Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Current Campaigns/Scenarios
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 14  Next Page »
posted 03-19-06 12:32 PM CT (US)   

Last updated on the 13th of August, 2006.

This thread is maintained by Oliver (currently in charge), Magnum Zero (original owner) and WildCardDoW (Zero's successor)
No. of projects currently in development: 53

For information on posting your project, scroll down.

SPOTLIGHT
Fithel v4.0 | Author: Gaspar
As stated in this thread, my fellow teammate Gaspar has finally finished his Fixed Force scenario Fithel. According to Tanneur99,
the file haven't been updated yet, but hopefully Gaspar will soon upload the updated version to the Blacksmith Page. Well, what
can I say about this scenario, apart from "Zomg teh roxorz, u must download this!"? I have yet to meet a scenario designer who
spends so much time on the balance aspect of the game, and I truly admire him for his attention to detail. As if the pure gameplay
isn't enough to keep you interested, Gaspar has also included a great storyline. I command you to download this
as soon as it is updated!

CAMPAIGNS

The Slave Revolt | Author: BIHSting | Progress: 95% | Style: Mix | Thread

Imperial Europe | Author: Zampi69 |Progress: 90% | Style: RPG/RPS | Blacksmith Link
In process of translating.

Heaven in Hell | Author: TOAO_Reuch | Progress: 80% | Style: Naval FF |
Its about the battle of Red Cliffs in the Three kingdom era, where the kingdom of Wu stopped Wei's advance in a naval battle.

The Custom of Wales | Author: Kor | Progress: 75% | Style: Other
Change the history of a small Welsh valley in the tumultuous 13th Century.

King Wilhelm | Author: Steffen Laursen | Progress: 75% | Style: B&D, some FF | Thread

The Siege of Belgium | Author: Dantares IV | Progress: 70% | Style: Fixed Force |

Lightning and Thunder | Author: Oliver | Progress: 68% | Style: Mix | Thread

Espionage: The Assassin | Author: i like cheese | Progress: 60% | Style: Mix | Thread

The battle of Stamford Bridge | Author: Crossbowman | Progress: ~55% | Style: Mix

Cupid's Poisoned Arrows | Author: Boosh | Progress: 55% | Style: FF | Thread

The Fall of The Great City | Author: The_Slayer90 | Progress: 50% | Style: Cutscene
A story about how a group of desert dwellers establish a great city, and how one man's actions bring about the fall of it.

A Path to War | Author: Mashek | Progress: 50% | Style: Mix | Thread

The Siege of Wordrolk | Author: Super_Cell_51 | Progress: 40% | Style: Siege
In this scenario you must defend the city of Wordrolk from the Opelstanians.

The Crusaders | Author:Joelh | Progress: 35% | Style: RPG | Thread
The campaign is about 3 boys during the first 3 crusades look at the thread for more information

The Legend of the Neva | Author: spartan2 | Progress: 25% | Style: Mix
This is a campaign based on the life of Alexander Nevsky.

The Story of Basse | Author: Lord Basse | Progress: 25% | Style: Mix
A prologue to A Dream of Conquest, about how Lord Basses original state was started

A dream of Conquest | Author: Lord Basse | Progress: 25% | Style: Mix | Thread Teaser

The War of AoKH | Author: Thunder77 | Progress: 25% (On hold) | Style: RPG/FF | Thread

War of the White Rose | Author: Lance O Lot | Progress: 23% | Style: Mix | Thread |

Age of Discovery: A New World (Subject to Change) | Author: King Bob VI | Progress: 20% | Style: B&D |
A Highly modified B&D in the style of AoE III, with home city shipments, trade goods, and a huge map to explore and colonize.

Yuri's Quest | Author: hun_hustler | Progress: 15% | Style: RPG/FF | Thread

The Great Corenthian War | Author: Thunder77 | Progress: 13% | Style: Mix | Thread

Sic Itur Ad Astra | Author: Surge | Progress: 9% | Style: Mix |
Follow the lives of versatile & morally obscure characters appearing in the epic story of the land & people of Ganimeta.

Eurona's Curse | Author: newIdea | Progress: 8% | Style: Fantasy RPG |
Play as Yereoc, a soldier loyal to his homeland, haunted by strange dreams. When things go wrong, he has but one place to turn to.

An Alliance Fallen | Author: D412k_S4U120N | Progress: 5% | Style: RPS |

Blossoming Hatred | Author: Scud | Progress: 5% | Style: Mix | Thread

Chu Han Contention | Author: MW | Progress: 4% | Style: Mix | Thread |

Land of Spartania | Author: Kharzad | Progress: Designing map/story | Style: n/a
Lead the hero through-out the magnificent and beautiful lands of Spartania.

Campaign Title Unknown | Author: BrandNewCar | Progress: Yes | Style: Mix | Website

Age Of Kings: The Conquerors Command & Conquer | Author: Kaidonni | Progress: Planning stage | Style: Mix |
A take on the gameplay from the first C&C series, this time set in AoK in a fantasy world where two empires battle for dominance.

SINGLE PLAYER

Pearl Harbor 1941 | Author: FuzzyFurry25 | Progress: 95% | Style: FF |
It shows what Pearl Harbor looked like on December 6, 1941, just before the infamous attack on December 7.

Trade Route | Author: Cesar Bernardi | Progress: ~52% | Style: Other
A game in which you must take Trade Carts through a Fortress. Slightly based on the game "Lemmings".

The Battle of Manzikert | Author: Thunder77 | Progress: 27% | Style: Cutscene | Wikipedia Info

Fall of Constantinople | Author: Patine | Progress: ~25% | Style: n/a
Lead the Ottoman Turks and sack Constantinople to end the Byzantine Empire.

Roger and The Chalice of Mana | Author: Scud | Progress: 20% | Style: RPG/Mix | Thread |

The Last Adventure | Author: Ujalu | Progress: 14% | Style: RPG

Trebia, 216 BC | Author: Hussarknight | Progress: 10% | Style: FF
Take command in the first major battle of the Second Punic War. Will Carthage conquer Italy or is it your faith to flee the battlefield?

The Battle for the Yucatan | Author: UnnamedPlayer | Progress: 10% | Style: Mix | Teaser

AoKLUB | Author: Scud | Progress: 5% | Style: Mix |Thread |

The Not-So-Epic Quest | Author: Stab/Slash | Progress: 4% | Style: RPG
You must find 100 sheep and bring them to the Prince so that he may count them and fall asleep(hopefully).

Campaign Title Unknown | Author: UnnamedPlayer | Progress: 1% | Style: Mix |
The Mayans, Aztecs, and Spanish battle for control of the Yucatan.

Malthus: Touched by Christ | Author: MW | Progress: Planning stage | Style: Mix
Relive the story of Christ up to the days of his cruxification. Be the boy who witnessed it.

Taras - The Revolt Leader | Author: The Forest Man | Progress: Planning stage | Style: N/A
Taras, a man from the dimension of Deprim, brings news from the enemy capital of Gorn to his cousin, leader of the revolters.

MULTI PLAYER

Capture the Flag! | Author: Night Life | Progress: 95% | Style: Mix | Website

Colonists II - War of the Kingdoms | Author: Lord Basse | Progress: 90% | Style: B&D/Adventure
This game takes place 10 years after the fall of Cantonia and Lantonia, far west of old Cantonia.

Mormegil | Author: newIdea | Progress: 88% | Style: Turn Based | Thread |

Colonists III - The Southern Lands | Author: Lord Basse | Progress: 70% | Style: B&D/Adventure
In which the leaders of three kindoms escape to the south, where huge cities and enemies await...

AoK Soccer | Author: BIHSting | Progress: 35% | Style: Other | Thread

War Craft | Author: Fattybryce | Progress: 3% | Style: Multiplayer
A 6 player map with a maze, where gold is your life line. Loose units and loose gold but kill units and gain gold.

-~THE ARENA~- | Author: Glython | Progress: 15% | Style: RPS/Other | Thread |

Blood Gulch | Author: sharrkmaster | Progress: 10% | Style: Mix (blood game) | Thread

IceBlood Deluxe | Author: TheTrebuchet | Progress: 4% | Style: Multiplayer
6 Player Mayhem, more info to follow

OTHER
Currently no projects on this list.

FINISHED PROJECTS
All finished projects that have once been on one of the other lists will be listed here.
Beginning with the newest finished project.

Fithel v4.0 | Author: Gaspar | Style: FF/B&D | Blacksmith Link

Defense of Ellikim | Author: Morgoth Bauglir | Style: Mix | Blacksmith Link

RISK - Hundred Years' War Edition | Author: King Bob VI | Style: Other | Blacksmith Link
Another map based on the advanced Risk style system, this time set in 15th century France.

Rise of a Nation the Campaign | Author: Fattybryce | Style: B&D | Blacksmith Link

Karl XII - Last Imperial King | Author: Lord Basse | Style: Mix | Blacksmith Link
7 scenarios about every great war King Karl XII joined until his death.

The purpose of this thread:
In this thread, you post information on scenarios and/or campaigns you are designing at the moment. I will do my best to keep this thread alive because it provides a quick overview of what the members here are currently tinkering with in the editor when they aren't posting spam in Splash Splash. The rest is up to you guys if we want this thread on top.

Please, always use the following post style.
(There is not supposed to be a new row after the Author-part, but I had to make one due to forum software limits. Please press backspace to reach the previous row and try to make your description look like those in the list.)

[whisper][u][b][c=(your color here, see color scheme)]Project Title[/c][/b][/u] | Author: Your name here |
Progress: x% | Style: Your style here | Put links here
Write your info here. Remove this row if you've got a thread or a website.[/whisper]

Use the 'preview' button to make sure your post looks good.

AUTHOR: Your forum name
PROGRESS: In %
STYLE: FF (Fixed Force), B&D (Build & Destroy), RPG (Role Playing Game), RPS (Role Playing Strategy), Puzzle, Mix or Other.
Use Mix if you have more than two different game styles in your project.
INFO: Not more than one row. Never add info if you've got a thread or a website to link to.

I would like you to tell which category your project belong. Random maps, utilities, AI files and modpacks are added to the 'Other' list. If your project has only one scenario, the correct category is SP, not CPN.

Only post in-progress Campaigns, or ones that you are currently working. Once you finish it, post again and it will be updated and moved to the finished Campaigns/Scenarios catergory. If you don't update your project within 3 months the project will get a small "high latency" tag, like this . If 3 more months pass without an update the project will be off the list.

This list is organized according to percent complete. An author can request that his scenarios are put together, if he has multiple. The titles will be color-coded according to this scheme:

Green: (100% Completed)
Light Blue: (75% - 99%)
Dark Blue: (50% - 74%)
Red: (25% - 49%)
Maroon:(0% - 24%)

[This message has been edited by oliver (edited 08-13-2006 @ 06:42 AM).]

Replies:
posted 03-19-06 01:46 PM CT (US)     1 / 468  
Mormegil
BY: newIdea
PROGRESS: 95%
RELEASE DATE: 4/1/06
STYLE: Turn Based
CATHEGORY: MP
INFO: Two player, turn based, magic game. The game has two players that control wizards. After choosing their skills, they battle it out in a magical arena.

Good idea, Ollie. This might prevent people from accedently starting a project that's already being done.

dannyking.me

posted 03-19-06 02:33 PM CT (US)     2 / 468  
Hehe, putting your logo to good use, Ollie?
posted 03-19-06 03:03 PM CT (US)     3 / 468  
NAME OF CPN/SCN: Fithel v4.0BY:
PROGRESS: 99.7%
RELEASE DATE: Unknown
STYLE: FF/B&D
CATHEGORY:CPN
INFO:This has been long in coming, in fact, criminally overdue. Playtesting has been painful and as yet does not meet my full expectations.

posted 03-19-06 03:19 PM CT (US)     4 / 468  
I hope you finish it soon, Gaspar.
posted 03-19-06 03:23 PM CT (US)     5 / 468  
Good luck Olly, you'll need it, I know! If you need help, don't see how as long as people do tags correctly, and spell correctly, ask!
posted 03-19-06 03:35 PM CT (US)     6 / 468  
Name: an alliance fallen
By: D412k_S4U120N
Progress: 5%
Release date: 5-7 months
Style: RPS
Category: CPN
Info: Charles Martel betrays King Alfonso and turns to King Alfonsos enemy, Shah, he trains as an elite soldier who throws axes. Shahs island becomes under attack and loses,Charles' wife Joan the Maid is captured, Charles goes to the other island and kills King Alfonso, he sets Joan free.
posted 03-19-06 04:57 PM CT (US)     7 / 468  
See, it has started already, there is also a good chance he will never update.

Also you mispelled "CATEGORY"

[This message has been edited by WildCardDoW (edited 03-19-2006 @ 04:58 PM).]

posted 03-19-06 05:14 PM CT (US)     8 / 468  
I was gonna point it out but didn't.

[This message has been edited by PaulC2001 (edited 03-19-2006 @ 06:46 PM).]

posted 03-19-06 06:31 PM CT (US)     9 / 468  

Serpentine Veins (subject to change)
BY: Surge
PROGRESS: 5%
RELEASE DATE: Distant future (if ever)
STYLE: RPG/FF/B&D
CATEGORY: CPN
INFO: My eternity-project...Follow the lives of versatile & morally obscure characters appearing in the epic story of the land & people of Ganimeta, from its blood-soaked conquest to its bitter end. Mostly about constant strifes between the kingdoms of Laohides and Onarothas. Consists of three books (resulting in three campaigns). The stories of each book are coming along quite nicely, but let's see if I'll ever finish the execution part...

"Especially awe-inspiring is the fact that any single brain is made up of atoms that were forged in the hearts of countless stars billions of years ago... These atoms now form a conglomerate – your brain – that can not only ponder the very stars that gave it birth but can also think about its own ability to think and wonder about its own ability to wonder. With the arrival of humans…the universe has suddenly become conscious of itself. This, truly, is the greatest mystery of all." - Rama
posted 03-19-06 09:48 PM CT (US)     10 / 468  

The Saga of a Viking Warrior
BY:Cesar Bernardi
PROGRESS:about 20%.
RELEASE DATE:Unknown. Project started back in 2003 and fully restarted and remodelated in 2006.
STYLE:Mix. FF, B&D and some RPG elements.
CATHEGORY:Campaign.
INFO:A project I have started looooong ago, and, after a considerable design break, I have decided to restarted it from scratch. Currently I'm working on a complicated healing/resting system, that requires data editing, AI missilie detection and heavy triggering...
posted 03-19-06 11:35 PM CT (US)     11 / 468  
Ollie, I am working on so many scenarios, all awesome, but most, I think, will never actually get off their feet.

List of Projects.
-Kraken Wood
-A Path to War
-The Second Kretharn War Series
-Warlord
-Those Brave Few

Here is one anyway, my most favourite.

The Second Kretharn War
BY: Mashek
PROGRESS: 45%
RELEASE DATE: Who Knows... One year maybe.
STYLE: FF, B&D
INFO: Can an Empire so easily succumb another? One man thinks so, in the name of Hatred and Revenge for what was committed over two decades ago. One man thinks otherwise, in the name of courage and love for his people.

And no Ollie, it is not a flat story about one's hatred enough to motivate a war where tens of thousands die. That is not the story at all, as most people will percieve it to be. It is a story about one man's sacrifices, who must put aside his own hatred and problems, to face the evil on his doorstep and save his people from utter destruction. Think of the moral part of the story, the important part .

[This message has been edited by Mashek331 (edited 03-19-2006 @ 11:40 PM).]

posted 03-19-06 11:53 PM CT (US)     12 / 468  
~Algeth~ A Quest to find the Truth
BY: Super_Cell_51
PROGRESS: 35%
RELEASE DATE: Four Months
STYLE: Mix of B&D/RPG/FF
CATHEGORY: Campaigns
INFO: I started this project about two months ago...It is a four scenrio campaign that tells the story of 'Algeth', a young man who gets blamed for an invasion by his own country...So he is forced to flee the country and seek allies elsewere...I am currently taking a break from designing and resting. I am still designing, but not everyday steady...(For more info, see the thread in the scenario design forums)

___~ Super Cell 51 ~___
"Live every day as though it was your last."
JESUS SAVES!

[This message has been edited by Super_Cell_51 (edited 03-20-2006 @ 00:14 AM).]

posted 03-20-06 04:13 AM CT (US)     13 / 468  
All added.

Quote:

See, it has started already, there is also a good chance he will never update.

I will have to live with people not formatting their text correctly, I guess. Not really a big deal as long as the majority of the forumers do it right. As for the other problem I will do my best.

Quote:

Also you mispelled "CATEGORY"

Blah. Must've been really tired yesterday. *blames Percodan*

@Mashek
Sounds much better. Expect me to reply to that email today.

posted 03-20-06 05:34 AM CT (US)     14 / 468  
@Ollie:
Great! Don't worry too, I hate making games that I am serious about without some sort of message behind it. TSKW isnt about action, but about the story and characters. As a wannabe writer, I am quite connected with the characters and story. They're not just there for looks, but for understanding and a bit of a thrill.
posted 03-20-06 09:51 AM CT (US)     15 / 468  

Campaign Title Unknown
BY: BrandNewCar
PROGRESS: Yes
RELEASE DATE: When it's done it's done..
STYLE: Mixed
INFO: Cohen returns to Ankh-Morpork, greatest of cities on the Disc but, as usual soon ends up in more trouble than he bargained for and must travel across half the known Disc chasing after unknown assailants. Featuring talking dogs, scenario & campaign parodies, television & film parodies and the Klatchian Foreign Legion. More comedy than you can shake a stick at, and then some!

Discworld Designer!
MY DESIGNS:-] 2002PTC Honourable mention, collaboration with Qazitory
Troll Bridge v1.3, Dragons Lair v1.1
Project Page
posted 03-20-06 10:10 AM CT (US)     16 / 468  
Hey Oliver, please change the info section of my campaign:

A project I have started back in 2003. After a considerable design break, I have decided to restarted it from scratch. Currently I'm working on a complicated healing/resting system, that requires data editing, AI missilie detection and heavy triggering... Once that system is completed I shall send new versions to my playtesters.

(refer to the thread if you want to know the story)

posted 03-20-06 06:27 PM CT (US)     17 / 468  

A Traveler's Tale
BY: i like cheese
PROGRESS: 30%
RELEASE DATE: unknown
STYLE: RPG
INFO: you are Makarios Jakens, a traveler passing through the region. I dunno, I don't know the plot yet!

Signature Pending.
posted 03-20-06 07:08 PM CT (US)     18 / 468  
Great Idea Ollie! Cookies 4 U! ^_^

Blood Gulch
BY: Sharrkmaster
PROGRESS: 0.01%
RELEASE DATE: Who knows. Middle of Summer or earlier, hopefully.
STYLE: Mix (Blood Game)
CATEGORY: MP
INFO: It will be a very unique blood game based off of Halo 2. I do not want to release too much info at this time, because I don't want people to steal ideas (even though I know most of you here wouldn't do anything like that.. but you never know). I will mention this, however. There will be many *useful* settings to choose in-game.

I used to drive home after getting drunk, but I had to stop after some moms got "MA-D-D."
================================
I'm not gay, I just really love rainbows.
===== Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. =====

[This message has been edited by sharrkmaster (edited 03-20-2006 @ 07:10 PM).]

posted 03-21-06 05:44 AM CT (US)     19 / 468  
Thanks sharky. ^_^ *updates topic post*

I hope it stays alive. I will do my part (editing and updating) and the rest is up to you.

posted 03-21-06 09:55 PM CT (US)     20 / 468  
Heaven in Hell
BY:TOAO_Reuch
PROGRESS:80%
RELEASE DATE:Before summer 2006, hopefully
STYLE:Naval FF
CATEGORY:3Scen Campaign
INFO:Is a project i have been dreaming on. Right now i'm finishing the last scenario and fixing minor bugs. off to playtesting soon. Its about the battle of Red Cliffs in the Three kingdom era, where the kingdom of Wu stopped Wei's advance in a naval battle.
Naval battles have never been so high

--
Best regards

Balazs
posted 03-21-06 10:25 PM CT (US)     21 / 468  
If we update, do we just edit our posts or repost them?

I used to drive home after getting drunk, but I had to stop after some moms got "MA-D-D."
posted 03-21-06 10:42 PM CT (US)     22 / 468  
I simply requested for an update.
posted 03-22-06 11:36 AM CT (US)     23 / 468  
Yeah, just tell me what I'm supposed to replace or change and I'll do it.

*updates*

EDIT - Yay, a Naval FF. You don't see them every day. Looking forward reich.

[This message has been edited by Oliver (edited 03-22-2006 @ 11:46 AM).]

posted 03-22-06 02:14 PM CT (US)     24 / 468  
Ollie, can you change the % on mine to about 88%? The more testing the more bugs uncovered.

dannyking.me

posted 03-22-06 05:20 PM CT (US)     25 / 468  
Okay, Ollie. You can change my percentage of Blood Gulch to 2% and the Info to this:

A unique and exciting blood match with many different game types including Slayer, King of the Hill, and Neutral Flag. Based off the Halo 2 game, it will contain mini-games and many bonuses.

Oh yeah, and put the website as: http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/aokcgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,36513,0,20. The link to my topic.

[This message has been edited by sharrkmaster (edited 03-22-2006 @ 06:39 PM).]

posted 03-23-06 07:12 AM CT (US)     26 / 468  
Updated.

And shameless top.

posted 03-23-06 07:27 AM CT (US)     27 / 468  
RISZ
BY: Fuzzydude45
PROGRESS:15%(Estimated)
RELEASE DATE:N/A
STYLE: OTher(Until otherwise noted)
CATEGORY:CPNWEBSITE:http://www.sparkyfirestudios.ipa-consolidated.net/forums/...(No thread made yet)
INFO: A King And a Overlord of the land are fighting to convince each other they are right about the lords daughter(She's gone missing.)

[This message has been edited by fuzzydude45 (edited 03-23-2006 @ 07:31 AM).]

posted 03-23-06 07:17 PM CT (US)     28 / 468  
Hey Ollie, please change my info (again...):

Healing system finished, working and bug free! New playtestable versions coming out soon.

EDIT: OT: is it true that your brother writes pop songs (yuck!)?
EDIT2: I might need an uninstall feature for my campaign (I'm a Flash artist (and a to-be web designer), not a computer programmer... so I don't know how to do it!)... could you help me out?

[This message has been edited by Cesar Bernardi (edited 03-23-2006 @ 08:09 PM).]

posted 03-24-06 02:10 PM CT (US)     29 / 468  
Updated. Good evening btw.

Quote:

is it true that your brother writes pop songs (yuck!)?

Nah, it's just a joke. Scud were the first to make my striking resemblance to Björn from ABBA public in Splash Splash.

Quote:

I might need an uninstall feature for my campaign (I'm a Flash artist (and a to-be web designer), not a computer programmer... so I don't know how to do it!)... could you help me out?

I'm using a fully licensed program from Wise Solutions which allows me to create installation packages. Just send it to me when you're done and I'll compile an .exe for you.
posted 03-24-06 02:18 PM CT (US)     30 / 468  
Hey Ollie ol' buddy ol' pal, can you change my release date to "pending" please. Tanks.

dannyking.me

posted 03-24-06 03:50 PM CT (US)     31 / 468  
Which color will completed campaigns have?

How'bout some nice greeeeen?

posted 03-24-06 05:33 PM CT (US)     32 / 468  
To Oliver: I know it says 'current' campaigns, but is it ok if we put up campaigns we plan to do in the near future?

___~ Super Cell 51 ~___
"Live every day as though it was your last."
JESUS SAVES!
posted 03-25-06 06:33 AM CT (US)     33 / 468  
Sorry Ollie, but this can't go unmentioned. It is one of my latest projects, that is, as Map_Designer aKa Fuzzydude said, absoloutely awesome!

A Path to War
BY: Mashek
PROGRESS: 15%
RELEASE DATE: Some months at least.
STYLE: FF, B&D, RPG
INFO: "History speaks of a war in the Near East. One that of against Ilion, the traitorous people who stole a Mycenaean Queen, said to be the most beautiful woman in the world. The whole of Mycenae answers their King's call for vengeance! But one thing history does not speak of, is the unknown war being waged in the far north-east... The one, that will become the catalyst for the fall of the Mycenaean Empire." -A campaign so far including a prologue, and one scenario, but will extend into more. Story is subject to change.

[This message has been edited by Mashek331 (edited 03-25-2006 @ 06:47 AM).]

posted 03-25-06 08:58 AM CT (US)     34 / 468  
Thank you, I love being quoted! its like a typhoon for ya'll mouth
posted 03-25-06 09:57 AM CT (US)     35 / 468  

Quote:

Hey Ollie ol' buddy ol' pal, can you change my release date to "pending" please. Tanks.

Done.

Quote:

Which color will completed campaigns have?
How'bout some nice greeeeen?

Haven't thought of it. Green, why not?

Quote:

I know it says 'current' campaigns, but is it ok if we put up campaigns we plan to do in the near future?

No. I think that's a basic criterion: you must actively work on the scenario/campaign in question to be listed here.

Added yours, Mashek. Do you want me to put your projects together? Btw, check your email.

[This message has been edited by Oliver (edited 03-25-2006 @ 09:59 AM).]

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 14  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Current Campaigns/Scenarios
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames