You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: what do you think of tiberian sun demo?
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 08-17-01 09:26 AM CT (US)   
it is my new scenario(well it will soon be campaign in these topic put any trrigers that doesn't work.thanks
Replies:
posted 08-17-01 09:27 AM CT (US)     1 / 50  
HAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!

u makin tiberian sun demo??!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

"Especially awe-inspiring is the fact that any single brain is made up of atoms that were forged in the hearts of countless stars billions of years ago... These atoms now form a conglomerate – your brain – that can not only ponder the very stars that gave it birth but can also think about its own ability to think and wonder about its own ability to wonder. With the arrival of humans…the universe has suddenly become conscious of itself. This, truly, is the greatest mystery of all." - Rama
posted 08-17-01 09:29 AM CT (US)     2 / 50  
plz stop that lt i need this topic i already put it on the blacksmith(fight in the other topic plz)
posted 08-17-01 09:31 AM CT (US)     3 / 50  
sorry im still rolling on ground!

HAHAHAHAHAA!

"Especially awe-inspiring is the fact that any single brain is made up of atoms that were forged in the hearts of countless stars billions of years ago... These atoms now form a conglomerate – your brain – that can not only ponder the very stars that gave it birth but can also think about its own ability to think and wonder about its own ability to wonder. With the arrival of humans…the universe has suddenly become conscious of itself. This, truly, is the greatest mystery of all." - Rama
posted 08-17-01 09:33 AM CT (US)     4 / 50  
why you got resons to piss me of man?
posted 08-17-01 09:34 AM CT (US)     5 / 50  

posted 08-17-01 09:40 AM CT (US)     6 / 50  
oka wanna do a deal man?
posted 08-17-01 09:42 AM CT (US)     7 / 50  
do you?
posted 08-17-01 09:42 AM CT (US)     8 / 50  
ok i dont care anymore i helped as much as i could...

*shakes hand*

posted 08-17-01 09:44 AM CT (US)     9 / 50  
oka i agree
posted 08-17-01 09:45 AM CT (US)     10 / 50  
if i close the group would you stop pissing off?
posted 08-17-01 09:47 AM CT (US)     11 / 50  
u said u didnt piss off?!

anyway, close it before harms

posted 08-17-01 09:51 AM CT (US)     12 / 50  
well i didn't piss off just that i just want you to don't flood in this topic let the others breath
posted 08-17-01 09:51 AM CT (US)     13 / 50  
grr...

ah well

posted 08-17-01 09:56 AM CT (US)     14 / 50  
@\&/&%%% i can't delte it!!!
posted 08-17-01 09:57 AM CT (US)     15 / 50  
what?

posted 08-17-01 10:02 AM CT (US)     16 / 50  
well time for you to piss dalas
posted 08-17-01 10:26 AM CT (US)     17 / 50  
ahem...dastal

he is more respected than me so i wont...sorry, ur problem

posted 08-17-01 10:28 AM CT (US)     18 / 50  
Imagine my suprise when i see that almost every post in this thread Contains swear words.. Hey Lt.Surge you tried to offer you're advice if he didn't take it thats his choice.I wouldn't go taunting his group it doesn't earn you a good reputation

Discworld Designer!
MY DESIGNS:-] 2002PTC Honourable mention, collaboration with Qazitory
Troll Bridge v1.3, Dragons Lair v1.1
Project Page
posted 08-17-01 10:33 AM CT (US)     19 / 50  
nah, shuddap

posted 08-17-01 10:43 AM CT (US)     20 / 50  
*cowers in corner* plans in secret..

Discworld Designer!
Project Page
posted 08-17-01 11:50 AM CT (US)     21 / 50  
Im interested in how you made a tiberium sun level. is it a mod?
posted 08-17-01 11:16 PM CT (US)     22 / 50  
I really don't like to defend new people who make newb teams, but after reading several threads like this, I just couldn't help it.

Lt_Surge: Go away. You never offer any help to anyone. We don't need people like you here. If you are gonna blatantly insult a newbie, at least do it in proper english. It is very easy to do and people understand better. Anyways, back to the point. Don't bother coming to this forum unless you plan posting some Scenario Design threads. Go to OD. That is where all the rude, annoying, strange, spit-in-the-face-of-proper-grammar people go.

Ok, now for some of Lt_Surge's style of insults, directed at him.

Quote:
u r leader of team ..

Quote:
believe me THATS NOT GONNA WORK!!!!

Quote:
ur team is not gonna sucess!!!!

Quote:
i want u retreat before real haters will come

Oops, that's me.
Quote:
why they wold pick up your team?

Quote:
? bcoz name, Frozen Fire? thats sucking name...

Quote:
cant u get the retreat idea in ur head? u r not gonna make it...who agrees?

Quote:
u r out in 1 week!

Quote:
but, when u r being insulted to the ground dont come and beg me, and remember what i said

Oops, that's me again.

Ok, all done.

USMC
posted 08-17-01 11:18 PM CT (US)     23 / 50  
And now for something completely different:

I'm also wondering how you made a Tiberian Sun level. What units did you use to get the effect?

USMC
posted 08-17-01 11:40 PM CT (US)     24 / 50  
You know, just reading this post is entertaining...
posted 08-18-01 06:08 AM CT (US)     25 / 50  
No Offence... but i thought it was terrible.

Just one huge almost empty field of grass with a lot of Iron Boars running around.

I didn't get the point...

¤•The Campeador - Insert Relevant Information Here•¤
¤•Expert at almost everything computer based•¤
¤•Death awaits you all, with nasty big pointy teeth•¤
¤•Well Bugger me sideways•¤
posted 08-18-01 06:17 AM CT (US)     26 / 50  
Gawain, Gawain...

I just said those things to help him. He would get those words afterwards, from other people.

I admit that I was too agressive, but I was angry to my sister that time...

Excuse me, you re good i m good

Surge

posted 08-18-01 06:55 AM CT (US)     27 / 50  
I agree with Campeador. Also, you used the wrong trigger, so you win after 60 seconds.
posted 08-19-01 11:04 AM CT (US)     28 / 50  
Lt_Surge: I know exactly what you mean, I don't like newbs either, but that is not the way to go.

USMC
posted 08-19-01 11:47 AM CT (US)     29 / 50  
It's just annoying that every newbie comin to forums starts design team...Grr...

Surge

posted 08-19-01 11:56 AM CT (US)     30 / 50  
Gawain
I understand you dislike newbies and you don't like Surge's replies. I think it's the wrong way to go about it. Maybe if say we were to make a post called i dunno the Scenario Design Lawbook or something where you can look for help etc. As for design teams yeah they bug me too but.. when i came here as a 12year old a whole 3years ago or so i wanted to start a design group however i asked for help before. I had a list of people who were going to join it too if i remember rightly.. icewyvern. and a few others names i forget. Just hold you're peace with newbies.In time they'll learn .I did. ..Well eventually..

Discworld Designer!
Project Page
posted 08-20-01 04:50 PM CT (US)     31 / 50  
Yeah, I understand that. And I don't hate newbies, it's just that I hate them flooding about their teams. I always try to help where I can, except when it comes to newb design teams.

Law one: Don't make a design team.

USMC
posted 09-07-01 07:47 PM CT (US)     32 / 50  
demnit i'm not a newbie it is just the demo understand(making a campaing of it with eye candy and forests and stuff like that but plz don't tell me a newbie(that's all what i thought(sorry guys)for all the stuff man
posted 09-07-01 10:15 PM CT (US)     33 / 50  
*shgual ta b00n*
posted 09-08-01 05:08 AM CT (US)     34 / 50  
*osla shgual ta b00n*

¤•The Campeador - Insert Relevant Information Here•¤
¤•Expert at almost everything computer based•¤
¤•Death awaits you all, with nasty big pointy teeth•¤
¤•Well Bugger me sideways•¤

[This message has been edited by TheCampeador (edited 09-08-2001 @ 05:09 AM).]

posted 09-08-01 06:02 AM CT (US)     35 / 50  
I hate to say this but you are newbie...

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » what do you think of tiberian sun demo?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames