Please login or register

General and Strategy Discussion
Moderated by John the Late

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: new zone for age of kings to play online
posted 07-08-06 05:53 PM CT (US)   
Guys zone closed 3 weeks ago and we have a great little community of over 10,000 players at www.vetev.comand www.gamepark.eu

this is where we are all playing age of empires, we have rated system for deathmatch, random map and custom scenario, some of the best players in the world are there and lots of people from zone.com

we have zone friends and emotions and new chat skins all coming soon and it launches games the same as zone.com
Come and play with us, as i type this 343 people in one random map lobby as each lobby can take 1000 people and theres lots of lobbies.

come on age of kings, already u missed out on $100.00 prize money for a deathmatch league.
This is WAY better than zone!

Replies:
posted 07-08-06 08:14 PM CT (US)     1 / 2  
Read this:

http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/aokcgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=3,36556,,all

Quoted from The Code of Conduct:

We want to avoid spam generated by promotion teams, public-relations campaigns or any other traffic-hungry webmasters. So please note that our forums aren’t the place to advertise your own site or forums or sites with similar content to ours. HeavenGames staff don’t visit your site and spam it with adverts, so we expect the same courtesy in return. You are welcome to link your site in your signature without a slogan.

I know that you aren't trying to spam and you have good intentions though. I also support vetev/gamepark, I am a very active member there. I'm suspecting a mod will come here and close this soon.

me

[This message has been edited by MeGaIdIoT (edited 07-08-2006 @ 08:15 PM).]

posted 07-08-06 10:03 PM CT (US)     2 / 2  
OMG! They invented fire?!?
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussion » new zone for age of kings to play online
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames