Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Castle Blood 3000 Extreme © 1303 Tiggers
posted 10-30-03 07:14 PM CT (US)   
THE BEST CASTLE BLOOD MAP.

Castle Blood 3000 Extreme © 1303 Tiggers

Tell me what you think

read about it here http://aok.heavengames.com/blacksmith/descpages/multi/1273.shtml

download it here <http://aok.heavengames.com/blacksmith/php/getfile.php3?type=Multi&id=1273>

New Style of Caste Blood like no other.
Made by: Lea_05 & The_Gamer917
It has:
Assume Volcano
Kill Counter
Real Waves
Cool Stuff For Kills
Sea Towers
Base Cleaner
1303 – Triggers
If you get bored, tired, or thank the game is unbeatable you can activate a monument that you can battle over in the center. You do not have to activate the monument.)

please tell me what you think of this map. I'm thinking about making a second version. so I would like to know what you like and dislike about this game. feel free to play this map on line. you can make changes to this map. has long as you leave the credit where credit is due.
pleased email me any changes. ( brandonlea05@hotmail.com )

please tell me what you think of this map

[This message has been edited by Lea_05 (edited 10-30-2003 @ 08:50 PM).]

Replies:
posted 10-30-03 08:30 PM CT (US)     1 / 12  
Has it been tested for every player? And wouldn't 1303 triggers cause s**tloads of lag?

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ Zone Name: TOAO_StAtiC °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ Great admirer of the bold italicised exclamation mark °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ This message brought to you by the one and only Conqueror °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Starter and owner of post 1000 in the award-winning 5 Word Story°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
posted 10-30-03 08:30 PM CT (US)     2 / 12  
Triggers don't mean ****.

It does sound like you've improved it though.

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper
posted 10-30-03 08:45 PM CT (US)     3 / 12  
I dl'ed this awhile ago, and it is the best castle blood I've seen. That volcano is evil . Another interesting aspect of it is that the remove bridge trick was used on the majority of the map. In this way, a massive base cannot be built by the first player to get a villie, and triggers ensure that no building is built outside one's base. Was annoying at first, but it gives everyone a fair chance while playing and as a side bonus, you can build cannon towers!

ax_man1

Owner of a post 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, and 2500
Not all are in the same thread, but 4 of them are
posted 10-30-03 08:47 PM CT (US)     4 / 12  
We test The map for all players it works fine.
there is not a lot of lag.

try it tell me what you think of it.

Me in the_game917 made this map from start to finish. play it you'll like it

posted 10-30-03 09:49 PM CT (US)     5 / 12  
Meet us in Agincourt tomorrow around 6 PM EST. We shall playtest it, even if it is a Castle Blood.

posted 10-30-03 11:11 PM CT (US)     6 / 12  
Man, and I won't even be able to be there. Damn UND's online game policy!

ax_man1

Owner of a post 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, and 2500
Not all are in the same thread, but 4 of them are
posted 10-30-03 11:31 PM CT (US)     7 / 12  
this sounds kickass, is it a multiplayer castle blood?
posted 10-31-03 00:04 AM CT (US)     8 / 12  

Quote:

feel free to play this map on line

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ Zone Name: TOAO_StAtiC °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ Great admirer of the bold italicised exclamation mark °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ This message brought to you by the one and only Conqueror °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Starter and owner of post 1000 in the award-winning 5 Word Story°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
posted 10-31-03 01:15 AM CT (US)     9 / 12  

Quoted from Conqueor:

im a gay homo

posted 10-31-03 01:25 AM CT (US)     10 / 12  
MODERATERS BAN THIS GUY HE'S BEEN SAYING STUPID CRAP IN EVERY TOPIC ON THE OTHER BOARDS!!!

anyway sounds good, id like to try it

posted 10-31-03 01:36 AM CT (US)     11 / 12  
SCREW U ASSHOLE, IN THAT OTHER RETARTED THREAD I WAS JOKING11!!! WICH FEW OF U GUESSED!!! MY SISTER WATCHES CAMP JIM AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO GO IN THE FORRUMS AND ACT GAY, SO GO AHEAD AND TELL EVERYONE INTHE FORRUMS THE GOOD NEWS!!!!

I HATE BEING QUOTED FROM ASSHOLES LIKE CONQUEORER

posted 10-31-03 04:16 AM CT (US)     12 / 12  
ModRocker:

You are being considered for a ban. Please refrain from any further communication in Heavengames forums that is remotely similar to the content of your posts here in this topic thread.

I also want your signature removed completely.

Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Castle Blood 3000 Extreme © 1303 Tiggers
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames