Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Current Campaigns and Scenarios
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 4  Next Page »
posted 09-04-06 02:54 PM CT (US)   
Current Campaigns And Scenarios - Last Updated 05 September 2006

This thread is maintained by Scud (currently in charge), Oliver just got really tired of updating it, so now he handed the mantle over to me. Magnum Zero (original owner) and WildCardDoW also hosted this thread keeping you update in the world of scenario design

Welcome to the new, improved, and finally updated version of the "Current Campaigns and Scenarios" Thread! Keep up to date with all the hot news, hot gossip and hot new works that are whirling around the scenario designing community of Age of King Heaven. So, sit back and discuss projects in the works, show of your own, or just sit back and shoot some pool. (We currently don't have a pool table, but I'm working on it).

For information on posting your project, scroll down.

SPOTLIGHT
-

CAMPAIGNS

Archer Defence (NOT SURE) | Author: aok_lover |Progress: x50% | Style: Defence (EG. TOWER DEFENCE | An archer defence where you deploy archers instead of towers. ~Also bonus comedy~

A Dream of Conquest | Author: Lord Basse | Progress: 45% | Style: Mix | Thread Teaser

The Door Within | Author: King Phillip |
Progress: 45% | Style: single Player Campain |
Web site for game info...

[whisper]The Crusaders | Author: Joelh |Progress: 35% | Style:RPG |Story about 3 boys during the first 3 crusades".|
Thread

Reign Of Chaos | Author: Fattybryce |Progress: 8% | Style: Mix | Teaser link coming soon!

Huidin's Belief - Part III - Domination | Author: Morgoth Bauglir |Progress: 5% | Style: Mix
| Part 3 of the Huidin's Belief series, probably out in summer 2007

SINGLE PLAYER

7 SAMURAI | Author: Ultima_Shadow_K9 |Progress: 90% | Style: RPG
| One evil warlord, 7 villages, one hero! A corrupt warlord is destroying the 7 villages he owns, taxing to much, killing the people that don't tax him, and taking all the food from farms, fishermen, and other peoplel. Well one saumurai warrior decides, "this is over!"

Emoñye | Author: joefife | Progress: 15% | Style: RPG/Mix
| Still working on the main plot, but think Oblvion/Final Fantasy... Want to Help? joepfeifer@juno.com

The Sacred Tomb | Author: Fattybryce |Progress: 10% | Style: Puzzle
| Sick of all those scenarios all the same? battle here, battle there? Well stop because this single player will have puzzles, adventure, glory and scary monsters and music. Work through the maze by completing complex puzzles and escape the sacred tomb with your life.

Prison Escape | Author: VonCorgath |Progress: 6% | Style: RPG/FF w/ Puzzle Elements |
There are only two paths to take in the Prison of Gylloteen: Submit to certain death, or escape!.

MULTI PLAYER

Tournament Arena | Author: Lord Basse |Progress: 45% | Style: Blood-like, but in smaller scales | A 4 player game in which you buy single soldiers to fight for you on an arena.

Forum Wars | Author: Lord Basse | Progress: 15% | Style: | First/last cameo multiplayer of all. Thread

OTHER / CATERGORY UNSTATED

Tom Briar ~ Part I | Author: Warwick (militia mouse) |Progress: 70% | Style: cut-scene with extras | thread soon
A would-be ranger is given 7 arrows that cannot miss, but there’s a price to be paid in a devil’s bargain….

A Fond Farewell | Author: Surge |
Progress: 5% | Style: Cut-Scene | The tragic tale of a noble family living in 12th century Wallachia. (fictive)

Against Thee, Wickedly - Part II | Author: Luke Gevaerts | Progress: classified | Style: Mix
| The continuation of "The Demon Within".

Kingdom Alliance | Author:Ultima_Shadow_K9|Progress: done | Style:B&D,RPG |Thread

FINISHED PROJECTS
All finished projects that have once been on one of the other lists will be listed here.
Beginning with the newest finished project.

Colonists II; Author: Lord Basse

Cupid's Poisoned Arrows | Author: Boosh |Style:FF Blacksmith

Fithel v4.0 | Author: Gaspar | Style: FF/B&D | Blacksmith Link

Defense of Ellikim | Author: Morgoth Bauglir | Style: Mix | Blacksmith Link

RISK - Hundred Years' War Edition | Author: King Bob VI | Style: Other | Blacksmith Link
Another map based on the advanced Risk style system, this time set in 15th century France.

Rise of a Nation the Campaign | Author: Fattybryce | Style: B&D | Blacksmith Link

Karl XII - Last Imperial King | Author: Lord Basse | Style: Mix | Blacksmith Link
7 scenarios about every great war King Karl XII joined until his death.

The purpose of this thread:
In this thread, you post information on scenarios and/or campaigns you are working at the current moment. I will update this thread as often as possible allowing us all to keep track on each other's work and so you get a quick overview of what the members here are currently tinkering with in the editor. You may wonder why a second thread of this type has been opened, but the hassles of regulary updating this thread got him.

Please, always use the following post style - it's a tried a tested method and it keeps it all in order.
(There is not supposed to be a new row after the Author-part, Please press backspace to reach the previous row and try to make your description look like those in the list.)

[whisper][u][b][c=(your color here, see color scheme)]Project Title[/c][/b][/u] | Author: Your name here |
Progress: x% | Style: Your style here | Put links here
Write your info here. Remove this row if you've got a thread or a website.[/whisper]

Use the 'preview' button to make sure your post looks good before posting to save yourself time from re-editing it, and save me time trting to trawl through an odd looking entry.

AUTHOR: Your forum name
PROGRESS: In %
STYLE: FF (Fixed Force), B&D (Build & Destroy), RPG (Role Playing Game), RPS (Role Playing Strategy), Puzzle, Mix or Other.
Use Mix if you have more than two different game styles in your project.
INFO: Not more than one row. Never add info if you've got a thread or a website to link to.

I would like you to tell which category your project belong. Random maps, utilities, AI files and modpacks are added to the 'Other' list. If your project has only one scenario, the correct category is SP, not CPN.

Only post in-progress Campaigns, or ones that you are currently working. Once you finish it, post again and it will be updated and moved to the finished Campaigns/Scenarios catergory. If you don't update your project within 3 months the project will get a small "high latency" tag, like this . If 3 more months pass without an update the project will be off the list.

This list is organized according to percent complete. An author can request that his scenarios are put together, if he has multiple. The titles will be color-coded according to this scheme:

Green: (100% Completed)
Light Blue: (75% - 99%)
Dark Blue: (50% - 74%)
Red: (25% - 49%)
Maroon:(0% - 24%)

¬_¬ Scuddles: Rhymes with huggles© ¬_¬
"Scud: the man who could even make God feel foolish." - A Banned User
"Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia

[This message has been edited by Scud (edited 01-24-2007 @ 02:38 PM).]

Replies:
posted 09-04-06 04:24 PM CT (US)     1 / 116  
Hey Scud, glad to see your taking over management. Good luck and I hope you won't get bored with doing this. Anyway, could you remove my campaign, The Fall of the Great City? I'm kinda bored with it and I'm not quite sure if I'll continue it.
posted 09-04-06 04:34 PM CT (US)     2 / 116  

Quote:

The Fall of the Great City? I'm kinda bored with it and I'm not quite sure if I'll continue it.

I'll mark it as high latency and say it has been put on hold, but i'll keep it up there incase your final choice is to contunie with it, but if you are 100% sure you are dropping it, i will remove, your call, take your time to mull things over

"Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia

[This message has been edited by Scud (edited 09-04-2006 @ 04:35 PM).]

posted 09-04-06 04:42 PM CT (US)     3 / 116  
Good luck, Scud, and may out not get lost in the massive amount of code that the topic post consists of.
posted 09-04-06 04:49 PM CT (US)     4 / 116  
Well i might aswell put my activeness to some constructive uses

posted 09-04-06 05:11 PM CT (US)     5 / 116  
Wait sorry I didn't say this before but my USR is a campaign not a single player scenario.

Please join!

MEGA CHILLAX

http://megachillax-v2.proboards.com - My username is Daniel Tak and we can always use more members.
posted 09-04-06 05:17 PM CT (US)     6 / 116  
Would helped if you said sooner

I'll update it tomorrow, its getting rather late

posted 09-04-06 11:24 PM CT (US)     7 / 116  
Hey, Scud you are going to be one busy boy..

Yes, this is my missed-the-deadline entry to the cutscene comp, but it's quickly becoming an mini-epic.

Tom Briar | Author: Warwick (militia mouse) |
Progress: 30% | Style: cut-scene with extras| thread soon
A would-be ranger is given 7 arrows that cannot miss, but there’s always a price to a devil’s bargain…. .

:::::M:I:L:I:T:I:A:M:O:U:S:E::::

drop in to eleven:11 - my gallery
:::::::::Tsunami::Studios:::::::::
posted 09-05-06 02:57 AM CT (US)     8 / 116  
Hey, Scud good to see that you're hosting this. Also, you have Cupid's Poisoned Arrows under finished scenarios in black, it should be green.
posted 09-05-06 06:05 AM CT (US)     9 / 116  
Ah, it's good to have Scud concentrating his hyperactivity in something useful for a while...

"Especially awe-inspiring is the fact that any single brain is made up of atoms that were forged in the hearts of countless stars billions of years ago... These atoms now form a conglomerate – your brain – that can not only ponder the very stars that gave it birth but can also think about its own ability to think and wonder about its own ability to wonder. With the arrival of humans…the universe has suddenly become conscious of itself. This, truly, is the greatest mystery of all." - Rama
posted 09-05-06 11:59 AM CT (US)     10 / 116  
The Crusaders progress is 45 % now
posted 09-05-06 02:16 PM CT (US)     11 / 116  
All requests and errors have been noted and updated

posted 09-05-06 04:00 PM CT (US)     12 / 116  
Now whole the Cupid line green

...Snail...
posted 09-05-06 04:02 PM CT (US)     13 / 116  
hey im working on a campaign,its the Saviors of Japan i have all the scenarios done but the maps and intros need work,add it dammit.its realy only 65% done

[This message has been edited by japanime (edited 09-05-2006 @ 04:04 PM).]

posted 09-05-06 04:11 PM CT (US)     14 / 116  
That post was kinda pointless..

The first rule of Fight Club the thread is always, when submitting a campaign copy the format in the main post! Makes it easier on Scud!

posted 09-06-06 04:45 AM CT (US)     15 / 116  

Quote:

Now whole the Cupid line green

I didnt see that, colour blindness ¬_¬

Japanime, please use the little layout provided to sumbit works-in-progress to be listed.

Also, i'm planning on the first Spotlight of this thread for the weekend.

posted 09-06-06 05:46 AM CT (US)     16 / 116  

Quote:

The Story of Basse | Author: Lord Basse | Progress: 25% | Style: Mix

Hey Scud, just noticed this. If you go to this game you will see that the underline is entirely under it when it should really only be 'The Story of Basse' that is to be underlined.

Oh, and then there is this...

Quote:

Cupid's Poisoned Arrows | Author: Boosh |Style:FFBlacksmith

Note the Blacksmith link.

Sorry for my mentioning of all these mistakes.

[This message has been edited by Mashek331 (edited 09-06-2006 @ 05:51 AM).]

posted 09-06-06 06:04 AM CT (US)     17 / 116  

Quote:

it when it should really only be 'The Story of Basse' that is to be underlined.

It is ¬_¬

posted 09-06-06 07:11 AM CT (US)     18 / 116  
I'd like to add Huidin's beleif - Unifying force (part 2)

Author: Morgoth Bauglir

4 scenario Mix campaign

Progress: 55% complete.

Info: Estimated release date 20. October.

Morgoth Bauglir/Quaazi - BORINGMETAL HEADTWAT
Huidin's Belief - The Siege (4.4) - 2475 - Birth Of The Uruk-Hai (4.1) (Best Sound of 2008)
Signature currently under construction. If you want to help out and provide me with the resources needed, download from the above links.
posted 09-06-06 07:21 AM CT (US)     19 / 116  

Quote:

I'd like to add Huidin's beleif

Then please use the format provided in the topic post.

posted 09-06-06 09:04 AM CT (US)     20 / 116  
You could add a space between Wild Worlds and Capture the Flag

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 100,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
posted 09-06-06 05:34 PM CT (US)     21 / 116  
Scud, look at The Story of Basse and you will see a great big underline under it all when there shouldn't be.
posted 09-06-06 09:29 PM CT (US)     22 / 116  

Quote:

please use the layout provided to submit Works-in-progress to be listed

i did on my own topic but know-one hardly said anything on it,and i submited one scenario and cutscene on the blacksmith how dont you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now add it !!!

posted 09-07-06 11:41 AM CT (US)     23 / 116  

Quote:

did on my own topic but know-one hardly said anything on it,and i submited one scenario and cutscene on the blacksmith how dont you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now add it !!!

Add what....you haven't posted anything, and your thread...well thats your thread...and where is a link to it? Don't get stropy at you not providing me information to add, why can't you just use the template provided, easy for you, and easy for me.

EDIT:

Quote:

Scud, look at The Story of Basse and you will see a great big underline under it all when there shouldn't be.

Theres no underlining anywhere of the text, only for the title, and the "lines" which are through the TP are there to seperate the projects, i don't know what you are on about, there is no great big underline anywhere.

[This message has been edited by Scud (edited 09-07-2006 @ 11:46 AM).]

posted 09-07-06 11:44 AM CT (US)     24 / 116  
japanime please take time to read the thread post COMPLETELY and make sure you comprehend 100% of it.

"Especially awe-inspiring is the fact that any single brain is made up of atoms that were forged in the hearts of countless stars billions of years ago... These atoms now form a conglomerate – your brain – that can not only ponder the very stars that gave it birth but can also think about its own ability to think and wonder about its own ability to wonder. With the arrival of humans…the universe has suddenly become conscious of itself. This, truly, is the greatest mystery of all." - Rama
posted 09-07-06 05:29 PM CT (US)     25 / 116  
Scud, all of the other campaigns only have an underline under the title. Whereas we have The Story of Basse, and instead of the underline just being under the title, it is under the author title, the progress title etc. Here is an example...

It should really look like this,

[This message has been edited by Mashek331 (edited 09-07-2006 @ 05:31 PM).]

posted 09-07-06 11:21 PM CT (US)     26 / 116  
Heres a link to the blacksmith with the first (unfinished) scenario to it

http://aok.heavengames.com/blacksmith/showfile.php?fileid=7905

posted 09-08-06 09:19 AM CT (US)     27 / 116  
Threads like this should be stickied for the good of the community.
posted 09-08-06 10:22 AM CT (US)     28 / 116  
I agree
If that matters

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 100,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
posted 09-08-06 12:47 PM CT (US)     29 / 116  
Huidin's Beleif - Part II | Author: Morgoth Bauglir |
Progress: 65% | Style: Mix |
Part II for Huidin's beleif

Morgoth Bauglir/Quaazi - BORINGMETAL HEADTWAT
Huidin's Belief - The Siege (4.4) - 2475 - Birth Of The Uruk-Hai (4.1) (Best Sound of 2008)
Signature currently under construction. If you want to help out and provide me with the resources needed, download from the above links.
posted 09-08-06 12:53 PM CT (US)     30 / 116  

Quote:

It should really look like this,

It is like that ¬_¬

@ Morgoth, is your scenario campaign, single player, etc?

[This message has been edited by Scud (edited 09-08-2006 @ 12:54 PM).]

posted 09-08-06 01:27 PM CT (US)     31 / 116  
Talking about it, you can put it ojn high latency. I concentrate on ADOC and just started to get my inspiration back

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
posted 09-08-06 06:26 PM CT (US)     32 / 116  
I really don't know if I have met anyone as thick as you, Scud!

EDIT: Hey Scud, could you please change my A Path to War title to 'A Path to War Demo' and the Progress to 90%. Thank you.

[This message has been edited by Mashek331 (edited 09-08-2006 @ 06:34 PM).]

posted 09-09-06 01:27 PM CT (US)     33 / 116  

Quote:

I really don't know if I have met anyone as thick as you, Scud!

I see no bloody line on my bloody monitor!!!!!!!

posted 09-09-06 01:38 PM CT (US)     34 / 116  
Good job, Scuddles.

Who's campaign are ya gonna spotlight?

posted 09-12-06 10:32 AM CT (US)     35 / 116  
Wild Worlds is at 80% now

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 4  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Current Campaigns and Scenarios
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames