Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Sea Gate Walls on Ice
posted 07-12-02 01:05 PM CT (US)   
I was just fiddling around with the editor and found a way to place the large looking palaside wall from the sea gate on ice.

Here is a screenshot

DW

Replies:
posted 07-12-02 01:28 PM CT (US)     1 / 3  
Nice, after you posted this I was able to do this with bridge ends I put ice under then then map copied them over and removed them. Is that the same way you did it?

Philip Dunscombe .:. AoKH Forumer
Age of Kings Heaven .:. Copyright ©2002-2015
"On behalf of all of the real and imaginary forumers at Heaven Games, I would like to apologize for both the overall poor quality of that post and it drifting dangerously close to having some sort of social relevance. However, at least it was short."
posted 07-12-02 01:31 PM CT (US)     2 / 3  
I knew this one already. I just placed a gate, and started pasting snow around it. In the end, you have a sea gate standing on two squares of ice, with snow covering the rest. If you combine this trick with deathdart's trick, you can make Wooden Gates with Pallisade Walls matching perfectly. You can also remove the gate, which leaves you with a tall Pallisade Wall - perfect for corners.

Luke Gevaerts » Website · YouTube · Backloggery

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that.
I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." - Frank Zappa

OD · AoKH
posted 07-12-02 01:54 PM CT (US)     3 / 3  
I did it by placing some tiles of water then covering the water with Ice and in result the walls can be placed on the ice.

DW

Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Sea Gate Walls on Ice
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames