The Let's Have Another Party Party: 0 Votes

------------------------------------------------------------ ------

The Arocratic Party

President of AoKH: Aro
Vice-President of AoKH: sly
High Priest of AoKH: Ornlu

------------------------------------------------------------ ------

News

We await the presidential speech from our leader!

Parties
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------

President: Lord Basse

Coalition with Moldy Bookworm Party

TAXES DOWN BY 90%. Did you know AoKH has had hidden taxes all the time? Neither did we. But we're cutting them down by 90%, if we're elected.
NEW GUN CONTROL LAWS - always use both hands
BOYCOTT OF BABY OIL. The slaughter must come to an end.
MONDAYS SHALL DIE!!!!!!11!!one!!!. According to our statistics, a seventh of our lifetime is spent on Mondays. If we're elected Mondays will be replaced by Basserdays, the third day of the weekend!
VEGETARIANISM OUTLAWED. All vegetarians will be banned and a new auto-ban function made for all potential vegetarians. We didn't fight our way to the food chain to start eating rabbit food now did we?

And this just the beginning

MAIN AIM: by using the best of the best - both in leaders and opinions - we will do what's best for AoKH. You might not think it's the best right now, you might not think it later either, but really, it is. You just don't get it. Everyone will be treated likewise, except leaders and vegetarians who will be treated as demi-gods and outlaws.

Propaganda/Advertisements
Arocratic achievements
Winning/losing formulas
Anarchy, chaos, and disorder
Morgoth=fail
Coincidence?
Destroy the world
Anti-Veggie Squad
We like horses too...
Vote B.E.E.R.!
A pedophile, a canadian, and a monkey?
Morgoth=double fail
Only I have the experience needed!
Tree-hugging division
BICEPS's plan for world domination
Planet of the apes
I prefer women

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------

The Let's Have Another Party Party
We will do absolutely nothing if we are elected and we don't care about your lousy opinions. Anything we actually do do will be calculated to make you suffer. We don't want your vote. Our ideology can best be described as whichever one you hate the most. Forget about politics, and let's have another party instead.

President: Julius
Vice President: Surge

Our Aim: To run a dynamic and ruthless campaign with the objective of not polling a single vote whatsoever.

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------

The Disraeli Dance Party

"Easy on Frolicking, Easy on the Causes of Frolicking"

Party Aims
  • More Raves
  • More Music
  • Party Hard

Cabinet
  • Leader: Scud
  • Deputy: Matt LiVecchi

Government with a sexual appetite
    They don't even know who's impeached!
    Disraeli is bored...
    Keynes and the other thinkers

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------

The Arocratic Party
    Home-Made Experience... Home-Made Power... Home-Made Authority

Our President: Aro
    Our Vice-President: sly
    Our High Priest: Ornlu

Why bother fighting the power anymore? The Arocrats have run your Heaven for four years now, and not only have they done more for you than any existing party, but the Arocrats donated to the poor, less-intelligent forumers by banning them, so they wouldn't feel obligated to post, and eliminated all spam by staying aggressive! With experience, power, and ban-sticks, we've grown adept at kicking ass abroad so you can safely Splash Splash at home with your mom.

Aro/sly '08 plan on rocking your world. How good are we, you ask? Well, you know the forum riot of '05? Squashed by Dictator Aro. You remember the forum riot of '06? Destroyed by Dictator Aro. Remember the forumer riot of '07? Eliminated by Dictator Aro! What's the point of having rights, if you don't have the right to have them taken away from you? Don't elect another corrupted Fearless Leader; instead, elect a Peerless Leader! Arocrats '08! You won't be regretting it any time soon!

What We'll Do For *You*:
    * Ban your enemies
    * Endorse your allies
    * Removal of all hidden forum registration fees that fatten the pockets of rich EXCO senators
    * No more war! Stop the pointless beating of outsider n00bs so we can reeducate them on our enlightened ways!
    * Take the corruption out of SD&M-street with *force*
    * Remember the Anti-AoKH group? Yeah, if we're elected, they're GONE! For good this time!
    * The only party that demands a recount if they *win*!

Celebrity Endorsements:
    * "Oh god, I've been an Arocrat for... uh, years now. Great party, and Aro's a great leader!" - Teh Ako, Aro's smurf
    * "I remember I voted Arocrat last time. It seemed like a great decision back then." - Famous Unnamed Town's Crier Citizen
    * "The Arocrats are the people's party: they party for the people. So don't worry if you're down, someone's partying for you!" - "the sly" slyson, sly's make-believe sister / founder of "Sly's Research Center for an Eternal Youth of All AoKH Members"
    Note: If anyone believes that the voting time should be longer, or the time before voting should be longer, please post suggestions now.

Tea Chugging Chaps
    The Let's Have Another Party Party
    Why so srsly?
    Morgoth is...
    Our sweet, sweet children
    You need Aro.
    When intellectuals rule the TC

The moldy bookworm party

Coalition with Bassian Despotist Party

President: Major Helper

GOALS: To read lots, to game lots, to post lots and enjoy life to the fullest.

Vote for this party if you wish to be accounted as a sensible person!

Staring at the computer
    B.E.E.R.'s leader looks like this
    Us carnivore worms look like this

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------

Huh? Party name? lol, I AM THE PARTY, BITCH!

*disclaimer* While the above banner implies that you have a "right to vote" for anyone you want (absurd, eh?), I'd like to stress that the only course of action you can take during this "election", it's only giving your vote for me, as obviously your Deity/rolemodel/mommy intended.

While all other partys these days orientate themselves around a tight community of pricks (a scientific term for dissidents from the Morgoth), Morgoth Bauglir the Conqueror, also known as Quaazi (translation from a superior language: The World) is the jack-of-all-trades. Under the rule of the Mighty Lord of Angband, white people, black people, mexicans, canadians, christians, jews, muslims, atheists, pagans, homosexuals (skip the lewd urges, though), crippled folk, the intellectuals and the plain ignorant (yeah, you know who I'm talking about), come together under the flag of progress, unity and prosperity. No hippies though, hippies are dirty.

Whatever you want, you get. Be a right-winger, left-winger, capitalist or commie (lol), thou shalt hath thine bidding, as long as it fits into Morgoths vision. No election promises, we all know they never get fulfilled anyway.

Unbiased opinions plain lies may or may not be included

Aro: Oh, yeah, Morgoth's liek awesome. I'm liek, totally his bitch. My own party is just a scam, you know.
    Scud: I must admit, amidst all this frolicking and flamboyance, I have never doubted Morgoth's brilliant skills, that are vastly superior to my girly wrists.
    Julius: *worship-worship*
    Ornlu:...

actually, screw that. Ornlu's cool.

Uhh, yeah. So don't escape the inevitable. You'll vote for me anyway, your perverse side demands it.

See post 38
    From all those who oppose Morgoth
    Arocrats and BDP scandal

The Bryce Eats Everything, Rawr! Party.

President: fattybryce

YOU, yes, you. Are you sick of always being so ugly?, are you sick of people gaging everytime they see your face?, are you, yes you, sick of being compared to Morgoth? Well vote for B.E.E.R and I can give you my personal promise that if I win, you will no longer be outcaste because of your face, you will no longer be the ugly one, because every person that votes for me will personaly recieve FREE, yes FREE, beer to help you look sexier then ever! DON'T BE THE UGLY ONE ANY LONGER, VOTE B.E.E.R!

What we will do for you!
    - make you look like the atractive sexy beast you are. (on the inside)
    - Lower taxes by not just 90%, but 91%!
    - FREE BEER
    - My love 3

So you know what you have to do!, get pist and tick B.E.E.R on the list!

Clearly a perv
    Balls
    Enough said
    Not just beer...
    Positive encouragement
    See post 84
    Basse's kitten-killing 'zap-o-ray'
    Squirrel
    Cute animals+beer
    Assault on doggies
    Kitten and cincila
    Awesome

------------------------------------------------------------ --

The Party or else! Party

President: ViperIV

We'll get rid of your rights as citizens!
    - More Parties
    - No more being bossed around because I prolly won't be here
    - And I can't think of a third thing.

Vote for me! And uhh, well just vote.

Picture from last cabinet meeting
    ------------------------------------------------------------ ---------

Note: Not all propaganda/ads are contained in the topic post, so check out the earlier parts of the thread!

--->n i

/*~-._.-~*~-._.-~*N e v e r F i ____ s h e d*~-._.-~*~-._.-~*\

...the ESTEEMED, BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY...NF~Aro

[This message has been edited by NeverFinished (edited 11-08-2008 @ 12:01 PM).]

• Replies:
    posted 10-08-08 11:12 AM CT (US)     26 / 371  
    I'm officially announcing my candidacy as Vice President of the Impeached Party.
    posted 10-08-08 11:22 AM CT (US)     27 / 371  

This is an anti-morgoth ad.

Morgoth Bauglir/Quaazi - BORINGMETAL HEADTWAT
    Huidin's Belief - The Siege (4.4) - 2475 - Birth Of The Uruk-Hai (4.1) (Best Sound of 2008)
    Signature currently under construction. If you want to help out and provide me with the resources needed, download from the above links.
    posted 10-08-08 12:10 PM CT (US)     28 / 371  

Huh? Party name? lol, I AM THE PARTY, BITCH!

*disclaimer* While the above banner implies that you have a "right to vote" for anyone you want (absurd, eh?), I'd like to stress that the only course of action you can take during this "election", it's only giving your vote for me, as obviously your Deity/rolemodel/mommy intended.

While all other partys these days orientate themselves around a tight community of pricks (a scientific term for dissidents from the Morgoth), Morgoth Bauglir the Conqueror, also known as Quaazi (translation from a superior language: The World) is the jack-of-all-trades. Under the rule of the Mighty Lord of Angband, white people, black people, mexicans, canadians, christians, jews, muslims, atheists, pagans, homosexuals (skip the lewd urges, though), crippled folk, the intellectuals and the plain ignorant (yeah, you know who I'm talking about), come together under the flag of progress, unity and prosperity. No hippies though, hippies are dirty.

Whatever you want, you get. Be a right-winger, left-winger, capitalist or commie (lol), thou shalt hath thine bidding, as long as it fits into Morgoths vision. No election promises, we all know they never get fulfilled anyway.

Unbiased opinions plain lies may or may not be included

Aro: Oh, yeah, Morgoth's liek awesome. I'm liek, totally his bitch. My own party is just a scam, you know.
    Scud: I must admit, amidst all this frolicking and flamboyance, I have never doubted Morgoth's brilliant skills, that are vastly superior to my girly wrists.
    Julius: *worship-worship*
    Ornlu:...

actually, screw that. Ornlu's cool.

Uhh, yeah. So don't escape the inevitable. You'll vote for me anyway, your perverse side demands it.

Huidin's Belief - The Siege (4.4) - 2475 - Birth Of The Uruk-Hai (4.1) (Best Sound of 2008)
    Signature currently under construction. If you want to help out and provide me with the resources needed, download from the above links.
    posted 10-08-08 01:21 PM CT (US)     29 / 371  
    Right now I'm thinking Basse of Boogie Down Productions will get my vote. We shall see...

MY NAME IS GWAME I AM AOKH MEMBER SINCE 2004 AND I HAVE MANY POSTS
    BEST SIG OF 2008 AND 2ND BEST SIG OF 2009 (SAME SIG LOLOL)
    BEST SIG OF 2008
    92% of teenagers have moved on to rap music. If you're on of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature.
    "^`'*-=~+,._.,+~=-*'`^" "Gwame your sig ain't funny nomore." - morgoth bauglir"^`'*-=~+,._.,+~=-*'`^"
    posted 10-08-08 01:51 PM CT (US)     30 / 371  
    The Disraeli Dance Party is proud to announce Matt LiVecchi as Deputy!

¬_¬ Scuddles: Rhymes with huggles© ¬_¬
    "Scud: the man who could even make God feel foolish." - A Banned User
    "Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia
    posted 10-08-08 01:58 PM CT (US)     31 / 371  
    Right, I get to launch my smear campaign against Impeached now.

"And Matt is a prolific lurker, watching over the forum from afar in silence, like Batman. He's the president TC needs, and possibly also the one it deserves." - trebuchet king
    posted 10-08-08 02:12 PM CT (US)     32 / 371  
    This post is a party political broadcast by The Disraeli Dance Party:

"Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia
    posted 10-08-08 02:50 PM CT (US)     33 / 371  

Excerpt from the BPD Election Manifest

1. THERE WILL BE CHANGE

Four long years, that’s how long we’ve waited and longed for change. Now, I’m not going to sound like a traditional anti-
            Bush speaker (I hope), but this place is in desperate need of changes. Because of the Arocratic government and their evil
            leaders, unknown taxes have sent money to the EXCO in order to make them swim in gold coins, like a pack of Uncle
            Scrooges. The overall awesomeness of this place has fallen to fearfully low levels and the site hasn’t been updated since
            1872, except this recent “boom of updates and news”, which is a PR trick for the election to come. Pathetic Arocrats.

If you vote BPD in this election, I will make sure order is restored and made better. The levels of awesomeness will rise;
            random awesomeness will rise with 350% and ordinary awesomeness with 200%, in the first month! All who work against
            this change – i.e. the other parties – are enemies of awesomeness which we together – with my lead – must hunt down
            and kill. Well, at least oppress, until they start thinking otherwise.

The overall morality of this place will rise as well. No more use or producing on baby oil – this immoral, Arocrat
            “invention” has existed long enough, the slaughter must come to an end. Gun laws will be harsher. Everyone – including
            Surge and, especially, Dantares – must use both hands. ALWAYS. Even when you’re hunting oppositional enemies with salt
            guns.

Finally, the lifelong enemy of every working man and woman will be defeated once and for all – Mondays will become
            Basserdays and act as the third day of the weekend.

The old dysfunctional system will be gone, a new effective one put in place. Elect me and I’ll appoint a tight group of
            people – led by me of course – that do all the work for you. The forums need a parliament for now, and when this group
            has succeeded where the mods couldn’t, there will be no need for mods anymore. The best leaders will lead the way to the
            future, and the greater good of us all. Except our enemies, naturally.

[This message has been edited by Lord Basse (edited 10-08-2008 @ 02:55 PM).]

posted 10-08-08 02:50 PM CT (US)     34 / 371  

"And Matt is a prolific lurker, watching over the forum from afar in silence, like Batman. He's the president TC needs, and possibly also the one it deserves." - trebuchet king

[This message has been edited by Matt LiVecchi (edited 10-08-2008 @ 02:53 PM).]

posted 10-08-08 02:57 PM CT (US)     35 / 371  
    Pfft. You fool; Nixon is our emblem because he managed so many things without impeachment.

me

[This message has been edited by Impeached (edited 10-08-2008 @ 03:04 PM).]

posted 10-08-08 03:05 PM CT (US)     36 / 371  
    *snicker*

Disraeli is spinning in his grave at matty's spelling.

[ All_That_Glitters | Pretty_Town_Contest | Other_AoK_Designs | AoE_Designs ]
    Member of Stormwind Studios
    posted 10-08-08 03:07 PM CT (US)     37 / 371  

__[]_________
    |||||||||||||||||
    The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
    OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
    ______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
    The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 100,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
    posted 10-08-08 03:09 PM CT (US)     38 / 371  

Excerpt from the BPD Election Manifest

1. LIEK LOOK AT ME I AM A HTML USING FAG, BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY, I'M JUST TRYING TO LOOK IMPORTANT

posted 10-08-08 03:17 PM CT (US)     39 / 371  

"No need for a manifesto, order will be maintained but as Disraeli says we need to rave."

"Vote Rave, Vote Disreaeli Dance Party"

posted 10-08-08 03:18 PM CT (US)     40 / 371  
    The only party that demands a recount if they *win*!
    You think so? Surge and I will outright refuse to accept the presidency if we win. We're content with sniping from the sidelines.

Incidentally, the campaigns so far have been dire. Raise the standards guys, to stop this election becoming even more farcical than it already is.

[ All_That_Glitters | Pretty_Town_Contest | Other_AoK_Designs | AoE_Designs ]
    Member of Stormwind Studios
    posted 10-08-08 03:22 PM CT (US)     41 / 371  
    the campaigns so far have been dire. Raise the standards guys, to stop this election becoming even more farcical than it already is.
    I'm only using this a vehicle for eccentric images based on the juxataposition of a 19th century politician and rave culture, throwing in the odd piece of farcial humour based message aimed at "the competition".

Here at the Disreali Dance Party it's all fun, seriousness and schemeing kill the mood; Disreali says rave!

[This message has been edited by Scud (edited 10-08-2008 @ 03:24 PM).]

posted 10-08-08 03:23 PM CT (US)     42 / 371  
    Surge and I will outright refuse to accept the presidency if we win.
    Duh, you HAVE a custom title.

posted 10-08-08 03:59 PM CT (US)     43 / 371  

The Bryce Eats Everything, Rawr! Party.
    President: fattybryce
    Vice President: I did have somebody, but I ate them. So postion is avalible.

YOU, yes, you. Are you sick of always being so ugly?, are you sick of people gaging everytime they see your face?, are you, yes you, sick of being compared to Morgoth? Well vote for B.E.E.R and I can give you my personal promise that if I win, you will no longer be outcaste because of your face, you will no longer be the ugly one, because every person that votes for me will personaly recieve FREE, yes FREE, beer to help you look sexier then ever! DON'T BE THE UGLY ONE ANY LONGER, VOTE B.E.E.R!

What we will do for you!
    - make you look like the atractive sexy beast you are. (on the inside)
    - Lower taxes by not just 90%, but 91%!
    - FREE BEER
    - My love <3

So you know what you have to do!, get pist and tick B.E.E.R on the list!

The Wall

coming soon
    posted 10-08-08 09:34 PM CT (US)     44 / 371  
    This was a private conversation!

I forgot to address an important concern; recently, we were unfairly attacked by the BDP Party. We’ve all heard the “BDP”s myths about the Arocratic Party; now it’s time for some facts, about our *real* record in the last four years:

• Forum activity and site update rates down by 83%, 99%; no more dealing with disracting n00b posts or pesky site updates!

• Turns your Mod squad into an ineffective bureaucracy; you can forum without the risk of being banned!

• Increase of straight-to-the-EXCO taxes by 200%; why should *you* have to pay them, when we can take your money and pay them for you?!

• Change of the People’s view of Aro from “cool mod” to “God”, as Aro intended!

With that kind of progress, you can easily see why we're the best candidates! Why bother with another God, when you can vote for the other God? Vote Aro/sly '08.

And... my daily batch of propaganda....

» Your attractive master.
    » "Because I before E is a LIE!!!"

[This message has been edited by Aro (edited 10-08-2008 @ 09:48 PM).]

• posted 10-08-08 09:52 PM CT (US)     45 / 371  
    I'm glad to see this concept revised in this election year. Perhaps we should extend the campaigning period another week or two. Last time the duration of the campaign trail made a huge difference in the outcome, as romanticized by Aro in the other thread.

Be forewarned: if history repeats itself, as it often does, whoever wins this election loses.
    watchwood: voted President of AoKH in 2004
    watchwood: voted Most Hated Forumer of AoKH in 2004

(This space intentionally left blank.)
    posted 10-09-08 00:33 AM CT (US)     46 / 371  
    Man, you guys are really propagandaing yourselves up on these adds! (Its punny. Laugh damnit!)

Before I make my decision on who to vote for, I have a few questions for all the candidates:

1) If elected, what percentage do you think the runaway inflation of ego that will rapidly follow your election will be? More than several percent?

2) Would you be for or against closing a thread before its third trimester?

3) Should immigrants from other forums be deported? Or should they just trim posts until they can afford green cards?

The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth. ~Niels Bohr
    No matter how hard you try, you cannot outwit stupid people. ~Anonymous
    Romano British AAR ~Defunct.
    Kingdom of Albion AAR ~Finished 1/26/08.
    WRE Migration/Defensive AAR ~Defunct.
    Numidian Defensive AAR ~Ongoing
    posted 10-09-08 00:57 AM CT (US)     47 / 371  
    1) 300%.

2) Yes.

3) These immigrants would secretly be shipped weapons by yours truly, and be put through rigorous 'I Hate AoKH' training.

me

[This message has been edited by Impeached (edited 10-09-2008 @ 00:58 AM).]

posted 10-09-08 01:03 AM CT (US)     48 / 371  
    Man, you guys are really propagandaing yourselves up on these adds! (Its punny. Laugh damnit!)
    I'm not sure what I love more, your beautiful jokes or your beautiful vote. For clerical reasons, let's let it be both. Obviously me being the first to post means I care more about you (and by extension, your vote) than the other candidates. (IMPEACHED, DAMN YOU. OFF THE POLITICAL RECORD, BUT YOU DO NOT COUNT. )
    1) If elected, what percentage do you think the runaway inflation of ego that will rapidly follow your election will be? More than several percent?
    A good president doesn't ask questions, thus, I am not going to ask what you meant by this confusing question and just skip it, going right to another issue near and dear to the hearts of our illustrious grouping of human beings we call "post count farmers".

Global HeavenCare. We all need help occasionally, my friends... ya know, I remember my old smurf, ax; he desperately needed account maintenance, because for whatever reason, he couldn't even see his post count. I mean... *tear comes to eye* damn it people, he could've had the chance, and I blame the ineffective policies of my competitors for what happened. You know, it was so hard, having to find him, and tell him his post count, every damn day. (It's 8474. 10-4 good buddy, keep fightin' them spammers up in there! ) And that is why I think I would make a catalyptical President.
    2) Would you be for or against closing a thread before its third trimester?
    Although I'm personally against it, I believe that is up to the forum to decide. But at the same time, I wouldn't veto a mandate and I don't hesitate to change my mind on the issues even as I'm discussing them, because I'm *versatile*, I change and bring you fresh, new laws that everybody needs, thus, I would be pro-closing of all threads, as long as the state agreed, and on that note, I am also against the issue because I'm *versatile*, I don't let logic get the best of me, I let my flow of conciousness do the talking and that is why I think I would make an awesome President.
    3) Should immigrants from other forums be deported? Or should they just trim posts until they can afford green cards?
    Many of our loved AoKH'ers are, themselves, immigrants to other forums, and surely we would want them to be treated the same way as they treat us. Thus, I would be for an immediate deportation and, in fact, a maiming and mocking of the immigrant's family. I would also like to strap a spam bomb to their chest, so the other forum gets a healthy dose of BOMB.

» Your attractive master.
    » "Because I before E is a LIE!!!"

[This message has been edited by Aro (edited 10-09-2008 @ 01:05 AM).]

posted 10-09-08 01:09 AM CT (US)     49 / 371  
    Why should you vote for the Impeached party, you are wondering?

Because their candidate is honest.

Has any other party admitted to corruption? No.

Yet, right before your very eyes, they promote terrible ideals.

The Impeached campaign will tell it like it is, and do it like it tells.

me

[This message has been edited by Impeached (edited 10-09-2008 @ 01:21 AM).]

posted 10-09-08 01:20 AM CT (US)     50 / 371  
    B.E.E.R's Propaganda Post

Everytime you vote for ARO, a puppy DIES. Save a puppy, vote B.E.E.R

Don't vote for idiots, VOTE B.E.E.R

The Wall

coming soon
    « Previous Page  1 2 3 4 ··· 10 ··· 15  Next Page »
    Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » 2008 AoKH Elections
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register