Please login or register

General and Strategy Discussion
Moderated by John the Late

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: New age of empires zone
posted 05-25-06 11:46 AM CT (US)   
guys www.vetev.comhave created a new zone and its now open.
It uses matchmaking the same as the MSN zone and it is now open for everyone to come and see it.
They dont expect you to leave the MSN zone and go there now but its just so you can choose your name early and come and see what its like.

A new client update is coming out within a few weeks to include zone friends, emotions, auto patch finder this means it shows which version your running, auto transfer your MSN ratings if you want them, better skins, member+ program but more releaxed, also includes floating chatroom, and IP and ROUTER switcher, this means you can host and join games by swapping your IP which is amazing!

www.vetev.com remember the name!

Replies:
posted 05-25-06 03:06 PM CT (US)     1 / 4  
OVERTime, I'm for vetev too, but in the Code of conduct which you said you agreed to when you signed up, it says no advertising other websites except in your signature. You might wanna edit your post before you get warning/ban, sorry =/.

me
posted 05-25-06 03:15 PM CT (US)     2 / 4  
fantastic maybe this website will work.(zone isnt working)

The Wall

coming soon
posted 05-25-06 03:36 PM CT (US)     3 / 4  
how silly would it be to ban someone for trying to help others get to a new zone.

I dont think the admins would ban me giving the current situation with MSN.
If this was not happening I would not be posting websites.
Sometimes rules can be bent, I know how far to bend them before they snap

posted 05-25-06 07:20 PM CT (US)     4 / 4  
Think again, Overtime.

You've already posted a thread about vetev before and that was only 6 days ago. We appreciate your help in trying to create a new zone-like client for AoC players, but we don't appreciate spamming.

Just top the old thread if you REALLY have new info as I'm gonna close this, and any more threads by you about vetev if you continue to create them.

Closed.

Signed,
DaVe.
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussion » New age of empires zone
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames