You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Welcome to the Trigger Library/FAQ! You only need one click here to become a trigger expert!
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 4  Next Page »
posted 04-29-01 06:45 PM CT (US)   
Welcome, Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, teens and pre-teens, newbies and expert, etc., to the Trigger Library/FAQ! All you need to do is to read this thread and you will become a trigger expert!!!

There's Two Sections:

1) FAQ for NEwbies
2) Tricks Section
Maybe adding Scenario design section...

I will simplify everything I can.

Here we go:

Basic Trigger Stuff

This is what newbies will frequently ask:

Q) I have absolutely no idea what is a trigger!
A) A trigger is a series of event that you want to happen in you scenario/campaign that is completely not controlled by the AI file or the human player.

Quote:
Trigger are nessary to bring your scenario to life.

Q) Where can I create a trigger?
A) Go to the map editor, find triggers on the top bar, select it, and a menu will pop up on the left side. Under the first box, select new and trigger X will be created.

Q) How do triggers work?
A) Well, first, you might want to name it. Find a bar where it says trigger X. There click on it and you can name your trigger, or just leave it along as long as you know which trigger it is. Second, There are several buttons to the right saying :
Set as Objective {ON} {OFF}
Starting State {ON} {OFF}
Trigger Looping {ON} {OFF}

Set as Objective: Sometimes you might want to have an objective in the middle of a game. There's a big box in the middle which says: Trigger Description. Type your objective in there and set SET AS OBJECTIVE ON. That way an objective will show up when the trigger is activated. If a condition is met, the objective will be striked out.

Starting State: Whether or not you want your trigger to be activated automatically in the beginning of the game. If on, the trigger will be starting whenever the game starts. If off, then another trigger must activate this trigger in order for it to work.

Trigger Looping: Whether or not you want the trigger to loop. For example: You want the militia to say "Hello" everytime you click on him, loop the trigger and use the "Click-talk trick".

Q: What's a condition in trigger?
A: A Condition is, well, a condition is a condition you want for a trigger to activate. For example, if you want the unit to speak when you go to him, use a condition bring object to object so when you get to him (condition) he will say something.

List Of Conditions:

Bring object to Area - A certain object must be brought to a certain area to fulfill this condition. For example, If you want an object to say something when the objects gets into the entrance of the forest. Use this condition.

Bring Object to Object - This time, it's similiar to the bring object to area, but you have to bring the object to another object such as a building or an unit. You can use it on a unit talk or building talk.

Own Object - A certain player must own a certain amount of a certain unit to fulfill this condition. For example, if you want the player to win when he has 100 champions, you select the player X, amount 100, and object - military-champions.

Own Fewer Object - A certain player must own less than an amount given of a certain unit to fulfill this condition. For example, in Angel Shadows' Where we have arrived campaign at the end battle at the sea when the enemy had less than 5 war galleys, you win.

Destroy Object - A certain unit must be destroyed in order to fulfill this condition. For example, if you must destroy the traitor Kushluk to win, use this condition.

Object in Area - A certain object or a certain amount of object must be in a certain area to fulfill this condition. For example, in Yogurt's Final Hour campaign, if ten or more natives are in the garden of the heroes, you lose, and he used this condition.

Capture Unit - well this one you must capture a unit with a monk in order to fulfill this condition. This is rarely used but if you want to capture a unit so you can know the enemy plans, use this condition.

Accumulate Attribute - A certain player must accumulate a certain amount of either gold/stone/food/wood. This is usually used in RPG scenarios for food meter. If you have 0 food, you die.

Research Technology - for this condition you must research a certain technology to activate the effects. For EX., You have to research chain mail armor to send your troops out or they will all get killed by archers.

Timer - This is one of the mostly used condition. When a certain amount of time had passed, then the effects will change. Look in the EXAMPLES section for an example with timers.

Object Selected - Well, this is another one of those condition that is often used. You have to selected a certain unit/building/object in order for some effects to take place. It's widely used in RPG scenarios for talking to other units. Also, the Read-as-long-as-you-want trick use this condition.

Player Defeated - Obviously, this condition requiers a player to be defeated to fulfill the condition. Look in the RPG TRICK - Items and Objective lists for an example.

Object Has Target - [fixed]this condition is when the object IS VISIBLE and IS SELECTED.[/fixed]

Object visible - kinda like object has target but in fog of war you can't see it.

Research Technology - Very simple condition. You only have to research a certain technology to fulfill this condition.

Units Garrisoned - This is usually used to start a conversation in a town cernter or castle. When a certain amount of units are garrisoned in a castle/town center/transport boat this condition is fulfilled.

Diffuiculty Level - A computer will check the difficulty level when the trigger is activated.

Q: What's an effect?
A: An effect is what you want to happen. There are more effects then conditions. For example, you want to have the scout to move to a certain spot on a map when you click on him, use "object selected" condition and "task Object" effect. Select the object as the scout, and the location as somewhere on the map.

<List Of Effect Coming soon>

Examples/Tricks:

Examples/Tricks:

A Dialogue
Click-Talk Trick and Read-As-Long-As-You-Want Trick
RPG Tricks - eating food, using market, using blacksmith
HP and Attacks: Increasing and decreasing
Enterable buildings trick
RPG Trick - Weapons and items and objective list
Making a cutscene
Going to add:
Following unit trick
Ferrying Trick
Making a cutscene
Instant Heal Trick
Walk On Water (not really) trick
Random Generated Unit Trick (By: Shadows)

Special: RPG TRICK: Equiping Weapons and Items.

Lot more tricks can be found here: www.scnpunk.com

And many other tricks!

A Dialogue with triggers:

(When I say on/off, it means the trigger's starting state is on/off. When I say Looping/not, it means the trigger is looping/not.)

trigger 1
on , not
condition: select object: archer (must be on the map)
effect: display message: samurai: Hail Young Warrior, do thee know which way is to Casadina?
effect: activate trigger 2

trigger 2
off, not
condition: timer: X (depends on how slow/fast you read it)
effect: display message: Hero: I'm also going there, may I accompany thee?
effect: activate trigger 3

trigger 3
off, not
condition: timer X
effect: display message: Samurai: Sure! Why not!
effect: activate trigger 4

trigger 4
off, not
condition: timer X
effect: change ownership: samurai player X to player 1
effect: display message: Samurai: Well lets go then!
effect: deactivate trigger 4

The Click-Talk Trick and The Read-As-Long-As-You-Want Trick

This trick can make a unit say something when it's selected. It's widely used in RPG campaigns to talk to other units. Also the only way you can do the read as long as you want trick is by using click talk trick.

trigger 1
on, looping
condition: object selected: village
effect: display message - (there's a timer box on top, and set it to 1111) Villager: You wanna pick a fight! * chucks beer bottle at hero *
effect: display message - timer-1111 - location: 2 : Click on Hero to continue

By doing this everytime you click on the guy he will say you wanna pick a fight?

trigger 2
off, not looping
condition: object selected: hero
effect: display message - timer 1111 : Hero: No fighting in here, let's go out to the river to fight.
effect: disaply message - timer 1111 - location 2 : CLick on the man to continue

Well trigger 3 you can make anything up. Hope this example showed you how to use the click talk trick.

RPG trick: Eating food + using market + using blacksmith

This trick is, well, used in RPG scenarios. It can make the hero eat food, use markets, and use blacksmiths.

food eating
trigger 1
on, looping
condition: timer: 100 (so every 100 seconds the hero will eat some food.
effect: tribute: 10 food from player 1 to player X

trigger 2 (this is for killing the hero when he has no food)
on, not (of course it;s not looping because he can only die once!)
condition: accumlate attribute: food stockpile: 1
effect: kill object: Hero

This way everytime he has no food he will die.

Market Using

This is for using the market to buy food.

trigger 1
on, looping
condition: object selected: market
effect: change ownership: market: from player X to player 1

trigger 2
off, not
conditon: timer: however long you want the hero to buy food
effect; change ownership: market: player 1 to player X

(so this way after a X amount of time the market will be given back to the orginal owner.)

Using Blacksmith

This trick will let the hero use and research in the blacksmith.

trigger 1
on, looping
condition: object selected : blacksmith
effect: change ownership: player X to player 1

trigger 2
off, not
condition: timer: 120 (it takes about 120 seconds to research something)
effect: change ownership: player 1 to player X

This way after you research something the blacksmith will be given back to orginal owner.

HP and Attack: Increasing and Decreasing

Well, this is one of the frequently ask question: How do you increase/decrease attack?

It's really simple:

There's change HP and change Attack effects (in AOK:TC)

First, let's look at increasing:

When you increase an attack/HP, always put the number below 32676.
For example: Let's say a militia had 30 HP. You put 32675 in the change HP box. Then the computer will do 30+32675 with equals 32705! That means the militia had 32705 HP!

Now for decreasing Attack/HP:

When you decrease attack/HP, always remember to minus the number you want to subtract to 65536. It's confusing, so look down at the ex.

Example: Let's say a samurai had 500 HP (That's not true, but I'm using it as an example). If you want it to decrease HP to 400, do 65536-100=65436! The computer will then do the math and it will subtract 100 from the 500 HP. That way the samurai will have 400 HP.

Same Thing Applies with attack.

Enterable buildings trick

This is usually for RPG scenario, where you get to enter buildings and such.

Here's how you do it:

Usually (in shadow's SR series) you have flags next to houses/buildings that are enterable.

Do this trick:

trigger 1
on, looping
condition: object selected: house/building with flag next to it.
effect: change ownership: the hero from player 1 to the player of the house.
effect: display message: This is my house, I live here, what the f*** do you want?

and then after a certain amount of time change back the ownership and it will look like you just entered the building!

RPG TRICK - Weapons and Items and objectives list

Well, Shadows invented this, used in the SR series.

This is how you can make a Weapon/Item/Objectives/etc. list in you scenario:

Make a trigger and Set it as objective, then in the trigger description type in something like this:
Objectives

and then in the trigger make a condition that is impossible for the player to accomplish like these:

player defeat: player 1
accumlate attribute: stone: 12323453456
bring object to area that's impossible to get to

Now when you test your scenario, in the objectives list you will see this:

Objectives

all the times!

Same thing with others.

Making a cutscene

A cutscene in AOK is, well, like a movie involving bunch of triggers, the amount of triggers it needs bases on how long is the cut-scene.

Usually in cut-scenes there is a lot of changing view, creating map revealer/torches/flags. If you want to have a person that you don't control, which means it's your ally/enemy's unit, to walk to somewhere and its visible, do this:

first task the object to somewhere in the fog-o-war.

Then do this:

condition: bring object to area - object to the place it's going
effect: change view: to the object
effect: create object: maprevealer/torches/flags

then you will see the screen showing up when the object goes to that place

A cutscene involves a bunch of tasking object. A good example: My Legend Of The Knight - Prologue It's rated 3.8 too! IT shows a good example of how to make a good cut-scene.

Special: RPG TRICK - Equiping Weapons and Items

This is a very complicated trick. Me and Bon are the first ones to use it in a scenario. If you are new to triggers, don't think about understanding this.

First We need the "Get Item/weapon trick".

trigger 1
on, not
condition: bring object to area: bring hero to area near broken tradecart.
effect: display message: ~ Received Blood Sword ~

trigger 2
off, not, special: Set As Objective
condition: player defeat: player one
trigger description: ~ Blood Sword ~ (After Equiped) Increase attack by 10 ~ etc.

First of all, there is a area like this where a bunch of relics and a piece of true cross are. Area:
[] - stands for relic {} - stands for Piece of True Cross
* - stands for blank area
**[][][][][][][][]
*********{}
**[][][][][][][][]

Now for trigger 3

trigger 3
off, not
effect: change object name: one of the relic to Blood Sword
effect: activate trigger 4

trigger 4
off, looping
condition: object selected: relic renamed to Blood Sword
effect: display message: Do you want to equip Blood Sword? If yes, click on the item equiper (piece of true cross) to equip it.
effect: activate trigger 5

trigger 5
off, not
condition: object selected: piece of true cross aka item equiper
effect: display message: Blood Sword Equiped
effect: increase attack: 10
**Special**effect: create object: relic next to the relic renamed to Blood Sword

Now let's say you already got an Ice Sword.

trigger 6
on, looping
condition: object selected: relic renamed to Ice Sword
effect: Do you want to equip Ice Sword? If yes, click on the item equiper to equip Ice Sword.
effect: activate trigger 7

trigger 7
off, not
condition: object selected: piece of true cross aka item equiper.
effect: activate trigger 8 (for multiple items)

trigger 8
off, not
condition: object in area: relic (that I mentioned before in trigger 5 saying **Special** that relic was created next to the Ice Sword Relic.
effect: decrease attack: 10
effect: increase attack: 12

Do you get this? You have to be a trigger expert to understand this. If you don't understand it, ICQ me. My number is in my sign.

OK, I don't fell like typing much today, sections will be added soon!

- "Nobody dies a virgin; life screws us all."
- "you can't clap without both hands."
- "The sun is not yellow, it's chicken."
- "Yes, they may indeed be idiots, but we are surrounded by idiots anyway; variations can be amusing."
- "Warm and fuzzy, kinda like a burning kitten."
- "We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

[This message has been edited by The_Conqueror (edited 08-07-2001 @ 02:11 PM).]

Replies:
posted 04-29-01 07:45 PM CT (US)     1 / 123  
no offence to your hard work but this has been done dosens of times. anyone who does not know how to use the editor after 2 years of a game being released should not have the info fed to them. its common sence and basic stuff like this they can find with little work.

The devel's greatist trick was convincing the world he didn't exist
posted 04-29-01 07:52 PM CT (US)     2 / 123  
[Message was erased by The_Conqueror on 07-18-2001 @ 6:00 WPT]

- "Yes, they may indeed be idiots, but we are surrounded by idiots anyway; variations can be amusing."
- "We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

[This message has been edited by The_Conqueror (edited 07-18-2001 @ 09:01 PM).]

posted 04-29-01 08:06 PM CT (US)     3 / 123  
Poll for everybody:

Do You think that this is helpful for newbies?

If not, I will stop updating it.
If yes, I will keep on updating it.

posted 04-29-01 10:27 PM CT (US)     4 / 123  
Try to give more advanced or less known trigger tricks. Most already know the basic ones by fooling around with the editor themselves.

So I say give us some of your best trigger tricks.

posted 04-29-01 10:36 PM CT (US)     5 / 123  
I added the "RPG Trick - equiping weapons and items. That's less known... I think

posted 04-29-01 11:51 PM CT (US)     6 / 123  
All you've done is steal the information right off of the SCN Punk website....

That's just wrong...

Why not just put a link of PUNK's website on your post. It would make things alot easier for you.

posted 04-30-01 00:01 AM CT (US)     7 / 123  
I clicked on the link. Why am I not a trigger expert now?
posted 04-30-01 02:34 AM CT (US)     8 / 123  
Hey, guys. Don't give him all these bad comments. He must have put a lot of work into this. Sure, there are lots of other places where you can find info. and this is just one of them.
posted 04-30-01 03:08 AM CT (US)     9 / 123  
i agree with dragons89 its a good idea.
good work The Conqueror. keep it up.

|||I AM THE LOOP HLOE
|||RETIRED SCN DESIGNER NOW HELP THOSE WHO NEED HELP

Quoted from loop hloe:
I AM LIKE THE BEE

posted 04-30-01 05:20 AM CT (US)     10 / 123  
Loophole, you're right in that it's a lot of good work,
but you're wrong in keep it up.

Conqueror, don't worry about doing something like this.
If you find something cool to do, put it in a new tyhread, but don't continue this.

Tha't my opinions anywayl.

Hope it helps!
Cya!
Sasquash

"If you are under control, you're not going fast enough."
posted 04-30-01 06:52 PM CT (US)     11 / 123  
@ Phoenix: Don't you already know triggers?

@ Sasquash: You're right... maybe I shouldn't continue this... people are just saying I'm STEALING right off the SCN PUNK's website...

do you think I should just make another thread based on trigger tricks? And people can add their own trigger tricks in there.

posted 04-30-01 07:28 PM CT (US)     12 / 123  
It seems you got a lot of the trigger ideas from AoK Punk's "ROTDF teaser"...

...or?

•[New member of Wildfire Studios]•
"I
don't want a signature. I'm just a victim of group-pressure."
posted 04-30-01 08:16 PM CT (US)     13 / 123  
ROTDF... What's that? SCN PUNK's scenario... I must have heard of that somewhere... wait, is it Rage of the Duch Fisherman or something like that? Dekont said it's not out yet...

posted 04-30-01 08:39 PM CT (US)     14 / 123  
Blah, keep doing the FAQ Conqueror, I think it's good to do that way people will stop posting seperate threads asking how triggers work.
posted 04-30-01 11:25 PM CT (US)     15 / 123  
Guys, The_Conqueror just does what lots of other people should do! Try to help others!

But bro, since u r using one of AoK PUNK aritlces which took people hours to write, Please add a link to AoK PUNK Map making section, saying "more articles like that can be found there" or something like that, Thanks!

Producer, Art & Design Director
Reverie World Studios, INC

[This message has been edited by DeKont (edited 04-30-2001 @ 11:26 PM).]

posted 05-01-01 02:22 AM CT (US)     16 / 123  
Hey T_C

As a newbie, thanks. Not everyone is willing to lend a helping hand. Like roMaximum stated, it keeps the # of threads down too.. it's like a service to us all.

As a research biologist, sources man, sources.

Jimminy.

posted 05-01-01 04:48 PM CT (US)     17 / 123  
flood control!!!

i guess this way newbies won't flood the forums with questions about a single trigger,

'If theres anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.'
posted 05-01-01 05:42 PM CT (US)     18 / 123  
Umm excuse my ignorance, but how do you decrease attack by a certain amount? I tried this but failed miserably (by adding impossibly huge amounts of attack). After I reduced the attack added to the original (0), I couldn't add any either. So, how do you do it?

Programmer on 0 A.D., author of Norse Wars, co-author of Fort Wars.
posted 05-01-01 05:49 PM CT (US)     19 / 123  
Great job!

Shiva

.¸¸.· · .¸¸.·´ §hïvå | RágeOfHaemòn · .¸¸.· · .¸¸.·
« . ° ¤ Scenario Designer | Woad Creations ¤ º . »

[This message has been edited by Shiva (edited 07-23-2002 @ 09:21 AM).]

posted 05-01-01 07:08 PM CT (US)     20 / 123  
@ Matei:

I added in the tricks section: HP and Attack: Increasing and Decreasing

posted 05-01-01 09:24 PM CT (US)     21 / 123  
I added more tricks.

I'm too lazy to update the conditions and effect part right now...

posted 05-01-01 10:53 PM CT (US)     22 / 123  
Hey bro, my compliments to u, u r doing a fine job!

Producer, Art & Design Director
Reverie World Studios, INC
posted 05-01-01 10:55 PM CT (US)     23 / 123  
Thx Dekont!

BTW: when's RotDF gonna come out? I last heard about it about 1 month ago...

posted 05-02-01 00:35 AM CT (US)     24 / 123  
Yeah! I finally finish the condition list!

* Looks at the thread *

Crap! I still got the effect list to finish! Noooooooooooo!!!

posted 05-03-01 10:03 PM CT (US)     25 / 123  
Added : Making a cut-scene section. If you don't think I have enough information on their, post it.

posted 06-02-01 01:23 PM CT (US)     26 / 123  
hey I notice that a lot more newbies had joined the forum lately, so I decided to bring my posts back up.

posted 06-02-01 01:36 PM CT (US)     27 / 123  
Here's Another One I'm not sure what to call it but anyway

Condition - Whatever (May not need on)
Effect - Place Foundation - Let's say Pyramid, Computer, Player 3.

A Pyramid Foundation appears and a villie will come to build it, if there is one near by.

Random Generated Unit Trick is the only one I have not seen is it in shadowmind? (I'm Still Trying to get the Road Mod Installed and My Cd is not working, so I had to use a Hack).
Well Anyway, How Do You Do it.

Is it by timer.

eg. Timer - 3
Create object - Teutonic Knight

Timer 4
Create Object - Saboteur

Timer 5
Create object - Archer etc.,

Also, Conquerer I feel that's a bit RPGish nearly all those tricks are for RPG's (Which I don't like and I'm sure other newbies (Very Few) will not)

[This message has been edited by Danielthemaster (edited 06-02-2001 @ 01:39 PM).]

posted 06-03-01 03:45 AM CT (US)     28 / 123  
Bah, did this a few months ago. But I saved the typing. I just linked to the Blacksmith and AOKPunk and asked them to go there first if they had a question. If it solved their question, no need to ask here! The number of newbieish posts went down suddenly at the time, but the thread soon disappeared because of lack of replies! How to keep it at the top?

I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!

-- General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord
posted 06-03-01 04:02 AM CT (US)     29 / 123  
I looked at all the responses for this thread so far and no mention of all the bugs the editor has..

To save time, if you create a trigger, and click 5 times on the select arrow on the condition or effect, the last choice you made will appear in the box...that means if you are making a lot of identical conditions and effects, you dont have to keep scrolling down the list over and over.

If a trigger has become bached, like it does a lot, you have to delete the trigger, condition or effect, and redo it....or just save the scenario and open it up again.

An example of a bached trigger is when you want to "select area", and you accidently click on an object instead. That's a bad trigger and there is no way to correct it. It has to be deleted and done over.

And you should beware of some of the trigger settings that cause the game to just out and out crash!

[This message has been edited by _o0XxX0o_ (edited 06-03-2001 @ 04:25 AM).]

posted 06-03-01 04:02 AM CT (US)     30 / 123  
Sorry, this was a duplicate reply..so I deleted it.

[This message has been edited by _o0XxX0o_ (edited 06-03-2001 @ 04:05 AM).]

posted 06-03-01 12:43 PM CT (US)     31 / 123  
Although this game has been out for two years, and although I have learned a few things by playing with the editor myself, I thank you for typing up the document you did. I don't know if you copied someone else's work or not, but since I am not familiar enough with the game to be able to find an AOK reference site, I am gld you brought this info to me. You are not doing this in vain, and I appreciate it. One more thing...if all these "expert" AOK designers know so much about triggers, why did they read your thread in the first place? And then bash it when they were through? Education is never wrong, no matter what the vessel...keep up the good work
posted 06-03-01 09:02 PM CT (US)     32 / 123  
Thanks Stan Conqueror for a nice trigger page. I'm a bit angry with all the whiners griping about this thread. Not EVERYONE buys a game the second it comes out. I just got it a couple months ago. Besides that, what is this forum for if not about triggers, design, ideas, etc.? Also, some of the triggers are listed on other sites, but as someone who usually comes HERE for answers and ideas, it was nice to see the article HERE. I've been to the punks site and read all thier trigger stuff.... I've also gotten the same trigger ideas on other sites. But that doesn't mean they shouldn't be published again or here. So thanks...and I look forward to more info as I am sure many others do.

To all the gripers and moaners.... just SHUT UP. } If you don't like the thread, DONT READ IT! Those of us who WANT to read it will and APPRECIATE it. For petes sakes, let those people that are kind enough to post some help post it without all the crybaby antics. I get answers to my questions sometims from some juvenile jerk telling me to "remove my soundcard"...well all of you complaining about stuff is just as juvenile. No one is making you read posts that you don't want to. No one is forcing anyone to read anything here you know? So let it alone for Gods sakes. Some of us actually appreciate the help of others and if you don't, stay away from the thread.

Here is an idea... what about making a specific FORUM for triggers and questions that relate to game making? Because I just don't get all the griping and moaning about them being posted in a forum that says that is what is is about! Scenario/design is where most people go to ask thier questions because thats what it relates to. So what if a "newbie" comes along and doesn't see a question from 5 months ago and asks it again? BIG DEAL. You all also have to realize that sometimes a person buys a game thats maybe been out for along time and maybe that person doesn't have tons of time to browse through thousands of forum posts looking for one little answer they are having a problem with. Someone around usually knows and can offer the answer...thats what foruming is all about people.

Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time

[This message has been edited by KrazeeKat (edited 06-04-2001 @ 00:09 AM).]

posted 06-03-01 09:23 PM CT (US)     33 / 123  
So long! so very very long!

why not just make a webpage with all this? save time and space on HG's servers

'If theres anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.'
posted 06-03-01 11:53 PM CT (US)     34 / 123  
@ krazeekat:

Stan? Where?

ok u've mistaken, he's the Conquistador and I'm The Conqueror, and it might get confusing.

posted 06-04-01 00:05 AM CT (US)     35 / 123  
:0 yelp! Eegads! lol.... thanks for correcting me...I did think you 2 were one and the same....now I know - lol so sorry. Must have been that hilt on the head thrashing I recieved last night battling the Persians? hehe

Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 4  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Welcome to the Trigger Library/FAQ! You only need one click here to become a trigger expert!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames