You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Ultimate Design Team (no money involved)
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 07-25-04 01:57 AM CT (US)   
I am starting my own scenario design team, called SCX Thug Team. Please join. Here are all the positions open
(Ordered by Rank):

Leader's Personal Worker - The highest position available. Takes orders only from Leader, which is me.

General Worker Master - Commands all the workers. Takes orders only from Leader's Personal Worker.

General Worker - They do all the scenario designing, map designing, trigger-work, sound file management, campaign creating, and obey General Worker Master, and the three above get all the credit from all projects created.

Unofficial Member - Start here, as soon as you give an example of your skills, you become a General Worker.

Email me only if you want to join!
whatokayyeah2002 at yahoo dot com

You will not regret joining STT. We here at STT ensure a friendly atmosphere to our members and a great experience of belonging to, a great, fun, exciting, and entertaining scenario design team!

[This message has been edited by capahnzNsenaryoz (edited 08-15-2004 @ 06:56 PM).]

Replies:
posted 07-25-04 02:10 AM CT (US)     1 / 47  
LOL

Current Projects:
Abandoned 3%
posted 07-25-04 04:16 AM CT (US)     2 / 47  
Lol! Too funny!

CapahnzNsenaryoz is a smurf of MKIV. It's fairly easy to add two and two together. ("NEW CAPAIHN! VIKINGS RIVENGE!") I can't believe that Aro thought that he was serious.

OK, folks, charade is over. Please exit in an orderly fashion.

posted 07-25-04 12:34 PM CT (US)     3 / 47  
*enters*
*leaves in orderly fasion*

Wassup????
I Am...
€ñdórås Thé €lƒ
•METC Design Teäm Loyalist••
Random Quote
"If I'm white Chocolate, then that must mean Michael Jackson is Chocolate Milk." - Some Random person I met at camp
posted 07-25-04 12:54 PM CT (US)     4 / 47  
What is a smurf?

Like I said, I don't mean to act n00bish on purpose.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ T H E F R E A K O ________
· Proud Forumer of AOKH ·
posted 07-25-04 01:00 PM CT (US)     5 / 47  
Dont ask unless you really want to know or I could just say a Smurf is a...

BattleSkill

posted 07-25-04 01:02 PM CT (US)     6 / 47  
A n00b?

posted 07-25-04 01:35 PM CT (US)     7 / 47  
fadawah, be you referring to this ?
and who is this MKIV guy?

Bah.
posted 07-25-04 01:50 PM CT (US)     8 / 47  
But that thread was in the year 2000 o_0

___________Zero___________
I only wish I had wit.
posted 07-25-04 02:45 PM CT (US)     9 / 47  

Quoted from aoc_freako:

A n00b?

No it's someone who makes multiple acounts.

posted 07-25-04 02:46 PM CT (US)     10 / 47  
A smurf is a username belonging to someone who already has a username. For example, my name is dark_blade, but if I also joined as blah_blah_blah then blah_blah_blah would be my smurf. I don't know if it's classified as a smurf without malicious intent.

D_B

Đąŗķ_ίļąđę - ĄőĶĦ Főŗųmmęŗ Şįŋčę 2003

an era of glory has passed - may the arcade live on
posted 07-25-04 02:47 PM CT (US)     11 / 47  

Quote:

But that thread was in the year 2000 o_0

right, so whoever tried to redo (or copy/paste) viking revenge ripped it off this

Bah.
posted 07-25-04 03:56 PM CT (US)     12 / 47  

Quote:

and the three above get all the credit from all projects created.

Why? They should at least get some credit.

(―`·._.·[ζ_/€±¦ ΡΏ©k§tε ¦±€\_ζ]·._.·΄―)
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±
posted 07-25-04 04:25 PM CT (US)     13 / 47  
See? I was right.
posted 07-25-04 04:49 PM CT (US)     14 / 47  
OK guys, lets let this sink. It's not worth it.

D_B

Đąŗķ_ίļąđę - ĄőĶĦ Főŗųmmęŗ Şįŋčę 2003

an era of glory has passed - may the arcade live on
posted 07-25-04 06:11 PM CT (US)     15 / 47  

Quoted from Mister or Miss Fadawah:

CapahnzNsenaryoz is a smurf of MKIV.

When I was a young child, I enjoyed watching the smurf cartoons, but I can assure you that I am a human being, not one of those blue-skinned mystical creatures. And I do not belong to this "MKIV" that you speak of. I am nobody's pet.
posted 07-25-04 06:13 PM CT (US)     16 / 47  
LOL

I'm still laughing...
That is the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Wassup????
I Am...
€ñdórås Thé €lƒ
•METC Design Teäm Loyalist••
Random Quote
"If I'm white Chocolate, then that must mean Michael Jackson is Chocolate Milk." - Some Random person I met at camp
posted 07-25-04 06:49 PM CT (US)     17 / 47  
This is most probably a joke inspided by TDS's joke 4 years ago.
And that shouldnt amaze people, since that joke was mentioned in a thread, "The n00b Saba".

If isnt, i think this team has nothing to offer than the previous teams that were created in this month(summer for who have it).

--
Best regards

Balazs
posted 07-25-04 06:59 PM CT (US)     18 / 47  

Quote:

General Slave (64 positions available) - They do all the scenario designing, map designing, trigger-work, sound file management, campaign creating, and obey General Slave Master, and the three above get all the credit from all projects created.

So they do all the work and the three higher ranking people get all the credit? That doesn't sound fair (and probably is the reason you are only getting critism). Good luck trying to get 64 people.

Quote:

Groupies (123 positions available) - Their purpose is just to increase the size of this design team. They get to follow and praise the rest of us wherever we go.

I don't think people would want to just join to do nothing.

3 Command Positions
64 "Slaves"
+ 123 "Groupies

Good luck getting that many people to join that team when only 3/210 get credit.

Advice: If you want 209 other people to join (I don't think that there is that many people that frequent the Scenario Design Forum), actually give them credit and something useful. And I think that your expecations for members are high - almost everyone on AoKH (and even HeavenGames) would have to join your team to meet your goals.

Quote:

You will not regret joining STT. We here at STT ensure a friendly atmosphere to our members and a great experience of being owned by, er.., belonging to, a great, fun, exciting, and entertaining scenario design team!

If you don't give people credit for their hard work, they'll probably regret it.

[EDIT: The bottom line is to give everyone in the team credit and start your expecations low (you can raise them later as your team grows).]

>>>>>Emperor Michael<<<<<
Current Project(s):
A Viking's Saga (Age of Empires 2: The Conquerors Expainsion Campaign - 9%)
The Streets of Constantinople (Age of Empires 2: The Conquerors Expansion Campaign - 3%)
The Curse of the Ghost Ship (Age of Empires 2: The Conquerors Expansion Campaign - 1%)

[This message has been edited by Emperor Michael (edited 07-25-2004 @ 07:04 PM).]

posted 07-25-04 07:01 PM CT (US)     19 / 47  
I say go with 10 or 20 TOPPS.

~Ãû$tïñ Powrs~
INTERNATIONAL MAN OF MYSTERY
Coolness:
Smartness:
Sexyness:
posted 07-25-04 07:03 PM CT (US)     20 / 47  
Any website link?
posted 07-25-04 07:07 PM CT (US)     21 / 47  
The whole theme of slaves and pretty much no other info probably means it's a joke (or a thread made by a racist). A website would make it slightly more believable.

Current Project(s):
The Streets of Constantinople (Age of Empires 2: The Conquerors Expansion Campaign - 3%)
The Curse of the Ghost Ship (Age of Empires 2: The Conquerors Expansion Campaign - 1%)
posted 07-25-04 10:04 PM CT (US)     22 / 47  

Quote:

A website would make it slightly more believable

Or make the joke deeper.
Anyway, i think this joke went too far away,Not even DGDN has too many members, i swear.

--
Best regards

Balazs
posted 07-25-04 10:26 PM CT (US)     23 / 47  
If your going to do a design team EVERYBODY has to work And you can't have "slave" positions that makes you sound like a racist, and I hate racists (I'm not saying you are one)

Heres what a design team should look like

1 Commander in Chief
4-5 SD'ers
Optional:
sound guys
modders

~Ãû$tïñ Powrs~
INTERNATIONAL MAN OF MYSTERY
Coolness:
Smartness:
Sexyness:
posted 07-25-04 11:52 PM CT (US)     24 / 47  

Quote:

SCX Thug Team

Haha.

//•/ (¬, (\ (Ή ―)― () )¬,
\•\\ ==============
//•/ AoKH Forumer

posted 07-26-04 11:16 AM CT (US)     25 / 47  
Oh. It's a joke spoof of SCN Punk...

Current Project(s):
posted 07-26-04 12:28 PM CT (US)     26 / 47  

Quote:

Groupies (123 positions available)

LOL!!!!11!!!1!!

But anyway, oh gosh. You are one weird guy.. Tsk, tsk, tsk.. Well, come on everybody, let's get outta Lalaville.

posted 07-26-04 03:08 PM CT (US)     27 / 47  

Quote:

OK guys, lets let this sink. It's not worth it.

D_B

The best thing said in this thread. Let it die.

Current Project(s):
posted 07-27-04 09:11 AM CT (US)     28 / 47  
Lol, someone did this at SWGBH too.

B e n d e r s . . . © 2004

ex SWGBH scn designer
ex BFME2H cherub
posted 07-27-04 09:57 AM CT (US)     29 / 47  

Quote:

When I was a young child, I enjoyed watching the smurf cartoons, but I can assure you that I am a human being, not one of those blue-skinned mystical creatures. And I do not belong to this "MKIV" that you speak of. I am nobody's pet.

This thread tortures me.

Been stuck at MS for 2 years ! need helppp
posted 07-27-04 04:03 PM CT (US)     30 / 47  
I think I hurt my side laughing!

What something wrong with my sig?
posted 08-04-04 11:14 PM CT (US)     31 / 47  
Emperor_Julian: Hah ha, you're right. It was a joke! The titles. I would never actually refer to one of my fellow members as a slave! So, as you can see from the topic post, I have changed the all the words "slave" to "worker".

Emperor Michael (from post #18): Those numbers aren't goals, they're limits. So basically, they are my "humorous" way of saying that there are no limits, at least for now.

Nicksta_22: Yes, of course everyone will recieve credit where credit is appropriate. What it means exactly, is that the top three members will recieve credit alongside the main creators.

Also, let me be a bit more clear on the rankings. When you first enter, you are a Groupie. The moment you give an example of your skills, you become a General Worker. The General Worker Master will probably be decided by election, I am not 100% sure yet. As for the Leader's Personal Worker, that one is selected by moi.

I am glad to see a few people laugh and enjoy my jokes...

The web-site is 16% complete, which is way incomplete to publicize, at least IMHO...

Endoras_the_Elf and DarckRedd (refering to your posts in the closed thread): If you wish to join, you will need to send me a request by email. So until then, you are unofficial members.

Thank you.

P.S. Haters: Mister\Miss Aro has informed me that AoKH does not support teams that require payment from members, so I have taken that concept out. Why do you still denounce this team?

[This message has been edited by capahnzNsenaryoz (edited 08-13-2004 @ 10:08 PM).]

posted 08-05-04 06:19 AM CT (US)     32 / 47  
Probably because it is by far the dumbest team to see the light. Either you're still joking, or you're still a dumbass.
posted 08-05-04 06:37 AM CT (US)     33 / 47  
Look capahnz no one cares, If you feel like humiliating yourself fine go ahead.

BattleSkill

posted 08-05-04 09:24 PM CT (US)     34 / 47  

Quote:

This is most probably a joke inspided by TDS's joke 4 years ago.

Thank heaven, a breakthrough.

posted 08-05-04 09:25 PM CT (US)     35 / 47  
Is there a link to the webiste?
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Ultimate Design Team (no money involved)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames