Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The Continuous Screenshot Competition Archives II
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 01-08-08 02:32 AM CT (US)   

The Continuous Screenshot Competition Archives

groovy eh?

The original thread was made by lord Basse Here but he then got tired of continuously updating it so he handed it over to me.
The purpose of the archives is to show the full history of the Continuous Screenshot Competition, mostly referred to as the CSC. The thread includes a History section, a load of quotes from the threads we've had so far and of course every single category there has been, all entries, all votes and who casted them, a list of the people that has entered, and a lot more. The thread is updated regularly, usually once a week. In the future there will come interviews with key persons in the drama. Many time winners, hosts (i.e. Scud and Thunder77) and other people that have contributed to the thread in different ways.

H I S T O R Y

The CSC first started at DGDN* and it was brought to Age of Kings Heaven by Thunder77. The start for the thread was rough and there was a few arguing about whether we should have it or not, mainly because it was pretty much like zyxomma100's yearly competition. Most people now agree it's a good idea, and Kfish2oo2 said it the best way I think.
"Look, I don't see why people think this will devalue zyx's screenshot competition. In this one, you have just a few days to complete your screenshot, while in zyx's you have over a month. Zyx's will remain much higher quality, while this one will simply be a quick bit of fun to pass the time between designing, playing etc".
Our current host, Scud, was, ironically, one of the biggest opponents of this competition, but he gave up quite soon. And as he said to Basse over MSN once;
"OMFG i am now hosting the damn thing I hated".

After about one hundred posts the most arguing was over and the competing itself could get started thread. The thread grew constantly, and after a long time Thunder77 felt it was time for him to leave AoKH, at least he was becoming quite inactive. He started a voting and Scud was chosen to next host, and ever since then he has held the competitions. Scud won with 10 votes (surgE got one, everyone else got none). Here's pretty much the whole discussion in a few quotes:
I'm really quite tired of updating this. Who wants to take it over? - Thunder77

*glances at Scud* - surgE

Well, Surge said he can't, and I'm not sure about Oliver, for he's at university, and I dunno what Dark_Reign and nI think about it. - Scud

That's the polite way of saying "Come on, I'm the only able one to do it - surgE

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF THE AGE OF KINGS HEAVEN,
MAY I PRESENT YOU THE NEW HOST OF OUR FAMOUS "CONTINOUS SCREENSHOT COMPETITION"...
HE IS THE HYPERACTIVE BATTERY-FREE, BIOLOGICAL, LEGAL LITTLE EXTACY PILL, A GREAT JOLT OF THUNDER, JOLLY GOOD FELLOW...
I NOW HUMBLY ANNOUNCE THEE THY NEW HOST.
LET US ALL GIVE A BIG HAND TO MR. SCUD "SCUDDLES" MK42!
*pops champagne*
- surgE

After Scud took over, the rate went up a lot and the competitions got more and more posts. The competitions #28-31 had 400 posts, with #31 140 posts alone! The rate continued high, but fell in the beginning on CSC3. Hopefully, and most likely, it's just temporary.

During the voting in cathegory #71, Paperfriend from AoMH asked the AoKH community to help them voting in their CSC as they were pretty much out of voters because of the high ammount of participants. In exchange, the AoMH CSC'ers would come over to AoKH and vote in our competition. This resulted in an indirect co-operation between the Heavens, also being the reason to why the number of votes sky-rocketed in cathegory #71 and onwards.
Q U O T E S - CSC 1
Hindsight is good: (Post 6,7)
newIdea: Just don't fall behind
Thunder77: Oh don't worry. I'm watching this thread like a hawk!

Eat your hat!: (Pst 36)
Scud: but soon you'll run out of categories.

Scary?: (Pst 57-59)
PaulC2001: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...
Thunder77: K, that scared the crap out of me.
PaulC2001: Sorry, was in the mood

Words of wisdom: (pst 170)
Boosh: Colo, no offense, but if you don't like the topic just don't put yourself into the competition. There's no need to trash the current one.

Always hope!: (pst 255)
Fattybryce: You people are not voting for me to put me off then at the last second your all going to change your mind and vote for me

In soviet russia, joke crack you!: (pst 277)
Colo: People who actually laugh at AoK screenshots should be shot.

You lack charm!: (pst 297, 301, 303, 304)
Fattybryce: @colo. we have now confirmed that thunder77 was injured and hasn't died. We are very thankful. We hope he will make a full recovery and that been shot right between the eyes and still manging to live has not traumatised him to much.
Scud: Sucking up to Colo so you don't get flamed?
Colo: *quote 297* *sigh* You really are an idiot.
PaulC2001: *quote 297, 303* Didn't work...

Spelling patrol...leave us hosts alone!: (pst 339, 341-343)
Impeached: You misspelled "Category: Pending", Thunder
Thunder77: No I didn't...
Impeached: "Category" is not spelled "Category"
Thunder77: Whatever.

Lessons in life: (pst 374-376, 378, 384)
PaulC2001: A newbies someone who's new, and a n00b is a derogatory term for the same thing.
hamillhair: So newbies and n00bs are both new, but newbies get on well with everyone whereas n00bs are really annoying to everyone?
PaulC2001: Aye, got it in one.
hamillhair: So am I a newbie or a n00b?
Lord Basse: You're a newbie, I'm a n00b

This isn't a joke!: (pst 390)
PaculC2001: Hmm I can't be much bothered entering. This competition's got way too much about making funny screenshots rather than map design. I guess it's fine, but It's not my thing...

You ain't seen nothing yet!: (pst 427)
Lord Basse: Anyway, this competition seems to become more and more popular. 12 or more entries! Is that a record?

I (scud), feel his pain: (pst 430)
Thunder77: For the last time, READ THE THREAD POST

The arctic court house is in session!: (pst 486-488)
SOK_He11s_Angels: I was in court yesterday and that's where the idea kinda generated from. I got a failure to stop at a stop sign ticket of course I did not stop it was in the middle of nowhere in the country. The officer that gave me the ticket could not of possible known for sure if i has stopped or not as he came around a bend in the highway and only seen me passing the stop sign. I did a rolling stop. But my point was is that he couldn't of known if I stopped behind the stop sign or not. I was asked by the judge, or maybe it was a magistrate, if i stopped or not after the ticket was dropped and I said no I didn't stop but that wasn't the point. He got a good chuckle over it.
newIdea: *quote/I did a rolling stop* No such thing.
thepunkguy: *quote/I was in court yesterday and that's where the idea kinda generated from.* Was there snow on the floor in that one?

O RLLY?!: (post 542)
Thunder77: My bad, Scud. You just seem to blend into the background.

Blind? ¬_¬ : (pst 575-578)
Thunder77: GJ, Boosh. You have successfully stolen my screenshot.
newIdea:...explain?
Thunder77: I was joking, it just looks a touch similar.
PaulC2001: It really doesn't...

Be funny, but be pretty: (pst 588, 592)
BIHSting: Just my opinion, but one thing I don't like about this is that the screenshots try to be funny, and thus the quality degrades, A LOT. If you want votes, keep it serious
Scud: All because it's funny, doesn't mean the eye-candy has to be s***.

Do not run around nude in the snow: (pst 596,601)
Thunder77: That vill is retarded. Shirtless in the snow.
newIdea: High cold tolerance level?

How to win a CSC, lesson #3: (pst 612)
newIdea: Guys, silhouette = bad...

The competition is our downfall: (pst 650)
Mashek: Seriously, though. Most people here are making some great screenshots when such time and energy could be better used on making some great scenarios. We need more good scenarios in the Blacksmith!

Voting starts when I say so: (pst 704, 705)
Scud: ...surprised everyone seems to be voting already, should wait until the deadline till you all make up your minds!
Thunder77: It would be nice if you guys wouldn't start admiring an entry before voting time because 1) you might hurt feelings and 2) there might be other entries better. So please be considerate.

Sex, anyone?: (pst 770, 771, 773, 775)
kfish2002: Sexcellent, good subject Paul! Can't wait to get my teeth in this one.
Thunder77: Sexcellent? What are you, a hooker?
Scud: Sexlexia is a better word than sexcellent.
kfish2002: Shut up its a good word. This is hard.

Nudge Nudge wink wink 'ey? (pst 843-846, 848)
Thunder77: Good stuff, mm. You did that once in --- Wait, can't talk about it.
Scud: Thunder77 and Dantares IV been getting up to stuff in private 'eh?
Fattybryce: I'm not the only one you have to shifty about now ah scud.
Scud: I'm shifty about everyone and everything ¬_¬
Thunder77: no, silly Scuddles! I was talking to militia mouse, hence the mm part. Besides, why would I tell Dantares any secrets?

CAPS!: (pst 880, 881)
Dantares IV: !VOTE FOR MILLITIA MOUSE! !IT IS THE BEST!
Thunder77:!!!!!!STOP TYPING LIKE THIS!!!!!! !!!!!!ITS ANNOYING!!!!!! !!!!!!AND MAKES YOU LOOK DUMB!!!!!!

Wait you stupid!: (pst 973-975)
Impeached: Very unpopular category =/
surgE: Just wait, dude.
Scud: One does not have the mental capacity to realise what some people are doing.

Ummmmm?: (pst 1098, 1102)
Scud: I'll just sit here.........shiftily.....and think....and...wonder....shiftily ¬_¬
Boosh: Scud, this bazaar behavior from you has me most worried indeed!

Basse-bashing!: (pst 1104-1107)
Lord Basse: *quote/That will not be a Bazaar, there are no Bazaars in Europe.* Ah, well, perhaps that arab wants to build the first bazaar in Europe
Scud: Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me Basse
Lord Basse: I take that as positive
Scud: What doesn't kill makes you stronger....apparntly ¬_¬

Vote or shut up: (pst 1181)
Thunder77: Vote or shut up

Too cool for school: (pst 1254, 1255, 1256, 1258)
Thunder77: Good shot, I like the wall illusion, but how does it fit the category?
Scud: The wall and fort is obivously the edge of an empire/civilization, thus being their last outpost before hostile land. Like i said Thunder...i always wondered if the Arizona education system is sub-par or it is just you
Fattybryce: Just him.
Thunder77: Screw you. It's not me, either, I'm just younger than you.

Arnie says: (pst 1419, 1420)
Dark_Reign: It's always good to have tough competition! Arnie says: Don't be such a girly man!
newIdea: Grand.
Q U O T E S - CSC 2
Changing History, we will never know the truth (pst 50)
Dantares IV: Quote removed because someone thought I was whining

Because 80's music really does pwn Country (pst 59,60,62)
japanime: styro,wtf.80s rock sucks monkey nuts.go county music
Dark_Reign: As for YOU Japanime... 80's music pwns all other, especially Country...
Styrophome: And no, japanime, it is a universally-known fact that 80's Rock knocks the hell out of Country. In fact, 83% of philosophers agree that All Music is a better listen than Country. ;-)
EDIT: ...with the exception of Johnny Cash, 'o course.

I find your lack of common sense disturbing (pst 76-81)
Wyo_Daniel: Hmm - doesn't seem much competition for the "Carnival" right now..
Scud: People are putting time into their work? ¬_¬
Dantares IV: Scud: Exactly
Lord Basse: If they work for too long, people can only vote for me, and I will win
Sumo: My entry
Lord Basse: Crap! I'm not alone

Dantares: Blunter than an iron bar (pst 172, 173)
Dantares IV: Basse's is ridiculous. What does it have to do with CARNIVAL?
newIdea: That's not a very nice way of putting it.

Dantares: Blunter than an iron bar, Part Deux (pst 179,180,185,186,190)
Lord Basse :Thanks for all compliments people, wether I win or not
Wich I wont. Just check the distance I have to get near Scud...
Dantares IV: You did not even have a chance.
Dark_Reign: *quote 180* You're a fool. Keep your mouth shut.
Dantares IV: Well, according to the tallies, I must disagree with you.
Dark_Reign: Dantares, i'm just saying don't critisise Basses work, you're not in a possision to say whos work is bad or not. And who cares if he doesn't have as many votes, everyone else in this thread has said that his screenie was very good, including me, you're the only one who doesn't like it, so keep your bad opinions to yourself, noone in this thread wants to hear them!

Taking the high ground on spelling matters can be hard at times (pst 210-213, 215-217, 229)
SURGE: You've spellt Jerusalem wrong, twice. It's not Jerusulem, nor Jeruselem, but Jerusalem
Styrophome: *quote 210* He he he.
SURGE: Eh, where did you get that from...?
Julius999: You misspelled spelt.
SURGE: No I didn't, check out my post...
Julius999: Oh, right, OK, maybe you didn't, sorry about that. Where did you get that quote from Styrophome?
SURGE: Exactly, Styro...?
Styrophome: Fool of a Took! Do you not see that he edited his post!? He he he... poor, convincincable Julius, it is surgE who mislead you.
*Commentary: Hurray for editing, hey guys?* Ed.

Trees? In the sea? IT'S A BLOODY OUTRAGE! (pst 237-239)
Dantares IV: Byzan: why would you have a tree in the middle of the ocean?
Impeached : Maybe the wind blew the tree out. I mean, if a wind's strong enough to split a sea, it could uproot a tree.
Dantares IV: Well then, it should at least be lying on its side.

With have no answerphone (338,341)
Stu183: ByZan would like to say that IF he wins that he would like to choose the topic "Historical Battle" as he is at his Dads and unable to reply at AoKH. He would also like to thank all for his support.
Scud: ByZan should post on the forum if ByZan wants to say something to us here, ¬_¬

Scenario Design - An art where nothing is practical (352, 355)
newIdea: The falling snow was made by edited onagers(range/firing rate), but I wouldn't suggest that, since it's pretty impractical for in-game use.
SOK_He11s_Angels: Nothing about SD is practical. Try not to fool yourself.

Celebrating a ban? You cruel and heartless bunch! (386, 388, 290)
Angel Anastasia: He's been given a week off, mainly due to another previous and recent conduct concern.
Fattybryce: Ana, you are my hero.
The_Slayer90: Couldn't have said it better myself.

My heart- warming nature shows through (pst 395,397, 399
Julius999: Slightly ashamed self-advertising, have you seen my new blacksmith submission of an underwater scenario?
Scud: One of those fools who wanted to enter WizardBoy's "Under water scenario" contest a few months back 'ey?
matty12345: Your so kind, Scud

"Newbie's First Halloween" (pst 404, 407)
Crossbowman: WTF HAPPENED, WAS AOK HEAVEN HACKED???? WHATS A GROVERS GRIEVER??
newIdea: Aro changed it for Halloween.

And this is why I run this (401, 408-10)
Fattybyrce: There should be a new rule: When there is a defeint winner the deadline maybe cut short.
Scud: NO! NO! It is never final until it is finished, all voting carries on to the deadline, and I will never cut it short for somebody has taken a lead, IT IS A FAIR CONTEST! Everybody has an equal chance till the voting ends! The voting only ends until the deadline says so! And if you think you've easily won, it just shows your arrogance.
newIdea: And that's why Scud runs this.
Scud: Indeed, my moral compass and my fight for equalilty and justice pwns you all.

More praise for the Benevolent Dictator (pst 448,449)
Sumo: Your a cold dictator Scud.
Wyo_Daniel: I could almost hear him saying "There are three ways of doing things in this man's Screenshot Competition. The Right way, the Wrong way, and the Scud way. Well, ok, that's also the Wrong way..."

Scud is Borg: he will assimilate you (pst 532, 533, 535, 536)
Impeached: Scud, did you miss my entry? Post 525.
Hussarknight: You might not have noticed, but Scud is a human being. He (probable) has other things to do than updating topics.
matty12345: Why would you say something as ridiculous as that?
Scud: It is ridiculous, with me being a robot, a la Daft Punk style.

Use the force - and your handbag if you're feeling bitchy (pst 566-571)
Dantares IV: Hmmm, I don't know if I will be able to think something up for this category or not. =/
[b[Scud: Oh, it's easy, we've got alot of freedom for interpretation this week. Just use your noggin!
Wyo_Caniel: An entire map full of "create object / kill object / gaia / hawk" triggers would qualify! :P
Dantares IV: Ya I agree, but... =/
Scud: *quote: but* You lack the creative mind set to interpret the title as whatever you want
Dantares IV: Be thankfully that you and I are not next to each other Scud. Because because I might have thrown a pun.., well, then again, I think I had better stop there.

All children must be supervised by an adult at all times (pst 564,572,573)
Lord Basse: Sorry for the delay, but I'm not allowed to use computers on Sundays, so I couldn't get here at all.
SURGE: Lol wtf?
Scud: And he wonders why i mock him about him being a little child.

Not mentioning any names here...apart Basse and Matty (pst 578, 579)
SURGE: Maybe we should e-mail the links to our screenshots to Scud, and he could put them in the thread post only when the Voting -time begins?
Impeached: That's a good idea. So many people *cough* matty and basse *cough* judge before voting time.

ITT: We examine FB with science (pst 613-615)
Fattybryce: Is this work of Terrorists or the Goverment, you deside.
kfish2oo2: I think Fatty's failing English...
Scud: For about the last week, the general spelling of his posts has gone down and typos in his posts have gone up. I wonder what has caused this. I think we should clinically observe Fatty for the time being.

Faith(less) (pst 650,653)
Scud: (Poor Rob, hasn't got a vote yet, but, they're is still alot of time left to vote)
Dark_Reign: Thanks for having SO much faith in me... I mean.... This Rob fella'...

AokH prides itself on it's warm and caring community....(pst 658, 659, 664)
japanime: Mahahahahahahahahaha, im back. I'll wait till the end of this contest to start competing again.
Fattybryce: ...My life is over.
SURGE: Oh, God, no...*buries his face in his hands*

Is your nose brown? (pst 662, 663)
Wyo_Daniel: NI is my hero!
Dark_Reign: *Throws up* Dude, keep your creepy obsessions to yourself

More praise for the Benevolent Dictator II (pst 665, 670, 671, 674)
Scud: But Japanime, I'm telling you, as supreme overload of this thread and competition, behave and please do not bring the thread, the competition and the competitors (including yourself) into disrepute.
matty12345: It's official, Scud thinks he is a Mod
Wyo_Daniel: Overload?!? You're sure as hell right there. :P
Fattybryce: The powers going to his head. Scud, theres a fine line between hobby and obsesion.

Even more praise for the Benevolent Dictator Robot (pst 1275)
matty12345: We already established in this thread that you are a robot, so no excuses about being busy.
Scud: If you look, I edited the thread at 11:16, you posted at 11:18.
matty12345: See Scuddles, I knew you were a faithful robot.

Secret Police: Now operating in a thread near you! (pst 1467)
Dantares IV: Quiet Phillip! Keep talking like that and you get in big trouble from The Scud!

Warranty void if seal is broken! (pst 1514-1516)
Dantares IV: Ya, humble *Rolls eyes*
matty12345: I know, therefore the smiley...you know, joke?
Scud: Dantares' humour-dector is just broken, and he is well outside the warranty to get it replaced

And thus that famous quote was born.....(pst 1522, 1524)
Angel Anastasia: Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!
Scud: A bit? I prefer the term very.

The internet never lies. (pst 1667, 1668, 1672, 1673)
Impeached: And Dantares IV, where on earth did you get that Wikipedia gives viruses?
Dantares IV: Off the internet.
Impeached: And you automatically assume this site is true?
Dantares IV: You don't?

Sexy and exciting! (pst 1683, 1699)
SURGE: I liked morgoth's colourless screenie...In my opinion, the castle area looks almost urban, which is something I find quite sexy and exciting.
Quaazi:To the first part I say: Thanks. To the last part I say: AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Internet safety: Lesson #1 (pst 1839-1841)
Quaazi: Oh, um. What was your address again?
Scud: Oh, even 11 year old kids on bebo know not to give out their real life address!
Quaazi: Scud, this is you we're talking about. If you do, I'll show you my tail. For free.

Whimsical Wonderings of a CSC Host (pst 1854)
Scud: Funny, everyone searches the topic post and nit-picks for errors, but nobody reads the rules.

Because I can...(pst 1900)
Styrophome: ...and just because I can, here is a picture of a rotating redneck head:
*Commentary: No, I'm not putting it here, go look it up, Ed.*

On the topic of rule reform (pst 1957, 1958)
Julius999: It's Catch 22. Short rules, and you have loopholes and many questions. Long rules, and you have even more questions and a lot of confused people.
Impeached: How about these 3 rules:
1. Obey all rules.
2. Address Scud as "All mighty and omnipotent being, sir"
3. Follow all that the all mighty and imnopotent being says.

I find your lack of knowledge about AoK disturbing (pst 2035-2039)
Impeached: Anyway, the master of all, the great, omnipotent, all-powerful IMPEACHED shall enter in this competition.
Scud: All Hail...King of the Losers!
Impeached: That hurt...
Scud: I found it ironic, you boasting in an Aok forum, and me bringing you down with a taunt from Aok.
Impeached: Heh, I didn't even notice that was an AoK taunt.

AoK Pornography, now that is what you call a niche market (pst 2454-2456)
matty12345: ..you could set a record for the most female villagers ever used in a contest.
Scud: Aok Pr0n?
matty12345: Well, trust you to take what I say in that direction.
The quotes have been bravely gathered by Scuddles.

OUTSIDE COMPETITION SCREENSHOTS

There are screenshots that has been entered to the competition but missed the deadline, or simply was shown up here and got a little critics, that are rather good or simply awesome. I felt that we should give those some room too, so here they are. Chosen because of people's critics on them, "WOW" speaking about them etc. etc.
In order of appearanse:

Wabbit Hunt by VonCorgath

Flying Walls - by Lord Basse
"Cool, how'd you do that? Trigger Studio?" - Dark_Reign
"Thats awsome!!" - Dantares IV

Loads of snow... - SOK_He11s_Angels
"Assuming you plan on investing in this effect further, you may want to get rid of the "tile effect." At the moment, it looks more like a fishnet than snow. Can't argue with the idea, of course." - newIdea
"Thats cool Angels." - Dantares IV
"Amazing shots, Angels" - Angel Anastasia

Under siege... - Julius999 (quite late )
"Nice screenshot Julius, but the terrain outside the wall is still a bit bland." - Scud
"The terrain, it's self, isn't bad. The outside just lacks wildlife." - newIdea
"Wow, Julius. Great idea with the bridges to make walls walkable. *Steals idea*" - Impeached

An Island - VonCorgath
(Von's example screenie for his cathegory, An Island)

Training Ground 1 and 2 - Julius999
"The first one is great, besides that oh-so-popular fat text bar." - newIdea
"Nice one Julius999" - Dantares IV

NEVER hire a n00b - Trebuchet

Artillery Position - surgE (missed the deadline)
Artillery position - morgoth bauglir (same as surgE)

Artsty! - oliver (a photochopped version of oliver's entry to #43)
"You gotta love those tree mixes" - newIdea
"I like the edited version better" - Lord Basse
"Oliver's is a top-notch AoEII screenshot" - Impeached
"Whoa, they commit seppuku in game?!" - Mashek

a Waterfall - militia mouse

THE ARCHIVES

1. City Scene
Fattybryce
SOK_He11s_Angels - 2 (The_Slayer90, Impeached)
Lord Basse - 1 (Kaidonni)
Lance O Lot - 1 (Stu183)
Hussarknight
Trebuchet - 2 (Scud, Thunder77)
Boosh - 1 (BIHSting)
PaulC2001 - 4 (surgE, Jeremiah, defect, Mashek331)
Dave_Earl - 2 (newIdea, Cesar Bernardi)

WINNER: PaulC2001

2. Emotional
Boosh
Thunder77 - 2 (MW, The_Slayer90)
Scud - 1 (Major Helper)
Trebuchet - 2 (ThePunkGuy, Cristiel)
Fattybryce
Cesar Bernardi - 4 (SOK_He11s_Angels, MonkeY_BrainZ, surgE)
zyxomma100 - 5 (Mashek331, jeremiah, Stephen Richards, Colosseum, Lance O Lot)
Corey Barrett - 6 (PaulC2001, Impeached, Hussarknight, Incendium, aka the pilot, Super_Cell_51)
Lord Basse (How is this "emotional"? - Thunder77)

WINNER: Corey Barrett

3. Exploration
Thunder77
PaulC2001 - 2 (MonkeY_BrainZ, SOK_He11s_Angels)
Fattybryce
Lord Basse
Hussarknight
Cesar Bernardi
VonCorgath - 3 (Mashek331, Corey Barrett, Lance O Lot)
Scud
King Bob VI - 3? (Unnamedplayer, Count_Ludenhof, newIdea, ?)
defect - 1 (Impeached)
Boosh
WINNER: King Bob VI

4. Home Sweet Home
Fattybryce - 1 (ThePunkGuy)
Mashek331
Corey Barrett
Lord Basse
newIdea
hamillhair
zyxomma100
Thunder77
yariang
Boosh - 1 (BIHSting)
Count_Ludenhof - 1 (Unnamedplayer)
MonkeY_BrainZ - 1 (Impeached)
Scud
PaulC2001
Dark_Reign - 3 (VonCorgath, SOK_He11s_Angels, Stu183)
Hussarknight - 4 (King Bob VI, Thunder77, aka the pilot, Julius999)

WINNER: Hussarknight

5. Indoors
ThePunkGuy
Lord Basse
SOK_He11s_Angels - 7 (Count_Ludenhof, Impeached, MonkeY_BrainZ, Unnamedplayer, The Forest Man, newIdea, Julius999)
Scud - 1 (Boosh)
Lance O Lot
VonCorgath - 6 (Thunder77, Fattybryce, Cesar Bernardi, The_Slayer90, Hussarknight, PaulC2001)

WINNER: SOK_He11s_Angels

6. Hunting Trip
Thunder77
Fattybryce
Boosh - 3 (Count_Ludenhof, MonkeY_BrainZ, Kharzad)
BIHSting - 1 (VonCorgath)
IronSoldier820 - 2 (Impeached, Kaidonni)
ben797
King Bob VI - 2 (newIdea, Lord Basse)
Cesar Bernardi
The Forest Man

WINNER: Boosh

7. A Royal Caravan
BIHSting - 1 (Dantares IV)
ThePunkGuy
VonCorgath - 1 (The_Slayer90)
Fattybryce - 1 (newIdea)
Hussarknight - 1 (Cesar Bernardi)
King Bob VI - 7 (Thunder77, Dark_Reign, Angel Anastasia, Raptor07, Stu183, Kharzad, Lord Basse)
The Forest Man

WINNER: King Bob VI

8. On the Edge of Death
Fattybryce - 1 (newIdea)
Thunder77
PaulC2001 - 6 (Lord Basse, surgE, King Bob VI, Cesar Bernardi, Sumo, Impeached)
The Forest Man
Scud
VonCorgath
Kfish2oo2

WINNER: PaulC2001

9. The Last Stand
Sumo - 1 (newIdea)
Thunder77
Cesar Bernardi
Lord Basse
Boosh
Kfish2oo2
King Bob VI
Impeached - 1 (SOK_He11s_Angels)
Fattybryce - 1 (VonCorgath)
RuffneckAlliance
surgE - 2 (Scud, Stu183)
aka the pilot

WINNER: surgE

10. A Funeral
SOK_He11s_Angels - 6? (surgE, Thunder77, Lord Basse, Impeached, Stu183, Dark_Reign)
Fattybryce
The Forest Man
Scud
IronSoldier820
militia mouse - 6 (VonCorgath, Dantares IV, newIdea, Sumo, King Bob VI, WildCardDow)

WINNER: SOK_He11s_Angels

11. Back to School
Thunder77
VonCorgath
surgE - 3 (Lord Basse, Cathaphract_Fan, SOK_He11s_Angels)
Scud
newIdea - 6 (Stu183, Red Whirlwind, Stephen Richards, Caridoc, Dantares IV, Darkjedilarry)
Nigh life
japanime
IronSolderi820 - (Impeached)
morgoth bauglir
Fattbryce - 2 (Angel Anastasia, militia mouse)
Sumo

WINNER: newIdea

12. Under Siege
Fattybryce - 3 (Dark_Reign, newIdea, militia mouse)
japanime
Cathaphract_Fan
surgE - 5? (Dantares IV, MannTeufel, SOK_He11s_Angels, Boosh + tiebraker - newIdea)
RuffneckAlliance - 2 (Styrophome, Lance O Lot)
Lord Basse - 5 (Red Whirlwind, Impeached, Sumo, VonCorgath, Caridoc
IronSoldier820

13. Bazaar
Boosh
Styrophome - 4 (morgoth bauglir, Impeached, Lance O Lot, SOK_He11s_Angels)
Lord Basse
MannTeufel
Fattybryce
IronSoldier820
militia mouse - 4 (Stephen Richards, Dark_Reign, Angel Anastasia, VonCorgath)
oliver - 7 (surgE, King Bob VI, Dantares IV, RuffneckAlliance, The_Slayer90, WildCardDow, Stu183)
japanime
Sumo - 1 (MonkeY_BrainZ)

WINNER: oliver

14. The Last Outpost
Lord Basse
Sumo - 4 (newIdea, Lance O Lot, surgE, Byzan)
Boosh - 2 (Darkjedilarry, Mashek331)
MannTeufel - 1 (militia mouse)
Fattybryce - 1 (Kfish2oo2)
japanime
Dark_Reign - 4 (Impeached, Stu183, oliver, SOK_He11s_Angels + tiebraker)
WBCMT05 - 1 (Styrophome)
Dantares IV

WINNER: Dark_Reign

15. Next CSC Host
Scud - 10 (Sumo, surgE, newIdea, Styrophome, Lance O Lot, Boosh, Fattybryce, militia mouse, Blunt Axe, Impeached)
newIdea
Dark_Reign
oliver
surgE - 1 (oliver)

WINNER: Scud

16. Supernatural (NOT Scud's choise )
Fattybryce
Boosh - 1 (Dark_Reign)
Byzan
Julius999 - 6? (Styrophome, surgE, aka the pilot, Thunder77, VonCorgath, Tonto_DaVe)
Lance O Lot - 2 (Impeached, morgoth bauglir)
japanime
Dantares IV
Scud
newIdea - 6 (Wyo_Daniel, Map_maker_tester, MannTeufel, Sumo, rocking doom, Jeremiah)
Lord Basse - 1 (Blunt Axe)

WINNER: Julius999

17. A carnival
Lord Basse - 2 (Impeached, The_Slayer90)
Sumo - 1 (Boosh)
japanime - 1 (Thunder77)
Fattybryce - 2 (newIdea, Dantares IV)
rocking doom
Scud - 6 (Styrophome, Stu183, Dark_Reign, surgE, Trebuchet, VonCorgath)

18. The Power of God
Piisgood
The Laughing Mule
Julius999
Dantares IV
japanime
Crossbowman - 7 (Styrophome, Impeached, fuzzydude45, Blunt Axe, Scud, Jas the Mace1, Hussarknight)
The_Slayer90
Byzan - 11 (surgE, matty12345, Fattybryce, VonCorgath, Mashek331, Rasteve, Dark_Reign, SOK_He11s_Angels, Angel Anastasia, morgoth bauglir, newIdea)
Lord Basse
Wyo_Daniel
Boosh

WINNER: Byzan

19. Historical Battle
Crossbowman
Piisgood
VonCorgath - 7 (Impeached, Fattybryce, newIdea, surgE, Jas the Mace1, Wyo_Daniel, Scud)
Julius999
matty12345 - 1 (Dark_Reign) (discualified)
Lord Basse

WINNER: VonCorgath

20. An Island
Lord Basse - 4 (Piisgood, VonCorgath, matty12345, Kfish2oo2)
Julius999
militia mouse - 2 (Dantares IV, newIdea)
King Bob VI - 1 (Jas the Mace1, Wyo_Daniel)
Hussarknight - 1 (Styrophome)
Impeached - 1 (MonkeY_BrainZ)
Scud

WINNER: Lord Basse

21. The End of the World
Scud - 3 (matty12345, Darkjedilarry, surgE)
Quim Divine - 2 (map_maker_tester)
Dark_Reign - 2 (Styrophome, Stu183)
newIdea - 12 (Jeremiah, Jas the Mace1, WizardBoy, Impeached, Dantares IV, Kfish2oo2, Wyo_Daniel, japanime, Dagoth Ur, Stephen Richards, VonCorgath, Julius999)
Fattybryce - 1 (Lord Basse)

22. Winter Wonder Land
Kfish2oo2 - 1 (Styrophome)
militia mouse - 9 (newIdea, surgE, Julius99, Jas the Mace1, Fattybryce, Dark_Reign, Byzan, Mashek331, Impeached)
Lord Basse - 2 (matty12345, Cathapharct_Fan)
Dantares IV

WINNER: militia mouse

23. The Rescue
Lord Basse - 2 (Count_Ludenhof, The_Slayer90)
surgE - 7 (Jas the Mace1, Scud, Fattybryce, The Real Bryl, defect, VonCorgath, WizardBoy)
Hussarknight - 5 (Impeached, newIdea, Styrophome, Snaily, militia mouse)

24. How I found God
The Real Bryl - 1 (Blunt Axe)
Fattybryce - 2 (Jas the Mace1, Styrophome)
Lord Basse - 3 (Dantares IV, Scud, Ruukahu Kenji)
Hussarknight
Stephen Richards - 3 (Sword_of_STORM, Impeached, militia mouse + tiebraker)

WINNER: Stephen Richards

25. The Meeting
Sword_of_STORM - 1 (Impeached)
Hussarknight - 9 (Stephen Richards, Dantares IV, The Real Bryl, King Bob VI, Byzan, morgoth bauglir, Cathaphract_Fan, Rambit, militia mouse)
Ruukahu Kenji
scenario_t_c
newIdea - 6 (matty12345, Stu183, Fattybryce, VonCorgath, Styrophome, zeden)
Lord Basse - 2 (Rinion, Jas the Mace1)

26. On the Run
The Wolf Hunter - 3 (Impeached, Sword_of_Storm, VonCorgath)
The Real Bryl - 1 (Styrophome)
Stephen Richards - 5 (militia mouse, Lord Basse, Jas the Mace1, matty12345, Hussarknight)
King Phillip - 1 (Dantares IV)

WINNER: Stephen Richards

27. A Journey into the Unknown
Hussarknight - 1 (VonCorgath)
The Real Bryl - 2 (Styrophome, dale_fan3)
Scud - 5 (sly_guy, morgoth bauglir, matty12345, Fattybryce, paladinslaughter)
The Wolf Hunter
Lance O Lot
King Phillip
Sword_of_Storm - 2 (Jas the Mace1, Dantares IV)
newIdea - 3 (Stephen Richards, militia mouse, emew11)
Cathaphract_Fan - 2 (Emperor Mars, Rinion)
Byzan - 2 (Lord Basse, Impeached)

28. War and Peace
The Real Bryl
Boosh - 1 (Impeached)
Fattybryce - 2 (Styrophome, newIdea)
Julius999 - 2 (Emperor Mars, morgoth bauglir)
The Wolf Hunter
paladinslaughter - 1 (Jas the Mace1)
Sword_of_Storm
Byzan - 4 (King Phillip, Mashek, VonCorgath, den cekke)
Lord Basse - 5 (Scud, Dantares IV, Hussarknight, jazmanX1, zyxomma100)
matty12345 - 2 (militia mouse, Stephen Richards)

29. Dreamworld
The Forest Man
King Phillip
matty12345 - 12 (Lord Basse, The Real Bryl, morgoth bauglir, VonCorgath, Julius999, dale_fan3, Emperor Mars, The Wolf Hunter, Jas the Mace1, Cathaphract_Fan, Impeached, newIdea)
blitz_109 - 2 (Dantares IV, Sword_of_Storm)
Styrophome - 2 (Scud, i like cheese)

WINNER: matty12345

30. The new World
Sword_of_Storm
morgoth bauglir
The Wolf Hunter
Lord Basse
Trebuchet
King Phillip
Dantares IV - 1 (Styrophome)
David Khan - 3 (Impeached, Seanyking, The_Teutonicator) (disqualified)
Wikked_Wolf
Scud - 6 (matty12345, Emperor Mars, Jas the Mace1, TheRaisedRats, militia mouse, Stu183)
Fattybryce - 1 (Kfish2oo2)
Julius999 - 1 (Stephen Richards)

31. A Castle
Lord Basse - 1 (newIdea)
morgoth bauglir - 2 (Sword_of_Storm, Dantares IV)
Styrophome - 8 (Snaily, thepunkguy, SOK_He11s_Angels, The Wolf Hunter, Jas the Mace1, militia mouse, matty12345, Emperor Mars)
VonCorgath - 5 (Impeached, David Khan, Fattybryce, Rinion, Danneh)
Thunder77 - 4 (jazmanX1, King Phillip, dale_fan3, Thunder77)

WINNER: Styrophome

32. The Tragic Climax
David Khan - 1 (dale_fan3)
jazmanX1
King Phillip
morgoth bauglir - 3 (Thunder77, Dantares IV, Jas the Mace1)
zyxomma100 - 4 (matty12345, Emperor Mars, newIdea, TheRaisedRats)
Trebuchet - 4 (The Wolf Hunter, Lord Basse, Impeached, Kfish2oo2, surgE)
Sword_of_Storm

WINNER: Trebuchet

33. The Final Battle
Lord Basse - 3 (morgoth bauglir, Snaily, Jas the Mace1)
King Phillip
jazmanX1
Styrophome - 7 (Sword_of_Storm, Emperor Mars, Julius999, matty12345, RPGary, dale_fan3, surgE)
Dantares IV
The Wolf Hunter - 1 (Impeached)
Colo the Great
thepunkguy - 5 (Stephen Richards, zyxomma100, militia mouse, Unnamedplayer, VonCorgath)
David Khan

34. A Shipyard
Impeached - 2 (matty12345, newIdea)
Julius999 - 6 (Jas the Mace1, Dantares IV, Fattybryce, zyxomma100, militia mouse, VonCorgath)
jazman_X1
sly_guy
Lord Basse
morgoth bauglir - 1 (Mazenzo)
King Phillip
Colo the Great - 2 (Mashek, Scud)
Sword_of_Storm - 2 (Emperor Mars, Blitz_109)
RPGary - 2 (dale_fan3, Stephen Richards)

35. A Murder
Styrophome - 1 (UnnamedPlayer)
King Phillip
Colo the Great - 5 (sly_guy, matty12345, Kfish2oo2, Julius999, Chairman Mao)
Mazenzo
jazmanX1
Crusader_7
Scud - 1 (dale_fan3)
morgoth bauglir
surgE - 2 (Jas the Mace1, Sword_of_Storm)
Lord Basse - 1 (Dantares IV)
newIdea - 6 (Impeached, Fattybryce, RPGary, the Wolf Hunter, Cathaphract_Fan, Emperor Mars)

36. April Showers
Lord Basse - 2 (Wyo_Daniel, Jas the Mace1)
Scud - 2 (morgoth bauglir, King Phillip)
Julius999 - 2 (Dantares IV, matty12345)
Colo the Great - 6 (Sword_of_Storm, Impeached, RPGary, VonCorgath, Mazenzo, newIdea)
jazmanX1 - 2 (Parody, Styrophome)

WINNER: Colo the Great

37. Artillery Position
Julius999 - 6 (RPGary, Colo the Great, Impeached, surgE, VonCorgath, morgoth bauglir)
Rusty130 - 3 (Jas the Mace1, King Phillip, Dantares IV)
The Black Petard
Lord Basse - 3 (Parody, NeverFinished, Styrophome)
sly_guy - 1 (Sword_of_Storm)

38. Seen Better Days
morgoth bauglir - 5 (Impeached, blitz_109, Sword_of_Storm, Eaglehaslanded, fuzzydude45)
Styrophome
Colo the Great - 3 (Julius999, Dantares IV, watchwood)
Rusty130
surgE - 1 (The Wolf Hunter)
The Black Petard
Lord Basse - 1 (Emperor Mars)
sly_guy - 1 (Jas the Mace1)
elmoroxdahouse
Dark_Reign - 3 (matty12345, Mr Qerkynay, Stu183)
RPGary

WINNER: morgoth bauglir

39. Modernization
The Wolf Hunter - 1 (Dantares IV)
The Black Petard
Rusty130
Hussarknight
Lord Basse - 3 (Styrophome, sly_guy, RPGary)
Julius999 - 6 (surgE, Impeached, Colo the Great, morgoth bauglir, Emperor Mars, Hamish)
King Bob VI - 2 (Crusader_7, Jas the Mace1)

40. The End of the Road
King Phillip
Rusty130
The Black Petard - 3 (Dantares IV, Infestaytion, Impeached)
Hussarknight - 5 (Colo the great, Crusader_7, Argotha, thepunkguy, surgE)
Styrophome - 8 (morgoth bauglir, Sword_of_Storm, Lord Basse, Emperor Mars, Julius999, Rocking Doom, Jas the Mace1, matty12345)

41. Through the Night
Lord Basse - 7 (Sword_of_Storm, Styrophome, surgE, Impeached, Dantares IV, VonCorgath, blitz_109 + tiebreaker)
The Black Petard
Julius999 - 2 (sly_guy, King Phillip, Jas the Mace1)
newIdea - 7 (morgoth bauglir, Eaglehaslanded, Emperor Mars, Stu183, Colo the Great, Argotha, Crusader_7)

42. An Idyll
The Black Petard - 2 (Sword_of_Storm, Eaglehaslanded)
Julius999 - 2 (Dantares IV, Crusader_7)
Scud - 3 (The Real Bryl, Emperor Mars, Dark_Reign)
VonCorgath - 6 (Styrophome, Colo the Great, Impeached, Jas the Mace1, morgoth bauglir, Lord Basse)

43. The Crossing
Lord Basse - 1 (militia mouse)
Dantares IV
Styrophome
sly_guy
jazmanX1
oliver - 1 (newIdea)
The Black Petard
thepunkguy - 3 (morgoth bauglir, Scud, Impeached)
Julius999 - 7 (Stephen Richards, Crusader_7, Colo the Great, surgE, General Azzlol, Eaglehaslanded, Jas the Mace1)

44. Town Square
morgoth bauglir - 1 (Eaglehaslanded)
jazmanX
Hussarknight - 5 (Mashek, Colo the Great, Dantares IV, thepunkguy, Julius999)
Lord Basse - 3 (Styrophome, Impeached, Jas the Mace1)
Scud - 4 (Crusader_7, General Azzlol, The Real Bryl, Stu183)

45. An Accident
Styrophome
Dantares IV
The Real Bryl
Lord Basse - 3 (AOE_IS_SWEET, Impeached, Trebuchet)
Fattybryce
Julius999 - 2 (Jas the Mace1, VonCorgath)
Scud - 5 (General Azzlol, Hussarknight, morgoth bauglir, lordsonny, Crusader_7)

46. Pirates
Impeached
oliver - 6 (AOE_IS_SWEET, Dantares IV, Styrophome, Jas the Mace1, sly_guy, Stephen Richards)
Lord Basse
Sword_of_Storm - 1 (King Phillip)
Fattybryce
Julius999 - 5 (morgoth bauglir, Eaglehaslanded, The real Bryl, newIdea, surgE)

WINNER: oliver

Because of confusion in voting, Julius999 was declared winner by mistake, and so he picked the following cathegory. Go to post 950 and forward in CSC3 for more information.

47. Mirage
Sword_of_Storm
Fattybryce - 1 (Dantares IV)
matty12345 - 6 (Impeached, Crusader_7, AOE_IS_SWEET, surgE, Jas the Mace1, The Real Bryl)
Lord Basse

WINNER: matty12345

48. The Crusades
Dantares IV
Fattybryce
Julius999 - 2 (Stephen Richards, Impeached)
Crusader_7 - 4 (Jas the Mace1, Scud, Quaazi, Styrophome)
Jatayu - 2 (AOE_IS_SWEET, hunnic paladin)

WINNER: Crusader_7

49. Vikings
Julius999 - 5 (Crusader_7, Silver Serpent, SURGE, Eaglehaslanded, Impeached)
Jatayu - 2 (Jas the Mace1, matty12345)
Quaazi - 1 (Fattybryce)
Lord Basse
Scud - 2 (hunnic paladin, Dantares IV)

50. A monastery
Lord Basse - 6 (Jas the Mace1, turty, Styrophome, jazmanX1, Eaglehaslanded, hunnic paladin)
Fattybryce - 11 (Jatayu, Snaily, Dantares IV, Quaazi, Impeached, Julius999, Scud, thepunkguy, matty12345, VonCorgath, Crusader_7)
WildCardDow - 1 (AOE_IS_SWEET)

WINNER: Fattybryce

51. The Holy Roman Empire
Julius999 - 5 (Jatayu, Fattybryce, The Real Bryl, Stephen Richards, thepunkguy)
Alex Coles - 1 (golden_falcon)
WildCardDow - 1 (Luffio)
Lord Basse - 6 (Jas the Mace1, turty, Dantares IV, Impeached, Quaazi, Styrophome)

52. The 21st Century
Styrophome
Scud - 1 (SCN_Trident_Team)
Jatayu - 2 (AOE_IS_SWEET, hatstand)
The Real Bryl
newIdea - 8 (Alex Coles, Silver Serpent, Impeached, Lord Basse, matty12345, Jas the Mace1, Julius999, VonCorgath)
turty
Quaazi

53. Waterfall
turty - 4 (RPGary, SCN_Trident_Team, TeutonicCrusader, Dantares IV)
Julius999 - 1 (Eaglehaslanded)
matty12345 - 1 (cool120)
Quaazi - 1 (Surge)
Jas the Mace1 - 3 (VonCorgath, militia mouse, AOE_IS_SWEET)
Lord Basse - 1 (Impeached)
Jatayu - 4 (Alex Coles, thepunkguy, The Real Bryl, Styrophome)

WINNER: turty

Once again, thanks to miscalculations, the winner was declared wrong. Jatayu was declared winner and thus picked the next cathegory, although it actually was a tie. No changes were made after this though.

54. The Choice
thepunkguy
Julius999 - 2 (Impeached, turty)
SCN_Trident_Team
defect - 2 (pehchaqui, matty12345)
Lord Basse
sly_guy
Jas the Mace1 - 7 (AOE_IS_SWEET, Alex Coles, TeutonicCrusader, The Real Bryl, RPGary, Jatayu, Dantares IV)
Crossbowman

WINNER: Jas the Mace1

55. Assault on the Fortress Wall
SCN_Trident_Team
Thunder77
turty
Crossbowman - 4 (matty12345, Lord Basse, AOE_IS_SWEET, Styrophome)
golden_falcon
Julius999 - 8 (The Real Bryl, sly_guy, Dantares IV, Jas the Mace1, RPGary, VonCorgath, Quaazi, Silver Serpent)

56. SUPER SPECIAL BONKERS BONUS ROUND (i.e. do whatever you feel like)
SCN_Trident_Team
Lord Basse - 2 (Impeached, Surge)
Crossbowman - 1 (Scud)
jazmanX1
Dantares IV - 1 (RPGary)
Turty
ZayanK - 3 (Snaily, Julius999, sly_guy)
Jatayu
Thunder77
Jas the Mace1

WINNER: ZayanK

57. In the Belly of the Beast
Scud - 2 (jazmanX1, golden_falcon)
Turty
SCN_Trident_Team
Surge
Lord Basse - 2 (Jas the Mace1, Jatayu)
Cesar Bernardi - 4 (sly_guy, AOE_IS_SWEET, Alex Coles, Dantares IV)
Conquistador_19
thepunkguy - 3 (Impeached, The Real Bryl, ZayanK)
Crossbowman - 1 (Styrophome)

WINNER: Cesar Bernardi

58. A Film Spoof
SCN_Trident_Team
sly_guy - 1 (Dantares IV)
RPGary - 2 (Impeached, Lord Basse)
Crossbowman - 6 (Jas the Mace1, Cesar Bernardi, Crusader_7, Conquistador_19, AOE_IS_SWEET, Quaazi)
Turty

WINNER: Crossbowman

59. Misantrophy
SCN_Trident_Team - 1 (Jas the Mace1)
Scud - 3 (Turty, Lord Basse, RPGary)
sly_guy - 9 (Crossbowman, Crusader_7, The Real Bryl, Impeached, ZayanK, Cesar Bernardi, AOE_IS_SWEET, Jatayu, Dantares IV)

WINNER: sly_guy

60. Shipwreck
Jatayu
Crossbowman - 4 (ZayanK, Dantares IV, Julius999, Lord Basse)
Scud - 7 (Jas the Mace1, Turty, Alex Coles, Quaazi, AOE_IS_SWEET, sly_guy, Impeached)

61. Crime and Punishment
Lord Basse - 1 (Jas the Mace1)
sly_guy
Crusader_7 - 6 (Epic Commander, Turty, The Real Bryl, WizarDBoy, ZayanK, AOE_IS_SWEET)

WINNER: Crusader_7

62. A Countryside
Epic Commander - 2 (Impeached, dale_fan3)
Fattybryce - 2 (The Real Bryl, sly_guy)
Surge - 1 (Dantares IV)
Jas the Mace1 - 3 (AOE_IS_SWEET, Lord Basse, Scud)
ZayanK - 1 (The Black Petard)
golden_falcon

63. Seaborne Invasion
Jatayu - 4 (Quaazi, NeverFinished, ZayanK, jazmanX1)
Fattybryce - 5 (Lord Basse, Impeached, Scud, VonCorgath, Cesar Bernardi)
Epic Commander - 2 (Dantares IV, Itachi_uchiha)
sly_guy - 2 (Jas the Mace1, AOE_IS_SWEET)

64. The Phalanx
Jas the Mace1 - 6 (thepunkguy, Mashek, AOE_IS_SWEET, Dantares IV, VonCorgath, Julius999)
sly_guy
Scud - 7 (Epic Commander, Quaazi, Impeached, Lord Basse, The Real Bryl, ZayanK, Fattybryce)
Cohort_Crusher
figgy

65. Christmas
Epic Commander
figgy
Fattybryce - 4 (Jatayu, thepunkguy, Cesar Bernardi, Jas the Mace1)
Surge
Lord Basse - 1 (Impeached)
militia mouse - 4 (Dantares IV, Scud, VonCorgath, vadergahast +1 tiebraker)
matty12345 - 4 (ZayanK, vault dweller, sly_guy)

WINNER: militia mouse

66. Just in time!
Fattybryce - 8 (Dantares IV, VonCorgath, Dead_End, RS Greo0, dale_fan3, Lord Basse, Crusader_7, Julius999)
sly_guy - 7 (Quaazi, Epic Commander, Jas the Mace1, AOE_IS_SWEET, WizarDBoy, jazmanX1, ZayanK)

67. The Barbarian Invasion
UnnamedPlayer
Death Sword
Epic Commander
The Black Petard
Lazy Monkey
RSGreo0
thepunkguy - 2 (Vagerdahast, Byzan)
Lord Basse - 1 (ForGreat_Justice)
figgy
Jas the Mace1
Julius999 - 4 (Quaazi, Mash Banana, ZayanK, Dantres IV)
Oliver - 6 (sly_guy, Jatayu, Dead_End, AOE_IS_SWEET, The Real Bryl, FattyBryce)
WINNER: Oliver

68: Against all odds
Dantares IV
figgy
Vagerdahast
Quaazi - 4 (VonCorgath, Jatayu, SURGE, matty12345
Lazy Monkey
The Black Petard
Death Sword
Fattybryce - 3 (Lord Basse, Jas the Mace1, Epic Commander)
RS Greo0 - 3 (White Champion, Cesar Bernardi, Argotha)
WINNER: Quaazi

69: The Triumph of Science
figgy - 1 (Cesar Bernardi)
Death Sword
RS Greo0
Jatayu - 2 (VonCorgath, The Black Petard)
Jas the Mace1 - 6 (ZayanK, Jeremiah, Dantres IV, AOE_IS_SWEET, Quaazi, Dead_End)
Fattybryce - 3 (Lord Basse, Vagerdahast, Epic Commander)

70: Magic wins/loses the battle
figgy - 1 (Vagerdahast)
RS Greo0 - 1 (Lazy Monkey)
thepunkguy - 4 (Jas the Mace1, The Real Bryl, Lord Basse, AOE_IS_SWEET)
The Black Petard
Epic Commander
Fattybryce - 2 (ZayanK, Quaazi)

71: The Rebellion
VonCorgath - 6 (Lord Basse, Cirrow, Mephiles, Mash Banana, Turty, Haroth)
The Black Petard - 1 (AOE_IS_SWEET)
Quaazi
Lazy Monkey - 6 (Baske, Paperfriend, Jas the Mace1, ChaosRobie, Warlord002, Elrich)
Andanu T - 10 (Impeached, sly_guy, I Love Bananas, Lazy_Warhero, ZayanK, SwordOfValor, Nitro Tractor, Vagerdahast, Dead_End, AnnoDominius)
WINNER: Andanu T

72: An Unfortunate Truth
Lord Basse - 10 (Lazy Monkey, Andanu T, Vagerdahast, Baske, Mash Banana, Jas the Mace1, Alex, Nanodude, Dead_End, Paperfriend)
Dantres IV - 3 (Warlord002, Elrich, Yeebaagooon
Fattybryce - 1 (sly_guy)
The Black Petard - 11 (Impeached, Matty12345, Quaazi, AOE_IS_SWEET, I Love Bananas, SURGE, innuedo alert, Kor, Azur_Fire + tie-breaker)
WINNER: The Black Petard

73: Why Everyone Hates Frank
RS Greo0 - 4 (Jas the Mace1, I Love bananas, AnnoDominius, Argotha)
VonCorgath - 15 (Dantares IV, Warlord002, Impeached, Quaazi, Fattybryce, The Black Petard, Vagerdahast, Lord Basse, Paperfriend, AOE_IS_SWEET, Lazy_Monkey, Andanu T, Baske, Mephiles, White Dragon)
Epic Commander

74: Ambuscade!
RS Greo0
Fattybryce - 2 (VonCorgath, Warlord002)
Madhu
NeverFinished
The Black Petard - 2 (Dantares IV, AOE_IS_SWEET)
Andanu T - 8 (Quaazi, Lord Basse, Baske, Jas the Mace1, matty12345, Vagerdahast, SURGE)

75: What a mess!
RS Greo0
Madhu
NeverFinished
Julius999 - 10 (Quaazi, Kor, Cohort_Crusher, Impeached, Colosseum, The Black petard, Lord basse, ZayanK, Dantares IV, Jas the Mace1)
Fattybryce - 2 (WizarDBoy, Andanu T)
matty12345 - 1 (White Dragon)
WINNER:Julius999

76: Skirmish at the Bridge
Dantares IV - 3 (Noobo, Madhu, The Black Petard)
Impeached - 4 (Jatayu, sly_guy, AOE_IS_SWEET, Alex)
Lord basse - 14 (Quaazi, Warlord002, ZayanK, The Real Bryl, Jas the Mace1, SURGE, Andanu T, Fattybryce, Murloc, Turty, Commander Scipio, VonCorgath, Gawain, Hailstorm65)

77: Colonialism
Julius99 - 9 (Dantares IV, Andanu T, Impeached, Quaazi, Kor,Vagerdahast, Commander Scipio, SURGE, RS Greo0)
bgmx
Gawain
Madhu
Fattybryce - 5 (Jimmy2, Styrophome, Turty, Lord Basse, WizarDboy)

78: How Did Jim Really Die?
Lord Basse
Jimmy2 - 2 (Madhu, thepunkguy)
Styrophome - 4 (Impeached, Dantares IV, RS Greo0, Dead_End)
Fattybryce
Andanu T - 3 (Quaazi, Vagerdahast, SURGE)
Cohort_Crusher - 1 (Jas the Mace1)

79: Funniest Screenshot
Pong676 - 1 (Hunnic Paladin)
Cohort_Crusher - 1 (Vagerdahast)
Julius999 - 7 (Lord Basse, White Dragon, ViperIV, Andanu T, Impeached, Dantares IV, Colosseum)
Fattybryce - 3 (Quaazi, sly_guy, Jas the Mace1)

80: Happy Birthday!
ViperIV
Julius999 - 5 (Fattybryce, Quaazi, Lord Basse, Vagerdahast, Fattybryce)
Hunnic Paladin - 4 (Dantares IV, Styrophome, Jas the Mace1, LongBowHurtsBad)

81: Farmland
ViperIV
Arfazm - 1 (Jas the mace1)
Styrophome - 5 (Quaazi, Hunnic Paladin, Impeached, Vagerdahast, Lord Basse)
Fattybryce - 3 (Turty, Eagleghaslanded, Surge)

82: Secret Weapon
ViperIV
Turty - 6 (Styrophome, Lord Basse, Andanu Tristiya, Impeached, Fattybryce, VonCorgath)
Hunnic Paladin
Julius999 - 7 (Kor, White Dragon, Arfazm, Stephan Richards, Vagerdahast, Zayank, Dead_End)

83: Country Town
Turty - 5 (Quaazi, Hunnic Paladin, Andanu T, Vagerdahast, VonCorgath)
Styrophome - 1 (Lord Basse)
Fattybryce
Dead_End - 1 (Jas the mace1)
n8mac

WINNER: Turty

84: Planetary Core
Styrophome - 5 (Madhu, Hunnic Paladin, Vagerdahast, Lord Basse, Warlord002)
n8mac - 2 (Quaazi, Scud)
Fattybryce - 2 (thepunkguy, Andanu Tristiya)

85: Mystical Gateway
ViperIV
Andanu T - 9 (Quaazi, Styrophome, Kor, Lord Basse, Julius999, thepunkguy, Fattybryce, VonCorgath, Commander Scipio)
n8mac
Sly_guy - 2 (Hunnic Paladin, Crazedmaniac)

THE HALL OF FAME

THE SCORES

Here is where I shall keep a point system up so you can see where you are. It shall work as 3 points for a win, 2 for 2nd and 1 for 3rd.

ForumerPoints
Julius99956
Lord Basse50
Fattybryce44
Scud36
newIdea20
Styrophome20
VonCorgath18
Hussarknight15
Jatayu15
SURGE12
Militia Mouse12
Jas the Mace112
matty1234512
Andanu T11
Oliver10
King Bob IV10
Crossbowman10
Quaazi9
Sly_guy9
SOK He11s Angels8
Dark_Reign8
The Black Petard8
Turty8
Paul C20017
Colo the Great7
thepunkguy7
Impeached7
Sumo6
Stephen Richards6
Crusader_76
Byzan6
Boosh6
ViperIV6
Trebuchet5
zyxomma1004
Zayank4
RPGary4
Cesar Bernardi4
RS Greo04
Dantres IV4
Corey Barett3
n8mac3
WildCardDow2
The Wolf Hunter2
The Real Bryl2
Rusty1302
Lance O Lot2
jazmanX12
IronSoldier8205
Defect2
Dave_Earl2
blitz_1092
Lazy Monkey2
Cohort_Crusher 2
Hunnic Paladin 2
Thunder771
Quim Divine1
Alex Coles1
BIH Sting1
Cataphract_Fan1
Count_Ludenhof1
David Khan1
Japanime1
Kfish2oo21
King Phillip1
Monkey_BrainZ1
bgmx1
Madhu1
Gawain1
Jimmy21
Pong676 1
Arfazm 1
Dead_End1

The Continuous Screenshot Competition - hosted by Thunder77
The Continuous Screenshot Competition II - hosted by Scud
The Continuous Screenshot Competition III - hosted by Scud

[This message has been edited by sly guy (edited 01-25-2010 @ 09:34 AM).]

Replies:
posted 08-07-08 03:32 PM CT (US)     71 / 87  
A word to those who think it's be fun to run this thread - it's called the "The Continuous Screenshot Competition Archives".

You better have the staying power compared to the previous clerks that left the hallowed halls of the archives.

¬_¬ Scuddles: Rhymes with huggles© ¬_¬
"Scud: the man who could even make God feel foolish." - A Banned User
"Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia

[This message has been edited by Scud (edited 08-07-2008 @ 03:34 PM).]

posted 08-09-08 12:06 PM CT (US)     72 / 87  
I've been on holiday, jeez i'll do it tommorow.
posted 08-09-08 12:24 PM CT (US)     73 / 87  
Good lad, I thought you were gone to a worse place.

Morgoth Bauglir/Quaazi - BORINGMETAL HEADTWAT
Huidin's Belief - The Siege (4.4) - 2475 - Birth Of The Uruk-Hai (4.1) (Best Sound of 2008)
Signature currently under construction. If you want to help out and provide me with the resources needed, download from the above links.
posted 08-09-08 12:38 PM CT (US)     74 / 87  
lol, who is the idiot now?

You (Dantares) also made a good impression with your campaigns. So many hours, wrestling with idea's. Playtested tons and tons of other work of other people.
Putting Blackness Back On Map|Sieges With Less Lag|10x10 (Custom Map)Winning Second Place in the DtSC: ~The Outer Rim~ 4.0 ratingProud Member of Dragon Gaming StudiosMy Latest Game: ~Son Against Father~
posted 08-10-08 11:41 AM CT (US)     75 / 87  
You can't get rid of me that easily.

Updated.

Julius has overtaken basse at the top.
posted 08-10-08 11:56 AM CT (US)     76 / 87  
I've been on holiday, jeez i'll do it tommorow.
For two months?

Kor | The Age of Chivalry is upon us!
Wellent ich gugk, so hindert mich / köstlicher ziere sinder,
Der ich e pflag, da für ich sich / Neur kelber, gaiss, böck, rinder,
Und knospot leut, swarz, hässeleich, / Vast rüssig gen dem winder;
Die geben müt als sackwein vich. / Vor angst slach ich mein kinder
Offt hin hinder.
posted 08-10-08 12:04 PM CT (US)     77 / 87  

For the last week.
posted 09-22-08 04:40 PM CT (US)     78 / 87  
There is now a huge gap between "THE SCORES" heading and the actual table it's self, you might want to fix that so it's easier to scroll down and read the thread.

"Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia
posted 09-23-08 02:01 AM CT (US)     79 / 87  
It's been there for quite a while, I have tried alot of things, I will update this thread sometime this week aswell.
posted 10-22-08 05:33 PM CT (US)     80 / 87  
*Bump*

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 100,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
posted 10-23-08 04:12 PM CT (US)     81 / 87  
You don't need to bump stickied threads, Basse. They can't sink...

_______
|Warlord|
Owner of post 12345 in the New Splash Splash
Member of Blackforest Studios
posted 10-23-08 04:46 PM CT (US)     82 / 87  
You don't need to bump stickied threads, Basse. They can't sink...
I think we all know this, and we all know that this thread has not been updated in a while, which of course Basse was drawing attention to.

posted 10-23-08 05:08 PM CT (US)     83 / 87  
I know he knows, but it doesn't matter, I'm sure Epic will update it when he gets the chance, bumping something already at the top of the screen makes no difference.

_______
|Warlord|
Owner of post 12345 in the New Splash Splash
Member of Blackforest Studios
posted 10-23-08 05:18 PM CT (US)     84 / 87  
Eh, I don't think anyone has seen Epic for the past few months, but correct me if I'm wrong.

I say we pass the archives onto someone else.
posted 10-24-08 03:35 AM CT (US)     85 / 87  
Eh, I don't think anyone has seen Epic for the past few months, but correct me if I'm wrong
He popped in and formed a party for the presidential election but that's about it

Besides, this is several months behind, it NEEDS a new update. If he's not able to update the archive for whatever reason, someone else should take over.

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 100,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
posted 10-24-08 11:19 PM CT (US)     86 / 87  
I once expressed my interest of taking Epic's position over in post #65. But in the end Epic would just pop up out of nowhere, hence my petition were all for naught.

I still haven't changed my mind, though. Just in case.

-•|•- StormWind Studios -•|•- Blacksmith Files -•|•- Fabula Fatalis -•|•-

"No more gold lights for the queen earth to keep you warm in your kingdoms,
high on the waves you make for us, but not since you left have the waves come."
posted 10-27-08 03:42 PM CT (US)     87 / 87  
Closed in favor of Andan's thread.

"And Matt is a prolific lurker, watching over the forum from afar in silence, like Batman. He's the president TC needs, and possibly also the one it deserves." - trebuchet king
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » The Continuous Screenshot Competition Archives II
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames