Town's Crier
Moderated by Major Helper

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: AoKH Mafia VI - The American Apocalypse
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 12  Next Page »
posted 02-18-05 11:33 AM CT (US)   
Norm Olson walked into the ringleader's meeting room and realized only two others remained. He greeted them cordially but something about them triggered a suspicion in the back of his mind. It was suddenly confirmed when they ripped off their disguises and the looming faces of George W. Bush and Dick Chaney appeared. As the two pulled out Uzis, Norm backflipped out of the door, slamming it and shoving a heavy AV cart behind it.

The president and vice president shot a veritable hail of bullets at the door until a hole large enough appeared for them to bash the sad remnants down. Norm ran until he reached a dead end - a kitchen that had seen better days. He withdrew two knives, one of them a cleaver the size of a Bowie, and ran Dick Chaney through as he rushed through the entrance. Spitting contemptuously at Chaney's carcass as it slid down against the doorframe, Norm Olson planted one of his knives deep inside Dubya's right arm, causing him to drop the Uzi. With the cleaver, Norm slashed downwards viciously, castrating George W. Bush. As Bush fell backwards, his trembling left hand dove down and came up with the forgotten Uzi and emptied it into Norm Olson.

Luckily for George W. Bush, he had already called in a response tactical team beforehand to guard against any slipups. Medics were already arriving on the scene before Norm's stricken body hit the floor.

Norm Olson (Magnum Zero), the Cop, is dead. Dick Chaney (Pioneer), a Mafia A Goon, is dead. Last man standing is George W Bush (Rain Man), the Mafia A Godfather. Mafia A wins.

Members of the Living

Magnum Zero
Rain Man
Pioneer

Members of the Dead

Shadowflare - killed Night 1
Trebuchet King - killed Night 1
Gordon B - killed Night 2
da hobo - killed Night 2
watchwood - killed Day 2
Cobra the Mediocre - killed Night 3
Grubby - lynched Day 3
Atilla the Fun - killed Night 4
Raptor - lynched Day 4
Evil_Viking - killed Night 5
kevo' - killed Day 5
Matt - killed Night 6
Ancient War - lynched Day 6
FD2 - killed Night 7
Pioneer - killed Day 7
Magnum Zero - killed Day 7

††††††©hewmen_zak†††††
Winner of the 2004 AoKH Best Newbie Award
.:AoKH*RMT*BibleGateway*R.I.P. Shiva*Firefox*Arsenal FC:.

[This message has been edited by Chewmen_zak (edited 04-29-2005 @ 02:48 PM).]

Replies:
posted 02-18-05 01:43 PM CT (US)     1 / 279  
Just in case you are incapable of checking the other thread, Confirmed.

What do you get when you gobble down sweets?
Eating as much as an elephant eats?
What are you at getting terribly fat?
What do you think will come of that?
"Actually, my foreskin was stuck at the point where the pink bulb starts, and they cut it free."-Stroke
"Tonight, I pulled it back a bit too far and the opening of my foreskin is stuck beneath the head of my penis." -Pears
posted 02-18-05 02:07 PM CT (US)     2 / 279  
Good job Jon!

Best of luck to ya!

Happy moderating!

American Apocalypse?

[This message has been edited by Daddy (edited 02-18-2005 @ 02:07 PM).]

posted 02-18-05 04:55 PM CT (US)     3 / 279  
No night posting

Yes, I do realize the irony of this post.

posted 02-18-05 09:26 PM CT (US)     4 / 279  
Arn't you gonna put up whos dead and whose alive?

―\/\\evo'_____________________________________
//
"i get more IM's from AOL System Message than from everyone else"-Anonymous
posted 02-18-05 10:21 PM CT (US)     5 / 279  
I should hope everyone's alive at the start...

Is there some rule about allowing people who aren't playing to not post, since it clutters it up and is 100% spam, in my opinion.

Sorry if this is against the rules or whatever, but I'd say logistical stuff that doesn't have anything to do with our "roles" or whatever isn't really revealing anything unless I say "omgz i cant get in tuch wit teh uther mafia" or whatever.

posted 02-19-05 08:11 AM CT (US)     6 / 279  
DO NOT POST AT NIGHT
posted 02-19-05 09:32 AM CT (US)     7 / 279  

Quote:

Is there some rule about allowing people who aren't playing to not post, since it clutters it up and is 100% spam, in my opinion.

Yes. If they go over the top with spam, I could always ban them from any future games I host.

Or you could convince Adder to really ban them...

††††††©hewmen_zak†††††
posted 02-20-05 11:00 AM CT (US)     8 / 279  
Still waiting for two or three night actions. You have about 24 hours to send them.

††††††©hewmen_zak†††††
posted 02-20-05 12:33 PM CT (US)     9 / 279  
It's 48 hours, but whatever...

*falls back asleep*

posted 02-20-05 12:40 PM CT (US)     10 / 279  
24 hours have past already.

*beats MW with 1000 lb UNIX book just to be sure of content sleep*

††††††©hewmen_zak†††††
posted 02-21-05 08:09 PM CT (US)     11 / 279  
Night 1 has ended. It is now Day 1. Awake.

I will post the alive list later.

††††††©hewmen_zak†††††
posted 02-21-05 08:38 PM CT (US)     12 / 279  
This is very complex... who is who, exactly? I take it Bush is Mafia A... the Mexican government is Mafia B? And terrorists are the SK? I'm so confused...

Cobra the Mediocre
SteadilY working up to Average
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
(Age of Kings Heaven) (The Renegades)
posted 02-21-05 08:39 PM CT (US)     13 / 279  
You are correct. Except Mafia A isn't Bush, it's the whole American government led by Bush.

††††††©hewmen_zak†††††

[This message has been edited by Chewmen_zak (edited 02-21-2005 @ 08:39 PM).]

posted 02-21-05 08:49 PM CT (US)     14 / 279  
Someone's gonna complain about the political implications of this...

Quote:

This is very complex... who is who, exactly? I take it Bush is Mafia A... the Mexican government is Mafia B? And terrorists are the SK? I'm so confused...

Which either means you're none of those or one of those pretending you don't know what they are....

I have no idea, though. Last time I played we won cuz the SK killed the backup mafia leader and someone else had killed the main leader.

posted 02-21-05 10:07 PM CT (US)     15 / 279  
hmm... darn
well, actually, my death is rather convenient: I don't have time for this game right now anyway.

Quote:

Phillip “Shoot Me” (Trebuchet King), the Backup Doctor

Now you know why SS is a very cruel person... you capitalized my name!
*stabs SS*

What do you get when you gobble down sweets?
Eating as much as an elephant eats?
What are you at getting terribly fat?
What do you think will come of that?
"Actually, my foreskin was stuck at the point where the pink bulb starts, and they cut it free."-Stroke
"Tonight, I pulled it back a bit too far and the opening of my foreskin is stuck beneath the head of my penis." -Pears
posted 02-21-05 10:40 PM CT (US)     16 / 279  
I'll make my only post-death post to say that my death scene sounds painful and gruesome. Good job.

Also, is it not customary to keep a list of the players in the header, along with lists of the living and deceased? Not that it matters to me anymore.

Quote:

Shadowflare
Rationalization is a tranquilizer. Quit the dose and awaken.
Whisper | Forum | Profile | MIDRAID | Store
shadowflare.w@gmail.com

[This message has been edited by Shadowflare (edited 02-22-2005 @ 10:15 AM).]

posted 02-22-05 04:48 AM CT (US)     17 / 279  

Quoted from Post 16:

Also, is it not customary to keep a list of the players in the header, along with lists of the living and deceased?

Quoted from Post 11:

Wow, the SK and Mafia B got extremely lucky with their night actions, not a good start for the town.

Quote:

And you make no mention of the townies, which leads me to believe that you maybe thought that the two mafias were a substitute for the town or something, meaning you do not have a townie role. Explain yourself. Until then, a HUGE FoS on Cobra.

posted 02-22-05 04:26 PM CT (US)     18 / 279  
LOL

Maybe he didn't mention the townies as a) there are obviously a group in the game and b) they weren't in the header post.

vote: evil viking even if you are innocent, you sure aren't helping the town

"The most important thing to do in your life, is to not interfere with somebody else's life." - Zappa
posted 02-22-05 04:53 PM CT (US)     19 / 279  
Vote: Zak for making us wait so long

j/k

Someone intelligent, find some clues on who to vote next.

posted 02-22-05 05:20 PM CT (US)     20 / 279  
da hobo's intelligent...

But I don't like jumping on LB that quick, considering I made the same observation. Not mentioning a group is either an attempt cover up affiliation with that group (which makes no sense for a townie and both doctors are dead) or not thinking of that group because you're not in it.

Quote:

Wow, the SK and Mafia B got extremely lucky with their night actions, not a good start for the town.

That's sort of an obvious one, though. Saying "oh noes! teh town is in troublez!" first thing could be trying to throw off suspicion. Or it could just be the "oh noes! teh town is in troublez!" that would come from being screwed like that...

Meh. I dunno... Last time we didn't lynch anyone and we won... Though I thought I read the thing say that it's better to kill a townie than not kill a mafia (though killing a doctor/cop/etc. is worse). Considering that the two doctors are gone and there are 2 full Mafia + the SK, the chances of getting one of them and not a good person (ie, cop) are fairly high.

I'm going with:
Vote: Cobra
for now, but feel free to change my mind. I always overthink this stuff.

posted 02-23-05 05:52 PM CT (US)     21 / 279  

Quote:

And you make no mention of the townies, which leads me to believe that you maybe thought that the two mafias were a substitute for the town or something, meaning you do not have a townie role. Explain yourself. Until then, a HUGE FoS on Cobra.

Or it could possibly be that I had no idea what was going on, and that I wanted to know what we're up against... And I'd be willing to bet there are other people who didn't get it either...

You're welcome to lynch me, of course. But I also reserve the right after the end after all of the rest of us are dead and say "I told you morons so." Considering both doctors are now gone... I think lynching is a big risk. Your choice.

Although I must say accusing someone like that was kind of suspicious... :/

Cobra the Mediocre
SteadilY working up to Average
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
(Age of Kings Heaven) (The Renegades)
posted 02-23-05 07:12 PM CT (US)     22 / 279  
You guys worry about wheather to lynch or not more than who to lynch.

By Viva la Revolucion!

"The most important thing to do in your life, is to not interfere with somebody else's life." - Zappa
posted 02-23-05 07:12 PM CT (US)     23 / 279  
by?

i meant Viva la Revolucion!

posted 02-23-05 09:35 PM CT (US)     24 / 279  
*god appears out of nowhere*

YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL!

Now that I've got your attention, just like to say glad to see you guys discussing. You guys are fine right now, but just remember that if this thread goes cold and sinks too low, I'll have to set a time limit on the day.

But you guys are doing just fine.

*god returns to heaven*
*god makes lightning bolts just in case*
*god watches quietly*

††††††©hewmen_zak†††††
posted 02-23-05 10:17 PM CT (US)     25 / 279  

Quote:

You guys worry about wheather to lynch or not more than who to lynch.

So we should just lynch who you tell us to? That doesn't sound like a good strategy.

A list of people would be helpful, though, since it's useful to know who's not posting.

Anyway, like I said, the chances of us getting someone good are unlikely, while the chances of getting mafia A/B is better than in a normal game.

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 12  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » AoKH Mafia VI - The American Apocalypse
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames