Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Espionage: The Assassin
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 04-04-06 05:33 PM CT (US)   

The History

The old, almost anchient King Dorin was dying. As such, his kingdom was falling apart. The number of bandit attacks was increasing, and Dorin didn't have the strength to do anything about it. There was also the threat of other cities and kingdoms that Dorin had made enemies of in past years. But all was not a lost cause. The king's son, Izhilam was gradually taking control of the city's goverment. Then tragety struck. The old king Dorin had died. Now, without the influence and supervision of his deseased father, Izhilem became a harsh ruler. He became such a harsh ruler that a rebelion formed. They called themselves "Vadanians.

The Vadanians' power was growing and an increasing amount of people were joining. Then all of it was gone. Izhilem sent a platoon of soldiers to destroy the Vadanian HQ. Few were left alive. The surviving leaders were exacuted. The remaining people were sent to the dungeons.

Three years later, a former Vadanian was plotting an escape. His name was Jonas. This is where the story begins.

The Briefing

Part 1 of Mission-The Great Raid: You will play as Hellfire and you must escape and free the Vadanian prisoners. You can try to free the other prisoners, but can you trust them? You may be endangering the mission by setting some of the prisoners free- they could be from rival gangs, mass-murdurers, serial killer etc.

Part 2 of Mission-The Reforming: Occurs after the Great Raid. Controling the Vadanians led by Hellfire, you must bring them to a deserted island by comandeering the warship Magellan. There you will find a group of nomads. They will help you if you help them. You must kill a pack of wolves that has been feeding off of the group of nomads. the alpha male is Xaq the Savage. There is aprox. 10 wolves in the pack. To build up your base, you will use the nomads to gather resources.

Part 3 of the Mission-The Assassin: Occurs after the Reforming. You start at the Vadanian Base as Hellfire, and you take a small ship to the mainland. Then you will gather enough information to break into the Castle, and kill Izhilem by several ways, which will not be revealed (hehehe). The forumers who volenteered will be most noticable in this part of the mission.

green+bold=important person/group/whatever

The Cameos

note that the cameo does not have to equal you real life information (unless you want it too ). Just Copy/paste and fill out this:

Nickname:
Personality:
Background/Biography:
*Race/Class:
Unit:
*Sidequest:

*optional

So it would look like this (as an example):
Nickname: cheese
Personality: Hyperactive; sarcastic; outgoing; Talks alot; dark/almost evil.
Background/Biography: cheese had a cheerful childhood, untill his 32 birthday, when his family was taken away for treason. Then he swore that he would help a man named Jonas, who said he was creating a rebelion. So he joined. 3 year later, the HQ was raided, but when he was not there. ever since then he felt murderous and guilty.
*Race/Class: Elf; Berserker
Unit: Throwing Axman
*Sidequest: kill ________insert name here and steal his money and I'll give you a machetti.

The Rules

A) Don't put your personality as "Mysterious but honorable man with a sword used by a god/king/whatever." Sure, that's an ideal thing to put, but we need variety!

Umm... that's it

Other info

your race is what species you are. Your class is what your profession is. If you want to be a race or class that isn't displayed, then just put tell me to put it on the list.

Races

Human
    elf
    dwarf
    orc
    half-elf
    half-orc
    halfling
    gnome
    pheasant
    jk

Class
Military Classes

Fighter- Is in the front lines of battle; rather strong.
    Berserker- like a fighter; covers self with blood to work self into a frenzy.
    Archer- expert shot; more in the back not as strong as fighter.
    Rouge- not really in battles; spylike; good at breaking in to places and picking locks.
    Ranger- wilderness survival expert. equally good at close combat and arhery.
    Necromancer- causes death and destruction without having to use weapons, only magic.

Civilian Classes
    Manure Cleanup Man/Women- Person who cleans up the crap of your choice.
    Blacksmith- Makes horseshoes, swords, gates, and other metal objects. look it up yourself! www.dictionary.com
    Merchent- Person who ships/transports goods and services from city to city.
    Toolsmith- Person who makes tools (hammers, picks, shovels, chainsaws, Etc.
    Realtor- Person who sells houses.
    sailor- Person who manages, sails, and uses ships. aslo a military class.
    fisherman- person who fishes for fish.
    Encyclopedia Salesman- A very dangerous job. you must travel to people's homes and sell encyclopedias. See Here for info about successful and unsuccessful Encyclopedia Salesmen.

NOTE: I am limiting the number of Neocracemers to 3, so be the first to get it! (fight for it! )
1 Necromancer spot left

Participants

Nickname: Paul (PaulC2001)
Personality: grumpy
Race/Class: I'm just a grumpy old man: I don't do anything but drink tea and grumble about how the sun used to be warmer and my shoes used to be bigger.
Unit: Monk I guess, missionary if you're feeling wild.
Sidequest: Bring me tea? Find my slippers? Kill my grandchildren cause they don't ever bloody visit? A few ideas...

Nickname: Shark the Light Gray/Blue (sharrkmaster)
Personality: Bi-polar, changes moods almost instantaneously for random reasons. Ex: Is about to kill someone, but instead gives them candy because he saw a caterpillar turning into a butterfly...etc... anything random will work. Slightly naive, but knows more than people think.
Additional Info: (i have a vague idea in my head. here goes nothing) He is neutral in the beginning (at least the player should be made to think so), but he secretly wants to see no spies live. Has an intense hatred toward backstabbing and is slightly crazy in the head and thinks that everyone lives in his own little fantasy world with knights, honor, valor, etc... (Kind of like Don Quixote if you know what I'm talking about). Spies obviously don't have any of those values. His background life as a child and even as an adult remains a mystery to this day. (But it probably has something to do with his parents being killed by spies... actually make his parents get killed by the good side. I want my character to be seen as evil)
Race/Class:
Class: NECROMANCER!! Mwahaha... I had to take it. =P
Race: Half-Elf
Unit: Mangudai (they just look sweet). If I'm on foot, put me as a samurai.
Sidequest: Hmm... Anything that you can think of. Maybe a quest to find my favorite cheese. I give them a clue as to where to find it, and it'll be kind of like a scavenger hunt. ^_^ Be creative with this.. I think this will make an interesting game.

EDIT: Oh, and if you can't tell, I want a pretty big part in this. Maybe not so big as to become a main figure in the storyline, but maybe as a sort of mystery/random sidequest giver.

Name: DuzzyDufe Hild (fuzzydude45)

Preferred Unit: (going out on a stretch here) Cobra Car! If not that....A Harold Hardraade, And If you don�t want a hero a Elite Throwing Axeman (Lots Of Choices)
Personality: Vary Timid, Doesn't prefer company! Goes outside to get supplies once a week, usually the glummest day. Can only be described as the man that's never seen! He is almost like an assassin (More on this later, still working out details)
Background/Biography: An Assassin With Many identity's, Never liked company because he was always afraid someone might be a spy attempting revenge(Has gone senile in his Big career) Has been in more then 2000 spy missions(No typo there) And has never cared for anyone except his own life until he got married! He got married after a few years in the spy business (Bad Spelling) to the most beautiful girl in his eyes, Monica Cille, Once he got married to her(A fellow spy) They had gone on many Missions together, More the 3/4 of Duzzydufe's Missions were with her, She had never cared for his life like he cared for hers though, Only for his money and other benefits Once He had become old she left him to join one of his worst enemies! After that, Duzzydufe never trusted anyone ever again, He just lived alone in his house. His parents were killed for information when he was a child, This is partly why he is(Was) a spy, To get revenge on the one's who did this to his parents

As A Kid(More Additional Information): While a kid, He had a "Awkward" Hobby, Knife throwing, If he could not throw knives he would throw anything sharp or could Pierce "Wood" It is said if he were to put his mind to something or had gotten angry strange thing would happen, Strange thing in which nobody understood or could explain! Also, He listened to lots of the landscape, it is said he knew every part of it, from the design on the ground to the Leaves on the trees. Also, He enjoyed gardening, when he had his Mansion built he had a VERY large Garden made for it. He was planning on making it bigger but unfortunately, the gardener had an accident, As if someone wanted everything he cared about messed up!

His Personal Life: His Wife Had left him after he had almost had her killed in one of his missions, One of his enemies had been holding her captive and when going to get her the Person had made a threat on her life and he had taken a leap of fate and went to save her by knocking the weapon out of his hand, It was successful but barely, She had gotten a haircut lets say! Once this had happened, although he had told her various times he was sorry she still left to join Aro! Although he has never seen her since, He knows she is still alive from the news, it had been saying of recent spy missions that fit her description. After this He has had several dates but none he has ever stucken with for more then 2 date, they all thought he was too "Closed in."
Race/Class: Race is Elf, Class is rouge.
SideQuests: Do something to get him to join your side as a teammate.

Yes I know, It�s just like a Study in Scarlet but I do like this character, and because he is part spy, Could he be like a partner to the main character or an affiliate or maybe a helping hand? Thanks.

Nickname: Fredrick (Super_Cell_51)
Personality: Just a quiet little gnome who keeps his thoughts to himself. He loves nature and one of his favorite pastimes is lawngoming elves. He has good morals, and he doesn't like murdering people. He is a spy.
Race/Class:
Race: Gnome
Class: Rouge
Unit: Samurai
Sidequest: Sneak into city undetected and steal the King's robe and crown. Bring it to Markarios Jakens. You must get into the King's Inner Court without being detected. These are just some ideas...

Nickname: Dark_Reign
Personality: Outgoing, hard-working, always offers to help
Background/Biography: He is a struggling young man with a low paying job as a Sheep Manure Delivery Boy, trying to make money to marry his true love, a nobles daughter. *Awwwwww*
*Race/Class: Peseant/Human
Unit: Trade Cart lol
*Sidequest: Help find a replacement wheel for Dark_Reign's cart which was broken while traveling in rough country, he can't finish his job without it.
How�s THAT for variety

Nickname: Tommy (Tommy Harms)
Personality: Rude, Grumpy, and Mean.
Background/Biography: King's Guard is working for a sword, shield, and new armor. Is single and does not want to be married.
Race: Human
Class: Ranger
Unit: La Hire
Sidequest: None

Nickname: Uncle-Jammy (Surge)
Personality: A sensitive but very alone creature
Background/Biography: Local pedophile
Race/Class: Gnome
Unit: Teutonic Knight?
Sidequest: Become salivated and learn to live with kids

Nickname: Lord Scud
Personality: A guy with a short temper, but really wants inner peace with the world, by using his power to control!
Background/Biography:
Race/Class: Necromancer
Unit: Frankish Paladin or Tk
Sidequest: Serve with Scud to help him expand his magical power.

Nickname: TheTrebuchet
Personality: Sarcastic
Background/Biography: The only remaining guard of an trade route.
Race/Class: Human/Ranger
Unit: Belisarus
Sidequest: Give me 300 gold, and I will join the main hero's group.

Nickname: cheese
Personality: Hyperactive; sarcastic; outgoing; Talks alot; dark/almost evil.
Background/Biography: cheese had a cheerful childhood, untill his 32 birthday, when his family was taken away for treason. Then he swore that he would help a man named Jonas, who said he was creating a rebelion. So he joined. 3 year later, the HQ was raided, but when he was not there. ever since then he felt murderous and guilty.
*Race/Class: Elf; Berserker
Unit: Throwing Axman
*Sidequest: kill ________insert name here and steal his money and I'll give you a machetti.

Nickname: The Loner
Personality: Silent and hermit-like. Doesn't speek much, only when neccesary. Pretty egoistic sometimes, doesn't care much about others
Background/Biography: When he was 13, he was tought to become a White Wizard. When he was 33, his training was done and he sat off to become a known wizard. But when he got to know that all his family was killed by enemy forces, he got into exile and became a hermit, a loner. He lived on a mountain for 31 years, until you found him... He wont follow you if the task isn't something extremly for the wolrd or something that can get his family back
*Race/Class: Human/None (if acceptable. if not, he's a fisher. He loves to go fishing)
Unit: Hrolf the Ganger (Scythian Scout, if on horseback)
*Sidequest: Go to the Underworld and try to get his parents and family back. He cannot succed, but through this journey he understands why he cannot just think about himself, and now leaves his loner-style life and helps others more.

Total: 11

Screenshots
Lighthouse | Slum Village | The Destroyed HQA bit corrupted. | City Dungeon | Port Gatemuch more corrupted | The Palace why must these be corrupted?!? | The Park | Part of the Town | Wolf Den

Progress

Terrain: 99%
Players: 100%
Humanoid Creations: 95%
Triggers: 0%
Modding: 0%
Plot/Storyline: 99%
Total:60%

As far as modding goes, I won't have much to do, if any. Does GeniEd2 Enhanced count as modding? Of course it does; there's a thread about it in the Modding Forum.

News

changed hero dude's name.
sweet new pict!
The plot unravels...
More classes than can be counted!
Check out the Screenies!
Listed particapants differently.
New History!!
copyright (c) 2006 i like cheese. publisher: who really cares ltd. All rights reserved.
Credits: Thanks Oliver, for some ideas, all the dudes at aok heaven, and Aro, who made the sweet hellokitty.
I reserve the right that if you copy I can legally blow you head off with a shotgun.

Signature Pending.

[This message has been edited by i like cheese (edited 06-21-2006 @ 03:21 PM).]

Replies:
posted 04-09-06 09:18 AM CT (US)     36 / 75  
Lwangnomes, you know, everyoens tlaking bout "hit you over th heda with a lawngnome"

Read my depsrate hosuwives game thread and you'll see example of lawngnomes being the new "spam" thing, and also in splash splash. Ceaser is a big offender of going on about lawngnomes.

¬_¬ Scuddles: Rhymes with huggles© ¬_¬
"Scud: the man who could even make God feel foolish." - A Banned User
"Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia
posted 04-09-06 09:20 AM CT (US)     37 / 75  
thanks, man. Your quick

(_(_(_ World of Warcraft _)_)_)
(_(_(_(_(_( = [|]Level: 85 Pierce [|] = )_)_)_)_)_)
(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_( = [|] Class: Warrior[|] = )_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)
(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_( = [|]Race: Human [|] = )_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)
(_(_(_( = WizardBoy: | Proud member of AOK = Click to add population = )_)_)_)
posted 04-09-06 09:26 AM CT (US)     38 / 75  
See, so cameo are in, and will stay in. For i like the idea, brings the commuinty into a project.

I might use cameos in my next scenario i'm pallning (no longer that drinking game,somethign different - a very good idea for an rpg - got a great story planned). But i might just use them as small units on the side (like epxloring a town, one unit might be called "Wizardboy" and they say one line or diaglouge) or rnaging upto small side quests or full blown parts like Noob-saga and Ollies mudre mystery - all made up of cameos.

"Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia
posted 04-09-06 11:18 AM CT (US)     39 / 75  
God, not another cameo-frenzy again.

"Especially awe-inspiring is the fact that any single brain is made up of atoms that were forged in the hearts of countless stars billions of years ago... These atoms now form a conglomerate – your brain – that can not only ponder the very stars that gave it birth but can also think about its own ability to think and wonder about its own ability to wonder. With the arrival of humans…the universe has suddenly become conscious of itself. This, truly, is the greatest mystery of all." - Rama
posted 04-09-06 11:51 AM CT (US)     40 / 75  
There everywhere, but my explantion above you Surge explains it all me thinks.

posted 04-09-06 12:21 PM CT (US)     41 / 75  
Cameo stuff get a lot of attention, so when you put in cameo characters, you can expect higher download numbers...But I still don't like it, it's attention hunting... ;-/

"Especially awe-inspiring is the fact that any single brain is made up of atoms that were forged in the hearts of countless stars billions of years ago... These atoms now form a conglomerate – your brain – that can not only ponder the very stars that gave it birth but can also think about its own ability to think and wonder about its own ability to wonder. With the arrival of humans…the universe has suddenly become conscious of itself. This, truly, is the greatest mystery of all." - Rama
posted 04-09-06 12:27 PM CT (US)     42 / 75  
True, but Oliver's idea is quite good, a murder mystery (sounds boring) but featuring the players of the commuinty, making it interesting and same with the n00b saga - but instead it is build solely on the characters at AOkH.

posted 04-09-06 01:20 PM CT (US)     43 / 75  
I wasn't criticizing Oliver's scenario. Ollie is beyond critique.

posted 04-09-06 01:43 PM CT (US)     44 / 75  

Quoted from Scud:

a murder mystery (sounds boring)

You think that sounds boring? Hmm.
I thought it sounded really cool. I was thinking about doing a type of Murder Mystery(before Ollies thread), but without cameos. Guess that would've failed.

dannyking.me

posted 04-09-06 04:50 PM CT (US)     45 / 75  
Well, some are boring, the American one from the 80s they keep repeating on the afternoons are boring. More modern are better.

But sersiosuly, "The Dective Apperince" is really great! Thats a murder myserty for AoK - like the only one in my books, Ollie gonna do some work.

Quote:

I wasn't criticizing Oliver's scenario. Ollie is beyond critique

Ollies a noob :P lol, only joking. well, he did win best newbie in FoTY last year (yeah, stealing it from me - i cmae second )

posted 04-09-06 07:17 PM CT (US)     46 / 75  

Quote:

Ceaser is a big offender of going on about lawngnomes.

No I'm not. I hit people with lawngnomes oftenly (and get hit as well... not to mention that my stereo was smashed by one ).

[/OT]

As for the "Cameos are a desperate way to get attention thing": yes, they are. But if you manage to do a good scenario, that's not much of a problem, is it?

@ cheesehead:

You'll probably gonna need modpacks to get so many races... otherwise it'll probably look bad...

posted 04-10-06 01:28 PM CT (US)     47 / 75  
*Cough*cameos*cough*

Hmmmm..... maybe I shouldn't have that(races)... but then my scenario would loose it's uniqueness.

....on the other hand, it would have very little effect of the game, and it would be hard to incorperate all of the races. I also have no idea on how to mod.

what do you guys think?

Signature Pending.

[This message has been edited by i like cheese (edited 04-10-2006 @ 01:42 PM).]

posted 04-10-06 02:35 PM CT (US)     48 / 75  
Still aitn answered my question. Cheese, is my role as a cameo a neromancer?

And it may help if you add in your first post who is appearing as a cameo and thier role. (so you dont ghet people like be keep bugging you!)

posted 04-10-06 05:27 PM CT (US)     49 / 75  
Do you mean, like, putting the cameos, or like, putting their name and class?

Scud, you are a Necromancer.

Signature Pending.
posted 04-14-06 02:36 AM CT (US)     50 / 75  
I've changed the topic subject per i like cheese's request.

Good project post!

"I take it that this is the Anastasia Scud pines for?" - Epic Commander
"What Ana said. Use sugar and the whip." - aka the Pilot
"I think you will realize the emphasis was on Ana and Cake." - Monk
posted 04-14-06 05:27 AM CT (US)     51 / 75  
No offense but i think the new title is worse, just showing that your one of the flock for this fad that is cameos.

I think you should only boasted in your title about cameos is they are the main characters, what ties it toghter and bascilly the bread and butter of the story.

So wll cameos have a large or minor role?

posted 04-14-06 07:49 AM CT (US)     52 / 75  
Hmmmm.... maybe I shouldn't call them "cameos." What else could I call them?

As for the importance of the cameos, no idea. They will probably have a pretty important part, and not like, something I'm adding at the last minute.

in other news, I am getting the plot written down, and I have desided to show the volenteers' full cameos. Might get too long though. I'll have too see how many I am going to get!

OT: The cheese in the picture reminds me of the animation in Monty Python's Life of Brian.

Signature Pending.
posted 04-14-06 09:53 AM CT (US)     53 / 75  
Sidequest: Give me 300 gold, and I will join the main hero's group.

. : T h e  T r e b u c h e t : .
    Member since 10/10/04
    Creator of the best Splash Splash ever
    SS XXIV - The Takeover
    --=---~--=-=---~-=--
"The turtles can only do so much dancing before they get tired. Then they go back in the box." -Luke M

[This message has been edited by Trebuchet (edited 04-14-2006 @ 09:54 AM).]

posted 04-14-06 10:40 AM CT (US)     54 / 75  

Quote:

You should be "God's Own Sling" :P

posted 04-14-06 03:05 PM CT (US)     55 / 75  
I am thinking of desquising this as not a cameo project, but a "A Night of Espionage Where forumers take part" or something like that so It's more creative, and people would be all, ohhhh!!! what's that???

know what I'm saying?
Updating...

Signature Pending.
posted 04-14-06 03:10 PM CT (US)     56 / 75  
Bascilly exactly teh same as Ollie project with the murder myserty with everyone from AokH.

Aparta everyone from AokH is taking part in the murder, not a suspect.

posted 04-14-06 03:40 PM CT (US)     57 / 75  
@scud:

This should make more sence now that I have more of the plot. If anyone is confused about something, then just say it!!! It is not a murder mystery, It's a Tale of an Assassin.

Signature Pending.
posted 04-15-06 06:15 AM CT (US)     58 / 75  
.....But with the whole community taking part, whos the assian and random NPC or a forumer cameo?

posted 04-15-06 10:01 AM CT (US)     59 / 75  

Quote:

Part 3 of the Mission-The Assassin(what you saw before): Occurs after the Reforming. You start at the Vadanian Base as Jonas, and you take a small ship to the mainland. Then you will gather enough information to break into the Castle, and kill the king by several ways, which will not be revealed (hehehe). The people who volenteered will be most noticable in this part of the mission.

You play as Jonas. As you know, I have added to the plot, so the "assassin" is Jonas in part 3 (which will be the most important part of the campaign).

as for the cameo volenteers, I'm not sure. They will play an important part. Notice how people say they want to be in the assassin's group.

I have no idea about the NPC's role, but (some) will play an important part. Some will have sidequsts for you to do, some are on the king's side, some are you're allies.

just so you know, this is (probably) going to be a 1 scenario campaign.

Signature Pending.
posted 04-15-06 11:17 AM CT (US)     60 / 75  
Tehn whats point the of making a campaign. Ok so you dont have to send out AIs for there auto saved in it or something irrc - but do you have any unqiue AIs, and bascilly everyone has Immobile Units. Also, the only way to play around in the editor with it is to get the campaign extractor thing, so if you have some "uber" trigger tricks you wnat no-one to know how to use, put it in a campaign, if not dont bother.

(sorry in my last posts if i've been sounding like i'm putting you dont, but i'm not trying to)

posted 04-15-06 12:26 PM CT (US)     61 / 75  
Just saw the changes you've made. Looks way better now...

You should also offer civilian classes (i.e.: blacksmith, merchant, etcetera). There are only militiary ones.

posted 04-15-06 12:47 PM CT (US)     62 / 75  
Nice storyline so far.. I'm still trying to find a way to fit my character in. I'll figure it out later.

How's the map-making going so far? Or have you not even started yet.

I used to drive home after getting drunk, but I had to stop after some moms got "MA-D-D."
================================
I'm not gay, I just really love rainbows.
===== Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. =====
posted 04-15-06 06:37 PM CT (US)     63 / 75  
@Cesar:
That's probably a good idea! I was thinking about Dungeons and Dragons, but that's more of a... well, I like the civilian idea.

Quote:

etcetera

What's that? Never mind. just realized you meant "etc." oops

@scud:

I do not have any special AI's, and I don't know how to make one, but I can get someone to help! And I might use some AI's that people like that I downloaded, and then people could use them. besides, I don't think I downloaded one AI yet, but I still have like, 10

well, when you play a campaign, It has the picture in the Briefing thing, and that's allways something cool to look at. And besides, look at Ingo van Thiel's "Gyda's Challange" It didn't have any special tricks, did it? (seriously, did it?)

Don't worry the critzism (sp?) has helped a lot, so carry on!

@sharrky:

I did start with the map, but I scrapped it because it was origionaly a totaly different scenario, and it was about 40% done. so I figured: "Hey, this would be cool if this had cameos," but It would be kind of hard to incorperate my new plot, so I'm not using that anymore. I guess I should put of the project info.

EDIT: and it's updated.

Signature Pending.

[This message has been edited by i like cheese (edited 04-15-2006 @ 07:09 PM).]

posted 04-15-06 08:28 PM CT (US)     64 / 75  

Quote:

It didn't have any special tricks, did it?

It does. The scene where the man falls of a cliff. He could either fall on the rocks or on water (and he sinks).

posted 04-16-06 12:52 PM CT (US)     65 / 75  
Spoiler!!!!! I didn't beat it yet! got to get around to it.

Signature Pending.
posted 04-18-06 09:00 PM CT (US)     66 / 75  
the 3 commandments of cheese:

"Thou shall not let cheese's thread sink"

"thou shall not dis cheese"

"thou shalt not take thee seriously"

*thinks*

that's it. just couldn't let this sink (further).

Signature Pending.

[This message has been edited by i like cheese (edited 04-18-2006 @ 09:01 PM).]

posted 04-19-06 11:35 AM CT (US)     67 / 75  
What has that got to do with the price of eggs mate?

posted 04-19-06 04:15 PM CT (US)     68 / 75  
updating! you can now be an encyclopedia salesman!

Join or feel the wrath of Mr. Gumby!!!

Signature Pending.

[This message has been edited by i like cheese (edited 04-20-2006 @ 06:10 PM).]

posted 04-23-06 08:00 PM CT (US)     69 / 75  
Screenies up; Check them out!

this is becoming a 1 way conversation.

Keep submiting cameos! I'm using a giant map!

Signature Pending.
posted 04-23-06 08:04 PM CT (US)     70 / 75  
Lol.. well it seems like not as many people are interested in this project. Maybe you shouldn't make the map so big. =P

I used to drive home after getting drunk, but I had to stop after some moms got "MA-D-D."
I'm not gay, I just really love rainbows.
===== Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. =====
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Espionage: The Assassin
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames