Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Current Campaign/Scenario projects
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 4  Next Page »
posted 04-26-04 07:35 PM CT (US)   
If a mod could please make this sticky that would be great--thanks!

This thread is maintained by Magnum Zero and WildCardDoW (Thanks for all your help!)

This is just like the thread over at AOM Heaven posted by Battlestar. I thought we could use one here. So...

This is where you can post your current, in progress, or RECENTLY completed scenario/campaign projects. Post in this style:

Quote:

- (Title)
by (Author)
PROGRESS: (in %)
RELEASE DATE: (if you don't know it yet, put unknown)
TYPE: (Rpg, FF, B & D etc.)
INFO: (info about the scenario/campaign)

Here are the rules:
1. Only post in-progress Campaigns, or ones that you are working on now. Once you finish it, post again and it will be updated and moved to the finished Campaigns/Scenarios catergory.

2. In order to save space, only post the links to your screen-shots, not the actual screen shots themselves.

3. A limit of three campaigns/scenarios per person as we don't want Campaigns on here not to be finished and we don't want this list crowded.

This list (again thanks to Battlestar) is organized according to percent complete.

Copy this and fill it out for it to be posted:

NAME OF CPN/SCN:
BY:
PROGRESS:
RELEASE DATE:
TYPE:
INFO:

So get on posting your projects!

CURRENT AND IN-PROGRESS CAMPAIGNS:

===================================================

Unstoppable Scourge (Name will change)
BY: Magnum Zero
PROGRESS: 95%
RELEASE DATE: --Unknown--
TYPE: RPG
INFO: All info is on the website for the sake of saving space.

Eternal War
BY: Cespenar
PROGRESS: 80%
RELEASE DATE: When it’s done.
TYPE: RPG/FF
INFO: For five hundred years have two kingdoms slaughtered each other. For how long can the bloodshed continue? Use health potions, play as six different units, two different endings, a lot of dialogue and a dark storyline.

Castle Wolfenstine 1.0
BY: Terrythewhite
RELEASE DATE: may 7th 2004 or earlier.
WEBSITE: Check it out at http://terrybeaulac.tripod.com/wolfenstine/
INFO: It's based on the old wolfenstine game for pc. Believe me it can be done and will be.
==================================================

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
BY: Helmet_Olsonm2
PROGRESS: Around 70% (a little less if you include a possible prologue cutscene I might do).
RELEASE DATE: I don't do "release dates."
TYPE: RPG, mostly.
INFO: The story of Frodo's journey from the Shire to Bree, where he meets up with the Isyldor's heir, Aragorn. Together, Aragorn and the four hobbits then travel to Rivendell, partake in the Council of Elrond, form a Fellowship, and agree to travel to Mordor to destroy the famed Ring of Power. Along the way, the Fellowship must take the long, dark path through Moria and travel the Great River Anduin. The end of the campaign covers the breaking of the Fellowship.

*I'm also considering putting my LOTR campaign on hold for a while (due to lack of motivation), in favor of a different type of campaign. I might explain more in a new thread.*

Baldur's Gate
BY: SwordForTheLord
PROGRESS: 65%
RELEASE DATE: unknown
INFO: This is an attempt to make a fully non-linear RPG following the Game of the Year, Baldur's Gate. It has three main PC character paths to choose from, a dozen NPCs with special abilities, plenty of spells, a leveling system, decent eye-candy, and (currently) over 500 triggers. This has taken a few months, and will probably take a few more, as I don't have the ability to work on it more than a few nights per week.

Destiny of a Ronin: Chapter I - The Two Samurai
BY: RayofLightSword
PROGRESS: 50%
RELEASE DATE: Unknown
TYPE: RPG/RPS
INFO: For original AoK. Though I expect to make a TC version as soon as I finish my original AoK version and get a new TC CD. The rest of the info will be revealed later as the story is still VERY incomplete.

Fithel
BY: Gaspar
RELEASE DATE: June
TYPE: Fixed Force
INFO: A short seige scenario packed with extras and options. Hopefully a challange to even the experts.

The Stampede of Vadob
BY: string4commie
INFO: King Ganvadob Riquip, King of Catlile, has been overthrown by a radical religious group, the Phelmons. With the help of the Elite Royal Protection Union, the City of Raswald, and you, he will go undercover to escape execution and reclaim the throne of Catlile and destroy the Phelmons once and for all!

A Warrior's Tale
BY: Reich
PROGRESS: 45%
RELEASE DATE: July 2004
INFO: A revolutionary RPg that breaks all rules existant, give an amazing storyline, never seen features, endless creativity, good mapdesign,it would be perfect on balance if I discover what is, etc? no, see thread.

The Threat
BY: Lord_Fadawah
TYPE: Mix
INFO: Features include: the ability to play three different soundtracks, high quality .bmp and .avi file, custom scripted AI, solid gameplay, dark and absorbing plot, complex morale systems, many never before seen trigger tricks.

The Ravenger Chronicles
BY: DarckRedd
PROGRESS: 30%
TYPE: mix
INFO: Switch between good and bad sides. Revolutionary plot system.

Life simulator (Actual Name TBA)
BY: ZeeM
PROGRESS: 30% (SP)
RELEASE DATE: TBA
TYPE: RPG/Life Sim
INFO: This is a scenario that i'll probably never finish. the reason - i'm always adding stuff onto it! this is a life sim when you get this one vill, and get to go around and do stuff, buy stuff, get jobs ranging from working for a police team, taxi driving and GTA-Style gangsta missions. The city is detailed with something to do everywhere you look,you can play games when you're bored ranging from football to horse racing and 1v1 sword fights, buy pets or Dæmons, which follow you and talk when selected, and MUCH more! This map will start off being single player, but, if acclaim is good, will work on a multi-player edition where up to 6 players can live their own lifes together. its a huge project, but keeps me entertained none the less .

Assassins Bureau
BY: Dark_Blade
PROGRESS: 25%
RELEASE DATE: -
INFO: Assassins Bureau is a campaign that utilises several new ideas in gameplay and features a fully working city to interact with. Featuring a twisting, highly involving story, Assassins Bureau should make for good game-play and good replayability.

The Art of Losing or Tactical Headache
BY: HopelessCelt
PROGRESS: 20%
RELEASE DATE: Hopefully by end of June
TYPE: Tactical Warfare
INFO: This started out as a map i was going to make for me and my friends, but i've decided to give it to the world. Each player has 250 gold to spend on any units (ranging from 125 Militia to 10 War Elephants, or a mix of units). Then these units are created in the fight area and then when all players have selected their army, the fight starts. The map is giant and has swamps, forests and cliffs to make ambushes the tactic to use (or not). There will be several options which will be able to be turned on or off and these are:

Bloody Shrines - Sacrafice 1 man to give all units +2 attack and +10 hp
Life Shrines - Monks appear to heal your warriors
Heros - Each player has a hero (well, units made better)
~maybe~ Quests - small quests to get people moving

The heros will not be like Genghis Khan as I only want my heros to be better in combat, not supreme in combat bringign the game back to selection of units and tactics

Kaziklu Bey ('Impaling Prince')
BY: BenesHacha
Progress: 20-25%
Release Date: Hopefully by this fall
Type: Historical
Info: This is a six-scenario campaign that follows the career of that most bloodthirsty of Wallachian rulers, our own dear friend Vlad Dracula. This closely though not completely follows historical accuracy, and yes, you get to gruesomely kill many innocent people . Fight Turks, rebellious boyars, more Turks, your own brother, who happens to be backed up by MORE Turks....you get the idea.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
BY: string4commie
PROGRESS: 20%
TYPE: RPG/ADVENTURE
INFO: Every Zelda Scenario so far has been overplanned but underdone. Finally, as a true fan of Zelda and AOK, I will do it myself instead of trash reviewing everyone else's attempts like most do. As for the plot? Well, here goes:
It all starts when Link, a tiny Kokiri boy from the forest, is summoned by the Great Deku Tree, to learn his destiny and true purpose. He finds later what it is: to save Hyrule from the Gerudo King of Theives, Ganondorf, and his cruel intention of taking the Triforce for himself!

(paste name here)
BY: ax_man1
PROGRESS: 17-24%
RELEASE DATE: This summer
TYPE: combo of FF and RPG
INFO: It was a day like any other at the small outpost fort, until the barbarian hordes came...

Play as the lone survivor of a vicious attack, trying to convince his king of the imminent danger, only to take matters into your own hands.

>Ragweed<
BY: Medieval Warfare
PROGRESS: 15% (Prologue is finished)
RELEASE DATE: Within the year, hopefully
TYPE: RPG, Mix, FF
INFO: Play as Ragweed, a noble king who reigns over the eastlands and westlands. Learn the rich history of Ragweed himself, stop a eastland invasion, and ultimately learn the next heir to the throne, his son, Joseph.
-4 Scenario Campaign.

Thamtrax (May change)
BY: SgtSlaughter
PROGRESS: 12%
RELEASE DATE: unknown (middle/late 2005)
TYPE: RPG/Seige
INFO: A campaign where you embark upon the tales of La Hire as the nation is at war. La Hire is given multiple tasks from the king and does them quickly. La Hire is a fine man that ladies on the streets stare at until he is out of sight. He is cunning, quick, and powerful. He has a hot temper and is always looking for the kill. He graduated from the Univeristy of Education and Learning and the fighting school, the Univeristy of Fighting and Defending. His archenemy is always sending people after him after he finds out that he did not die along with his parents. His parents were ambushed in a forest and he was saved by his mothers quick thinking.

The Last Samurai {CPN}
By Dragonfist Studios
PROGRESS: 10%
INFO: This will be an unique campaign because it's strictly using a mod.

Gyndal's Journey
BY: LiceMaster
PROGRESS: 5%
RELEASE: DATE: not until awhile after Gyndal's Saga
INFO: After nearly taking the crown of Hinndorf, his homeland, Gyndal and his friends are banished to a faraway land. Gyndal's Journey will follow his life from the years 20-30ish. It will follow his story through the land he was banished to and how he tried to get back home after a letter from his sister told him how horrible it was back in Hinndorf.

Gyndal's Legacy
BY: LiceMaster
PROGRESS: 5%
RELEASE DATE: long, long ways down the road!
INFO: When Gyndal steps foot on shore back on his homeland, he sees things that make him cry. This follows his life from 30-death His family is dead, his friends familes are dead, slave labor camps exist for his people. Gyndal sets out to remove the "Gold King" from his throne.

Gyndal's Saga
BY:LiceMaster
PROGRESS:5%
RELEASE DATE:not for awhile
TYPE:RPG
INFO:The first of (hopefully) three campaigns. Gyndal's Saga is about Gyndal from the age of 15-20. He comes home for a holiday from years of schooling to see his nation torn apart from two years of civil war. Anarchy reigns. Gyndal sets out to find friends and unite his war-torn nation back to its former glory.

The Lone Ronin
BY: Magnum Zero
PROGRESS: 2%
RELEASE DATE: --Unknown--
INFO: it's about a lone Ronin with a troubled past who must rise up and defeat the emperor of Japan.

Highlander
BY: DaHood
PROGRESS: 1 % (Still working on the story)
RELEASE DATE: Not known at this time
INFO: It's a story about a Scottish warrior in a time that Scotland is in war with the English.

Finished Campaigns

Immortal Prey
BY: Crasher
PROGRESS: Playtesting
INFO: I've been working on this for over two years? Yeah...

The Duke and Drag - Chapter I
BY: The X-King
PROGRESS: 99% (Bugfixing, spelling error fixing and co.)
RELEASE DATE: Next Month
WEBSITE: The finished german version of it can be downloaded here: Click HereMAGNUM ZERO: As a service to all who would like to visit this website and can't read German (most of us), I have provided a link to a Google Translated version in English: English Version
INFO: In the land of Petakolas has one the dark master Drag its nuisance floated. This evil master was banished in a final battle between good and bad by the king by Petakolas into the eternal darkness. A few weeks later the king died at an unknown illness without descendants. To prevent that the country did not go down after that the duke of Terternia took over the position of the deceased king. Since however the banishing of Drag was also connected to the life of the king he could escaped from the eternal darkness after a few years. Soon after this he forged again his plans to rule over Petakolas. As someday a mysterios army is seen in front of the city Thapatussia all seems to be again as in former times... .

BTW, I also have another campaign thats amazing , I can only say this about the campaign: May The Shadow of Death (TSOD) come fast!

539 AD; the battle of Badon Hill.
BY: smokingfrog2
PROGRESS: Complete (From what I, MZ, saw at the smith)
RELEASE DATE: september?(Again, correct me if I am wrong but it is already out.)
TYPE: fixed force time comamnders style
INFO: see website...

___________Zero___________
I only wish I had wit.

[This message has been edited by Magnum Zero (edited 05-16-2004 @ 08:24 AM).]

Replies:
posted 04-26-04 07:41 PM CT (US)     1 / 118  
NAME OF CPN/SCN: A Warrior's Tale
BY: Reich
RELEASE DATE: July 2004
INFO:A revolutionary RPg that breaks all rules existant, give an amazing storyline, never seen features, endless creativity, good mapdesign,it would be perfect on balance if i discover what is, etc? no, see thread.

--
Best regards

Balazs
posted 04-26-04 09:24 PM CT (US)     2 / 118  
NAME OF SCN: The Ravenger Chronicles
BY: DarckRedd
PROGRESS: 30%
TYPE: mix
INFO: Switch between good and bad sides. Revolutionary plot system.

| D A R C K R C D D |

[This message has been edited by DarckRedd (edited 04-26-2004 @ 09:48 PM).]

posted 04-27-04 07:30 AM CT (US)     3 / 118  
The Ravenger Chronicles and A Warrior's tale have been posted.

I only wish I had wit.
posted 04-27-04 08:47 AM CT (US)     4 / 118  
NAME OF CPN/SCN: Thamtrax (May change)
BY: SgtSlaughter
PROGRESS: 10%
RELEASE DATE: unknown (middle/late 2005)
TYPE: RPG/Seige
INFO: You embark upon the tales of La Hire. He is involved in lots offight and is cunning and quick. This would be helpful if hes ever in trouble....

¯¨´*·~-.¸ SgtSlaughter ¸,.-~*´¨¯
posted 04-27-04 10:05 AM CT (US)     5 / 118  

Quote:

This is just like the thread over at AOM Heaven posted by Argalius (only about campaigns and scenarios). I thought we could use one here. So...

Not to be nitpicky, but Argalius didn't started that thread... it was battlestar. This is the thread at AoMHeaven.

But nice idea of you, to make one here. Maybe I'll post soon some stuff.

"Luctor et emergo."

» Jeremiah
Staff Member of Dragon Gaming Design Network
Visit the TreeTop Productions Blog!
posted 04-27-04 10:35 AM CT (US)     6 / 118  
NAME OF CPN/SCN: Eternal War
BY: Cespenar
RELEASE DATE: When it’s done.
TYPE: RPG/FF
INFO: For five hundred years have two kingdoms slaughtered each other. For how long can the bloodshed continue? Use health potions, play as six different units, two different endings, a lot of dialogue and a dark storyline.

Cespenar
"The world is such a horrible place. I'm glad I live in my own."
Heroes of Meadowkeep
posted 04-27-04 12:13 PM CT (US)     7 / 118  
NAME OF CPN/SCN:Baldur's Gate
BY: SwordForTheLord
PROGRESS: ~65%
INFO: This is an attempt to make a fully non-linear RPG following the Game of the Year, Baldur's Gate. This has taken a few months, and will probably take a few more, as I don't have the ability to work on it more than a few nights per week.

Baldur's Gate: Design 95%, Triggers 93%, Map 97%
<On hold for now>
Current Build: 116 (Download it here!)

Favorite AOK-related links:
Laws of Map Editor, FAQ,Dragon Design Articles,Random Tips to Improving your Campaign/Scenario, BBCode Reference

[This message has been edited by SwordForTheLord (edited 05-04-2004 @ 02:30 PM).]

posted 04-29-04 00:41 AM CT (US)     8 / 118  
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
BY: Helmet_Olsonm2
PROGRESS: Around 70% (a little less if you include a possible prologue cutscene I might do).
RELEASE DATE: I don't do "release dates."
TYPE: RPG, mostly.
INFO: The story of Frodo's journey from the Shire to Bree, where he meets up with the Isyldor's heir, Aragorn. Together, Aragorn and the four hobbits then travel to Rivendell, partake in the Council of Elrond, form a Fellowship, and agree to travel to Mordor to destroy the famed Ring of Power. Along the way, the Fellowship must take the long, dark path through Moria and travel the Great River Anduin. The end of the campaign covers the breaking of the Fellowship.

*I'm also considering putting my LOTR campaign on hold for a while (due to lack of motivation), in favor of a different type of campaign. I might explain more in a new thread.*

Helmet_Olsomn2
The Library.:.Age of Civilizations
"So I had a choice, either take the word of a madman, or defend America." - President Bush
"Most look up and admire the stars. A champion climbs a mountain and grabs one."
posted 04-29-04 02:49 AM CT (US)     9 / 118  
Immortal Prey
BY: Crasher
PROGRESS: Playtesting
INFO: I've been working on this for over two years? Yeah...

-crasher-

posted 04-29-04 05:17 AM CT (US)     10 / 118  
Just an idea. An index in the header might be good.

NAME OF CPN/SCN: Assassins Bureau
BY: Dark_Blade
PROGRESS: 25%
RELEASE DATE: -
INFO: Assassins Bureau is a campaign that utilises several new ideas in gameplay and features a fully working city to interact with. Featuring a twisting, highly involving story, Assassins Bureau should make for good game-play and good replayability.

D_B

Đąŗķ_ßļąđę - ĄőĶĦ Főŗųmmęŗ Şįŋčę 2003

an era of glory has passed - may the arcade live on
posted 04-29-04 07:04 AM CT (US)     11 / 118  
NAME OF CPN/SCN: The Duke and Drag - Chapter I
BY: The X-King
PROGRESS: 99% (Bugfixing, spelling error fixing and co.)
RELEASE DATE: Next Month
WEBSITE: The finished german version of it can be downloaded here: Click here
INFO: In the land of Petakolas has one the dark master Drag its nuisance floated. This evil master was banished in a final battle between good and bad by the king by Petakolas into the eternal darkness. A few weeks later the king died at an unknown illness without descendants. To prevent that the country did not go down after that the duke of Terternia took over the position of the deceased king. Since however the banishing of Drag was also connected to the life of the king he could escaped from the eternal darkness after a few years. Soon after this he forged again his plans to rule over Petakolas. As someday a mysterios army is seen in front of the city Thapatussia all seems to be again as in former times... .

BTW, I also have another campaign thats amazing , I can only say to this campaign: May The Sadow of Death (TSOD) come fast!!!

~~~Member and Admin at DGDN~~~
Beta Asian Monastery Mod 4.5 | Old Stone 4.5 | Sacred Entrance Mod 5.0 | Stonehenge Mod 4.5 | Weapon Stack Mod 4.5
Battle of Mayapan 4.0 | The Paladin of Destiny 4.2
'Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'

[This message has been edited by The X King (edited 04-29-2004 @ 02:40 PM).]

posted 04-29-04 02:38 PM CT (US)     12 / 118  

Wow, its nice to see that there are this many top class campaigns being made, and I am sure not everyone has posted theirs yet. It is good to see we still have top quality campaigns being designed here, even though any other game would be past its "sell-by-date."

Oh and anyone needing a playtester . Just e-mail me, though crasher and X-King do it through DGDN members. I want those perks come on...

Oh has anyone seen Berserker around lately?

posted 04-29-04 03:07 PM CT (US)     13 / 118  
Well, my campaign will be finished eventually, maybe sometime this summer.

(paste name here)
by ax_man1
PROGRESS: 17-24%
TYPE: combo of FF and RPG
INFO: It was a day like any other at the small outpost fort, until the barbarian hordes came...

Play as the lone survivor of a vicious attack, trying to convince his king of the imminent danger, only to take matters into your own hands.

---

I'll come up with a better description later.

ax_man1

Owner of a post 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, and 2500
Not all are in the same thread, but 4 of them are

[This message has been edited by ax_man1 (edited 04-29-2004 @ 03:09 PM).]

posted 04-29-04 03:57 PM CT (US)     14 / 118  
NAME OF CPN/SCN: Fithel
BY: Gaspar
RELEASE DATE: June
TYPE: Fixed Force
INFO: A short seige scenario packed with extras and options. Hopefully a challange to even the experts.

posted 04-29-04 07:02 PM CT (US)     15 / 118  

Quote:

Oh has anyone seen Berserker around lately?

IIRC, he's busy moving...

posted 04-29-04 10:08 PM CT (US)     16 / 118  
I will do playtesting for anyone that needs it

++++++++++++++++++
+PLAYTESTER AT+++++
+REASONABLE RATES++
++++++++++++++++++
lol
seriously send em in

crook@myvine.com

¯¨´*·~-.¸ SgtSlaughter ¸,.-~*´¨¯
posted 04-30-04 06:54 AM CT (US)     17 / 118  
NAME OF CPN/SCN: Highlander
BY: DaHood
PROGRESS: 1 % (Still working on the story)
RELEASE DATE: I have no idea.
TYPE: A RPG
INFO: It's a story about a Scottish warrior in a time that Scotland is in war with the English.

posted 04-30-04 05:05 PM CT (US)     18 / 118  
NAME OF CPN/SCN: Life simulator (Actual Name TBA)
BY: ZeeM
PROGRESS: 30% (SP)
RELEASE DATE: TBA
TYPE: RPG/Life Sim
INFO: This is a scenario that i'll probably never finish. the reason - i'm always adding stuff onto it! this is a life sim when you get this one vill, and get to go around and do stuff, buy stuff, get jobs ranging from working for a police team, taxi driving and GTA-Style gangsta missions. The city is detailed with something to do everywhere you look,you can play games when you're bored ranging from football to horse racing and 1v1 sword fights, buy pets or Dæmons, which follow you and talk when selected, and MUCH more! This map will start off being single player, but, if acclaim is good, will work on a multi-player edition where up to 6 players can live their own lifes together. its a huge project, but keeps me entertained none the less .

posted 04-30-04 07:55 PM CT (US)     19 / 118  

Quote:

Dæmons

His Dark Materials?

posted 04-30-04 08:21 PM CT (US)     20 / 118  
NAME OF CPX/SCX: The Threat
BY: Lord_Fadawah
TYPE: Mix
INFO: Features include: the ability to play three different soundtracks, high quality .bmp and .avi file, custom scripted AI, solid gameplay, dark and absorbing plot, complex morale systems, many never before seen trigger tricks.
posted 04-30-04 09:26 PM CT (US)     21 / 118  
One word (or acronym): AKACIC

Edit for typo.

DR LORENZO
AoEH | Woad Creations Alumni
I of course meant bastard in a positive way! - Kor
I just sort of chop away at it when it gets long enough. The ladies love it. - Obese, on shaving
Lorenzo is kind of like that relative everyone knows about but won't talk about. - Crimson Knight
We already knew about the mass murders and gang rapes and ethnic cleansings, but now they've resorted to ENCRYPTING PEOPLES ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS! - drahnier

[This message has been edited by Dr Lorenzo (edited 04-30-2004 @ 09:27 PM).]

posted 04-30-04 09:45 PM CT (US)     22 / 118  
>Ragweed<
BY: Medieval Warfare
PROGRESS: 15% (Prologue is finished)
RELEASE DATE: Within the year, hopefully
TYPE: RPG, Mix, FF
INFO: Play as Ragweed, a noble king who reigns over the eastlands and westlands. Learn the rich history of Ragweed himself, stop a eastland invasion, and ultimately learn the next heir to the throne, his son, Joseph.
-4 Scenario Campaign

-MW

[This message has been edited by Medieval Warfare (edited 04-30-2004 @ 09:46 PM).]

posted 05-01-04 07:53 AM CT (US)     23 / 118  
It seems that Magnum Zero hasn't been online recently. Maybe we should start a new thread, or just wait a bit more first?
posted 05-01-04 02:45 PM CT (US)     24 / 118  
Destiny of a Ronin: Chapter I - The Two Samurai
by RayofLightSword
TYPE: RPG/RPS
INFO: For original AoK. Though I expect to make a TC version as soon as I finish my original AoK version and get a new TC CD. The rest of the info will be revealed later as the story is still VERY incomplete.

@WildCard: I think we should wait a while more... maybe until tomorrow...

[This message has been edited by rayoflightsword_ (edited 05-01-2004 @ 09:18 PM).]

posted 05-01-04 05:26 PM CT (US)     25 / 118  

Quote:

His Dark Materials?

Yeah, those kind of dæmons. i love em

Dont break the CoC - Mods can't take competition!

Currently working on - Swimming in Hotel

SP Percentage: 48% (or less even)
MP Percentage: 12% (hardly)

posted 05-01-04 06:11 PM CT (US)     26 / 118  

Quote:

One word (or acronym): AKACIC

It's fun to make AKACIC threads, to let the designers know about what you're doing and even if the project is never finished, some ideas get handballed around and often some really good concepts come up.

That and the fact my .cpx will be rubbing shoulders with several others, so no-one will really miss it if I pull the plug.

posted 05-01-04 09:21 PM CT (US)     27 / 118  
I edited my post and changed the progress in my post to 50%, due to the fact that I lied about the progress: I have actually been working in the scenario for a while know, so it's half done, however I was feelingvery secretive about the scenario when I made my post, so I lied about the progress. Sorry.
posted 05-02-04 08:58 AM CT (US)     28 / 118  
ACK! Sorry I haven't been active, I was on vacation in Virginia. I will update my thread around 11 o'clock Eastern time because I'm done un-packing then, sorry for any problems!

I only wish I had wit.
posted 05-02-04 09:16 AM CT (US)     29 / 118  
Magnum used them.Finally . Edited to save space.

[This message has been edited by WildCardDoW (edited 05-03-2004 @ 03:26 PM).]

posted 05-02-04 09:59 AM CT (US)     30 / 118  
You forgot my campaign, WildCard. Die.
posted 05-02-04 12:21 PM CT (US)     31 / 118  
I think that's everything-phew. Correct me of my mistakes. I'll possibly make an index later. And I will also make the titles blue later.

I only wish I had wit.
posted 05-02-04 12:38 PM CT (US)     32 / 118  
You could just go to edit on my post and copy all that. Much easier, . I don't think those are in correct order, wheres Immortal Prey? Cause thats in playtesting, so is TDAD., so either TDAD should be in finished or Immortal Prey in with the others. That's All.

EDIT:Are you sure you went to edit cause then you wouldn't have had to redo everything all the code stuff would be done for you.

[This message has been edited by WildCardDoW (edited 05-02-2004 @ 03:22 PM).]

posted 05-02-04 02:35 PM CT (US)     33 / 118  
@wildcard-I did copy your post, I just had to bold and re-link everything.

I only wish I had wit.
posted 05-02-04 05:15 PM CT (US)     34 / 118  
I updated my post. I added a few campaigns mentioned in ray's thread.

GO TO EDIT ON MY POST, AND USE IT ALL FROM THERE. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THING EASIER. :P Can't make it any clearer. Once your done updating, I'll edit my post and remove the list.

On a side note, I think this would be a good thread to sticky. As it keeps forumer's in the "know" on campaigns, and the progress of the campaigns.A good idea would be to add links to the profiles maybe? Or links to their campaigns previously released (if applicable), by clicking on the name? The latter is a better idea, IMO. There are also ones mentioned at DGDN that haven't posted here, but we'll leave that up to them.

[This message has been edited by WildCardDoW (edited 05-02-2004 @ 05:17 PM).]

posted 05-02-04 06:46 PM CT (US)     35 / 118  

Quote:

Or links to their campaigns previously released (if applicable), by clicking on the name?

The two cpns I have at the Blacksmith right now are suckage and were just made for the hell of it. If you're going to link to any projects of mine then just wait until Destiny of a Ronin - Chapter I is complete.

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 4  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Current Campaign/Scenario projects
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames