Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Espionage: The Assassin
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 04-04-06 05:33 PM CT (US)   

The History

The old, almost anchient King Dorin was dying. As such, his kingdom was falling apart. The number of bandit attacks was increasing, and Dorin didn't have the strength to do anything about it. There was also the threat of other cities and kingdoms that Dorin had made enemies of in past years. But all was not a lost cause. The king's son, Izhilam was gradually taking control of the city's goverment. Then tragety struck. The old king Dorin had died. Now, without the influence and supervision of his deseased father, Izhilem became a harsh ruler. He became such a harsh ruler that a rebelion formed. They called themselves "Vadanians.

The Vadanians' power was growing and an increasing amount of people were joining. Then all of it was gone. Izhilem sent a platoon of soldiers to destroy the Vadanian HQ. Few were left alive. The surviving leaders were exacuted. The remaining people were sent to the dungeons.

Three years later, a former Vadanian was plotting an escape. His name was Jonas. This is where the story begins.

The Briefing

Part 1 of Mission-The Great Raid: You will play as Hellfire and you must escape and free the Vadanian prisoners. You can try to free the other prisoners, but can you trust them? You may be endangering the mission by setting some of the prisoners free- they could be from rival gangs, mass-murdurers, serial killer etc.

Part 2 of Mission-The Reforming: Occurs after the Great Raid. Controling the Vadanians led by Hellfire, you must bring them to a deserted island by comandeering the warship Magellan. There you will find a group of nomads. They will help you if you help them. You must kill a pack of wolves that has been feeding off of the group of nomads. the alpha male is Xaq the Savage. There is aprox. 10 wolves in the pack. To build up your base, you will use the nomads to gather resources.

Part 3 of the Mission-The Assassin: Occurs after the Reforming. You start at the Vadanian Base as Hellfire, and you take a small ship to the mainland. Then you will gather enough information to break into the Castle, and kill Izhilem by several ways, which will not be revealed (hehehe). The forumers who volenteered will be most noticable in this part of the mission.

green+bold=important person/group/whatever

The Cameos

note that the cameo does not have to equal you real life information (unless you want it too ). Just Copy/paste and fill out this:

Nickname:
Personality:
Background/Biography:
*Race/Class:
Unit:
*Sidequest:

*optional

So it would look like this (as an example):
Nickname: cheese
Personality: Hyperactive; sarcastic; outgoing; Talks alot; dark/almost evil.
Background/Biography: cheese had a cheerful childhood, untill his 32 birthday, when his family was taken away for treason. Then he swore that he would help a man named Jonas, who said he was creating a rebelion. So he joined. 3 year later, the HQ was raided, but when he was not there. ever since then he felt murderous and guilty.
*Race/Class: Elf; Berserker
Unit: Throwing Axman
*Sidequest: kill ________insert name here and steal his money and I'll give you a machetti.

The Rules

A) Don't put your personality as "Mysterious but honorable man with a sword used by a god/king/whatever." Sure, that's an ideal thing to put, but we need variety!

Umm... that's it

Other info

your race is what species you are. Your class is what your profession is. If you want to be a race or class that isn't displayed, then just put tell me to put it on the list.

Races

Human
    elf
    dwarf
    orc
    half-elf
    half-orc
    halfling
    gnome
    pheasant
    jk

Class
Military Classes

Fighter- Is in the front lines of battle; rather strong.
    Berserker- like a fighter; covers self with blood to work self into a frenzy.
    Archer- expert shot; more in the back not as strong as fighter.
    Rouge- not really in battles; spylike; good at breaking in to places and picking locks.
    Ranger- wilderness survival expert. equally good at close combat and arhery.
    Necromancer- causes death and destruction without having to use weapons, only magic.

Civilian Classes
    Manure Cleanup Man/Women- Person who cleans up the crap of your choice.
    Blacksmith- Makes horseshoes, swords, gates, and other metal objects. look it up yourself! www.dictionary.com
    Merchent- Person who ships/transports goods and services from city to city.
    Toolsmith- Person who makes tools (hammers, picks, shovels, chainsaws, Etc.
    Realtor- Person who sells houses.
    sailor- Person who manages, sails, and uses ships. aslo a military class.
    fisherman- person who fishes for fish.
    Encyclopedia Salesman- A very dangerous job. you must travel to people's homes and sell encyclopedias. See Here for info about successful and unsuccessful Encyclopedia Salesmen.

NOTE: I am limiting the number of Neocracemers to 3, so be the first to get it! (fight for it! )
1 Necromancer spot left

Participants

Nickname: Paul (PaulC2001)
Personality: grumpy
Race/Class: I'm just a grumpy old man: I don't do anything but drink tea and grumble about how the sun used to be warmer and my shoes used to be bigger.
Unit: Monk I guess, missionary if you're feeling wild.
Sidequest: Bring me tea? Find my slippers? Kill my grandchildren cause they don't ever bloody visit? A few ideas...

Nickname: Shark the Light Gray/Blue (sharrkmaster)
Personality: Bi-polar, changes moods almost instantaneously for random reasons. Ex: Is about to kill someone, but instead gives them candy because he saw a caterpillar turning into a butterfly...etc... anything random will work. Slightly naive, but knows more than people think.
Additional Info: (i have a vague idea in my head. here goes nothing) He is neutral in the beginning (at least the player should be made to think so), but he secretly wants to see no spies live. Has an intense hatred toward backstabbing and is slightly crazy in the head and thinks that everyone lives in his own little fantasy world with knights, honor, valor, etc... (Kind of like Don Quixote if you know what I'm talking about). Spies obviously don't have any of those values. His background life as a child and even as an adult remains a mystery to this day. (But it probably has something to do with his parents being killed by spies... actually make his parents get killed by the good side. I want my character to be seen as evil)
Race/Class:
Class: NECROMANCER!! Mwahaha... I had to take it. =P
Race: Half-Elf
Unit: Mangudai (they just look sweet). If I'm on foot, put me as a samurai.
Sidequest: Hmm... Anything that you can think of. Maybe a quest to find my favorite cheese. I give them a clue as to where to find it, and it'll be kind of like a scavenger hunt. ^_^ Be creative with this.. I think this will make an interesting game.

EDIT: Oh, and if you can't tell, I want a pretty big part in this. Maybe not so big as to become a main figure in the storyline, but maybe as a sort of mystery/random sidequest giver.

Name: DuzzyDufe Hild (fuzzydude45)

Preferred Unit: (going out on a stretch here) Cobra Car! If not that....A Harold Hardraade, And If you don�t want a hero a Elite Throwing Axeman (Lots Of Choices)
Personality: Vary Timid, Doesn't prefer company! Goes outside to get supplies once a week, usually the glummest day. Can only be described as the man that's never seen! He is almost like an assassin (More on this later, still working out details)
Background/Biography: An Assassin With Many identity's, Never liked company because he was always afraid someone might be a spy attempting revenge(Has gone senile in his Big career) Has been in more then 2000 spy missions(No typo there) And has never cared for anyone except his own life until he got married! He got married after a few years in the spy business (Bad Spelling) to the most beautiful girl in his eyes, Monica Cille, Once he got married to her(A fellow spy) They had gone on many Missions together, More the 3/4 of Duzzydufe's Missions were with her, She had never cared for his life like he cared for hers though, Only for his money and other benefits Once He had become old she left him to join one of his worst enemies! After that, Duzzydufe never trusted anyone ever again, He just lived alone in his house. His parents were killed for information when he was a child, This is partly why he is(Was) a spy, To get revenge on the one's who did this to his parents

As A Kid(More Additional Information): While a kid, He had a "Awkward" Hobby, Knife throwing, If he could not throw knives he would throw anything sharp or could Pierce "Wood" It is said if he were to put his mind to something or had gotten angry strange thing would happen, Strange thing in which nobody understood or could explain! Also, He listened to lots of the landscape, it is said he knew every part of it, from the design on the ground to the Leaves on the trees. Also, He enjoyed gardening, when he had his Mansion built he had a VERY large Garden made for it. He was planning on making it bigger but unfortunately, the gardener had an accident, As if someone wanted everything he cared about messed up!

His Personal Life: His Wife Had left him after he had almost had her killed in one of his missions, One of his enemies had been holding her captive and when going to get her the Person had made a threat on her life and he had taken a leap of fate and went to save her by knocking the weapon out of his hand, It was successful but barely, She had gotten a haircut lets say! Once this had happened, although he had told her various times he was sorry she still left to join Aro! Although he has never seen her since, He knows she is still alive from the news, it had been saying of recent spy missions that fit her description. After this He has had several dates but none he has ever stucken with for more then 2 date, they all thought he was too "Closed in."
Race/Class: Race is Elf, Class is rouge.
SideQuests: Do something to get him to join your side as a teammate.

Yes I know, It�s just like a Study in Scarlet but I do like this character, and because he is part spy, Could he be like a partner to the main character or an affiliate or maybe a helping hand? Thanks.

Nickname: Fredrick (Super_Cell_51)
Personality: Just a quiet little gnome who keeps his thoughts to himself. He loves nature and one of his favorite pastimes is lawngoming elves. He has good morals, and he doesn't like murdering people. He is a spy.
Race/Class:
Race: Gnome
Class: Rouge
Unit: Samurai
Sidequest: Sneak into city undetected and steal the King's robe and crown. Bring it to Markarios Jakens. You must get into the King's Inner Court without being detected. These are just some ideas...

Nickname: Dark_Reign
Personality: Outgoing, hard-working, always offers to help
Background/Biography: He is a struggling young man with a low paying job as a Sheep Manure Delivery Boy, trying to make money to marry his true love, a nobles daughter. *Awwwwww*
*Race/Class: Peseant/Human
Unit: Trade Cart lol
*Sidequest: Help find a replacement wheel for Dark_Reign's cart which was broken while traveling in rough country, he can't finish his job without it.
How�s THAT for variety

Nickname: Tommy (Tommy Harms)
Personality: Rude, Grumpy, and Mean.
Background/Biography: King's Guard is working for a sword, shield, and new armor. Is single and does not want to be married.
Race: Human
Class: Ranger
Unit: La Hire
Sidequest: None

Nickname: Uncle-Jammy (Surge)
Personality: A sensitive but very alone creature
Background/Biography: Local pedophile
Race/Class: Gnome
Unit: Teutonic Knight?
Sidequest: Become salivated and learn to live with kids

Nickname: Lord Scud
Personality: A guy with a short temper, but really wants inner peace with the world, by using his power to control!
Background/Biography:
Race/Class: Necromancer
Unit: Frankish Paladin or Tk
Sidequest: Serve with Scud to help him expand his magical power.

Nickname: TheTrebuchet
Personality: Sarcastic
Background/Biography: The only remaining guard of an trade route.
Race/Class: Human/Ranger
Unit: Belisarus
Sidequest: Give me 300 gold, and I will join the main hero's group.

Nickname: cheese
Personality: Hyperactive; sarcastic; outgoing; Talks alot; dark/almost evil.
Background/Biography: cheese had a cheerful childhood, untill his 32 birthday, when his family was taken away for treason. Then he swore that he would help a man named Jonas, who said he was creating a rebelion. So he joined. 3 year later, the HQ was raided, but when he was not there. ever since then he felt murderous and guilty.
*Race/Class: Elf; Berserker
Unit: Throwing Axman
*Sidequest: kill ________insert name here and steal his money and I'll give you a machetti.

Nickname: The Loner
Personality: Silent and hermit-like. Doesn't speek much, only when neccesary. Pretty egoistic sometimes, doesn't care much about others
Background/Biography: When he was 13, he was tought to become a White Wizard. When he was 33, his training was done and he sat off to become a known wizard. But when he got to know that all his family was killed by enemy forces, he got into exile and became a hermit, a loner. He lived on a mountain for 31 years, until you found him... He wont follow you if the task isn't something extremly for the wolrd or something that can get his family back
*Race/Class: Human/None (if acceptable. if not, he's a fisher. He loves to go fishing)
Unit: Hrolf the Ganger (Scythian Scout, if on horseback)
*Sidequest: Go to the Underworld and try to get his parents and family back. He cannot succed, but through this journey he understands why he cannot just think about himself, and now leaves his loner-style life and helps others more.

Total: 11

Screenshots
Lighthouse | Slum Village | The Destroyed HQA bit corrupted. | City Dungeon | Port Gatemuch more corrupted | The Palace why must these be corrupted?!? | The Park | Part of the Town | Wolf Den

Progress

Terrain: 99%
Players: 100%
Humanoid Creations: 95%
Triggers: 0%
Modding: 0%
Plot/Storyline: 99%
Total:60%

As far as modding goes, I won't have much to do, if any. Does GeniEd2 Enhanced count as modding? Of course it does; there's a thread about it in the Modding Forum.

News

changed hero dude's name.
sweet new pict!
The plot unravels...
More classes than can be counted!
Check out the Screenies!
Listed particapants differently.
New History!!
copyright (c) 2006 i like cheese. publisher: who really cares ltd. All rights reserved.
Credits: Thanks Oliver, for some ideas, all the dudes at aok heaven, and Aro, who made the sweet hellokitty.
I reserve the right that if you copy I can legally blow you head off with a shotgun.

Signature Pending.

[This message has been edited by i like cheese (edited 06-21-2006 @ 03:21 PM).]

Replies:
posted 04-04-06 05:45 PM CT (US)     1 / 75  
Sounds good, best of luck with that.

Just one question: if your cameos are going to be NPC's with one line to say on a loop, what does it matter if they're elf or half-elf?

posted 04-04-06 05:51 PM CT (US)     2 / 75  
no idea.
Why did oliver ask for age in a study in scarlet?

must I say it? I need Cameos, Paul.

Signature Pending.
posted 04-04-06 05:55 PM CT (US)     3 / 75  
I dunno, I guess an 80 year old speaks differently from a 20 year old.

But ok, I'll start you off so long as you don't give me a big part.

Nickname:Paul
Personality:grumpy
Race/Class:I'm just a grumpy old man: I don't do anything but drink tea and grumble about how the sun used to be warmer and my shoes used to be bigger.
Unit:Monk I guess, missionary if you're feeling wild.
Sidequest:Bring me tea? Find my slippers? Kill my grandchildren cause they don't ever bloody visit? A few ideas...

[This message has been edited by PaulC2001 (edited 04-04-2006 @ 05:56 PM).]

posted 04-04-06 06:08 PM CT (US)     4 / 75  
Hahaha.. this is too good to miss. My last post probably for a while..

Nickname: Shark the Light Gray/Blue
Personality: Bi-polar, changes moods almost instantaneously for random reasons. Ex: Is about to kill someone, but instead gives them candy because he saw a caterpillar turning into a butterfly...etc... anything random will work. Slightly naive, but knows more than people think.

Additional Info: (i have a vague idea in my head. here goes nothing) He is neutral in the beginning (at least the player should be made to think so), but he secretly wants to see no spies live. Has an intense hatred toward backstabbing and is slightly crazy in the head and thinks that everyone lives in his own little fantasy world with knights, honor, valor, etc.. (Kinda like Don Quixote if you know what I'm talking about). Spies obviously don't have any of those values. His background life as a child and even as an adult remains a mystery to this day. (But it probably has something to do with his parents being killed by spies... actually make his parents get killed by the good side. I want my character to be seen as evil)

Race/Class:
Class: NECROMANCER!! Mwahaha.. i had to take it. =P
Race: Half-Elf
Unit: Mangudai (they just look sweet). If I'm on foot, put me as a samurai.
Sidequest: Hmm.. anything that you can think of. Maybe a quest to find my favorite cheese. I give them a clue as to where to find it, and it'll be kind of like a scavenger hunt. ^_^ Be creative with this.. I think this will make an interesting game.

EDIT: Oh, and if you can't tell, I want a pretty big part in this. Maybe not so big as to become a main figure in the storyline, but maybe as a sort of mystery/random sidequest giver.

Quote:

copyright 2006 to i like cheese. publisher:who really cares ltd.
credits: thanks oliver, for some ideas, the dudes at aok heaven, and aro, who made the sweet hellokitty.

lol...

edit: okay i lied. i thought of more interesting things to add on. (after reading fuzzy dude's in-depth bio thing.. i just had to add some more stuff to give you some guidelines)

I used to drive home after getting drunk, but I had to stop after some moms got "MA-D-D."
================================
I'm not gay, I just really love rainbows.
================================
===== Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. =====

[This message has been edited by sharrkmaster (edited 04-04-2006 @ 10:18 PM).]

posted 04-04-06 06:57 PM CT (US)     5 / 75  
Name: DuzzyDufe Hild

Perfered Unit:
(going Out On a stretch here)Cobra Car! If not that....A Harald Hardraade, And If you don’t want a hero a Elite Throwing Axeman (Lots Of Choices )

Personality: Vary Timid, Doesn't prefer company! Goes outside to get supplies once a week, Usually the most glum day. Can only be described as the man that's never seen! He is almost like a assassin( More on this later, Still working out details)

Background/Biography: An Assassin With Many identity's, Never liked company because he was always afraid someone might be a spy attempting revenge(Has gone senile in his Big career) Has been in more then 2000 spy missions(No typo there) And has never cared for anyone except his own life until he got married! He got married after a few years in the spy business(Bad Spelling) to the most beautiful girl in his eyes, Monica Cille, Once he got married to her(A fellow spy) They had gone on many Missions together, More the 3/4 of Duzzydufe's Missions were with her, She had never cared for his life like he cared for hers though, Only for his money and other benefits Once He had become old she left him to join one of his worst enemies! After that, Duzzydufe never trusted anyone Ever again, He just lived alone in his house. His parents were killed for information when he was a child, This is partly why he is(Was) a spy, To get revenge on the one's who did this to his parents

As A Kid(More Additional Information):
While a kid, He had a "Awkward" Hobby, Knife throwing, If he could not throw knives he would throw anything sharp or could Peirce "Wood" It is said if he were to put his mind to something or had gotten angry strange thing would happen, Strange thing in which nobody understood or could explain! Also, He listened to lots of The landscape, It is said he knew every part of it, From the design on the ground to the Leaves on the trees. Also, He enjoyed gardening, When he had his Mansion built he had a VERY large Garden made for it. He was planning on making it bigger but unfortunately, The gardener had a accident, As if someone wanted everything he cared about messed up!

His Personal Life:
His Wife Had left him after he had almost had her killed in one of his missions, One of his enemies had been holding her captive and when going to get her the Person had made a threat on her life and he had taken a leap of fate and went to save her by knocking the weapon out of his hand, It was successful but barely, She had gotten a haircut lets say! Once this had happened, Although he had told her various times he was sorry she still left to join Aro! Although he has never seen her since, He knows she is still alive from the news, It had been saying of recent spy missions that fit her description. After this He has had several dates but none he has ever stucken with for more then 2 date, They all thought he was to "Closed in."

Race/Class: Race is Elf, Class is rouge.

SideQuests: Do something to get him to join your side as a teammate.

Yes i know, Its just like a Study in Scarlet bbut i do like this character, And because he is part spy, Could he be like a partner to the main character or an affiliate or maybe a helping hand? Thanks.

Edit: Added Class and other othional stuff to it :P

posted 04-04-06 07:06 PM CT (US)     6 / 75  
Nickname: Fredrick
Personality: Just a quiet little gnome who keeps his thoughts to himself. He loves nature and one of his favourite pastimes is lawngoming elfs. He has good morals, and he doesn't like murdering people. He is a spy.
Race/Class:
Race: Gnome
Class: Rouge
Unit: Samurai
Sidequest: Sneak into city undetected and steal the King's robe and crown. Bring it to Markarios Jakens. You must get into the King's Inner Court without being detected.These are just some ideas...

___~ Super Cell 51 ~___
"Live every day as though it was your last."
JESUS SAVES!

[This message has been edited by Super_Cell_51 (edited 04-04-2006 @ 07:14 PM).]

posted 04-04-06 07:07 PM CT (US)     7 / 75  
Whats a half-or?
posted 04-04-06 07:32 PM CT (US)     8 / 75  
updated. or as oliver would say: Mis à jour!

Signature Pending.
posted 04-05-06 02:33 AM CT (US)     9 / 75  

Quote:

Perfered Unit: (going Out On a stretch here)Cobra Car!

Quote:

Vary Timid, Doesn't prefer company! Goes outside to get supplies once a week, Usually the most glum day.

So you want him to be timid and shy... but at the same time drive the fastest, brightest, loudest unit in AOK which shoots a constant stream of cannon fire from its headlights?

posted 04-05-06 04:55 AM CT (US)     10 / 75  
Nickname: Dark_Reign
Personality: Outgoing, hard-working, always offers to help
Background/Biography: He is a struggleing young man with a low paying job as a Sheep Mannuer Delivery Boy, trying to make money to marry his true love, a nobles daughter. *Awwwwww*
*Race/Class: Peseant/Human
Unit: Trade Cart lol
*Sidequest: Help find a replacement wheel for Dark_Reign's cart which was broken while travleing in rough country, he can't finish his job withhout it.

Hows THAT for variety

EDIT: Spelling

  _ » Downloads_. . . .________             
                   _ » The Continuous Screenshot Competition_. . . .________         

[This message has been edited by Dark_Reign (edited 04-05-2006 @ 04:59 AM).]

posted 04-05-06 07:58 AM CT (US)     11 / 75  
Yes paul, Thats what i was going for, Noone noticed in the other cameo project

Oh and to make this productive(Ony a little) That is a alot different then everyone elses It must have seem'ed like a good idea to you to be a sheep muneuer clean-up man

[This message has been edited by fuzzydude45 (edited 04-05-2006 @ 08:00 AM).]

posted 04-05-06 10:49 AM CT (US)     12 / 75  

Quote:

Yes paul, Thats what i was going for, Noone noticed in the other cameo project

Hehe *feels special*

posted 04-05-06 05:07 PM CT (US)     13 / 75  
All updated. welcoming everyone to sign up! if you don't....

Signature Pending.
posted 04-05-06 08:02 PM CT (US)     14 / 75  
Nickname :Tommy
Personality :Rude, Grumpy, and Mean .
Backround/Biography :King's Gaurd is working for a sword, shield, and new armor. Is single and does not want to be married.
Race :Human
Class :Ranger
Unit :La Hire
Sidequest :None

[This message has been edited by Tommy Harms (edited 04-05-2006 @ 09:21 PM).]

posted 04-06-06 03:34 PM CT (US)     15 / 75  
Updated!! always accepting more cameos!

Signature Pending.
posted 04-06-06 03:38 PM CT (US)     16 / 75  

Quote:

Have a player "AoKH community" and "Noobian Empire." If this is too much like the noob saga, then tell me and I'll remove the idea.

It is. Remove it.

posted 04-06-06 03:44 PM CT (US)     17 / 75  
Nickname: Uncle-Jammy
Personality: A sensitive but very alone creature
Background/Biography: Local pedophile
*Race/Class: Gnome
Unit: Teutonic Knight ?
*Sidequest: Become salvated and learn to live with kids

"Especially awe-inspiring is the fact that any single brain is made up of atoms that were forged in the hearts of countless stars billions of years ago... These atoms now form a conglomerate – your brain – that can not only ponder the very stars that gave it birth but can also think about its own ability to think and wonder about its own ability to wonder. With the arrival of humans…the universe has suddenly become conscious of itself. This, truly, is the greatest mystery of all." - Rama
posted 04-06-06 04:16 PM CT (US)     18 / 75  
I update too much. I't kind of hard to get cameos when this is on the second page.

Signature Pending.
posted 04-06-06 10:01 PM CT (US)     19 / 75  
Why have you not added Super_Cell_51's character I like cheese.
posted 04-07-06 06:46 AM CT (US)     20 / 75  
Oops. I didn't see it. *goes to update*

Signature Pending.
posted 04-07-06 06:58 AM CT (US)     21 / 75  
So Mr. Cheese... Am I a Sheep Manure Man?

  _ » Downloads_. . . .________             
                   _ » The Continuous Screenshot Competition_. . . .________         
posted 04-07-06 12:21 PM CT (US)     22 / 75  
You sure are!

I love that idea! I should make it a class

Signature Pending.

[This message has been edited by i like cheese (edited 04-07-2006 @ 12:25 PM).]

posted 04-07-06 12:25 PM CT (US)     23 / 75  
Is the necromancer all taken?

Nickname: Lord Scud
Personality: A guy with a short temper, but really wants inner peace with the world, by using his power to control!
Background/Biography:
*Race/Class: Necromancer
Unit: Frankish Paladin or Tk
*Sidequest: Serve with Scud to help him expand his magical power.

¬_¬ Scuddles: Rhymes with huggles© ¬_¬
"Scud: the man who could even make God feel foolish." - A Banned User
"Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia
posted 04-08-06 02:47 PM CT (US)     24 / 75  
to all: i am working on the plot more, and willget around to editing the topic. i am not sure if this should be 1 scenario, or more than 1 scenario. nothing else to announce.

updated

Signature Pending.
posted 04-08-06 03:16 PM CT (US)     25 / 75  

Quote:

• Neocracemer

Sorry, But do you mean Necromancer?

Either way... Very creative! :P Good luck

. ~ ´ ´ ~ . ¸ ~ ' ´ ~ . ¸ .
´ ~ . ¸ . ~ . ¸ Zephyr ¸ . ~ ´ ´ ~ . ¸ ~ '
´ ~ ´

[This message has been edited by DefiantZephyr (edited 04-08-2006 @ 03:18 PM).]

posted 04-08-06 03:38 PM CT (US)     26 / 75  
thanks DefiantZephyr! appreciate it!

the only thing that could make me happier is....
cameos!

Signature Pending.
posted 04-08-06 04:31 PM CT (US)     27 / 75  
Necromancers? Man, and I thought my character was obscure. Okay change him into a necrophile then...

"Especially awe-inspiring is the fact that any single brain is made up of atoms that were forged in the hearts of countless stars billions of years ago... These atoms now form a conglomerate – your brain – that can not only ponder the very stars that gave it birth but can also think about its own ability to think and wonder about its own ability to wonder. With the arrival of humans…the universe has suddenly become conscious of itself. This, truly, is the greatest mystery of all." - Rama
posted 04-08-06 04:55 PM CT (US)     28 / 75  

Quote:

necrophile

What's that?

Signature Pending.
posted 04-08-06 05:15 PM CT (US)     29 / 75  
You don't want to know...Just ignore my previous post.

posted 04-09-06 08:00 AM CT (US)     30 / 75  
i like cheese so is my character a necromancy then?

Anyway, a necropillia well is.....

necro = latin for dead
pillia = latin for love of

Bascilly a person who loves and does dead people.
Example of more latin is "peado" means child. A peadotrican is a doctor for children "trican" meaning doctor. Its in the news alot about peadopille, meaning "love of children". But peadophobia would be "fear of child".

Learned in latin, I!

"Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia
posted 04-09-06 08:42 AM CT (US)     31 / 75  
Have a cookie...

posted 04-09-06 08:45 AM CT (US)     32 / 75  
Why thank you Surge. *proceeds to niddle on cookie*

posted 04-09-06 09:03 AM CT (US)     33 / 75  
Im sorry, but the cameos idea is from Oliver -_- so i guess you were inspired by him, because his one is already up, and your one is from the recent time set-up. So what makes you to do this cameo, while Oliver already has his one set-up?
Did('nt) you knew that Oliver started a project of Cameo?

(_(_(_ World of Warcraft _)_)_)
(_(_(_(_(_( = [|]Level: 85 Pierce [|] = )_)_)_)_)_)
(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_( = [|] Class: Warrior[|] = )_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)
(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_( = [|]Race: Human [|] = )_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)
(_(_(_( = WizardBoy: | Proud member of AOK = Click to add population = )_)_)_)
posted 04-09-06 09:08 AM CT (US)     34 / 75  
So? Noob Saga I one had cameos, and that was out ages before Oliver even came here (he only joined 1-3month before me ollie, beating me in FOTY to get best newbie, i came second, bah!)

Look, cameos are currently "in" this season, like Lawngnomes!

posted 04-09-06 09:14 AM CT (US)     35 / 75  
Lawngnomes??

What kind of thing is that? O.O

ahh well you can do better then Ollie, he's not the only one who think its superious!

*hahh* *ROFL*

(_(_(_ World of Warcraft _)_)_)
(_(_(_(_(_( = [|]Level: 85 Pierce [|] = )_)_)_)_)_)
(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_( = [|] Class: Warrior[|] = )_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)
(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_( = [|]Race: Human [|] = )_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)
(_(_(_( = WizardBoy: | Proud member of AOK = Click to add population = )_)_)_)

[This message has been edited by WizardBoy (edited 04-09-2006 @ 09:15 AM).]

« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Espionage: The Assassin
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames