make Uncle Aro proud
Don't you mean Comrade Aro? Or Big Brother Aro?

The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth. ~Niels Bohr
No matter how hard you try, you cannot outwit stupid people. ~Anonymous
Romano British AAR ~Defunct.
Kingdom of Albion AAR ~Finished 1/26/08.
WRE Migration/Defensive AAR ~Defunct.
Numidian Defensive AAR ~Ongoing

[This message has been edited by General_Zavier (edited 10-14-2008 @ 08:05 PM).]

posted 10-14-08 08:07 PM CT (US)     8 / 35  
When do I get my promotion!!!!!!! :sadface:

Know god, No fear
No god, Know fear
posted 10-14-08 08:33 PM CT (US)     9 / 35  
Congrats, Kor. May AoC pawn the world of designing!

Congrats as well Basse. May the whole SWS members take over AoKH. Make BNC proud, will you. And don't forget to feature my work in an alluring way, if it's ever get done.

-•|•- StormWind Studios -•|•- Blacksmith Files -•|•- Fabula Fatalis -•|•-

"No more gold lights for the queen earth to keep you warm in your kingdoms,
high on the waves you make for us, but not since you left have the waves come."
posted 10-14-08 09:14 PM CT (US)     10 / 35  
Congrats, my young padawans. *Darth Vadar breathing sound effects*

[This message has been edited by Mashek (edited 10-14-2008 @ 09:16 PM).]

posted 10-14-08 10:04 PM CT (US)     11 / 35  
Congratulations, et cetera!

Now could just one of you change your name with an added "Cherub" on the beginning? "Cherub Basse," something like that? I can't remember the last time anyone actually did that.

Cobra the Mediocre
SteadilY working up to Average
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
(Age of Kings Heaven) (The Renegades)
posted 10-15-08 00:58 AM CT (US)     12 / 35  
Now could just one of you change your name with an added "Cherub" on the beginning? "Cherub Basse," something like that? I can't remember the last time anyone actually did that.
Haha, we learned from DaVe's mistake.

dannyking.me

posted 10-15-08 05:28 AM CT (US)     13 / 35  
Well, Gratz to Basse, he deserved it. I don't really know Kor, but anyway gz =]

Cilibinarii
My AOK Maps
posted 10-15-08 07:56 AM CT (US)     14 / 35  
Congratualtions chaps. You've both earned it an now you'll both have to pay for it.
posted 10-15-08 08:02 AM CT (US)     15 / 35  
Congratulations to you both!

"Luctor et emergo."

» Jeremiah
Staff Member of Dragon Gaming Design Network
Visit the TreeTop Productions Blog!
posted 10-15-08 10:30 AM CT (US)     16 / 35  
Thanks folks, I'll do my best to fill BNC's spot! Andan, I just might get one of your projects up there. You know where to send the money right, you ought to remember it from all those reviews I wrote you

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 100,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
posted 10-15-08 01:11 PM CT (US)     17 / 35  
I wondered when Basse turned green...

Morgoth Bauglir/Quaazi - BORINGMETAL HEADTWAT
Huidin's Belief - The Siege (4.4) - 2475 - Birth Of The Uruk-Hai (4.1) (Best Sound of 2008)
Signature currently under construction. If you want to help out and provide me with the resources needed, download from the above links.
posted 10-15-08 01:30 PM CT (US)     18 / 35  
...and Ornlu thought it would never happen!

"...there's a difference between offering constructive criticism and going out of your way to be a dick." - Aro
posted 10-15-08 01:49 PM CT (US)     19 / 35  
It didn't! I refuse to acknowledge such promotion!
posted 10-15-08 02:02 PM CT (US)     20 / 35  
...and Ornlu thought it would never happen!
Aro has made similar offers to many forumers over the years requesting sexual favours in return, and Basse is the second one to accept these terms after Scud.

None of us are free, one of us is chained.
posted 10-17-08 07:44 AM CT (US)     21 / 35  
Welcome to the team, guys.

Luke Gevaerts » Website · YouTube · Backloggery

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that.
I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." - Frank Zappa

OD · AoKH
posted 10-17-08 07:52 AM CT (US)     22 / 35  
Don't really know either of you but congratulations! Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you.
posted 10-17-08 07:53 AM CT (US)     23 / 35  
Thanks fellows!

It shouldn't be too long for the Age of Chivalry section is finished, btw.

Kor | The Age of Chivalry is upon us!
Wellent ich gugk, so hindert mich / köstlicher ziere sinder,
Der ich e pflag, da für ich sich / Neur kelber, gaiss, böck, rinder,
Und knospot leut, swarz, hässeleich, / Vast rüssig gen dem winder;
Die geben müt als sackwein vich. / Vor angst slach ich mein kinder
Offt hin hinder.
posted 10-17-08 10:41 AM CT (US)     24 / 35  
I think the color of Basse's signature is a look in the near future as it was a week ago.
posted 10-17-08 12:12 PM CT (US)     25 / 35  
Aro has made similar offers to many forumers over the years requesting sexual favours in return, and Basse is the second one to accept these terms after Scud
Naw, you're just jealous
Welcome to the team, guys
Don't really know either of you but congratulations! Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you.
Thanks!
I think the color of Basse's signature is a look in the near future as it was a week ago.
How do you mean?

I've had it green for a long time, it was time to switch again, this time combining it with my presidential campaign

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 100,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » Congrats to Kor and Basse!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames