loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Community Project Proposal: The Tales of AOKH
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 16  Next Page »
posted 01-18-10 01:58 PM CT (US)   
This is the thread about the community project about our own community:

Story

First Part

After the "democratic" elections of the president for the village of AOKH, a new group has arisen, a group which doesn't like the idea of having the dictator Aro in the power, they call themselves the "Anti-Arocracts", and though they are somewhere preparing to start a civil war, their HQ and members ID is a total secret.
A few months after elections, some attacks over the Arocracy HQ take place, Dictator Aro, which is very busy to handle this attacks, tells Sly Guy to stop them, he can't fight alone so he visits 5 of the members of the village willing that they will help him, most are rookies since a good deal of people of the community doesn't want to help, they are: joshua4missions, Colviper, Pears, Rakjumar_q8 and the Davestar. Each will only join by accomplishing an objective they give to Sly Guy.
[Insert objective from joshua4missions]
[Insert objective from Coldviper]
[Insert objective from Pears]
[Insert objective from Rakjumar_q8]
[Insert objective from davestar]
After that, everyone together secures the Arocracy HQ, but at that time, Mithril Knight appear and build a Town Center out of the Village without permission, Sly Guy goes there and makes him destroy it, but he must pay the building price in a big amount of gold.
After that, a messenger appears telling Sly Guy that the Anti-Arocrats are attacking the village, he returns only to see how the Arocracy HQ is razed by trebuchets.
The aftermath is terrible, two of members helping Sly, are dead, one is injured and the other two didn't reached in time the place.
Before leaving the place on which once stood the Arocrat HQ, one of Sly's allies, tells him, that those Anti-Arocrats are too much powerful for all of the Loyal people to the Dictator, he says that the three most important legends of the village are somewhere in the cold and snowy north, and they may have the key to defeat the enemy.
So Sly Guy and the rest of his allies journey to the north to find this legends...

Any modification or suggestion for story is accepted.

Participants

Map Design

TheReal_Hunter (Inactive)
Fanica
Pears
joshua4missions
Rajkumar_q8
Possidon

Triggers

TheReal_Hunter
(Vacancy)
joshua4missions
Possidon
Rakjumar_q8

AI Script

joshua4missions
Merrybrandybuck

Characters

Aro(Our loathed beloved dictator, NCP)
Sly Guy(Main Character)
joshua4missions(Ally 1)
Coldviper(Ally 2)
Pears(Ally 3)
Rajkumar_q8(Ally 4) (Inactive)
davestar(Ally 5) (Inactive)
Fanica(Villain)
Mithril Knight(Secondary Character 1)
Possidon(Secondary Character 2)
Jonh_G(Secondary Character 3)

Project requirements to start:

All the characters covered. (9/9)

At least 3 people in every design category.

SCN Design (6/5)

Triggers (5/5)

AI Script (2/2)

Total (13/12)

Playtesters◄

Possidon

Dannflor

srinath1113

We already started, you can't sign-up, except for playtest.

Trailers

There are actually 2 trailers:

The first trailer by joshua4missions

The official trailer by Mithril Knight

Our second Scenario Thread

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms

[This message has been edited by Mithril Knight (edited 09-20-2010 @ 11:07 AM).]

Replies:
posted 01-18-10 02:02 PM CT (US)     1 / 540  
You stole the idea from me . Stay a moment , did you see my comment on town's crier sticky "Questions" ?

"Stay the patient course.Of little worth is your ire;the network is down."
posted 01-18-10 02:20 PM CT (US)     2 / 540  
I don't even look in that section, How I would stole it?

Edit:

Ok, I saw the Questions, and for me this looks totally different, only because Aro and Sly Guy appear don't mean I stole it.

Second Edit:

Answering below, this is a community project and is single player, if you want it, your character can appear but you must tell me here, is a fiction story, about our community, I were inspired by the news of Aro being removed from his Seraph position and the Blacksmith Feature of Piece by Piece 3.
I am looking for the characters mainly because the story will not get into detail without them. But is good to know you want to do some work here, added to the list.

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms

[This message has been edited by Mithril Knight (edited 01-18-2010 @ 10:04 PM).]

posted 01-18-10 02:42 PM CT (US)     3 / 540  
i would like to help with mapdesign......but still i don't really get the story.....is it multiplayer or singleplayer?....is it not anocracy instead of arocracy...??looked it up in wikipedia....^^

[This message has been edited by TheReal_Hunter (edited 01-19-2010 @ 11:23 AM).]

posted 01-18-10 03:03 PM CT (US)     4 / 540  
Help with map design ,

posted 01-18-10 03:52 PM CT (US)     5 / 540  
posted 01-18-10 10:41 PM CT (US)     6 / 540  
hmmmm i know i haven't been around for long but i know what the arocarcy is and i wanna be a part of this community project so people know i am true to AoKH (like my speech i spent like 5 minutes on it )

can i be an ally please (maybe a second charcter if im not "good" enough)

So, again Devestator shut the f*ck up, for your own good, and for mine aswell. If you think im a noob, continue with that, but do not tell that noobstuff to the others, because there's people who do not give a flying f*ck about you, komprenas? SHUT THE F*CK UP, AND REMAIN SILENT stupid pervert. - NertyOX

[This message has been edited by Pears (edited 01-18-2010 @ 10:44 PM).]

posted 01-19-10 10:15 AM CT (US)     7 / 540  
Pears, if you want to be a character you must tell me the following:

Your name in the forum

Favorite Unit of AOK(non-cheat)

If you use a modpack.

The character you want to be.

Very simple.

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms
posted 01-19-10 04:00 PM CT (US)     8 / 540  
Could you please explain your idea more clearly.

I would like to help in it if possible.
I saw the last post and your guidelines for Pears so here are my answers.
My forum name is "joshua4missions"
My favorite unit is between the Teutonic Knight or the Longbowmen.
I am not using a modpack currently and
I can be whatever character you need.
joshua4missions

[This message has been edited by joshua4missions (edited 04-06-2010 @ 10:08 AM).]

posted 01-19-10 04:07 PM CT (US)     9 / 540  
And I would also like to be a character.

Forum name: Coldviper
Favorite unit: Huskarl
Modpack: No
Character I want to be: Ally

I might want to also help with map design. Just let me see if you can get some other people to join.

[This message has been edited by Coldviper (edited 01-19-2010 @ 04:10 PM).]

posted 01-19-10 06:15 PM CT (US)     10 / 540  
Ok here we go
Forum name: Pears
fav unit: Militia
Mod Pack: no
Character i want to be: Ally

So, again Devestator shut the f*ck up, for your own good, and for mine aswell. If you think im a noob, continue with that, but do not tell that noobstuff to the others, because there's people who do not give a flying f*ck about you, komprenas? SHUT THE F*CK UP, AND REMAIN SILENT stupid pervert. - NertyOX
posted 01-19-10 06:29 PM CT (US)     11 / 540  
I also would like to help with the triggers....and its anocrates isn't it?
posted 01-19-10 09:20 PM CT (US)     12 / 540  
ooooh i have an idea!

theres a person called Aro and he is killed by sly guy

posted 01-20-10 07:17 AM CT (US)     13 / 540  
Okay, after reading the story again I think I understand it. I would like to be an ally as well if possible. Thanks.

Joshua4missions
posted 01-20-10 10:40 AM CT (US)     14 / 540  
Good, the thing of Aro killed by sly guy is, uh, well I don't know what to say, except that you really expect that he becomes traitor?

If you wanted to be an ally of sly guy, your wishes have been accomplished, now you are an ally.

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms

[This message has been edited by Mithril Knight (edited 01-20-2010 @ 11:08 AM).]

posted 01-20-10 01:14 PM CT (US)     15 / 540  
So now that I am an ally what do you want me to do. I can help with scenario design and triggers. All I really need is to know what you want made and a more clear story line. Also I hope I won't be an ally that dies. =-)

joshua4missions

[This message has been edited by joshua4missions (edited 01-20-2010 @ 01:48 PM).]

posted 01-21-10 11:55 PM CT (US)     16 / 540  
i thought sly guy killing aro would be a un-likely ending i thought it would work also can my ally colour be green or yellow or purple or blue or orange or grey or aqua or red pelase

posted 01-22-10 01:03 AM CT (US)     17 / 540  
I want to be an ally .

Forum name: Fanica98
Favorite unit: Elite Throwing Axeman(my avatar)
Modpack: No
Character I want to be: Secondar Character

And I want to have a castle in my village if you can .

Suggestion

Can you make all allies to be "newbie knights" ?

[This message has been edited by fanica98 (edited 01-22-2010 @ 02:52 PM).]

posted 01-22-10 03:41 AM CT (US)     18 / 540  
You really are a villain!

call all us new people newbies is very offensive to me and my newbie friends!

posted 01-22-10 06:09 AM CT (US)     19 / 540  
Calling "n00b" is offensive . A newbie is totally different than a n00b . I can't find a comparation now , 'cause i don't any n00bs .

posted 01-22-10 06:17 AM CT (US)     20 / 540  
Hey Fanica98, at what point does one stop being a newbie? Just wondering. =)

joshua4missions
posted 01-22-10 06:30 AM CT (US)     21 / 540  
joshua4missions , I'm still a newbie . But , you should have at least 1 project with 3.8-4.0 , you should know very much about AoK , play the most important campaigns on AoKH and under 5 years of activity .
I did something of those things .

posted 01-22-10 07:22 AM CT (US)     22 / 540  
Okay thanks, I have a Scenario that will be a Campaign still in the making. Should be uploaded within a week or two. Oh, and thanks for the quick reply.

joshua4missions
posted 01-22-10 10:02 AM CT (US)     23 / 540  
If you're going to have "Anti-Arocrats", that would be the Bassian Despotist Party.

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 100,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
posted 01-22-10 10:05 AM CT (US)     24 / 540  
Fanica, your wishes are granted.

*uses strange magic*

You are now the villain, your work ,so you are the one that attacks the Arocract HQ. You are only a simply Knight, at the order of the leader of the your party, you die in battle because someone slashes you with an axe.

(What an irony)

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms
posted 01-22-10 10:24 AM CT (US)     25 / 540  
Fanica98 chose the dark side. He should know that good always prevails over bad. lol

joshua4missions
posted 01-22-10 02:56 PM CT (US)     26 / 540  
ok , ok now I want to be secondary character . please MK(mithril knight) , I don't want to be killed with an axe .

Suggestion

If you don't have the expansion , download Reshack program , open language.dll with it and look for :
Charlemagne(replace the name with Fanica98)
Theodoric the Goth(replace with Coldviper)
Robin Hood(replace with joshua4missions)

That's just an example .

posted 01-22-10 05:12 PM CT (US)     27 / 540  
I would like to be a character

Forum name - Possidon
Favourite unit - William Wallace
Mod Pack - No
Character - Villan or secondary character

If you email me more info i will help with map

(Posejon@gmail.com)

[This message has been edited by Possidon (edited 01-22-2010 @ 05:13 PM).]

posted 01-22-10 10:38 PM CT (US)     28 / 540  
and with that language thing look for...

wait is there a hero that is a militia?

posted 01-22-10 11:03 PM CT (US)     29 / 540  
Once you have been assigned, you can't chaaange Fanica. You don't get killed with an axe, but maybe you will die.

I will try to get the expansion, so I can get to work a bit in the project once it starts.

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms
posted 01-23-10 01:43 AM CT (US)     30 / 540  
Ok

posted 01-23-10 04:55 AM CT (US)     31 / 540  
Hmmm....
I would already like to start with mapdesign...

Mithril Knight can you tell what you want to have on the map???

Best would be to tell the size of the things you want and what things you want....like you want a town that is not bigger then 25x25 or something like that....
posted 01-23-10 05:13 AM CT (US)     32 / 540  
Email me a mapshot and send me the map on email , too . I can help .

posted 01-23-10 09:18 AM CT (US)     33 / 540  
Okay guys, this morning I just finished a cinematic trailer for this project. Granted it's not the best one out there but I thought it would be fun to do. I'll post up the link after I post. It should be on shortly.

joshua4missions
posted 01-23-10 09:25 AM CT (US)     34 / 540  
You should get at least 4.2 for your project , and be registered for at least 2 years . Also , your reputation should a good one .

posted 01-23-10 10:32 AM CT (US)     35 / 540  
Okay, my trailer just uploaded a while ago. Should be available in a while. It should be in the Blacksmith under Cinematic Scenarios so if you want to view it keep looking as it is pending.
[
Blacksmith Link
If you don't want for it to upload to the Blacksmith then you can download it Here.
Hope you like it.

joshua4missions

Edit: Please, once you start the scenario, DO NOT CLICK, as some characters are controllable that should not be moved by the player. Just start the scenario and watch it. Oh, and you can move your view around freely as it shouldn't mess anything up. Sorry for any inconvenience.

[This message has been edited by joshua4missions (edited 01-25-2010 @ 02:02 PM).]

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 16  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Community Project Proposal: The Tales of AOKH
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames