loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: new scenario team now
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 06-21-05 10:07 PM CT (US)   
hi all

Today i am Making a New Scenario team. it is Called

Black Cobra designs studio

If you Are Interested in Joining send me a Map you Have Created my Email is spectremyers@yahoo.com I will Reply as Soon as Possible thank you

Postions available are:
List:
Forum manager .. Manages the Online forums
Scenario designer .. Designs maps
Trigger expert .. Does the triggers
Playtester .. playtests Maps
story Writer .. writes Storys
web Designer .. makes the Web site

sorry No website Is available at This Time I have Not Completed it Yet It will be up Shortly. So will Forums Too

Check back Later for Forums and site Links thank you

-Lord_Spectre
Scenario Designer

Replies:
posted 06-21-05 10:10 PM CT (US)     1 / 78  
I can't join, I'm already a leader of another team. But good luck though.

MY NAME IS GWAME I AM AOKH MEMBER SINCE 2004 AND I HAVE MANY POSTS
BEST SIG OF 2008 AND 2ND BEST SIG OF 2009 (SAME SIG LOLOL)
BEST SIG OF 2008
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap music. If you're on of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature.
"^`'*-=~+,._.,+~=-*'`^" "Gwame your sig ain't funny nomore." - morgoth bauglir"^`'*-=~+,._.,+~=-*'`^"
posted 06-21-05 10:14 PM CT (US)     2 / 78  
Dear Gwam

Black Cobra designs studio does not acseptt multipled Teams you Are In you Must leave Your Team to Join Black Cobra designs Studio Thank you

-Lord_Spectre
Scenario Designer

posted 06-21-05 10:19 PM CT (US)     3 / 78  
Not even many old and established teams get away with that kind of rule, do you seriously think that you will?

I'm Your Daddy
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig.
Can't believe on back on this damned site again.
posted 06-21-05 10:22 PM CT (US)     4 / 78  
Dear watchwood

What Are you Talking about my Team is Democratic I Set it Up that Way to Make Sure everyone Gets a Word in edgewize

Please do Not Flame or Make fun of Black Cobra you Will Regret it

-Lord_Spectre
Scenario Designer

posted 06-21-05 10:28 PM CT (US)     5 / 78  
I never said it wasn't, and I wasn't flaming you. I've been leading a team for over a year, and I think I know what's involved in it by now. I'm just passing on some advice.

I'm Your Daddy
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig.

[This message has been edited by watchwood (edited 06-21-2005 @ 10:29 PM).]

posted 06-21-05 10:35 PM CT (US)     6 / 78  
Dear wacthwood

I see You Are the President of Aokh I respect You then But Please I have led This team for 5 weeks And Now I am just bringing It To the Open So please Do nOt Flame because I Know How to operate but thank You advice Is Not Needed Thank you

-Lord_Spectre
Scenario Designer

posted 06-21-05 10:41 PM CT (US)     7 / 78  

Quoted from me:

I can't join, I'm already a leader of another team. But good luck though.

Quoted from Lord_Spectre:

Dear Gwam

Black Cobra designs studio does not acseptt multipled Teams you Are In you Must leave Your Team to Join Black Cobra designs Studio Thank you

Read carefully, I can't join, I'm already a leader of another team. . That means that I cannot join your team even if you didn't have the one team rule. I'm already in one and I have no intention of joining yours anyway. You have to come up with something that your team can offer to the community.

Quoted from Lord_Spectre:

But Please I have led This team for 5 weeks And Now I am just bringing It To the Open

Really? Well did you have any members over the last 5 weeks? And besides, you only registered here yesterday.

EDIT: Also, not all words start with capital letters, well not in the English language anyway.

BEST SIG OF 2008
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap music. If you're on of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature.
"^`'*-=~+,._.,+~=-*'`^" "Gwame your sig ain't funny nomore." - morgoth bauglir"^`'*-=~+,._.,+~=-*'`^"

[This message has been edited by Gwame (edited 06-21-2005 @ 10:44 PM).]

posted 06-21-05 10:48 PM CT (US)     8 / 78  
Dear Conserned

I am Working Very Hard to Keep my Team Running well... I have 3 members Who are Dedikated and Want to Design Great scenarios Please remember I will Not Be Flamed YOU will Regret it if You Keep being Mean to Me I come here with Good intent So Please Be nice Thank you

-Lord_Spectre
Scenario Designer

posted 06-21-05 10:52 PM CT (US)     9 / 78  

Quote:

I see You Are the President of Aokh I respect You then But Please I have led This team for 5 weeks And Now I am just bringing It To the Open So please Do nOt Flame because I Know How to operate but thank You advice Is Not Needed Thank you

Just a hint man but you would do well to take some advise whether you need it or not. Thats usially considered polite and it will take you far in this community. Other wise people will think that you are arogant and pig headed and will ignore you no matter how good you are. Cheers,

(BTW he wasnt flaming. Flaming would be if he called you a moron or something. Agian best of luck to you, )

{|Ketch|}
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-Ben Franklin
posted 06-21-05 10:54 PM CT (US)     10 / 78  
Dear SwordSword

Thank You For Your Advise I will take Heed and Make sure to Listen to Watchwood. However you still have not joined my team That is What this Thread is For Please stay On Topic Thank You

-Lord_Spectre
Scenario Designer

posted 06-21-05 10:54 PM CT (US)     11 / 78  
I am being nice, I wished you good luck. I'm not flaming you.

Quoted from you:

YOU will Regret it if You Keep being Mean to Me I come here with Good intent So Please Be nice Thank you

Are you threatening me?

Quoted from you again:

Dear SwordSword

And learn how to read.

BEST SIG OF 2008

[This message has been edited by Gwame (edited 06-21-2005 @ 10:55 PM).]

posted 06-21-05 10:57 PM CT (US)     12 / 78  
Dear Gwam

Please Leave this Thread I will not Take stupid Advice And yours I definitely That Please use Construction words that Will help me Because Yes I admit I am a Newbie At Scenarios and aokh Forumming THank you

-Lord_Spectre
Scenario Designer

posted 06-21-05 10:58 PM CT (US)     13 / 78  

Quote:

And learn how to read.

How is that stupid advice?
My name is not Gwam, and Swordsworn is not Swordsword.

BEST SIG OF 2008

[This message has been edited by Gwame (edited 06-21-2005 @ 10:59 PM).]

posted 06-21-05 11:01 PM CT (US)     14 / 78  
Dear Gwam

Please Understand That I do Not Need your Non Construction Words in my Thread Please Post somewhere else This is Starting to Annoy Me and I Dont want a Flame War because You will Regret it My Friend

Rember I am being Nice to you Becase I need members I really am Nice in fact but I am only 12 years old Please Bare With Me thank You

-Lord_Spectre
Scenario Designer

posted 06-21-05 11:03 PM CT (US)     15 / 78  
Jeez! At least get my name right, its Gwame!
And I'm trying to help you here, so don't threaten me.

BEST SIG OF 2008
posted 06-21-05 11:04 PM CT (US)     16 / 78  
Perhaps I could join. I was thinking about starting a team up myself, but I have little experience in working in a team. So, I want to use this chance to gain knowledge on how a team works. I would happily join.
posted 06-21-05 11:05 PM CT (US)     17 / 78  
Lord_Spectre, Gwame isnt trying to offend you or anything, in fact you could allmost say that you were provoking him, though I know you didnt meen it on purpose. Also if you keep on arguing like this then Anastatia (this forums moderater) will shut it down. She allready did it to my design studios recruetment thread. Dont asume that people are being mean to you everytime you see something negative. And it would do you good to listen to most everbody here. Most people here are experienced designers who know what they are doing and who will help you if you are polite and dont put people off.

{|Ketch|}

-Ben Franklin

[This message has been edited by Swordsworn (edited 06-21-2005 @ 11:09 PM).]

posted 06-21-05 11:08 PM CT (US)     18 / 78  
Dang I should've come when there wasn't a flame war.
posted 06-21-05 11:09 PM CT (US)     19 / 78  
No flame war, just a minor disagreement, go ahead and join the team.

BEST SIG OF 2008
posted 06-21-05 11:10 PM CT (US)     20 / 78  
Dear Gwame and Conserned

I am Not Trying to Provoke Him I was simpyl stating.

rishnar: I would be Happy for You 2 Join Please Send me A Sample Scenario You Have made It MUST INCLUDE AT LEAST 10 triggers. That way I can know If It is Good or Bad Thank you

-Lord_Spectre
Scenario Designer

posted 06-21-05 11:15 PM CT (US)     21 / 78  
I think this guy has set a record. 12 years has got to be the youngest I've ever seen try something like that.

Do us a favor though, and try to pick up proper grammer. It's considered rude to do otherwise.

I'm Your Daddy
posted 06-21-05 11:18 PM CT (US)     22 / 78  
I'd ask for a bit more than 10 triggers.
And seriously, you would do well if you used proper English.
But hey! You got my name right at last.

If you don't know what I mean, here's a translation.

Id Aks 4 A Bit Moer Den 10 Triggres.
And Seryusly, U Wud do Well If U Usded Proppar Inglish.

Now leave it, I'm leaving this thread, unless you reply with another threat.

BEST SIG OF 2008
posted 06-21-05 11:22 PM CT (US)     23 / 78  
I sent it. Now for me to Gritt my teeth.
posted 06-21-05 11:23 PM CT (US)     24 / 78  
Dear Gwame

Please I have Asked You several Times to Leave and Never Come back You are starting to Annoy me I take everyones Advice But You Still make Mean Remarks I dont Need a Translatro TO read Your Words Thank you But Please LEAVE

-Lord_Spectre
Scenario Designer

posted 06-21-05 11:25 PM CT (US)     25 / 78  

Well I need a "Translatro" to read yours.

BEST SIG OF 2008

[This message has been edited by Gwame (edited 06-21-2005 @ 11:26 PM).]

posted 06-21-05 11:27 PM CT (US)     26 / 78  
Dear Gwame

That is funny I like Bunnies!!!

But Please I do Not Want Moderator Action Taken Please Stay On the Thread's Topic Thank you

-Lord_Spectre
Scenario Designer
Leader of Black Cobra designs Studio
spectremyers@yahoo.com
Email me For advice on Scn Design I can definitely help you

posted 06-21-05 11:30 PM CT (US)     27 / 78  
Alright, I think I have nothing else to say, but those probably are my best scenarios I have made that were made from scratch. But, I can also playtest.
posted 06-21-05 11:30 PM CT (US)     28 / 78  
I'm giving you advice on the team, thats on topic.

Well this part is off topic: I suggest you make a signature rather than putting

Quote:

-Lord_Spectre
Scenario Designer
spectremyers@yahoo.com

at the end of every post, it saves time.

BEST SIG OF 2008
posted 06-21-05 11:32 PM CT (US)     29 / 78  
Dear rashnar

I will Test your Piece once I get time preferably Tomorrow Thank you you may now put this in your signature:

Memebr of Black Cobra designs studio

I have Found the signature option soon i will make one I promise!!

-Lord_Spectre
Scenario Designer
spectremyers@yahoo.com

posted 06-21-05 11:33 PM CT (US)     30 / 78  
Just to help you out a bit Lord_Spectre, go to 'my acount', enter your password, then go to ware it says 'signature' and enter all the info that you put at the bottom of your posts there. It will save you a lot of trouble.

{|Ketch|}

-Ben Franklin
posted 06-21-05 11:35 PM CT (US)     31 / 78  
Dear conserned

I have Used the Signature Option Thank you For Informing Me I have Yet To Get USed To This Forum Software It Is Very Nice BTW.

posted 06-21-05 11:38 PM CT (US)     32 / 78  
Same here. I'm just testing whether the signature is alright. I know that it works, but I don't know whether you, Lord_Spectre, would accept it.

Now for a game of Aok: TC online.

[This message has been edited by rashiner (edited 06-21-2005 @ 11:39 PM).]

posted 06-21-05 11:41 PM CT (US)     33 / 78  
Dear rashnar

The SignAture Is Excellent I like it very much Thank you Please Wait until ProBoards Has started to Select Apllication And then We Will Own a Forum Of our Own thank you.

posted 06-21-05 11:42 PM CT (US)     34 / 78  
Proboards? I "suggest" using a different provider. Proboards are one of the worst.

BEST SIG OF 2008
posted 06-21-05 11:45 PM CT (US)     35 / 78  
Dear Gwame

I am Sorry But I have Emailed a High Ranking Modertator Called Cherub DaVe About your Insolence Maybe Now You will leave the Thread and Stop harassing black Cobra designs studio.

« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » new scenario team now
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames