The Let's Have Another Party Party: 0 Votes

------------------------------------------------------------ ------

The Arocratic Party

President of AoKH: Aro
Vice-President of AoKH: sly
High Priest of AoKH: Ornlu

------------------------------------------------------------ ------

News

We await the presidential speech from our leader!

Parties
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------

President: Lord Basse

Coalition with Moldy Bookworm Party

TAXES DOWN BY 90%. Did you know AoKH has had hidden taxes all the time? Neither did we. But we're cutting them down by 90%, if we're elected.
NEW GUN CONTROL LAWS - always use both hands
BOYCOTT OF BABY OIL. The slaughter must come to an end.
MONDAYS SHALL DIE!!!!!!11!!one!!!. According to our statistics, a seventh of our lifetime is spent on Mondays. If we're elected Mondays will be replaced by Basserdays, the third day of the weekend!
VEGETARIANISM OUTLAWED. All vegetarians will be banned and a new auto-ban function made for all potential vegetarians. We didn't fight our way to the food chain to start eating rabbit food now did we?

And this just the beginning

MAIN AIM: by using the best of the best - both in leaders and opinions - we will do what's best for AoKH. You might not think it's the best right now, you might not think it later either, but really, it is. You just don't get it. Everyone will be treated likewise, except leaders and vegetarians who will be treated as demi-gods and outlaws.

Propaganda/Advertisements
Arocratic achievements
Winning/losing formulas
Anarchy, chaos, and disorder
Morgoth=fail
Coincidence?
Destroy the world
Anti-Veggie Squad
We like horses too...
Vote B.E.E.R.!
A pedophile, a canadian, and a monkey?
Morgoth=double fail
Only I have the experience needed!
Tree-hugging division
BICEPS's plan for world domination
Planet of the apes
I prefer women

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------

The Let's Have Another Party Party
We will do absolutely nothing if we are elected and we don't care about your lousy opinions. Anything we actually do do will be calculated to make you suffer. We don't want your vote. Our ideology can best be described as whichever one you hate the most. Forget about politics, and let's have another party instead.

President: Julius
Vice President: Surge

Our Aim: To run a dynamic and ruthless campaign with the objective of not polling a single vote whatsoever.

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------

The Disraeli Dance Party

"Easy on Frolicking, Easy on the Causes of Frolicking"

Party Aims
  • More Raves
  • More Music
  • Party Hard

Cabinet
  • Leader: Scud
  • Deputy: Matt LiVecchi

Government with a sexual appetite
    They don't even know who's impeached!
    Disraeli is bored...
    Keynes and the other thinkers

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------

The Arocratic Party
    Home-Made Experience... Home-Made Power... Home-Made Authority

Our President: Aro
    Our Vice-President: sly
    Our High Priest: Ornlu

Why bother fighting the power anymore? The Arocrats have run your Heaven for four years now, and not only have they done more for you than any existing party, but the Arocrats donated to the poor, less-intelligent forumers by banning them, so they wouldn't feel obligated to post, and eliminated all spam by staying aggressive! With experience, power, and ban-sticks, we've grown adept at kicking ass abroad so you can safely Splash Splash at home with your mom.

Aro/sly '08 plan on rocking your world. How good are we, you ask? Well, you know the forum riot of '05? Squashed by Dictator Aro. You remember the forum riot of '06? Destroyed by Dictator Aro. Remember the forumer riot of '07? Eliminated by Dictator Aro! What's the point of having rights, if you don't have the right to have them taken away from you? Don't elect another corrupted Fearless Leader; instead, elect a Peerless Leader! Arocrats '08! You won't be regretting it any time soon!

What We'll Do For *You*:
    * Ban your enemies
    * Endorse your allies
    * Removal of all hidden forum registration fees that fatten the pockets of rich EXCO senators
    * No more war! Stop the pointless beating of outsider n00bs so we can reeducate them on our enlightened ways!
    * Take the corruption out of SD&M-street with *force*
    * Remember the Anti-AoKH group? Yeah, if we're elected, they're GONE! For good this time!
    * The only party that demands a recount if they *win*!

Celebrity Endorsements:
    * "Oh god, I've been an Arocrat for... uh, years now. Great party, and Aro's a great leader!" - Teh Ako, Aro's smurf
    * "I remember I voted Arocrat last time. It seemed like a great decision back then." - Famous Unnamed Town's Crier Citizen
    * "The Arocrats are the people's party: they party for the people. So don't worry if you're down, someone's partying for you!" - "the sly" slyson, sly's make-believe sister / founder of "Sly's Research Center for an Eternal Youth of All AoKH Members"
    Note: If anyone believes that the voting time should be longer, or the time before voting should be longer, please post suggestions now.

Tea Chugging Chaps
    The Let's Have Another Party Party
    Why so srsly?
    Morgoth is...
    Our sweet, sweet children
    You need Aro.
    When intellectuals rule the TC

The moldy bookworm party

Coalition with Bassian Despotist Party

President: Major Helper

GOALS: To read lots, to game lots, to post lots and enjoy life to the fullest.

Vote for this party if you wish to be accounted as a sensible person!

Staring at the computer
    B.E.E.R.'s leader looks like this
    Us carnivore worms look like this

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------

Huh? Party name? lol, I AM THE PARTY, BITCH!

*disclaimer* While the above banner implies that you have a "right to vote" for anyone you want (absurd, eh?), I'd like to stress that the only course of action you can take during this "election", it's only giving your vote for me, as obviously your Deity/rolemodel/mommy intended.

While all other partys these days orientate themselves around a tight community of pricks (a scientific term for dissidents from the Morgoth), Morgoth Bauglir the Conqueror, also known as Quaazi (translation from a superior language: The World) is the jack-of-all-trades. Under the rule of the Mighty Lord of Angband, white people, black people, mexicans, canadians, christians, jews, muslims, atheists, pagans, homosexuals (skip the lewd urges, though), crippled folk, the intellectuals and the plain ignorant (yeah, you know who I'm talking about), come together under the flag of progress, unity and prosperity. No hippies though, hippies are dirty.

Whatever you want, you get. Be a right-winger, left-winger, capitalist or commie (lol), thou shalt hath thine bidding, as long as it fits into Morgoths vision. No election promises, we all know they never get fulfilled anyway.

Unbiased opinions plain lies may or may not be included

Aro: Oh, yeah, Morgoth's liek awesome. I'm liek, totally his bitch. My own party is just a scam, you know.
    Scud: I must admit, amidst all this frolicking and flamboyance, I have never doubted Morgoth's brilliant skills, that are vastly superior to my girly wrists.
    Julius: *worship-worship*
    Ornlu:...

actually, screw that. Ornlu's cool.

Uhh, yeah. So don't escape the inevitable. You'll vote for me anyway, your perverse side demands it.

See post 38
    From all those who oppose Morgoth
    Arocrats and BDP scandal

The Bryce Eats Everything, Rawr! Party.

President: fattybryce

YOU, yes, you. Are you sick of always being so ugly?, are you sick of people gaging everytime they see your face?, are you, yes you, sick of being compared to Morgoth? Well vote for B.E.E.R and I can give you my personal promise that if I win, you will no longer be outcaste because of your face, you will no longer be the ugly one, because every person that votes for me will personaly recieve FREE, yes FREE, beer to help you look sexier then ever! DON'T BE THE UGLY ONE ANY LONGER, VOTE B.E.E.R!

What we will do for you!
    - make you look like the atractive sexy beast you are. (on the inside)
    - Lower taxes by not just 90%, but 91%!
    - FREE BEER
    - My love 3

So you know what you have to do!, get pist and tick B.E.E.R on the list!

Clearly a perv
    Balls
    Enough said
    Not just beer...
    Positive encouragement
    See post 84
    Basse's kitten-killing 'zap-o-ray'
    Squirrel
    Cute animals+beer
    Assault on doggies
    Kitten and cincila
    Awesome

------------------------------------------------------------ --

The Party or else! Party

President: ViperIV

We'll get rid of your rights as citizens!
    - More Parties
    - No more being bossed around because I prolly won't be here
    - And I can't think of a third thing.

Vote for me! And uhh, well just vote.

Picture from last cabinet meeting
    ------------------------------------------------------------ ---------

Note: Not all propaganda/ads are contained in the topic post, so check out the earlier parts of the thread!

--->n i

/*~-._.-~*~-._.-~*N e v e r F i ____ s h e d*~-._.-~*~-._.-~*\

...the ESTEEMED, BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY...NF~Aro

[This message has been edited by NeverFinished (edited 11-08-2008 @ 12:01 PM).]

• Replies:
    posted 10-10-08 11:22 AM CT (US)     76 / 371  
    He wouldn't be a worm if he wouldn't give in to others, eh?

Morgoth Bauglir/Quaazi - BORINGMETAL HEADTWAT
    Huidin's Belief - The Siege (4.4) - 2475 - Birth Of The Uruk-Hai (4.1) (Best Sound of 2008)
    Signature currently under construction. If you want to help out and provide me with the resources needed, download from the above links.
    posted 10-10-08 12:37 PM CT (US)     77 / 371  
    Ah, but I am a smart bookworm! A single worm understands his position in the world and strives to seek more of his kind plus a few strong companions who'll keep enemies attention to themselves, while us worms gnaw the ground from under them

Also, there are many of us "mere" worms inhabitating this world.

EDIT: Kor, the reign of the arocracy has lasted long enough, it's time for change and what could be a better replacement than a lord with an army of carnivore bookworms to back him up

Anyone who breaks the rules of this forum and/or our alliance will get eaten by a combat force of carnivore bookworms that're both strategically and tactically far superior to anything anyone can come up with.

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
    You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
    Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
    I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
    Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
    -=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-

[This message has been edited by Major Helper (edited 10-10-2008 @ 12:53 PM).]

posted 10-10-08 02:39 PM CT (US)     78 / 371  
    On one side you have BEER and cute PUPPIES/KITTENS while on the other you have meat eating worms. I don't need to tell you who is clearly the better option here, but I will. VOTE B.E.E.R.
    BRYCE EATS EVERYTHING, RAWR is by far the best party, we have the ebst policies and nobody else can even come close to the goodlyness of them. And thats the facts right there in black and a slight yellowy colour.

The Wall

coming soon

[This message has been edited by Fattybryce (edited 10-10-2008 @ 02:39 PM).]

posted 10-10-08 03:04 PM CT (US)     79 / 371  
    Kor, the reign of the arocracy has lasted long enough, it's time for change and what could be a better replacement than a lord with an army of carnivore bookworms to back him up
    The Arocracy pays 50% of my wage. It deserves my support!

Kor | The Age of Chivalry is upon us!
    Wellent ich gugk, so hindert mich / köstlicher ziere sinder,
    Der ich e pflag, da für ich sich / Neur kelber, gaiss, böck, rinder,
    Und knospot leut, swarz, hässeleich, / Vast rüssig gen dem winder;
    Die geben müt als sackwein vich. / Vor angst slach ich mein kinder
    Offt hin hinder.
    posted 10-10-08 03:52 PM CT (US)     80 / 371  
    B.E.E.R's leader looks like this:

while us carnivore worms look like this:

Do you want to be a noob or someone cool?

Vote for the moldy bookworm club!

EDIT: Kor, are you saying that money is more important than order? Shame on you!

Vote for the moldy bookworm party and maybe we can negotiate for something *nudgenudgewinkwink*

I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
    Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
    -=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-

[This message has been edited by Major Helper (edited 10-10-2008 @ 03:55 PM).]

posted 10-10-08 06:25 PM CT (US)     81 / 371  

posted 10-10-08 06:42 PM CT (US)     82 / 371  
    Kor, are you saying that money is more important than order? Shame on you!
    Wait, are you saying it isn't?

Kor | The Age of Chivalry is upon us!
    Wellent ich gugk, so hindert mich / köstlicher ziere sinder,
    Der ich e pflag, da für ich sich / Neur kelber, gaiss, böck, rinder,
    Und knospot leut, swarz, hässeleich, / Vast rüssig gen dem winder;
    Die geben müt als sackwein vich. / Vor angst slach ich mein kinder
    Offt hin hinder.
    posted 10-10-08 06:56 PM CT (US)     83 / 371  
    Aw Basse, that's adorable. That baby is teaching the cat its proper place... in a human's mouth.

Um... too bad... that cat isn't... wearing a hat? (I'm sorry, I know that's really reaching, but I couldn't think of any other bad puns)

The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth. ~Niels Bohr
    No matter how hard you try, you cannot outwit stupid people. ~Anonymous
    Romano British AAR ~Defunct.
    Kingdom of Albion AAR ~Finished 1/26/08.
    WRE Migration/Defensive AAR ~Defunct.
    Numidian Defensive AAR ~Ongoing
    posted 10-10-08 08:51 PM CT (US)     84 / 371  
    B.E.E.R's leader looks like this:
    Ah no need to post a picture of your mum, clearly this isn't me. This is what I look like:
    while us carnivore worms look like this:
    Once again you are mistaken. You have posted a picture of a fictional monster that is not real. Maybe you should get out more, you look more like this :

And you know what I have that you do not?
    I'll give you a clue, it looks like this:

@Basse, clearly you are also mistaken, we are not the ones promoting meat and the slaughter of poor helpless puppies and kittens, we are saving them them.
    GOOD VOTERS OF AOKH, DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS:
    [JPEG, (230.45 KB)]
    TO BE BRUTALY SLAUGHTERED INTO THIS:

because if you vote for Basses crap party, that is exactly what will happen to your cute little fury friends.

VOTE B.E.E.R, do the right thing.

The Wall

coming soon

[This message has been edited by Fattybryce (edited 10-10-2008 @ 08:54 PM).]

posted 10-11-08 04:22 AM CT (US)     85 / 371  
    I accuse all parties of plagiarism. They saw the wisdom in my arguments and have now attempted to make them theirs. Do you really want a party without own ideas to govern you?

None of us are free, one of us is chained.
    posted 10-11-08 04:25 AM CT (US)     86 / 371  
    Since when kittens have begun getting transformed into chickens?
    posted 10-11-08 05:14 AM CT (US)     87 / 371  
    Since when kittens have begun getting transformed into chickens?
    Since the horrible Lord Basse went around killing them with his 'zap-o-ray'.

Vote B.E.E.R and my agents will steal this raygun from Basse and swap some parts around so it turns all this bad, (Basse, morgoth's face ect..) into plesent happy kittens.

The Wall

coming soon
    posted 10-11-08 06:06 AM CT (US)     88 / 371  
    You're the one serving kittens in mugs, and you accuse me of wanting to kill them?

Besides, we don't want people to eat kittens and puppies. Cats and dogs, once they're grown, are okey, but only when people are out of proper meat like horses, chicken and cattle. Cats and dogs are also made of meat, why should we not eat them?

__[]_________
    |||||||||||||||||
    The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
    OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
    ______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
    The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 100,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
    posted 10-11-08 06:23 AM CT (US)     89 / 371  

The Party or else! Party

President: ViperIV
    Vice President: I dunno lol
    We'll get rid of your rights as citizens!
    - More Parties
    - No more being bossed around because I prolly won't be here
    - And I can't think of a third thing.

Vote for me! And uhh, well just vote.

posted 10-11-08 10:29 AM CT (US)     90 / 371  
    posted 10-11-08 04:03 PM CT (US)     91 / 371  
    Order brings money when and where it's due

Disorder brings chaos and a depression

We don't want that now, do we?

Vote for the moldy bookworm party, for us geeks know how to solve all the problems of the world!

posted 10-11-08 05:23 PM CT (US)     92 / 371  
    Forgive me for not using images to convey my responses to certain issues, but here goes:
    Vote for the moldy bookworm party, for us geeks know how to solve all the problems of the world!
    In theory, perhaps. But we all know that theories don't always work out.
    I know where you live (picture of a gun) Vote B.E.E.R.... or else!
    Oh look, a direct threat, now you've really got me scared.

And are you also implying that you drink kittens (kittens in the cup)? If so, you should talk to the BDP and the Moldy Bookworm Parties about becoming a member/forming a coalition, since you're obviously all in favour of consuming meat.

@ the BDP: so, you're largely basing your campaign on meat/being anti-vegetarian. one problem: the many herbivores that live in this planet disagree with you, and certainly won't vote for Basse's Deposit Plan.

Also, POWER TO THE PEAS! GIVE PEAS A CHANCE! The Arocratic party can and will do this!
    But because of your total lack of activity, not only n00bs left. Good people left, along with the n00bs. Where's BJ and Jerker's Widow, zyx and half of the oldie corps? All this happend during your reign as a cost of your inactivity.
    There's a vacuum that's called real life. We tried to keep them from playing with the vacuum, but they somehow turned it on, and got sucked up.
    That's one heck of a Khan.

... but wasn't Khan a pretty mean guy? *backs away from your party*
    Yes, Khan ate babies. Since the Impeached party liens itself to a Khan, they also eat babies. How are we supposed to keep this site alive if all the babies are being eaten?

Regarding the image in this post, If your party was really honest, you wouldn't be hiding behind the tree like a little girl.

- ک

Ladies and Gentlemen, wear sunscreen. If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be IT. The long term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by scientists, whereas the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience.

This message has been brought to you by procrastination and the letters K and V.
    posted 10-11-08 06:42 PM CT (US)     93 / 371  
    Give us nerds a chance to see if our theories could work on the platform we know best!

Vote for the moldy bookworm party if you want to see improvements all around!

Order will be restored and fun will jump through the roof!

posted 10-12-08 02:54 AM CT (US)     94 / 371  
    KHAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!

Vote Morgoth - The only man familiar with every internet meme.

Morgoth Bauglir/Quaazi - BORINGMETAL HEADTWAT
    Huidin's Belief - The Siege (4.4) - 2475 - Birth Of The Uruk-Hai (4.1) (Best Sound of 2008)
    Signature currently under construction. If you want to help out and provide me with the resources needed, download from the above links.
    posted 10-12-08 03:09 AM CT (US)     95 / 371  
    Oh look, a direct threat, now you've really got me scared.
    Oh you should be scared...you should be.
    And are you also implying that you drink kittens (kittens in the cup)? If so, you should talk to the BDP and the Moldy Bookworm Parties about becoming a member/forming a coalition, since you're obviously all in favour of consuming meat.
    No, you have missed the point completly, you see the mug comes with a kitten, you then TAKE OUT the kitten and then fill the mug with the free beer. Drinking kittens, pft, don't be silly.
    And unlike some parties I do not need to pare up to win.
    Give us nerds a chance to see if our theories could work on the platform we know best!
    Your thing that your party is all nerds fails completly.
    If you post on the interent for some period in time then you are a nerd, making us all nerds. Thus 'vote for us because we're nerds' is stupid consideriing everyone here is a nerd.
    The thing that sets my party apart from the rest is that I know this, and I am also aware nerds are ugly and so I give you free beer so you all look much better to the eye.

The Wall

coming soon
    posted 10-12-08 04:09 AM CT (US)     96 / 371  
    The Arocratic Party plans on unleashing a series of advertisements soon, but we had to suspend our advertisement campaign in order to get things running again back in The Inner Court-ington! Truly that shows how dedicated we are, and thankfully my experienced Vice President has been doing a great job in the meantime. And my fellow AoKHians, not only are we dedicated, we're concerned with the prospect of an honest election! Thus:

REQUEST FOR THE REVISION OF THE VOTER REGISTRATION LAWS

The Arocratic Party proposes a revision to the Voter Registration laws, requiring all potential voters register at any time; this proposal is based on three points:

• Voting boxes can be "stuffed" if we're not sure who's voting! (Yes, we're looking at *you*, Borgland Donut Party.)
  • Registration for voting has a real-world counterpart
  • It gives us lovely, sweet demographics

Now, granted, all parties involved will obviously be voting, but we're not sure how many outside voters will be involved! Thus, we propose a requirement that all voters register here in the thread, at any time, and let the ESTEEMED, BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY vote counter NF know in the e-mail whom they may be on the forums. This will make sure this election is honest, and weed out any "on-the-fly" voters who truly don't care about issues like supporting the bookworms and sacrificing kittens to Cthulu!

» Your attractive master.
    » "Because I before E is a LIE!!!"
  • posted 10-12-08 04:35 AM CT (US)     97 / 371  
    Whoa, I love this thread. I have to admit Basse's propaganda is the best of all =D Although I also liked TPM's last ballbreaking .gif pic ;p

Cilibinarii
    My AOK Maps
    posted 10-12-08 03:35 PM CT (US)     98 / 371  
    I guess Karl Marx partied more than we thought, for he has a lamp shade on his head.
    Registration for voting has a real-world counterpart
    Aww, so no smurf-votes huh?
    posted 10-13-08 05:46 AM CT (US)     99 / 371  
    I am now officially the High Priest of the Arocratic party. You can remove Teotihuacán's Pyramid of the Moon from the list.

Nietzsche said "God is dead". Nietzsche was a fool, and thus God must be more alive than ever. God is in you, God is in me. God is the force that keeps the sun shining, and God has given us the gift of the moon in order to keep us light even in the darkest of times.

Who is God? you may ask. That is up to each one of you decide. God may come in many shapes. For some he is Jesus. For others, Vishnu. Many call him Allah. For me, it is the spirit which guides us and tells us what is right.

Last night, I had a vision. I was sitting on a chair in a dark and lonely place. There was no good, and there was no happiness. There was nothing. Suddenly I saw a skinyy little boy, wearing nothing on but a pair of horns and a leather whip. He approached me and exclaimed "I am Morgoth, president of the world".

"What world?", I responded. "There is no world anymore. There are no stars, no moon and no heat. Where are all the people?"
    "They do not exist anymore. When I won the election, countless lightnings struck down, earthquakes ruined cities and grand volcanoes erupted. Now only I remain, together with Scud and Basse locked in my basement who I have kept for my personal... needs."

That was the end of the vision. I injected myself once again with the substance of God, and the visions returned.

I was now standing in a huge city, filled with energetic and beautiful people. There was order. There was law. Everyone were happy. In the highest floor of the tallest building, there stood a handsome and muscular man with white teeth, smiling over his work. The sun reflected off his wise eyes as he watched the news. All wars had come to an end, there was no famine and all the n00bs had been integrated into society. The world was entirely perfect.

On his office desk, it stood "President Aro".

The spirits and gods of this world have already chosen. Have you, mortal?

None of us are free, one of us is chained.
    posted 10-13-08 09:17 AM CT (US)     100 / 371  

« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5 6 ··· 10 ··· 15  Next Page »
    Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » 2008 AoKH Elections
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames