Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Scenario QuEsTiOnS
posted 07-12-02 09:07 PM CT (US)   
1. What the heck does place foundation do?
2. How do you make sea walls? Or tell me a scenario that has them.
3. How do you create cars that you can use on the AOE2 map editor? AOEII or the Conquerors.
4. I cannot figure out how to make hawks move where you task them to repeatedly. I did task objects and have it keep going on and on, but that does not work.
5. Does anybody know how to put new faces on the units. That would be sweeeeeet

Thanks if you replied! I'm 14, extremely cocky, and almost a map editor master! Hehe.

LOL, u know what would be funny? If people harassed me about this post in the future when I'm a Seraph, and feel that they need to bring up Aro when he was a n00b in order to feel cool and/or like an oldie who has me all figured out because I was once a n00b! Even though I was 14 and changed for the better a few months later, but still!! OMFGr0X0rz!

Restored - Jan 23, 2004

[This message has been edited by Aro (edited 01-23-2005 @ 02:26 AM).]

Replies:
posted 07-12-02 09:32 PM CT (US)     1 / 5  
To make sea walls you just create a Gate. Then carefully surround it with water. It doesn't matter if it doesn't work the first time, just keep practising

Adam Robertson

"Those who come seeking peace without a treaty are plotting"
Sun Tzu's Art of War.
posted 07-12-02 09:33 PM CT (US)     2 / 5  
design master with THOSE questions!? some ppl...

*clears throat* ahem, anyways, the answers are:

1. Allows villagers to continue and finish buildings

2. D/l a template.

3. See above.

5. mods

CRYSTALCROWN

Play OnlineBecause you really can't gloat about beating the computer.
Learn the FlushSo you don't lose every game in under 20 minutes.

It's not a post count; it's making your posts count.

[This message has been edited by CrystalCrown (edited 07-12-2002 @ 09:41 PM).]

posted 07-12-02 09:34 PM CT (US)     3 / 5  
1. Puts down the foundation of a building so you can task villagers to build it. It's not used too much.
2. Umm...I dunno. But if you find one map copy the walls.
3. You can't. Please don't try.
4. You can't control hawks.
5. You have to make a modpack. Use Mod Pack Studio (available in the utilities section I think) to make one.

EDIT: Wow! In the time it took me to type this up 2 other people answered. :S

[This message has been edited by RoboPaul88 (edited 07-12-2002 @ 09:36 PM).]

posted 07-12-02 09:35 PM CT (US)     4 / 5  
@ Lord Robertson

that works, but the building will still be called "Sea Gate." The sea wall is a seperate building. See atilla #6 or Warrior's Odessey 1.

@ RoboPaul88

Cobra Cars can be copy/pasted from a template. btw, nice "edit sig" except for the fact that the editing took place b4 the message was posted...

CRYSTALCROWN

Play OnlineBecause you really can't gloat about beating the computer.
Learn the FlushSo you don't lose every game in under 20 minutes.

It's not a post count; it's making your posts count.

[This message has been edited by CrystalCrown (edited 07-12-2002 @ 09:39 PM).]

posted 07-13-02 06:20 PM CT (US)     5 / 5  
Thanks! I already know how to put cars on cuz I copied them both of of the multiplayer game TTF2, but I want to learn how to do it without having to use copy map. That game is cool! And yes you can control the hawks somehow with task objects. It was also used on TTF2. They fly in a perfect square around him, and the person used task object and objects in area to move the 4 birds around his monk. If ya dont believe me, try out the game for yourself. You can use it on one player as well. And does place foundation create a building. AND almost a master... j/k about the 20 years old thing. lol I do not know what some of the triggers do, and I am going to try to submit my new scenario, "The War Of Britain" to AOK Heaven's scenario downloading place... Thanks dudes!

Restored - Jan 23, 2004

[This message has been edited by Aro (edited 01-23-2005 @ 02:27 AM).]

Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Scenario QuEsTiOnS
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames