You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Review Requests, about Reviewing and Tutorials
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 18 19 20 21 22 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 72  Next Page »
posted 11-30-02 10:34 AM CT (US)   
If you want a review, drop a line with the name of your file and the Thread Reviewers will take a look. Please be patient as a skilled review takes some time. You can also ask for a review of a download you think should get more attention or because you think a certain download is rated unfair or is even overrated.

If you want to join as a reviewer, you must have at least four posted reviews, post your request in this thread or send a mail to tanneur99@heavengames.com, naming your last review. You do not have to review regularly, but you will be put on inactive after three months until you post a review.

Please read the review tutorials.

Single and Multiplayer http://aok.heavengames.com/blacksmith/reviews/howtoreview.shtml
Please note the different ratings for Balance, for Multiplayer you rate nothing but the starting position; this refers to the respective paragraph in the tutorial and read post 264 of this thread. Another exception are scenarios where fighting was not intended by the author, a 100% cut-scene receives an automatic five for example. Some things are self evident when reviewing. If the scenario is designed for AoK review it playing AoK, if you think it's too easy on standard, play a higher level or vice wersa.

Random Map Script http://aok.heavengames.com/blacksmith/reviews/randomrvw1.shtml

Utility, no official tutorial for some ideas go here http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/aokcgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,29532,,all
A utility is a tool for the designer and has hardly any use for the player; keep this in mind when you rate utilities for USEFULNESS/NOVELTY and QUALITY/INSTRUCTIONS. Often you cannot rate the novelty factor; it is another eye candy map of LotR, Volcano, Waterfall, Trigger Guide, Tutorial or collection of battle sounds, in other words not new. Originally the fifth category was creativity; but to close to novelty to have an extra category, best to rate novelty together with creativity if possible and when you feel that novelty does not apply, you can well replace it with creativity. The four categories are of equal importance for the overall rating of a utility.

Mod Packs
A MPS is mainly an item for the player, which has a limited use for designers; keep this in mind when you rate mod pack scripts for USEFULNESS/NOVELTY and QUALITY/INSTRUCTIONS. The main categories are usefulness and quality for the overall rating of a MPS; use novelty and instructions to correct the category rating. Still, for a perfect rating the MPS has to excel in all four categories.

AI-files
The first question to ask is what is the AI intended to do and how well does it perform in that specific area. There are AI-files developed for scenario design, as trainer, for specific maps, for death match, as tournament AI, defensive or aggressive files, for water maps or land maps only. If the AI-file is developed for AoK test it only playing AoK. To rate an AI from your own playing experience against it might be biased unless it cheats. Cheating AI-files, as forbidden for tournaments, are meant to play against human players. A good indication to test a non cheating AI is against the standard AI. If its performance compares to the standard one, it is average and its minimum rating a 3. Rate the AI-file according to its time, many AI-files were developed to beat another specific one, it would be unfair to knock off points of an AI developed in 2000 because it looses against a recent one.

Thread Reviewers (In order of no. of posted reviews):
marked *=official reviewer of HG.

208 Tanneur99*: RMS, Multiplayer, Mod Packs, Single Player, Utilities
-94 Lord_Fadawah: Multiplayer, AI-files, Single Player, Utilities
-37 rwilde: Single Player, Utilities
-24 RF_Gandalf*: RMS
-18 Berserker Jerker*: RMS, AI-files, Single Player
-18 Medieval Warfare: Single Player, Utilities
-14 Stephen Richards: Single Player
--6 Luke_Feanor: Single Player, Utilities
--5 Rangar: Single Player

Currently inactive Thread Reviewers (In order of time of inactivity):
13 Sceletar: Single Player, Utilities
21 AnastasiaKafka*: Single Player, Utilities
04 Chewmen_zak: Single Player, Utilities
11 WildCardDoW: Multiplayer, Mod Packs, Single Player
30 zyxomma100: Multiplayer, Single Player, Utilities
10 kevingamer prime: Multiplayer, Single Player, Utilities
91 BrandNewCar*: Single Player
25 Magnum Zero: RMS, Single Player, Utilities
04 nathbert: Mod Packs, Single Player, Utilities
06 King Joshua III: Single Player
12 DarckRedd: Multiplayer, Single Player

Luke Gevaerts started the review request thread 03/30/2002, some reviewers left or lost interest in the review process since then. The inactive list got long during the last months and took up too much space. I remove reviewers from the inactive list after 12 months of inactivity. We need more reviewers, active reviewers, and I hope that many return to reviewing again.

Find your name above and please post a review to become active again. If your name is not listed inactive anymore, your last review dates before 09/30/04. You can reenter the thread after one posted review only.

Review List
The below list consists of downloads recently rated by thread reviewers. Requests are marked R and will be added at the bottom of each list. Thread reviewers are free to review whatever they want, but should be aware that the designers at the top of each list are waiting the longest for a review. Items that have been reviewed at least once by a thread reviewer will be scrapped from the list after the review has left the "New Reviews" section, unless a second opinion is requested.

Campaigns:
R Lonely Singing Angel v1-0a, by paladin_maker0, No Reviewer
R Reign of Wolves(English Version!), Khan Ivayl; Reviewer: Berserker Jerker
R Reign of Wolves(German Version!), Khan Ivayl; Reviewer: Tanneur99
R The Pirate Outcast: The Campain, by jackdeathwish; Reviewer: Tanneur99
R The assault to the Rochelle, Rat del desierto; Stephen Richards 2.6
Byzantines vs. Huns v 1.00, by Suboai; rwilde 2.2
Teuton in Love, by oliver; rwilde 5.0
Oppenent Vs Siegfried (And marth?) (VERY FUNNY), by The_Follows; rwilde 3.4
RISK - Crusader, by King Bob VI; Rangar 4.4
Myth of Tomorrow - Teaser, by paladin-makr0; Rangar 4.6
The Adventures of Sir Asterix, by Tzekel_Kan; Tanneur99 2.2
R HCC - Athelstan, Emperor of the World of Britain, by Stephen Richards; Reviewer: Luke_Feanor, Tanneur99

Single Player:
R Run, homer, Run 1.0, by terrythewhite; on hold until edited
R Eye Candy City Template, by HeroPatrick; No Reviewer
R LOAM 2, by jackdeathwish; Reviewer: Tanneur99
R The Defence 2 - Black Opening, by Peej; No Reviewer
Naval Warfare - Pisa And Genoa (1284), by pinoyballa; rwilde 1.6
Theoderic the Goth, by Joan of Florida; Tanneur99 3.0
R Siege of Viena, by pepin yeah0; Reviewer: Stephen Richards 3.0
The Partisans, by gaston; rwilde 3.2

Multiplayer:
R Middle Earth Reloaded, by ax_man1; No Reviewer
R World Map_Kings and Empires v 0.1, by Highlander_FFS; No Reviewer
R Wrath of the Gods, by Era Productions; No Reviewer
R Forgotten RPG, by sSc_Cobra007; No reviewer
R Helm's Deep - Control the Monuments, by BIHSting; No Reviewer
R Project K, by Polemistis, No Reviewer
R Battle of Agincourt, by sSc_Cobra007; No Reviewer
R R-A-V-E-N's War game, by ACR4V3N; No Reviewer
R Undead 3 [Massacre], by aka the Pilot; No Reviewer

AI Files:
Ultimate RPG AI, by Jedi Master Bryl; Berserker Jerker 2.0
Projectile Detection, by Jedi Master Bryl; Berserker Jerker 3.0
Taunt Detector, by paul the ewok; Berserker Jerker 3.0

Mod Packs:
R rUiNs oF bLoOd Modpack, by DarckRedd; Reviewer: AnastasiaKafka
R Sacred Entrance, by The X King; No Reviewer

RMS:
R The Hunted, by Magnum Zero; No Reviewer

Utilities:
Aoc Recgame Manager ver0.2, by bari; Lord_Fadawah 5.0
Age of Empires & Age of Kings Campaign Manager, by Lloyd Kinsella; Medieval Warfare 5.0
AoK-TC Night Scenes, by Berserker Jerker; rwilde5.0

Updates
Please edit your review after an update. A designer can ask for the removal of all reviews after an update if he feels that they do not represent the actual version of his submission. Reviews that address issues that are fixed, altered, ameliorated do not serve the visitors of our site. A review has to be a valuable tool for the designer and the downloader.

Recent updates, reviews to edit (In order of date of the update):

02/16/05 Battle of Falkirk, by sSc_Cobra007; Reviewer: Sceletar
02/17/05 Run, homer, Run 1.0, by terrythewhite; Reviewer: Medieval Warfare
02/18/05 Maldon, 991 AD, by Exar; Reviewer: nathbert
03/26/05 ~The War of ~TROY~, by Sceletar; Reviewer: Ruler of Hell, WildcardDow, Leinad le Grand
06/23/05 Hrolf's Adventure (Updated), by GeodesicDragon; Reviewer:rwilde
06/27/05 Siege of the White City,by WhiteTreePaladin; Reviewer: King Bob VI
07/07/05 Siege of Gondor ver 2.1, by AmericanIdiot14; Reviewer: rwilde
07/09/05 Lonely Singing Angel v2-0b (Update:7/10), by paladin_maker0; Reviewer ThUnDeR77

This is the review request thread, I cannot consider review requests posted in other threads of the SD forum or other forums of the Age of Kings Heaven Forums, nor can I consider posts of reviewers in these threads or forums announcing that they review one of the requests of the review request thread. The same applies, but is not limited to posts of designers informing that a certain reviewer will review their work unless the reviewer posts his promise in this thread.

Review Thread History

Hall of Fame
64 clayperboy

500 posts: http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/aokcgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,28445,,all
288 posts: http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/aokcgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,29072,,all
150 posts: http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/aokcgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,29802,,all

938 total plus 2392 below = 3330.

[This message has been edited by Tanneur99 (edited 11-09-2005 @ 09:21 PM).]

Replies:
posted 09-29-03 00:26 AM CT (US)     666 / 2500  
Sorry to hear that you won't be here, Pally, and I hope everything's ok in real life.

zyxomma100- Age of Kings Heaven forumer
Proudly thwarting Dark_Aro's evil plans since 2002
"There is nothing more sad than watching a teutonic knight chasing a petard."
posted 09-29-03 05:23 AM CT (US)     667 / 2500  
Sorry to hear that, but I'm sure you'll return.

Signed,
DaVe.
posted 09-30-03 05:13 PM CT (US)     668 / 2500  
Hi. I wonder if anyone could make a review of my first campaign "Gunnar from Hlidarende - chapter 1" ID 1328. I'm quite new to AOK-TC-scenariomaking so I like to know what I have made good and what needs improving.

Would be very thankful for any review, tips or comments.

posted 09-30-03 05:51 PM CT (US)     669 / 2500  
i want to know how do you make suspension bridges is there as ecret of it please tell me im dying to know
posted 09-30-03 06:11 PM CT (US)     670 / 2500  
yosyp, this is the wrong thread, please go here:

http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/aokcgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,32737,0,60

The Kestrel will be delighted to answer your questions.

posted 09-30-03 06:50 PM CT (US)     671 / 2500  
Okeee, time to get working again...

I will review Gurto's 'Gunnar from Hlidarende.'

[ Your quote could be here! ]*

* Contact information included separately

posted 09-30-03 07:53 PM CT (US)     672 / 2500  
Thank you very much Whitewolf.

I've searched the forum around for some inspiration and found lots of solutions to trigger tricks and such. Hopefully chapter 2 will be a little more advanced (some nice tricks and eye-candy can never be wrong - unless it lags the gameplay).

This forum has A LOT to teach a new map-designer... It really helped me and is still helping me and giving me new ideas (and that's just from searching in old threads)!

posted 09-30-03 08:23 PM CT (US)     673 / 2500  
I did not do it yet Gurto, thank me later.

posted 09-30-03 10:59 PM CT (US)     674 / 2500  
Tanneur, one thing to comment on your review:

Quoted from Tenneur:

MAP DESIGN: The category is lacking effort, only a small part of the map is used, a castle, a stable, a monastery and an archery range surrounded by a one kind of tree forest done with a big brush, very unappealing. 2

Quoted from the review tutorial:

One final note on score map design... only the portion of the map that can be seen during play should be scored. If there are large empty areas that a player never sees, that should not affect the map design rating.

I might see how it lacked appeal... But I could not use any more of the map, and using any other kind of forest would allow the player to leak through.

zyxomma100- Age of Kings Heaven forumer
Proudly thwarting Dark_Aro's evil plans since 2002
"There is nothing more sad than watching a teutonic knight chasing a petard."
posted 10-01-03 05:27 AM CT (US)     675 / 2500  
Hello!
I`ll review "1325 R Fire & Steel, SesameSticks", ok.
/Capa
posted 10-01-03 08:05 AM CT (US)     676 / 2500  
@ AnastasiaKafka

Quoted from AnastasiaKafka from post 661:

I can show you saved games of a scenario that I'm creating where the unit upgrade triggers are set but the units appear injured in the saved games. In other words they are showing red in a portion of their life bars and have not gained their set stats.

The only scenario where I saw this, the archers I got towards the end, was in Panlong. I played many campaigns with upgraded units with and without patch c, but that was the only time this bug showed.

I thought that Alex provided a clear explanation of all those questions in his comments page.

Alex, ENOTH design team, first of I would like to excuse myself, I guess that from my reviews you know that I love your work, but I feel compelled to answer to the above assertions.

Quoted from ENOTH comment page of Prince of Persia:

On how the 'yes' and 'no' taunt-trigger works (and why it does not sometimes).
First, I think, you have to press 60 for 'yes' and 59 for 'no'. But if you have saved the game immediately before answering 'yes' or 'no', i.e. straight after the choice was offered, it will not work. Saved games do not remember AI signals, and this particular trick depends on a conditional AI signal sent by a trigger just before you are asked to answer 'yes' or 'no'. But if you continue the game saved before the choice is suggested (and do not save it before you press ENTER and type 59 or 60), then it will work. It has been tested many times - in all cases if you just continue the game, it works, if you save and continue the saved game - it doesn't. It is not the first time this question is asked, so it may be useful to explain it here.

You call that a clear explanation? Again:

Quote:

But if you continue the game saved before the choice is suggested (and do not save it before you press ENTER and type 59 or 60), then it will work.

This is false. Wrong. Confusing. Misleading. I hope I made myself crystal clear. It was discussed:
http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/aokcgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,32089,,all Ingo gave an alternative in Ulio knowing that, as he put it in his view of ENOTHs' comment (free translation from Ingo 05/11/03): "regarding the taunt bug I have now a different opinion than Enoth. I am certain that in principle all saved and new loaded games are instable regarding the Taunt-Trigger. No doubt, some of these saved games still function, but many don't."

If those players didn't read his comment posted above theirs on the comment page what makes you think they will read your review?

Quoted from Phat_Beast:

I saved before I went to meet the girl, and the trigger still isn't working.

I would say he read the comment and was referring to its wrong content. Maybe somebody reads my review too.

I found the review and even your remarks here somewhat condescending to the many players who played and enjoyed the excellent scenario but never experienced the bug.

You forced me to make some remarks here, but I would have preferred a mail in this matter. My review is supposed to help those that encounter the bug and ENOTH to do an edit.

I also do not recall the victory condition bug that you mention in your review.

I do hope that you are not questioning my honesty and fairness towards the designer. The bug exists, if you do not recall it you probably killed all villagers before the military units.

You once stated to me that you thought that my review of Prince of Persia was not my best review.

I do not recall that statement and I would never attack a review of yours in public as you do with mine.

I also must admit that in my opinion your reviews of ENOTH designs are not your best either.

Your opinion is welcome and I have no argument against your statement. Just one remark, another review you attacked fiercely in SD was my review of Gaiku Airashii by Inquizative, it seems that the designer does not share your opinion.

Quoted from Inquizative of Tsunami Studios 02/28/03:

I never did get a chance to thank you for the very well done review of GA.... Are you gonna be reviewing over at AoMH? If so, Tsunami has some stuff coming out in the near future, myself included.

Quoted from AnastasiaKafka:

Your end comment refers to ENOTH as a singular person and they are a team.

You said that it is one designer and some researchers and play testers. So when I talk about ENOTHs' work I am referring to one single person, the designer.

posted 10-01-03 10:56 AM CT (US)     677 / 2500  
Tanneur:
I am not responsible for your comments here.

I've never attacked any of your reviews, and you most certainly did give your opinion on my review of Prince of Persia publicly.

Yes, it is/was a clear explanation, given all that was known about the taunt bug at the time. It reflected what was tested and what was experienced. Ingo's research came after Alex's, and reflected all that was known at the time about the bug that didn't occur for most players of Prince of Persia.

My point is that I hardly think that the comments made in the comment section cried for your review.

Your review did not fix the bug, or did it?

Philip made a comment about not experiencing the bug at all in Ulio...not finding it now. Anyway, that is the point I'm making about the bug, and about the condescension in your remarks here and in your review.

If you think I agree with Inquizative or Ingo about everything, your wrong. I have disagreements with both that survive today.

Your last remark is more of the condescension that I spoke of. You have made a mistake, and the world didn't end. ENOTH is a team, and represents more than the one designer.

What I questioned in my previous statements was the notion that the classic design Prince of Persia, cried for your review, and nothing else. I disagree.

Prince of Persia is an excellent Campaign, and my precedent 5.0 marks this in every category.

"I take it that this is the Anastasia Scud pines for?" - Epic Commander
"What Ana said. Use sugar and the whip." - aka the Pilot
"I think you will realize the emphasis was on Ana and Cake." - Monk

[This message has been edited by AnastasiaKafka (edited 10-01-2003 @ 11:50 AM).]

posted 10-01-03 12:37 PM CT (US)     678 / 2500  
Hallo zyxomma100

Quote:

I might see how it lacked appeal... But I could not use any more of the map, and using any other kind of forest would allow the player to leak through.

Thank you for your comment. Map design is easy to rate. The reviewer evaluates if a design is a random map or of random map quality which scores three. I considered your map of an inferior quality compared to a random map, a two. "A rating of 2 is somewhere between a pathetic map and a random map." Pathetic maps "look completely unrealistic and are quite unattractive." Your map was obviously better than that. Still unattractive and somehow unrealistic. Take your tents in the entrance to the fortress. I mean who would erect them in the way to a gate. A broken road would be nice, if you need obstacles, you can place rocks, some trees, bushes, haycocks, water, there are many possibilities. The same applies for the castle area. Many RPG/RPS style scenarios with five rated maps do not allow the player to leak through a forest and have a variety of trees. In plus of trees you can use rocks, mines, river, buildings, bushes and cliffs to stop the player. Also I did only rate what I saw during game play, I am aware of that part of the tutorial and quoted it in reviews, also seize of a used map does not matter.

Why couldn't you use any more of the map? I mean you need more spawn points for an edit and preferable five in the castle area, which will be impossible in the dimensions that area represents right now.

posted 10-04-03 03:56 PM CT (US)     679 / 2500  
I reviewed Gurto's Gunnar from Hlidarende - chapter 1 .

posted 10-05-03 02:42 PM CT (US)     680 / 2500  
I need someone to review my utility. It just came out so itll be 1st on the utilities. And you can also click my sig. Thx!

-----======KahnVero's Passage=====-----
-----========IN PRODUCTION=====-----
Email::: Billabong12126@aol.com
==AoK Heaven==
---The Medieval Atomic Bomb---
--The Draw Bridge Trick--
posted 10-05-03 11:11 PM CT (US)     681 / 2500  
I will review The Medieval Atomic Bomb.

posted 10-06-03 01:15 PM CT (US)     682 / 2500  
Thank you for your review Whitewolf. I will certainly follow your suggestion when I have the time.

But there is one thing that was odd, you only reviewed the first scenario? There are 4 more... I downloaded the campaign and when I tried it I realized that I had made some strange mistake because there was only the first scenario when I used the "play custom scenario" but in the map editor for creating campaigns all scenarios were listed as part of the campaign.

Anyway, I have uploaded a new file and this time I tested the campaign and all 5 scenarios work.

Do you think you could make a new review of the functioning campaign with the 5 scenarios instead of only the first?

I would be very glad if you could.

posted 10-06-03 03:16 PM CT (US)     683 / 2500  
Yes I will, Gurto. Sorry, I was a bit confused with that issue too.

posted 10-06-03 06:39 PM CT (US)     684 / 2500  
Review request of Utility ID 378: New Aspects New Object Templates by Tsunami Studios

posted 10-06-03 07:55 PM CT (US)     685 / 2500  
Hi can i request a review on my campaign globilization. I'd really appreciate it. It's in the blacksmith and is a build and destroy campaign.

Terry the white
Proud member ofDg
Latest works in progress- The Noob Saga 2.
Quote of my week:Cause someone needs to support the barley farmers.
posted 10-08-03 01:55 AM CT (US)     686 / 2500  
Terry, if your scenario is not one of the latest uploaded, it would be appreciated if you could also include the ID of the download.

Signed,
DaVe.
posted 10-08-03 10:06 AM CT (US)     687 / 2500  
1278 is globilization. It's reached it's 600th download!

Terry the white
Proud member ofDg
Latest works in progress- The Noob Saga 2.
Quote of my week:Cause someone needs to support the barley farmers.
posted 10-08-03 04:49 PM CT (US)     688 / 2500  
Hello!
Tanneur, i have changed my mind. I will not review "1325 Fire & Steel, SesameSticks". My campaign contest takes the little time i have for Aok (at this period). The contest is going on fine, BTW. When it is finnished (january/february somthing) i will probably start reviewing again, so don`t wory ;-).

BNC, you said that you have started reviewing again. Thats good. Are you interested in being a judge in my contest (we are short of reviewers (at this moment ;-) ))? If i have already asked you and you said "No thanks" back then, i have forget that so all i can do if that is the case is apologize in advance.
/Capa

posted 10-08-03 08:11 PM CT (US)     689 / 2500  
Whitewolf, when are you gunna review my utility? Its ok if you cant, but I need a review quick! Dunno why..

-----======KahnVero's Passage=====-----
-----========IN PRODUCTION=====-----
Email::: Billabong12126@aol.com
==AoK Heaven==
---The Medieval Atomic Bomb---
--The Draw Bridge Trick--

[This message has been edited by Murdok509 (edited 10-08-2003 @ 08:16 PM).]

posted 10-09-03 07:52 PM CT (US)     690 / 2500  

Quote:

Please be patient as a skilled review takes some time.

Yeah. Therefore...

I just submitted it. 4.5

Next time just say that you want it done fast, and I will try to get it that way. I have also Gurto's campaign to rereview you know. And a life for that matter

posted 10-10-03 03:57 PM CT (US)     691 / 2500  
I'll take New Aspects New Object Templates. I should have the review posted by later tonight.
posted 10-10-03 04:28 PM CT (US)     692 / 2500  
I'll review 1278 globilization, by terrythewhite.
posted 10-10-03 07:29 PM CT (US)     693 / 2500  
Review of New Aspects New Object Templates.
posted 10-11-03 05:16 AM CT (US)     694 / 2500  
Thanks DW!

[This message has been edited by AnastasiaKafka (edited 10-12-2003 @ 08:28 PM).]

posted 10-11-03 12:58 PM CT (US)     695 / 2500  
Could someone review my single-player campaign Vengence of an Empire demo?
posted 10-12-03 01:19 PM CT (US)     696 / 2500  
WhiteWolf: How are things going on the review of my campaign? I'm curious to know what you thought of it

No hurry, I just had to ask the qeustion since I've been so anxious to read the review

posted 10-12-03 04:22 PM CT (US)     697 / 2500  
I will tell you the things that you need to work on, you update Gunnar, and I will review it then. Do you give me your concent? Otherwise I will just review the original file.

It became more interesting in the next scenarioes by the way. I think the tri-town one was the best.
You should use all of the map. Making many scenarioes which use small parts of the map spoils gameplay. It is better to have everything close by, OR the paths between every location can be covered with eye-candy and side-quests.
You can actually include all of your scenarioes in one. The biggest problem are the players, but I think you can manage it:

1. Obviously
2. Hildarende -all neutral or ally civilians
4. Clan of Gunnalug (spelling?) -G, and his relatives
5. Clan of Njal -N and his relatives, you can have it as an option to join either one. And you do not have to join Njal anyway.
6. Witch of the Black Forest -one and only
7. 3 Towns of the Green Vale (or something else)
8. Clan of Geir -he could be the one who lost his wife

Make Gunnar a Hero by the way. And could you make the instructions a little clearer? I thought I was supposed to keep the witch alive, not to keep Hrafners away from the forest. Her punishment did not do me much damage though, the animals fought with G's relatives instead .
Also, could you give some more troops to each neighbour?

I think this is enough for now.

[This message has been edited by WhiteWolf (edited 10-12-2003 @ 04:34 PM).]

posted 10-12-03 05:55 PM CT (US)     698 / 2500  
That sounds fine.

All of your advices were really good! The only thing I know I don't want to do is to make it all happen in one scanerio. I like the idea of dividing it into smeller parts.

I will start remaking the campaign as soon as I can and then you can review the updated version

posted 10-12-03 06:07 PM CT (US)     699 / 2500  
Great. Good luck with it.

@Tannuer99: What do we do with my incomplete review?
I say delete it and adjust my Review Count.

I will do Fire & Steel by SesameSticks then.

posted 10-12-03 09:08 PM CT (US)     700 / 2500  
Sorry for the late update.

WhiteWolf I will delete your review, thank you for your good work and help.

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 18 19 20 21 22 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 72  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Review Requests, about Reviewing and Tutorials
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames