Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Current Scenario/Campaign's
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 17  Next Page »
posted 06-03-04 06:34 PM CT (US)   

-Banner by Lord_Fadawah

This thread is maintained by Magnum Zero (his idea, original owner) and WildCardDoW (I currently run the thread)

Current Projects Forum This is basicaly the same as the thread, except you post your projects, sp you can edit them at will.

This is just like the thread over at AOM Heaven posted by Battlestar. I thought we could use one here. So...

This is where you can post your current, in progress, or RECENTLY completed scenario/campaign projects. Post in this style:

Quote:

- (Title)
BY: (Author)
PROGRESS: (in %)
RELEASE DATE: (if you don't know it yet, put unknown)
TYPE: (Rpg, FF, B & D etc.)
INFO: (info about the scenario/campaign)

Here are the rules:
1. Only post in-progress Campaigns, or ones that you are working on now. Once you finish it, post again and it will be updated and moved to the finished Campaigns/Scenarios catergory.

2. In order to save space, only post the links to your screen-shots, not the actual screen shots themselves.

3. A limit of three campaigns/scenarios per person as we don't want Campaigns on here not to be finished and we don't want this list crowded.

This list (again thanks to Battlestar) is organized according to percent complete. An author can request that his scenarios are put together, if he has multiple.

Please use this system for entering your campaigns.

[u][c=0033FF][b]NAME OF CPN/SCN:[/b][/c][/u]
[b]BY:[/b]
[b]PROGRESS:[/b]
[b]RELEASE DATE:[/b]
[b]TYPE:[/b]
[b]WEBSITE:[/b]
[b]INFO:[/b]

Light Blue (0% - 25%)
Maroon:(25% - 50%)
Red: (50% - 75%)
Navy/Dark Blue: (75% - Completed)

From now on I will ask all Authors to provide their e-mail, if you do not want your e-mail publicized, you can e-mail me it at:wildcarddow@hotmail.com

So get on posting your projects!

CURRENT AND IN-PROGRESS CAMPAIGNS

Undead
BY: aka the Pilot
PROGRESS: 99.5 %
RELEASE DATE: Very soon
TYPE: Other (Blood/FF mix)
INFO: A complex, feature rich offense-oriented multitasking-intensive 4 player blood scenario. Featuring multiple parallel spawn areas/arenas, user friendly spawn unit replacement, chaos for defensive players, disease, healing and casting curses, an upgrade shop, a puzzle, a micromanagement challenge, difficulty levels and resurrection from defeat. The two-phase gameplay alternates between hack-and-slash blood play and high suspense fixed force finesse. Gosh, it even has a story.

GMC-Wars of the Mages
BY: Exar
PROGRESS: 80%
RELEASE DATE: at the end of the GMC..
TYPE: RPG,FF,B&D
INFO: For centuries the Kingdom and the White Order of Mages have been at peace, but a new raging evil have returned. The Black Order of Mages have once again returned to bring darkness to the Kingdom..but a new defender await them..

Stamford Bridge 1066: The Remake
BY: King Bob VI
PROGRESS: 80%
RELEASE DATE: Early Summer
TYPE: FF
INFO: A remake of my first serious campaign, The battle of Stamford Bridge. The main reason for the remake is the historical inaccuracy of the old one. This start-from-scratch complete remake will feature a much more accurate map, mix of troops, story, etc. (And that invincible viking that defends the bridge until you stab him from below!)

Defend the Castle 2!
BY: zyxomma100
PROGRESS: 75%
RELEASE DATE: Eh. Mid-July. I'll pad time in case I get lazy again.
TYPE: Arcade?
INFO: Defend your inner Cathedral against a neverending onslaught of enemy troops. A complete remake of the first map, this one features a much improved (and creative, if I say so myself) unit creation system, multiple difficulty levels, kill detection, and a few other features players of the first game might find fun. Only about 200 triggers so far, but hey, triggers aren't everything.[/cliche]

The Battle of Crecy
BY: samwisegamgee
PROGRESS: 50%
RELEASE DATE: End of June (probably)
INFO: A Fixed Force single-scenario campaign based on the Battle of Crecy and Bernard Cornwell's book Harlequin. Originally an entry for the Historical Campaign Contest, the author (me) resigned from the competition because copyrighted music files were not allowed, and because he (me) did not expect it to get done. Fight for the British as the French charge your hill. Use the longbows to devestating effect. Choose to watch or skip an opening cutscene about 1:45 in length. 50% done and about 60 triggers.

Berserkergang
BY:Nog64
PROGRESS:42%
RELEASE DATE:By the HCC due date
TYPE:Mix
INFO:Any questions-mailto (muw712@comcast.net). I should reply within a few days.

Just Life
BY:Crusader
PROGRESS:40%
RELEASE DATE:Summer
TYPE:Other
INFO: Its basically a life sim(like the Sims for AOK). Your main objective is to make money, and you can use the money to do things like: buy property, buy workers, build houses(not the ones villies build), and more!

The Royal Wedding
BY: ThUnDeR77, a ROID Studios Production
PROGRESS: 33%
RELEASE DATE: September 2005
TYPE: Role Playing
INFO:
Thread

Grand Theft Empires
BY: Oliver
PROGRESS: 30%
RELEASE DATE: Summer
TYPE: Hmmm, don't know, mix maybe?
INFO: This is a non-linjear campaign based on the game style of the Grand Theft Auto series, especially the later ones. Expect a huge city filled with interactivity, 36 missions and tons of new features. For more info, visit this thread.

The Lord Of The Rings: Trilogy
BY: Max_Power1210
PROGRESS: 24%
RELEASE DATE: Unknown
TYPE: RPG
INFO: Become part of The Lord Of The Rings with this huge multi campaign based on all three installments of Tolkeins work. Play as good and evil in the quest to destroy the one ring.

Taurion
BY: Imperial Creations
PROGRESS: 20%
TYPE: Mix, mainly RPG and RPS
INFO: Walhrik was a warrior with powers beyond understanding. One day, he went into a trance and had a glimpse into his own future. He saw death coming soon and he knew he couldn't stop it, it was his destiny to die. He also knew that his powers would be needed again so he transferred them into three relics and spread them throughout the land. His prediction was correct, he was soon attacked my a large mob and was defeated. As he breathed his last breath, the mountainous region where he lived was engulfed in explosions killing the attackers. Only one survived and he rushed back to the city to tell King Gierig I, who had ordered the attack.

74 years later, the kingdom is ruled by Gierig III, who's greed leads him to having his father assasinated. He now wants the relics and their power for himself.

Taurion, the main character, is a mercenary who has worked for the king for years. It was Taurion who was ordered to kill Gierig II.
Guess who's ordered to track down the relics for Gierig III.

The Kingdoms of War
BY: Exar & HLP
PROGRESS: 20%
RELEASE DATE: Summer, 2oo5
INFO: The Kingdoms of War will be perhaps the best RPG of the year featuring almost every RPG trick with some new ones. More info coming in the Total Designer Preview!

THE TYCOONIST:
BY: Pharoh_Elite
PROGRESS: 15%
RELEASE DATE: 2005
TYPE: Economic RPG
INFO: You start off with the little money you stole from your mothers safe and must quickly buy, produce, sell and cheat your way to 50'000 gold pieces before your opponeents get the chance.

]Serpent Veins (projectname)
BY: Surge
PROGRESS: 15%
RELEASE DATE: -
TYPE: FF/RPG
INFO: People are $hit.

A Valorus Revenge
BY: BaronPraxis
PROGRESS: 14%
RELESE DATE: Not sure.
TYPE: Adventure
INFO: A boy sets out to become a Bodest Knight of Valor and defeat the threatorus The Empire that killed his father.

Sons of the Dragon: Tales of China's Elite Guard
BY: King Bob VI
PROGRESS: 10%
RELEASE DATE: unknown
TYPE: Mix
INFO: A Korean Rebellion, A Japanese Invasion, A Mongol Horde... The Emporer needs you...

The Rervian Saga
BY: scythe24
PROGRESS: 7%
RELEASE DATE: No idea...
TYPE: Mix (mostly FF and RPG/RPS with a little B&D)
INFO: To make a long story short: Driven by revenge and anger for his murdered father, the warrior Rervian sets out on a epic journey with his friend Gorn to destroy the evil Hynthoian empire that commited the murderous act. However, Rervian will soon find out that the Hynthoians are only part of a greater plot, one that will destroy life as we know it...

NAME OF CPN:The last crusade
BY: julian_ceaser
PROGRESS:5%
RELEASE DATE:-
TYPE: Build and destroy
INFO: Follow the exploits of a group of solders enlisted in the last crusade.

FROM CHAOS ARISE INTO GLORY
BY: Rangar
PROGRESS:5%
RELEASE DATE: Some time this summer(After exams)
TYPE:RPG
INFO: In this campagin you see the way the japanese samurai lived and died under their traditons. How they sacrifed themselves in battle and the spirtual guidance behind them. Also in this campain you see a samurai commit suicide because he lost a battle.
The story line is that you are a samurai named Kitabate and your under youre father in the begining fighting a minor warlord called Date. Then your father is arrested and excecuted by the shogun and this is a story of Kitabates rise through the ranks and eventually himself becoming Shogun.

]:-PAX IGNEUS-:
BY: Miltia Mouse
PROGRESS: 5%
RELEASE DATE: end 2005
INFO: The Council of Kings has been corrupted by an ambitious tyrant and terror burns through the realms...

Follow in the footsteps of an unlikely courier, carrying a new hope to the few knights that are prepared to resist the Council. In a desperate strike they will risk their lives and lands against the Council's might, even as the Pax Igneus closes on them.

Fate has also written your part in this, but you must choose. If you accept, you will face dark secrets but also mysterious beauty. You will abandon all you know to learn the art of the few. You will see the furthest marches of the realms..and you will never again set eyes on your homeland.

FINISHED CAMPAIGNS

-

HCC CAMPAIGNS

HCC-William The Conqueror Rise To Success Battles.
BY: Dark_Reign
PROGRESS: 46%
RELEASE DATE: Day of HCC upload
TYPE: Battle
INFO: You play on the side of the Normans and Norwegens to try and defeat Harold the Saxon and his English troops.

HCC - The Third Crusade
BY: Duncan_Hardy
RELEASE DATE: Before the end of the contest (30/9/05)
TYPE: Mix (several scenarios)
INFO: The Crusader Latin states of the Middle East were all but reconquered by Saladin following the disastrous Battle of Hattin in 1187. This spurred the creation of a new Crusade, the Third Crusade, which would become the most famous of all. Step into the shoes of Richard the Lionheart and his men and fight to reconquer the Holy Land.

HCC-Independance of Scotland
BY: Exar
RELEASE DATE: At the end of the HCC
TYPE: FF,B&D, RPG
INFO: Fight as the Scots trying to free themselves from the British. Fight as William Wallace, Guardian of Scotland and King Robert I in the three most known battles of the Independance of Scotland!

[This message has been edited by WildCardDoW (edited 06-23-2005 @ 05:55 PM).]

Replies:
posted 06-03-04 08:29 PM CT (US)     1 / 568  
posted 06-03-04 09:20 PM CT (US)     2 / 568  
WildCard, could you please delete my campaign from the list? I lost it when I accidentally deleted it when trying to free up disk space...
posted 06-03-04 10:22 PM CT (US)     3 / 568  
Happens to us all, Ray. Justifies my position of "Never uninstall things, just get better hard drives."

@Fadawah

Quoted from topic post:

(I'll add the code later, gotta go to bed now..)

@WildCardDow

Have you tested my scenario yet? I haven't heard back from you.

| D A R C K R C D D |
posted 06-04-04 06:51 AM CT (US)     4 / 568  
Hidden Shadows(tentative name)
By Penguin
Progress: 5%. The plot needs work, but I'm doing good on the map.
Release date: ?
Type: RPS/FF
Comments: An elf comes to your sleepy village saying that a strang force is destroying the land. Culminates in a large FF battle.

Penguin
(0) Proud Penguin Patriot (0) AOE3 (0) Legos rule! (0)
(0) Oh woe on caledonia! (0) Games (0) Zombo Shrine (0)
(0) If you can't beat a computer at chess, try kickboxing-anon (0)

(0) Oh yeah.222 (0)

posted 06-04-04 08:12 AM CT (US)     5 / 568  
@DarckRedd

Yes, I have played in single player agasint the computer testing the triggers, I was hoping to play it online at MCSN, but I'll probably do it today as I got out of school yesterday!

Updating thread now..

[This message has been edited by WildCardDoW (edited 06-04-2004 @ 08:23 AM).]

posted 06-04-04 08:34 AM CT (US)     6 / 568  
Old:
The Last Samurai {CPN}
By Dragonfist Studios
INFO: This will be an unique campaign because it's strictly using a mod.

New:
The Last Samurai {CPN}
By Saga Creations & PPs
PROGRESS: 30%
INFO: Campaign based on the movie, using a mod.

Knowledge is power
Kickchon
posted 06-04-04 08:46 AM CT (US)     7 / 568  
The description link for Eternal War doesn’t work. Change it to this:
http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/aokcgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,33795,,all

Cespenar
"The world is such a horrible place. I'm glad I live in my own."
Heroes of Meadowkeep
posted 06-04-04 09:23 PM CT (US)     8 / 568  
Change percentage of "A Warrior's Tale" from 45% to 80%

--
Best regards

Balazs

[This message has been edited by reich (edited 06-04-2004 @ 09:24 PM).]

posted 06-05-04 01:25 AM CT (US)     9 / 568  
David future king of Israel(name might change)
by YOSOYELARMY
prog:30%
release:june10-15
type: story/ff
info: this is a 2 scn cpn on the life of David before he became king of Israel.
posted 06-05-04 05:32 PM CT (US)     10 / 568  

Quote:

Change percentage of "A Warrior's Tale" from 45% to 80%

Oh boy! Now I'm getting excited!

[Edit]
Hi WildCard, glad you're keeping this up.
But Shiro's War of the Ring campaign is missing from the list. I don't think he cancelled it. I think that's worth being added if he can stop by and write the info and release dates for it.

[This message has been edited by Helmet_Olsonm2 (edited 06-05-2004 @ 05:40 PM).]

posted 06-05-04 05:36 PM CT (US)     11 / 568  
Edited for accidentally double-posting - Olsonm2

[This message has been edited by Helmet_Olsonm2 (edited 06-05-2004 @ 05:40 PM).]

posted 06-05-04 05:48 PM CT (US)     12 / 568  
Was Shiro's campaign mentioned in any of the earlier thread s, I can at least add the old percentage and other stuff on! Thanks, wasn't that hard most of the list was already done. I will update later, bit to tired now.
posted 06-05-04 11:11 PM CT (US)     13 / 568  
WildCard, any bugs I should know about?

| D A R C K R C D D |
posted 06-06-04 10:28 AM CT (US)     14 / 568  
None I could find, for me all triggers worked fine. But I think the map needs, some elevation, would make it more interesting. Reminds me of Ultimate Massacre in a way..
posted 06-06-04 01:24 PM CT (US)     15 / 568  
How so?

| D A R C K R C D D |
posted 06-06-04 01:35 PM CT (US)     16 / 568  
-Helm's Deep-The Fortress of the Sea Kings (title subject to change)
by Endoras_the_Elf
PROGRESS: 85%
RELEASE DATE: unknown
INFO: Its probly the only helms deep map that uses terrain blending. Based fully on the book TTT. Includes many sound files. (I'm sure everyone knows about helms deep, I don't really need to explain)

Wassup????
I Am...
ñdórås Thé lƒ
METC Design Teäm Loyalist
Random Quote
"If I'm white Chocolate, then that must mean Michael Jackson is Chocolate Milk." - Some Random person I met at camp
posted 06-06-04 03:54 PM CT (US)     17 / 568  
Updated..

Quote:

How so?

Well, this was unlike all the other bloods out there, as is Ultimate Massacre. The base of the game is similar with two bases (U.M. has four..) that spawn a certain set of emn, but are different in each base. Thats all, I think this also needs some good music..

You have some creative ideas, and when released this should do well, especially if you make it a 4 or 6 player.

posted 06-06-04 04:06 PM CT (US)     18 / 568  
Lord of The Rings: The War of The Ring
BY: Prixus
TYPE:mix
INFO:You all know the story.

{EDIT}
Hey, Angles! Could you guys make this a sticky?!

~Prixus~

[This message has been edited by Prixus (edited 06-06-2004 @ 04:17 PM).]

posted 06-06-04 04:34 PM CT (US)     19 / 568  
Where do you reccomdend I get music?

| D A R C K R C D D |
posted 06-06-04 04:49 PM CT (US)     20 / 568  
*I'll post in your thread, I want this to stay on topic.*

@Prixus.
Could you please add in the tags yourself, or I will do it later.

posted 06-06-04 07:12 PM CT (US)     21 / 568  
Makes sence you want to stay on topic. My thread is here.

| D A R C K R C D D |
posted 06-07-04 03:36 PM CT (US)     22 / 568  
The new one from Matty Boy will be rpg/rpg/movie/ff. It will be called "Death in the hills of Qaechkhahl" (name not definite.
posted 06-09-04 04:11 PM CT (US)     23 / 568  

I am thinkning of adding colour coding to the list for example:

70% and over will be red.
40% - 69% will be light blue.
10% - 39% will be darker blue.
1% - 10% will be plain black.

This means the player can straightaway get a better idea of the percentage, that and I am bored.

[This message has been edited by WildCardDoW (edited 06-09-2004 @ 04:15 PM).]

posted 06-09-04 05:36 PM CT (US)     24 / 568  
If you have that much free time on your hands (), then I think it's a good idea.

[EDIT]

Oh, and Wildcard, when you get the chance, can you please edit the info on my "Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" campaign? It's at 70% on the list for reference:

*NOTE: You can just edit my message and copy/paste the following in place of the current info*

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
BY: Helmet_Olsonm2
PROGRESS: 72%
RELEASE DATE: Late July (I hope)
INFO: The story of Frodo's journey from the Shire to Bree, where he meets up with the Isildur's heir, Aragorn. Together, Aragorn and the four hobbits then travel to Rivendell, partake in the Council of Elrond, form a Fellowship, and agree to travel to Mordor to destroy the famed Ring of Power. Along the way, the Fellowship must take the long, dark path through Moria and travel the Great River Anduin. The end of the campaign covers the breaking of the Fellowship.

Helmet_Olsomn2
The Library.:.Age of Civilizations
"So I had a choice, either take the word of a madman, or defend America." - President Bush
"Most look up and admire the stars. A champion climbs a mountain and grabs one."

[This message has been edited by Helmet_Olsonm2 (edited 06-09-2004 @ 05:51 PM).]

posted 06-09-04 06:54 PM CT (US)     25 / 568  
So. Who is making the banner?

[This message has been edited by Medieval Warfare (edited 06-09-2004 @ 06:55 PM).]

posted 06-09-04 08:35 PM CT (US)     26 / 568  
posted 06-09-04 09:15 PM CT (US)     27 / 568  
posted 06-15-04 11:38 AM CT (US)     28 / 568  

Sorry, I have been having browser problems and I am having exams now, so I wasn't able to visit for a while..I'm back now though.

posted 06-15-04 05:57 PM CT (US)     29 / 568  
Welcome back, Wildcard!

OT: Hey Hrolftheganger, I read above that your release date for "Pelennor Fields" was either June 10th or June 14th. Is it done? I'd like to play it, but I have a fuzzy feeling that it's not done. Any news?

Helmet_Olsomn2
"So I had a choice, either take the word of a madman, or defend America." - President Bush
"Most look up and admire the stars. A champion climbs a mountain and grabs one."
posted 06-16-04 00:55 AM CT (US)     30 / 568  
@Helmet Olmson

I get that feeling to... Maybe my Minas Tirith will tide you over?

@Wild Card Dow

Please put the following on the list:

NAME OF CPN/SCN: Minas Tirith
BY: DarckRedd
PROGRESS: Open Beta
RELEASE DATE: *shrugs*
TYPE: Multiplayer, mixed
INFO: The Battle of Minas Tirith well decide the future of Middle Earth... Well it be Age of Orcs or Men?

| D A R C K R C D D |

[This message has been edited by DarckRedd (edited 06-16-2004 @ 00:57 AM).]

posted 06-16-04 02:27 AM CT (US)     31 / 568  
Hi DarckRedd:

Yes, this looks good, I'll download it ASAP. Would you like me to review it or shall I wait until the final version gets released?

Thanks, though, I've been looking for another LoTR Helm's Deep or Pelennor Fields to play.

Helmet_Olsomn2
posted 06-16-04 01:35 PM CT (US)     32 / 568  
I would love if you would review it; its not gonna get finished unless I get some feedback.

*edit*

You probably noticed this, but it's multiplayer.

| D A R C K R C D D |

[This message has been edited by DarckRedd (edited 06-16-2004 @ 02:09 PM).]

posted 06-16-04 03:26 PM CT (US)     33 / 568  
Sellika's Crazy Quest (tentative)
BY: RIPMKIV9398 1987
PROGRESS: <23%
RELEASE DATE: TBA
TYPE: RPG/PUZ/Otr
INFO: Sellika, a member of the Tayoda family, is on a quest to rescue his kidnapped friends from the Kruel Thugz of Kruel Island, led by King Kruel. A >6 scenario campaign featuring a few RPG elements, puzzles, unique boss battles, and bonus levels(scenarios).

<EDIT/UPDATE>

Official Title(not tentative)(mispell intended): Sellika's Carzy Quest
Progress: 28%

[This message has been edited by RIPMKIV9398 1987 (edited 06-24-2004 @ 05:52 PM).]

posted 06-24-04 07:03 PM CT (US)     34 / 568  
top..again!

I will top this as much as possible, sorry.

posted 06-24-04 07:43 PM CT (US)     35 / 568  

Quote:

top..again!
I will top this as much as possible, sorry.

No problem. I'll continue to make sure it's topped as well every so often. This thread is great.

Helmet_Olsomn2
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 17  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Current Scenario/Campaign's
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames