You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Hmm... an idea for Moral (it isn't like in Ulio)
posted 06-24-03 10:08 AM CT (US)   
Well, I have a new idea.... hope that this is new.... Here is how my moral system works:
Make three players.
Player 1 and 3 is with 500 stone (it is the moral of our soldiers.)
Player 3 is our enemy, while player two is our ally.

With each died player 1 soldier, we tribute 10 stones to gaia, while Player 2 gains 10 food and tributes 10 wood to gaia, Player three gains 10 stone. And whith each died player 3 soldier, he tributes 10 stone to gaia, while Player two gains 10 woodm tributes 10 food to gaia, and player 1 gains 10 stone. When player 2 gains 500 food, player 1 soldiers lose their morale, and begin to running. The same will be with player 3, only if player 2 gained 500 wood.

I can say that 10 wood = 10 stone of player 3, and 10 food = 10 stone of player 1.

Well, how do you like my moral idea?

Replies:
posted 06-24-03 11:09 AM CT (US)     1 / 5  
I'm pretty sure it is a new idea. Not bad, either.

However, there is one problem. You'd have to create a trigger for each soldier dying, because the Kill Ratio trigger won't work. If you feel like using the idea, however, go ahead!

zyxomma100- Age of Kings Heaven forumer
Proudly thwarting Dark_Aro's evil plans since 2002
"There is nothing more sad than watching a teutonic knight chasing a petard."
posted 06-24-03 12:24 PM CT (US)     2 / 5  
I just figured, if with each killed soldier, the opposite side will gain 10 stone (morale), then the battle will end only when all soldiers are killed... so maybe change from 10 recieving points after killing people to 5....
posted 06-25-03 11:39 AM CT (US)     3 / 5  
Hey, I want to now what ALL of you are thinking, not only just one person!
posted 06-25-03 12:32 PM CT (US)     4 / 5  
I think its a great idea. But it might take awhile with all them triggers, and I wouldnt go through all that trouble. Good idea nonetheless.

-----======KahnVero's Passage=====-----
-----========IN PRODUCTION=====-----
Email::: Billabong12126@aol.com
==AoK Heaven==
---The Medieval Atomic Bomb---
--The Draw Bridge Trick--
posted 06-26-03 05:14 AM CT (US)     5 / 5  
Nice idea..

For moral, I was thinking of something simpler like if your commander runs away/dies your hp is lowered... Same thing applies to the enemy (computer players). I was even thinking of having that apply to every single unit - when your unit dies, the hp of every unit of yours is lowered by 1 (more for cavalry units like knights). When you kill an enemy unit, your hp rises by 1 HP.

I'm not exactly sure if I'm going to impliment it on every unit... I think I'll stick to just the commanders for the moment.

© AOC_DAVE TONTO_DAVE » Sig Version 4.0
Current Projects: "Bouren" Campaign %: |19%
»»»Download the current Bouren Alpha (v1)«««
»» - »» - »» - »» :: Age of Kings Heaven
Tonto Clan (Member)
:: «« - «« - «« - ««
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Hmm... an idea for Moral (it isn't like in Ulio)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames