Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Legend of the Wandering King
posted 09-05-07 08:50 PM CT (US)   
This is the first topic i've started. forgive me if this the worst you've ever read.

so...i've been working on a scenario called "The Legend of the Wandering King" for a week now. The scenario is based on a book called "The Legend of the Wandering King" (duh). The plot of the book is about a man named Walid ibn Hujr, believed to have been touched by the djinns, who begins as the prince of Kinda. His father, Hujr, king of Kinda, starts out blind and near death. Walid organizes annual peotry competitions to prove to Hujr that he is the greatest poet in the kingdom. After he loses to a carpet weaver three years in a row, Walid makes him [do some stuff...]& makes him weave a carpet containing the history of the entire human race. The king dies... The carpet weaver dies after he finishes the carpet...Walid starts shouting, "What have I done? What have I done?" in his sleep. The carpet is stolen, and Walid (the Wandering King) goes everywhere to find the carpet.

The player plays as Walid and follows his [AMAZING] quest (lol) to find the carpet.

Now i need some playtesters (not yet, but in a while...) and a lot of feedback.

Might wanna borrow the book from a library or something, but I'll post a more detailed description of his journey at popular request...easy read, but good plot.

I don't have any screenies yet...sry

__--==_General Short_==--__

__Legend of the Wandering King_90%|William Wallace Campaign_99%|Siege of Yorktown_14%__

[This message has been edited by General_Short (edited 09-05-2007 @ 09:02 PM).]

Replies:
posted 09-07-07 10:59 PM CT (US)     1 / 5  
Il playtest when ur ready.
my E-mail is Tyler_t_rocks@yahoo.ca

Dont make me mad or you will be spam.
Muhahahahhahaha.....
posted 09-10-07 07:46 PM CT (US)     2 / 5  
thank you. that would be really helpful

__Legend of the Wandering King_90%|William Wallace Campaign_99%|Siege of Yorktown_14%__
posted 09-14-07 07:54 PM CT (US)     3 / 5  
unfortunately, i need to reinstall aoktc on my new desktop...the scenario will be delayed a few days...not that anyone really cares...

posted 09-14-07 07:56 PM CT (US)     4 / 5  
Do the campaign right and I'll be impressed. There's so much stupid shit being released lately, I cringe whenever I read these forums.
posted 09-18-07 06:59 PM CT (US)     5 / 5  
i'll keep that in mind.

Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Legend of the Wandering King
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames