You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Town's Crier
Moderated by Major Helper

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Italia Mafia signup thread.
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 12-19-11 10:43 PM CT (US)   
Italia Mafia

Rules:

1. no editing your posts.
2. Mod kills may happen for good reason. Hated status comes first.
3. I don't expect silence at night, but no talking strategy. Dead may talk with post restrictions at night (must sound like whispering ghosts that offer no advice whatsoever.)
4. no quoting role emails. That is central to this mafia game. This means no paraphrasing either.
5. No talking outside of the thread. (unless mafia or masons, etc.)
6. Lynchs happen when a majority of votes are accumulated for one player.
7. Bold your lynch votes.
8. Bold your unvotes.
9. Lurking is a worthwhile strategy, but if you do it too much you will get prompted and then replaced.
10. Please bold your role/alignment claims. I will be keeping a list of what is said in the topic post, next to the name of the person and their status. HOWEVER, nothing is set in stone until a player is dead. This means that if they claim doctor survivor, but are really vigilante town, I will list them as doctor survivor. ALSO, if they claim their actual role, I WILL NOT tell the rest of the town that they aren't lying. I am just doing this as a favor by the host, it is meant to keep the thread from being bogged down by people asking who claimed what.
11. There are no reincarnations this game, dead people CANNOT VOTE. (I've seen this in other games outside of heaven games forums, where the host actually counted a dead person's vote.
12. Have fun on your trip to Italy.
13. ADDED BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE NEED TO SEE IT IN WRITING: no talking outside the thread unless you are in a mafia or masonic group.

Players:

1. Sarn
2. Herr
3. NowhereT
4. ThyMole
5. Devestator
6. Major Helper
7. Dead_End
8. Felix36
9. Abhaas Perigal
10. Popey
11. GoO
12. Dementor
13. Watson
14. Mithril Knight
15. Draconian Devil
16. The Wanderer
17. WRP

ROLE EMAILS WILL BE SENT OUT WITHIN THE NEXT 45 MINUTES. at that point I'll put up the game thread, where I'd like you to confirm.

Replacements

Flavor: Flavor is determined based on dropped / searched items. These pertain to the player's role and alignment. name means nothing. in fact, there will be no fake names (this avoids confusion) write-ups will not include names unless the kill goes through, and even then only the victim.

Forgot to add: please send your confirmation emails and night actions and anything else to the email I send you your role from. I don't check my AoKH specific one much over the holidays, because I only get push mails from it on my iphone. (and since I have a laptop, why would I check my iphone?)

Night Start

Proud owner of Splash Splash XLIV: Leave it there for someone to find, Which is on record for being the fastest thread to reach 2500 posts - which was completed in 28 hours and 17 minutes, from start to finish!
Yeah, the republican party is pretty much one big schizophrenic ball of contradictions nowadays. - Ax_man1
double post for milestone, then relentlessly bash on the community for the hell of it... stay classy thymole. - Lurker

[This message has been edited by CarolKarine (edited 12-23-2011 @ 01:46 PM).]

Replies:
posted 12-20-11 10:18 PM CT (US)     26 / 50  
I'm in. Email in profile.

[This message has been edited by Watson (edited 12-20-2011 @ 10:20 PM).]

posted 12-21-11 02:21 PM CT (US)     27 / 50  
I have trimmed my roles, there are now 17 slots. 4 left.

mithril, are you sure you don't want to play?

now, I can add those slots back if there is a sudden boom in interest.

Proud owner of Splash Splash XLIV: Leave it there for someone to find, Which is on record for being the fastest thread to reach 2500 posts - which was completed in 28 hours and 17 minutes, from start to finish!
Yeah, the republican party is pretty much one big schizophrenic ball of contradictions nowadays. - Ax_man1
double post for milestone, then relentlessly bash on the community for the hell of it... stay classy thymole. - Lurker
posted 12-21-11 04:29 PM CT (US)     28 / 50  
I think I didn't express myself correctly.

If you need me to fill a place on your list, you can happily add me, otherwise replacement is fine.

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms
posted 12-21-11 07:37 PM CT (US)     29 / 50  
fixed.

I can cut another role if I need to. I'm realizing I had been adding roles to balance the sides, but I added one, and then added one to the other side, and again, till I had 21 roles. I can cut it down to 16 now.

posted 12-22-11 08:54 AM CT (US)     30 / 50  
*CRASH!!!*
IN!!
akshaydhimate[at]gmail[dot]com

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
()()()()()()DRACONIANDEVIL()()()()()()
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
posted 12-22-11 06:49 PM CT (US)     31 / 50  
Okay, SO... I can cut the game down to the right size... I'll do so once I get a response from Vox/CV that he isn't interested.

EDIT: let me know if you want to wait or start now.

[This message has been edited by CarolKarine (edited 12-22-2011 @ 07:51 PM).]

posted 12-22-11 10:01 PM CT (US)     32 / 50  
Why you don't advertise on Mafia Main?

There are a lot more players there than here.

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms
posted 12-23-11 02:42 AM CT (US)     33 / 50  
Yeah you could do a trade wherein you sign up for a game there and they sign up for yours here.

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
posted 12-23-11 08:36 AM CT (US)     34 / 50  
they would hate me cause i would never be active. I don't go to mafia main more than once a month...

I'll advertise anyways.

posted 12-23-11 08:51 AM CT (US)     35 / 50  
It's been a while since I last played a game at Aokh. I'll have a stab at this.

theexeter@gmail.com

The soul now burns, these thoughts I churn.
To never have a brief sojourn.
Oh maiden Death! Please hear my plea!
Allieviate, my malady.
Engulf me now, to you I bow.
Embrace me now, your tears, my vow.
posted 12-23-11 09:27 AM CT (US)     36 / 50  
Is this mafia based on Italy in general or what?

AoMH retired Scenario designer
Skarr: "I wish WRP_Beater would stop abusing the poor BBCode."
lostrozzacavalli: "Mezzo e un minuto." | "I'm joking ragazzo."
Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
posted 12-23-11 09:30 AM CT (US)     37 / 50  
Ah, yes, I thought you'd drop in here, WRP.
posted 12-23-11 09:43 AM CT (US)     38 / 50  
I'm everywhere

Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
posted 12-23-11 10:20 AM CT (US)     39 / 50  
@WRP - as "mafia" is generally considered Italian, I chose that... the name has nothing to do with the main premise of the game... which needs to remain secret for it to matter the most.

posted 12-23-11 10:21 AM CT (US)     40 / 50  
Wasn't Mafia/Werewolf invented by the Soviets?

[This message has been edited by Watson (edited 12-23-2011 @ 11:45 AM).]

posted 12-23-11 10:24 AM CT (US)     41 / 50  
ehh, I needed a name that didn't give anything away. this works.

EDIT: one more space, WRP, you want it?

[This message has been edited by CarolKarine (edited 12-23-2011 @ 10:46 AM).]

posted 12-23-11 10:48 AM CT (US)     42 / 50  
I think it's a good name

Forummer of the Year, All in All Winner, Nicest Forummer, The Sebastien-Barbarossa Medal (FotY-2011)
Most Missed Forummer (FotY-2012)
posted 12-23-11 10:53 AM CT (US)     43 / 50  
I think it's a good name
+1

posted 12-23-11 12:20 PM CT (US)     44 / 50  
one day and I'll cut it to 16 players.

posted 12-23-11 01:40 PM CT (US)     45 / 50  
In.

Email in profile I think, otherwise wrp_beater(at)hotmail(dot)it

[This message has been edited by WRP (edited 12-23-2011 @ 01:41 PM).]

posted 12-23-11 01:47 PM CT (US)     46 / 50  
i will be sending role emails out in the next 45 minutes. at that point I'll put up the game thread... please confirm there.

posted 12-23-11 02:11 PM CT (US)     47 / 50  
I know we need to wait for the game thread but I won't be able to do it then cause I won't be able to make it online for the next week so I'll just have to confirm here.

Confirmed!

For the record I might be able to make it on sporadically but I can't promise anything.

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
posted 12-23-11 02:20 PM CT (US)     48 / 50  
all role emails have been sent.

posted 12-23-11 02:21 PM CT (US)     49 / 50  
got it herr.

posted 12-23-11 03:04 PM CT (US)     50 / 50  
Confirmed but I can't guarantee activity.

castwcrt rip 2010-2010
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » Italia Mafia signup thread.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames