Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: AoKH Mafia XIII Game thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 07-16-06 05:00 PM CT (US)   

It is now Night 2 Send in night actions

Announcement
I counted and realized while assigning roles that I only have 12. So then game is going to have to be simplified. Everyone that didnt recieve roles yet don't have to worry. Everyone that got roles last night should take a look at this:

This mafia is Open Setup. That means that the existance of all the roles are revealed

All hackers and mafia: Forget about all the emails that you got last night. Imagine yourselves as serial killers. And the mafia is well, a mafia. Twice each night, give a name and a server. You may not name a same person twice a night. If you correctly named someone on the correct server, they die. Hackers and the Mafia ringleader may not be killed at night. Nor are they on any server. The mafia ringleader appears to be a QIG employee upon investigation by security.

There are 2 Freelance Hackers and 1 Mafia with 3 people in the game

Network Administrator: The Network Administrator is essentailly a cop. However, he has an extra ability. Each night, he may choose one of these actions:
Investigate- He investigates one person and gets that person's role told to him.
Firewall- The Network Admin names a server and make all night actions targeting that server fail.

There is one network administrator in this game.

QIG Employees- "Aka the Town" Each member of QIG, excluding the CEO, are randomly assigned to a server. In order for Hackers to kill them, the hackers (or mafia) must correctly guess what server a said player is on. Hackers and mafia arn't on servers, thus they cant be killed at night.
(There are 5 QIG Employees in this game, here are thier roles)
Guru: The Guru is essentailly the doc. His night action is called a proxy. Each night, he may target one player other than himself. All night action targeting that player fail. He may not target the same player on 2 consecutive nights.

Network Wizard: Essentailly the vigilante. The network wizard is a hacker that wins with the town.

World of Warcraft Gamer: He plays WoW all day in the office. For one night in the game, he may jam the mainframe to have all other night actions fail.

Consultant: Essentailly the roleblocker. Name a player each night and his night action fails. May not name a player twice in a row.

Server Administrator: The server admin may log on to a server once every two nights (Tell me what server you wish to log on). Nights he are logged on, he sees everyone who targeted that server that night. Of them, one is randomly killed (I will use a random generator). He may not log on two nights in a row (hence, once every two nights).

The CEO: May not be killed at night. Win with town. More will be revealed day 1

ASK ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS

Game Rules:

• Unless you're mafia, you may not talk about the game outside this thread.
  • No quoting your role email
  • No posting at night. You may talk, but not post
  • Threshold rule is in effect. Once someone hits majority lynch, unvote does nothing.
  • I am 1337. My saying goes final.
  • NO EDITING POSTS. Doublepost if you have to.
  • Night always is a maximum 48 hours.
  • Day always is a maximum 72 hours.

Server A- offline
Server B- online, 2 clients
Server C- online, 2 clients

PCs Active (alive) 9/12
FD2
Blunt Axe
Fattybryce
newIdea
Watchwood
raptor
CK
Ornlu
cermet

PCs Crashed (dead) 3/12
trebking (Hacker, town, hacked night 1)
i like cheese (WoW gamer, town, hacked night 1)
Shadowflare (Freelance hacker, arrested night 1)

Mafia: 3/3
Town: 4/6
Ceo: Alive
Network Admin: Alive
Hackers: 1/2

my email: kevingamer@gmail.com

¯\/\\evo'_____________________________________
¯¯//¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
"i get more IM's from AOL System Message than from everyone else"-Anonymous

[This message has been edited by kevo (edited 07-23-2006 @ 03:04 PM).]

Replies:
posted 07-16-06 08:46 PM CT (US)     1 / 54  
Confirmed

lookes pretty good, but whats so special about the CEO?

Signature Pending.
posted 07-16-06 10:16 PM CT (US)     2 / 54  
You'll learn later

[This message has been edited by kevo (edited 07-19-2006 @ 01:58 PM).]

posted 07-16-06 11:02 PM CT (US)     3 / 54  
Confirmed.

Ack!
posted 07-16-06 11:38 PM CT (US)     4 / 54  
Note: changed rule to give hackers 2 "kills" a night.

posted 07-17-06 00:16 AM CT (US)     5 / 54  
I finaly get this game, we play it in school.
It wouldn't be to late to sign up would it?

The Wall

coming soon
posted 07-17-06 08:56 AM CT (US)     6 / 54  
Confirmed.
posted 07-17-06 11:43 AM CT (US)     7 / 54  
I'm really sorry to say this, but I'm afraid I have to drop out. I'm leaving for holiday on Wednesday, so I will only be able to play Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I don't think the game will be at an end then, so I'll have to drop out.
Kevo, feel free to give my role to someone else (Fattybryce perhaps?)

Hussarknight
posted 07-17-06 12:39 PM CT (US)     8 / 54  
Confirmed through e-mail.

None of us are free, one of us is chained.
posted 07-17-06 01:46 PM CT (US)     9 / 54  
We need a replacement; quick, game starets today.

posted 07-17-06 03:04 PM CT (US)     10 / 54  
I will take hussarknights place.
fattybryce[at]hotmail.com

The Wall

coming soon
posted 07-17-06 03:23 PM CT (US)     11 / 54  
k, role sent

posted 07-17-06 07:38 PM CT (US)     12 / 54  
Night 1 starts now. So hurry up and send in night actions Asap; Remember, when hackers target a player to gimme thier name and thier server number. The two have to match correctly, so you have a 1/3 shot. That's why I gave you 2 "kills"

posted 07-19-06 01:57 PM CT (US)     13 / 54  
Abercrombie logged on to server A at midnight and found his target there. With ease, hackers were able to get through the feeble security of the QIG mainframe. That's because they have a snoop inside already. With quick keystokes, Abercombie took down the system.
i like cheese's PC has been comprimised. He was a QIG employee on server A. He was the World of Warcraft gamer.

Meanwhile another hacker, causing trouble in the ranks, surfs through the digital superhighway. He also found his target in server A. He easily set his trap.
treb king was checking his email at night. He worked for QIG and was there overtime. He logged into his account, and was looking to a night of casual hacking. Looks like his manager sent him an email, "Re: Contract details", or so it seems.

trebuchet king, the Network wizard (vigilante) has been hacked.

Server A has been put offline

Blunt Axe was on duty that night and decided to log on to server C. He sat back and took a look at his screen. Then, one person got through on an unauthorized IP.

Shadowflare was seeing is he can take someone down on server C as he cracked through the password screen. He couldn't find his target, but it seems someone found him. The network admin trapped him on the network. Shadowflare quickly signed off, but it was too late. The next day, police knowcked on his door. He was finished.
Shadowflare, a freelance hacker, has been arrrested.

Press release: Reporter James Finch of the Highland Star was found dead this morning near the QIG building. He was covering a story for the Star's financial section. Authorities have no other clues

It is now Day 1
9 alive, 5 to lynch.

posted 07-20-06 00:28 AM CT (US)     14 / 54  
Um, I`m not technically part of this, but I was wondering... since I missed mafia game thread I through XII how does this work exactly? (Maybe I will sign up for the next one?) Cuz it looks cool.... but I dunno how it works.

/{[[===============================,
||/
|||
\\|
`\\
Do not ask for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee...
posted 07-20-06 01:32 AM CT (US)     15 / 54  
@PoD
http://mafiascum.net/

Just trying to get a hold of this hacker version.

dannyking.me

posted 07-20-06 09:32 AM CT (US)     16 / 54  
Um, that was interesting. It seems the Network Admin has the ability to arrest, and that we have a whole bunch of players with the ability to kill. Say the Mafia killed one townie, one of the hackers the other, and Shadowflare managed to get no one.

posted 07-20-06 09:35 AM CT (US)     17 / 54  

Quote:

Blunt Axe was on duty that night and decided to log on to server C. He sat back and took a look at his screen. Then, one person got through on an unauthorized IP.

So basically that means he is a townie, unless the Mafia have some kind of special ability apart from killing.

posted 07-20-06 12:23 PM CT (US)     18 / 54  

Quote:

So basically that means he is a townie, unless the Mafia have some kind of special ability apart from killing.

What are you talking about, Caucasoid?

Ack!
posted 07-20-06 12:49 PM CT (US)     19 / 54  
Is it too late to join? I'd like to actually play this time.

ibroberts@gmail.com

posted 07-20-06 02:25 PM CT (US)     20 / 54  
Oh, ty for pointing out that website. It was very helpful. I will sign up for the next time then.

EDIT - This is gonna be fun to watch
Second EDIT - Gah, no evil smiley....

||/
|||
\\|
`\\

[This message has been edited by Reaper_93 (edited 07-20-2006 @ 02:35 PM).]

posted 07-20-06 04:47 PM CT (US)     21 / 54  

Quote:

What are you talking about, Caucasoid?

Please tell what this means then:

Quote:

posted 07-20-06 05:11 PM CT (US)     22 / 54  
It means blunt axe was ``on duty`` at wherever he was, doing whatever his job was (security guard, network admin, etc.) and he logged on to server C. Then somebody hacked him. This means he can`t be a mafia, because they never log onto servers. It also means he cannot be a hacker because they never log onto servers. Which thus means he would have to be a non mafia or non hacker profession. The WoW player is already hacked, so he cannot be that. That leaves one of several ``townie-ish`` jobs he could have, or just be a QIG employee. But this obviously disqualifies him as being either a mobster or a freelance hacker (serial killer).

BTW, if shadowflare was arrested on night 1 and trebking was hacked on night one and they were both the two hackers... why does it still say 1 hacker is left alive/unhacked/unarrested?

EDIT- Nevermind, he was part of the town.
EDIT 2 - Hold up, wtf? I was just reading along and noticed that there are 13 total slots to be filled (3 mafia 6 townspeople 1 server admin 1 CEO and 2 freelance hackers) but multiple times it has been stated there are only 12 players. What the hell is the deal here? This is more confusing to watch than it is to play...

||/
|||
\\|
`\\

[This message has been edited by Reaper_93 (edited 07-20-2006 @ 05:16 PM).]

posted 07-20-06 05:18 PM CT (US)     23 / 54  
Server admin is part of the town

posted 07-20-06 05:38 PM CT (US)     24 / 54  
Alrighty, this hackery version is a lil more confusing than the plain vanilla version of the regular one. Also, is it possible for me to get a late signup? Pleeeaaase?

||/
|||
\\|
`\\
posted 07-20-06 11:17 PM CT (US)     25 / 54  
I'll take you as a replacement

« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » AoKH Mafia XIII Game thread
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames