You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The Continuous Screenshot Competition IV
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 74  Next Page »
posted 02-22-08 04:07 PM CT (US)   

Welcome to the The Continuous Screenshot Competition IV - Now border-lining the status of an institution!

The Original Continuous Screenshot Competitions Around Heaven Games Since 21st May 2006!

______HOW IT WORKS______

So here we are; the fourth thread in what seems like a never ending cycle, and now almost only a few months away from this competition’s second birthday - a pretty big milestone when we consider this is a continuous competition. And yet again I am at the helm of this amazing battleship that is this thread and as Captain I would like to welcome you aboard. Alas, you may cry, that I have at last changed the introductory metaphor from a cold dictator to a sea-fearing captain - however, that cold and cruel dictator still remains and his clunking great iron fist is ready to run another thread. Also, to please those of you who would liken me to a robot - my electronic eyes are watching you

So, to those who are new (I very much doubt it now, but hey lets say this one more time), and I will excuse myself now as this following part will not be original content as I think I did a bloody good job of explaining what happens. Everyone who wishes to enter must take a screenshot that they made which is relevant to the current category, the screenshot can be related to the title literally or abstractly, along as you can give an explanation of why you say your screenshot relates to the category in hand, it goes in, be as literal, creative or imaginative as you like - as long as it related to the category in at least one way!

Ok, so you’ve got your screenshot all in and ready, what happens next? Well after the given time, the time for entrants will be closed, and then people who did not enter can vote for the screenshot they like. After around three days on average, the person with the most votes is the winner, and they chose the next category - which is why it is a continuous cycle!

For more information; click here!

_________RULES_________

• No category may be used twice.
  • You may only enter one screenshot per category.
  • The previous winner cannot compete in the competition he/she set the category for. (For that person would of had an advantage otherwise)
  • In the event that the winner cannot choose the next category a: ”Super Special Bonkers Bonus Round” will happen, this basically means there is no category and any screenshot can be entered as long as it conforms to the other rules.
  • If there is a tie in the voting, the person who picked the category (last round’s winner) will cast the tie-breaker vote.
  • No pasting pictures into your screenshots of anything, period (text is an exception).
  • When it comes to editing your screenshot in a program like Paint, you can remove toolbars/change them to a new border for decoration, but you may not use effects or the program to edit the base of your sceenshot. Any text or effects must not interfere with the screenshot, and these will only be added for presentation, for example giving your screenshot on a wide-screen background would only add to presentation. Voters are reminded the content of the screenshot is what is being voted on, not editing it afterward in a paint program.
  • No mapshots. (In other words, no using a full map shot of an entire scenario/map)
  • No modpacks that add in new unit graphics
  • AokTS, Renaissance and GeniEDn and other forms of data editing is allowed
  • When it comes to data editing you may use it to your advantage when making a screenshot however when it comes to creating and/or unlocking new/hybrid the usage of new SLPs is not allowed.
  • No taking screenshots from campaigns/scenarios that you did not create.
  • This is an open competition. No need to sign up, just post a screenshot that abides to the selected catagory.
  • Screenshots must be made only for this competition. No using screenshots previously taken for any reason. You may, however, take screenshots from your campaign in the works that you have announced, but it must be taken specifically for this competition.
  • Comptition and voting statuses will close at 11:59pm forum time on the designated deadline.
  • The previous winner and the selector of the category MAY vote.
  • If you are participating in the current competition, you cannot vote for fellow contestants. (If this rules was not in place - tactical voting may occur, thus spoiling the system)
  • No editing of your screenshot once it has been posted as an entry for the competition (no editing the content/scenery). However Editing typos/spelling errors in text included with/in your screenshot IS allowed
  • If you are caught trying to make smurf accounts or getting people to sign up to AokH so they can vote for you, and they never post and they only use their registration to give you a vote, you will be disqualified from the week, and for a further length of time based on my discretion . Trying to fix the ballot is a very serious rule, and any attempt to break this rule will have serious consequences.
  • No flaming to other forummers. Criticism of people's work must be constructive
  • Don't whine if you did not win, better luck next time
  • Have fun, and try hard!

Useful Info
  • To take a screenshot, press the "Print Screen" on your keyboard - the picture will be then saved under "Screenshots" in your AoK files (My Computer -> Progam Files -> Microsoft Games -> Age of Empires II -> Screenshot)
  • F11 removes the game time from view

Some image hosters that DO NOT require REGISTRATION:

• http://xs.to/
  • http://imageshack.us/

Some image hosters that DO require REGISTRATION:

• www.putfile.com/
  • www.photobucket.com/

_________Hall of Fame_________

1. Category: City Scene. Winner: PaulC2001 (4 Votes).
    2. Emotional: Corey Barrett (6 Votes)
    3. Exploration: King Bob VI (4 Votes)
    4. Home Sweet Home: Hussarknight (4 Votes)
    5. Indoors: SOK_He11s_Angels (7 Votes)
    6. Hunting Trip: Boosh (3 Votes)
    7. A Royal Caravan: King Bob VI (7 Votes)
    8. On The Edge Of Death: PaulC2001 (6 Votes)
    9. The Last Stand: Surge (2 Votes)
    10. A Funeral: SOK_He11s_Angels (6 Votes)
    11. Back to School: newIdea (6 Votes)
    12. Under Siege: Surge (5 Votes)
    13. Bazaar: Oliver (5 Votes)
    14. The Last Outpost: Dark_Reign (4 Votes)
    15. Next CSC Host: Scud (10 Votes)
    16. Supernatural: Julius999 (7 Votes)
    17. A Carnival: Scud (6 Votes)
    18. The Power of God: Byzan (10 Votes)
    19. Historical Battle: VonCorgath (7 Votes)
    20. An Island: Lord Basse (4 Votes)
    21. The End of The World: NewIdea (12 Votes)
    22. Winter Wonder Land: militia mouse (8 Votes)
    23. The Rescue : Surge (7 Votes)
    24. How I found God: Stephen Richards (3 Votes) (+1 Tie-breaker)
    25. The Meeting: Hussarknight (10 Votes)
    26. On The Run: Stephen Richards (5 Votes)
    27. A Journey into the Unkown: Scud (5 Votes)
    28. War And Peace: Lord Basse (5 Votes)
    29. Dreamworld: matty12345 (10 Votes)
    30. The New World: Scud (7 Votes)
    31. A Castle: Styrophome (8 Votes)
    32. The Tragic Climax: Trebuchet (5 Votes)
    33. The Final Battle: Styrophome (8 Votes)
    34. A Shipyard: Julius999 (6 Votes)
    35. A Murder: newIdea (6 Votes)
    36. April Showers: Colo the Great (6 Votes)
    37. Artillery Position: Julius999 (6 Votes)
    38. Seen Better Days: morgoth bauglir (5 Votes)
    39. Modernization: Julius999 (6 Votes)
    40. The End Of The Road: Styrophome (8 Votes)
    41. Through the Night: Lord Basse (7 Votes) (+1 Tie-breaker)
    42. An Idyll: VonCorgath (6 Votes)
    43. The Crossing: Julius999 (7 Votes)
    44. Town Square: Hussarknight (5 Votes)
    45. An Accident: Scud (5 votes)
    46. Pirates: oliver (6 Votes) {*}
    47. Mirage: matty12345 (6 Votes)
    48. The Crusades: Crusader_7 (4 Votes)
    49. Vikings: Julius999 (5 Votes)
    50. A Monastery: FattyBryce (11 Votes)
    51. The Holy Roman Empire: Lord Basse (6 Votes)
    52. The 21st Century: newIdea (7 Votes)
    53. Water Fall: Jatayu (4 Votes)
    54. The Choice: Jas the Mace1 (7 Votes)
    55. Assault of the Fortress Wall: Julius999 (8 Votes)
    56. Super Special Bonkers Bonus Round: ZayanK (3 Votes)
    57. In the belly of the beast: Cesar Bernardi (4 Votes)
    58. A film spoof: Crossbowman (6 Votes)
    59. Misanthropy: sly_guy (9 Votes)
    60. Shipwreck: Scud (8 Votes)
    61. Crime and Punishment: Crusader_7 (6 Votes)
    62. The Countryside: Jas the Mace1 (3 Votes)
    63. Seaborne Invasion: Fattybryce (5 Votes)
    64. The Phalanx: Scud (7 Votes)
    65. Christmas: militia mouse (4 Votes) (+1 Tie-breaker)
    66. Too Late!: Julius999 (13 Votes)
    67. Just In Time!: Fattybryce (7 Votes) (+1 Tie-breaker)
    68. The Barbarian Invasion: oliver (6 Votes)
    69. Against all odds: Quaazi (4 Votes)
    70. The Triumph Of Science: Jas the Mace1 (6 Votes)
    71. Magic Wins/Loses the Battle: thepunkguy (4 Votes)
    72. The Rebellion: Andanu T (11 Votes)
    73. An Unfortunate Truth: The Black Petard (10 Votes) (+1 Tie-breaker)
    74. Why Everybody Hates Frank: VonCorgath (15 Votes)
    75. Ambuscade!: Andanu T (8 Votes)
    76. What a mess: Julius999 (12 Votes)
    77. Skirmish at the Bridge Lord Basse (15 Votes)
    78. Colonialism: Julius999 (9 Votes)
    79. How Did Jim Really Die?: Styrophome (8 Votes)
    80. Funniest Screenshot Julius999 (7 Votes)
    81. Celebratory Round: HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Julius999 (5 Votes)
    82. Farmland: Styrophome (5 Votes)
    83. The Secret Weapon: Julius999 (7 Votes)
    84. Country Town: Turty (5 Votes)
    85. Planetary Core: Styrophome (5 Votes)
    86. The Mystical Gateway: Andanu T (9 Votes)
    87. Paradise: n8mac (8 Votes)
    88. Olympics: Andanu Trisatya (7 Votes)
    89. Battle Royale: Lord Basse (5 Votes)
    90. The Greatest Love: Thunder77 (4 Votes)
    91. MCSN: Scud (3 Votes)
    92. The Raid at Dawn: Lord Basse (7 Votes)
    93. A Hero Comes Forth: Scud (7 Votes)
    94. The Birth of an Empire: Andanu T (8 Votes)
    95. Prehistoric: Fattybryce (5 Votes) (+1 Tie-breaker)
    96. Dead Serious: newIdea (4 Votes) (+1 Tie-breaker)
    97. Surprise Me: Fattybryce (8 Votes) (+1 Tie-breaker)
    98. Frustration: Andanu Trisatya (6 Votes)
    99. Happy Holidays: Scud (8 Votes)
    100. Never Ending: Jas the Mace1 (4 Votes)
    101. Mini-city: Fattybryce (7 Votes)
    102. Finally: TheLaughingMule (4 Votes)
    103. Festival: YoshiX100000 (4 Votes)
    104. A Fantasia: TheLaughingMule (8 Votes)
    105. Politics: Julius999 (4 Votes)
    106. Oriental: Mapppp (6 Votes)

{*}: (Confusion caused by one vote that did not comply to the rules and was not spotted until a later date. Note; week 47 was not picked by oliver, week 50 was picked for by oliver to make up for this)

107. Relic Competition Status: VOTING
    Closes on: 31st March
    At: 11:59pm (Forum Time)
  • Commander Scipio
  • Fattybryce
  • Elrich
  • YoDaI
  • Figgy - 8
  • TheLaughingMule - 2
  • The Black Petard - 1
  • YoshiX100000
  • Andanu Trisatya - 1
  • Hunnic Paladin

Stat Monkey's Corner: Big thanks to matty12345 for getting this done!
    Weeks 1-24
    Chart I
    Chart II

Past Threads:
    The Continuous Screenshot Competition (Weeks 1-14)
    The Continuous Screenshot Competition II (Weeks 15-35)
    The Continuous Screenshot Competition III (Weeks 46-71)

Affiliates
    AoMH Continuous Screenshot Competition

¬_¬ Scuddles: Rhymes with huggles© ¬_¬
    "Scud: the man who could even make God feel foolish." - A Banned User
    "Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia

[This message has been edited by Scud (edited 03-31-2009 @ 05:51 PM).]

• Replies:
    posted 02-22-08 04:58 PM CT (US)     1 / 2563  
    Awesome, a new thread.
    Congrats to thepunkguy on his win. Now all we need is the new category from him and we can get this rolling again.
    posted 02-22-08 05:33 PM CT (US)     2 / 2563  
    Been awhile.

Congrats on the win The Punk Guy. Despite the multiple misspells, the map design was great, and story was funny.

You (Dantares) also made a good impression with your campaigns. So many hours, wrestling with idea's. Playtested tons and tons of other work of other people.
    Putting Blackness Back On Map|Sieges With Less Lag|10x10 (Custom Map)Winning Second Place in the DtSC: ~The Outer Rim~ 4.0 ratingProud Member of Dragon Gaming StudiosMy Latest Game: ~Son Against Father~
    posted 02-22-08 05:52 PM CT (US)     3 / 2563  
    The screenshots featured here sure are amazingly creative!

I guess it's time to give this competition a try.

/\NDANU_TRISATY/\
    -~¤~-~¤~-~¤~-~¤~-~¤~-~¤~-
    StormWind Studios

-:|:- Fight Against Fate -:|:- Zegrelandia -:|:- Eternal Moon -:|:- Current Project -:|:-
    posted 02-22-08 05:53 PM CT (US)     4 / 2563  
    Heh, now that you mention it there were a few spelling mistakes...

Anyway, without further ado, the next category:
    The Rebellion
    posted 02-22-08 06:10 PM CT (US)     5 / 2563  
    I guess it's time to give this competition a try.
    The Rebellion
    And what better theme to begin with? Consider me entering.

[This message has been edited by VonCorgath (edited 02-22-2008 @ 06:13 PM).]

posted 02-22-08 06:20 PM CT (US)     6 / 2563  
    Consider me entering as well.

So, um... when would the deadline be?

/\NDANU_TRISATY/\
    StormWind Studios

-:|:- Fight Against Fate -:|:- Zegrelandia -:|:- Eternal Moon -:|:- Current Project -:|:-
    posted 02-22-08 06:32 PM CT (US)     7 / 2563  
    Usually its around five or six days, but matty's stats (which seem to have disappeared) have proven that it is best to get your entries in early.

Congrats on the win, thepunkguy. Although I have yet to see the spelling mistakes in it... but don't bother pointing them out.

I would enter this, but I have been very busy of late, with no promise of it slowing down for the next while.

- ک

Ladies and Gentlemen, wear sunscreen. If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be IT. The long term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by scientists, whereas the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience.

This message has been brought to you by procrastination and the letters K and V.
    posted 02-22-08 07:25 PM CT (US)     8 / 2563  
    The topic has now been updated with all the correct information regarding this week - sorry I didn't do it instantly but there are times (hard for you to belive) that I am not on the PC.

"Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia
    posted 02-22-08 09:41 PM CT (US)     9 / 2563  
    As promised, here is my entry, and my first for quite some time.

The Rebellion

EDIT: Fixed link

[This message has been edited by VonCorgath (edited 02-22-2008 @ 10:04 PM).]

posted 02-23-08 12:39 PM CT (US)     10 / 2563  
    Not a single improvement, but it needed none. Well done, Scud.

Morgoth Bauglir/Quaazi - BORINGMETAL HEADTWAT
    Huidin's Belief - The Siege (4.4) - 2475 - Birth Of The Uruk-Hai (4.1) (Best Sound of 2008)
    Signature currently under construction. If you want to help out and provide me with the resources needed, download from the above links.
    posted 02-23-08 01:04 PM CT (US)     11 / 2563  
    Not a single improvement
    So making the data editing rule clear once and for all isn't an improvement? :/

posted 02-23-08 02:13 PM CT (US)     12 / 2563  
    When it comes to data editing you may use it to your advantage when making a screenshot however when it comes to creating and/or unlocking new/hybrid units only graphics found in the graphics.drs files can be used.
    Uhhhh...So I can use stuff from something like Genie ED 2 but I can't create my own object by using something like Genie ED 1?
    And yet again I am at the helm of this amazing battleship
    True, there have been some pretty heated battles here. lol
    however, that cold and cruel dictator still remains and his clunking great iron fist is ready to run another thread.
    You're a glutton for punishment.

You (Dantares) also made a good impression with your campaigns. So many hours, wrestling with idea's. Playtested tons and tons of other work of other people.
    Putting Blackness Back On Map|Sieges With Less Lag|10x10 (Custom Map)Winning Second Place in the DtSC: ~The Outer Rim~ 4.0 ratingProud Member of Dragon Gaming StudiosMy Latest Game: ~Son Against Father~
    posted 02-23-08 02:27 PM CT (US)     13 / 2563  
    The problem with the understanding of this rule is there is a difference between an slp and a graphic. An slp is the actual animation, where a graphic tells that animation how to behave, combines animations, etc.

If I was to interpret it as plain as possible, only graphics already available can be used. This means, according to my interpretation, one would be unable to make a NEW graphic. So, in other words, you can use any graphic in any combination, but not the SLP's.

Personally, I think that is going to be borderline impossible to regulate. I for one, recognize every single slp available, but graphics is a different story. It is almost impossible to tell if someone modified a graphic.

My suggestion would be to change the word graphic to slp to make it a true black and white rule. Although I am okay with it the way it is.

"And Matt is a prolific lurker, watching over the forum from afar in silence, like Batman. He's the president TC needs, and possibly also the one it deserves." - trebuchet king
    posted 02-23-08 07:11 PM CT (US)     14 / 2563  
    I agree.

Anyways, here's my entry:

Devoted blogger (now with working link!)
    I am quite possibly the 2nd
    165th
    2,118,454th
    4,102,427,119,263rd best person ever.
    posted 02-24-08 01:48 AM CT (US)     15 / 2563  
    # No modpacks that add in new unit graphics
    # AokTS, Renaissance and GeniEDn and other forms of data editing is allowed
    # When it comes to data editing you may use it to your advantage when making a screenshot however when it comes to creating and/or unlocking new/hybrid units only graphics found in the graphics.drs files can be used.
    The first rule makes no sense unless you define what a 'graphic' is.

Read what matty posted. In any case I think we were fine with the turtle ship with sails and other stuff, it's pretty evident that changing the graphics data is something that has been acceptable for quite some time. It is better to change 'new unit graphics' to 'new SLPs'.
    only graphics found in the graphics.drs files can be used.
    Again ambiguities here. What does 'graphics found in the graphics.drs' mean? You can cut a well out of a house and claim that it is a 'graphic found in the graphics.drs' though, evidently, it invloves changing an SLP.

And as matty said, there are many of us (including me) who can tell instantly when a new SLP has been used, but graphics- there are over 7300 of them! How the hell can you tell which graphic has been used or modified?

Jatayu O===|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯/
    `
    Battle of Saraighat, 1671|Atlantis, the Lost Realm|AOE Roman Modpack|My profile
    ि
    StormWind Studios

[This message has been edited by Jatayu (edited 02-24-2008 @ 01:51 AM).]

posted 02-24-08 02:51 AM CT (US)     16 / 2563  
    If you just stuck with vannila and save all the data editing for your full scale campaigns then everything would be so much easier.
    It's just a stupid little SS thats not meant to take to much time, stop over complicating it.

The Wall

coming soon
    posted 02-24-08 03:33 AM CT (US)     17 / 2563  
    Does anyone know if this type of screenshot competition is still going on at any other heavens?
    posted 02-24-08 03:52 AM CT (US)     18 / 2563  
    AoMH it is.
    posted 02-24-08 09:06 AM CT (US)     19 / 2563  

I'm astonished that noone has thought of that yet! I planned using SWGB, but oh well... the rules don't say the screen has to be made with AoK...

Oh, just in case you didn't understand, that's my entry.

Huidin's Belief - The Siege (4.4) - 2475 - Birth Of The Uruk-Hai (4.1) (Best Sound of 2008)
    Signature currently under construction. If you want to help out and provide me with the resources needed, download from the above links.

[This message has been edited by Quaazi (edited 02-24-2008 @ 09:07 AM).]

posted 02-24-08 10:02 AM CT (US)     20 / 2563  
    Good one Quaazi!

They almost look like storm troopers!
    posted 02-24-08 10:25 AM CT (US)     21 / 2563  
    Yup, janissaries have the same armor, if only they'd have the helmets...

posted 02-25-08 11:37 AM CT (US)     22 / 2563  
    I'm going to enter into The Rebellion, sorry it's a bad pic, I took several more but none of them showed up in the screenshots folder.

[JPEG, (208.50 KB)]

EDIT: Oops, forgot to take out the dark age and minimap bar, oh well.

Current project: Um...What's that?

[This message has been edited by Lazy Monkey (edited 02-25-2008 @ 11:42 AM).]

posted 02-25-08 01:53 PM CT (US)     23 / 2563  
    I knew this rules would be the mosyt difficult when it comes to putting something down that is clear, so I did talk to matty about it. What I find funny is matty, when I showed you the rule in question before I posted the thread you said, I quote (the glory of keeping message logs): "That is as clear as it can be".

Anyway, with your (matty's and Jatayu's) suggestions I will change rules with your suggestions to make it clearer, I hope.
    It's just a stupid little SS thats not meant to take to much time, stop over complicating it.
    Indeed, when it comes to this area of the rules I can be found smashing my head against the keyboard to try and use the correct wording to make it clear.

Rules aside, the entries have been uploaded and they are looking good so far.

[This message has been edited by Scud (edited 02-25-2008 @ 01:59 PM).]

posted 02-25-08 01:59 PM CT (US)     24 / 2563  
    Seriously, no more SW entries? I thought it was obvious to think like I did!

posted 02-25-08 10:52 PM CT (US)     25 / 2563  
    Rules aside, the entries have been uploaded and they are looking good so far.
    Wow! Scud just indirectly implied that my screenshot looks good!

Maybe 'tis not my place to be giving you pointers, Quaazi, considering you've earned three times the points that I have (based on the account of the CSC archives), but I think your screenshot woulda looked better if you'd waited perhaps three frames before snapping the picture. I find one can get the best results by taking several pictures in quick succession, and picking the best one from the screenshots folder.
    Just a thought...
    (BTW, are we still doing that whole Kringdook/Dimnid/Grigann thing?)

Devoted blogger (now with working link!)
    I am quite possibly the 2nd
    165th
    2,118,454th
    4,102,427,119,263rd best person ever.
    posted 02-25-08 11:37 PM CT (US)     26 / 2563  
    lol, sorry scud

I did think it was clear to me, but then Danty posted and I realized a lot of people don't understand the difference between slp's and graphics. Perhaps even our host?

Anyway, I assumed you meant graphics and were limiting us to just premade graphics, a rule I wouldn't of cared for but completely understood. I think it is clearer for everyone involved now though.

And let this be the last time we speak of this damn rule.

"And Matt is a prolific lurker, watching over the forum from afar in silence, like Batman. He's the president TC needs, and possibly also the one it deserves." - trebuchet king
    posted 02-26-08 00:12 AM CT (US)     27 / 2563  
    My first entry ever.

The Rebellion

I hope it's good enough.

/\NDANU_TRISATY/\
    StormWind Studios

posted 02-26-08 01:34 AM CT (US)     28 / 2563  
    Very good, Andanu.

me
    posted 02-26-08 05:02 AM CT (US)     29 / 2563  
    Oh sh!t, I was about to do something from Animal Farm, but now you've spoiled it..

`
    ि
    StormWind Studios
    posted 02-26-08 08:07 AM CT (US)     30 / 2563  
    Maybe 'tis not my place to be giving you pointers, Quaazi, considering you've earned three times the points that I have (based on the account of the CSC archives), but I think your screenshot woulda looked better if you'd waited perhaps three frames before snapping the picture. I find one can get the best results by taking several pictures in quick succession, and picking the best one from the screenshots folder.
    Yeah, I do picture them rapidly as well, but they seemed to die too fast and stay too squared, and I didn't have the patience to mess around with triggers and dimplomacy to create a better effect. Andanu's gonna win anyway now...

posted 02-26-08 02:21 PM CT (US)     31 / 2563  
    Awful pun there Andanu . Fantastic map design though.

I think I enjoy Lazy Monkeys the most though.
    posted 02-26-08 10:27 PM CT (US)     32 / 2563  
    @Jatayu: But there's always another theme though.

@thepunkguy: Yeah, I know. That's the whole point, anyway.
    Indeed, Lazy Monkey's entry was really atmospheric. If I could vote, I'd pick that one. Quaazi's great as well, though I feel that it's missing something.

A good strategy for this is to enter last, so you're able to look at other contestant's entry first, and then think of a better idea before the deadline.

/\NDANU_TRISATY/\
    StormWind Studios

posted 02-27-08 03:57 AM CT (US)     33 / 2563  
    That's a great screenshot Andan, and you're using the right strategy too. Alas I had mine ready and couldn't wait this time.
    posted 02-27-08 08:08 AM CT (US)     34 / 2563  
    Hmm. It seems that Andanu's got this wrapped up before the voting already. Now that's ownage.

posted 02-27-08 10:19 AM CT (US)     35 / 2563  
    True. But I think the Bastille one comes close

`
    ि
    StormWind Studios
    « Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 74  Next Page »
    Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » The Continuous Screenshot Competition IV
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames